PDA

View Full Version : Handy hints by mum!!!

PrettyFlowingGown
09-08-2009, 05:44 AM
My mums been up with me for 5 days, who is very supportive of me. I wear what I want around her with no probs at all. I showed her all my recent dresses I've bought, she loved one of my tops I bought.....and hinted on wanting it too. LOL.
As much as she is supportive, she is also straight forward with her advice and knowledge. She told me not to go overboard with my make-up when going out, and to blend in more with what other women wear make-up wise, and she also told me too keep my facial skin in good care day in, day out with the right moisterizers, and she told me when I go out not to wear overly formal/classy dresses that makes me stand out, cause she thinks people will look at me as a "man in a dress".
I told her my plans in my journey. I said I will live as a woman full time oneday, most prob when Dad passes on, and I've retired from work. I'm very private in my life, and taking it day by day at moment. Mums very supportive of everything I live and strive for.

flic
09-08-2009, 05:47 AM
fantastic news! Sounds like she accepts unconditionally and gives straight advice,,,what an amazing situation to be in. There's nothing more to say,,,other than im amazingly happy for you!
x flic x

erickka
09-08-2009, 06:17 AM
Sounds to me like your mum is one in a million! Treasure the time you can spend with her, for I think you have a wonderful connection. Good luck on your future goals.

Joni Marie Cruz
09-08-2009, 07:13 AM
Every girl should listen to her mom. Good for you on having such a nice and accepting one.

Hugs...Joni Mari

brits love
09-08-2009, 07:31 AM
moms are the best, and there usually always right

PretzelGirl
09-08-2009, 09:01 AM
What a wonderful mother! Give her a hug from us. :hugs:

JiveTurkeyOnRye
09-08-2009, 09:31 AM
I'm very jealous. I came out to my mother recently and she is not supportive at all, which made me pretty sad because the woman loves to shop and if she was ok with me dressing I'm sure I'd be getting a lot more fun clothes once in a while, but alas, not the case.

Paola Lobos
09-08-2009, 03:42 PM
You are very lucky! Give mum a hug from me.

Miranda09
09-08-2009, 04:12 PM
You have a wonderful mother...very open and caring. She's a gem. :)

milliek
09-08-2009, 10:45 PM
I feel very happy when my mom treats me like her daughter.. you are very lucky to have a very supporting mom.

PrettyFlowingGown
09-09-2009, 05:58 AM
I love her very much

carrie-ann
09-09-2009, 06:45 AM
You have3 a very loving mother. Congrats