PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Question No. 138

Mia001
07-19-2005, 11:52 AM
Hi,

I recently got myself a pair of breast enhancer / form thingys for putting into a bra. Here comes the stupid question. What way up do they go???

There seems to be a curved edge and a straight edge (see the attached photo). I'm not sure what way up they're supposed to go and there are no instructions so I assume it's supposed to be straightforward.

I'm a bit lost with this one so I thought I'd ask the experts. I'd be grateful for any advice anyone can offer.

Thanks,

Mark.

Natalie x
07-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Ok, I think the idea with those is that , if you already have some boobies, the forms go curved side down, under your titties to lift them up a bit. The straight edge fits across the middle, about level with the nipple. Then, all that can be seen from above when someone looks closely, as I frequently do, is real squidgy, bouncy, oh dear, that's got me going again.

JoAnnDallas
07-19-2005, 11:59 AM
There is no such thing as a stupid question. I don't use them, but always wondered myself how they are appiled to the body.

Angela Burke
07-19-2005, 12:09 PM
marko

if you regard your posted photo as yourself looking down at your bra, that's the way to do it!

angela xx

Mia001
07-19-2005, 12:28 PM
Hi,

Thanks. I think I've got it now. Curved side down. Straight edge at the top. I s'pose it does make sense when you think about it.

Natalie, I concur with you wholeheartedly. There's no better sight.

Joan, These ones just sit in the cup of the bra but I think proper breast forms can be attached with some kind of medical adhesive. I don't think it's permanent though.

Angela, It's always good to hear from a fellow Scot. Thanks for the advice. I had a wee think and a look at the photo and it made sense.

Thanks to everyone for helping me with this trivial but annoying problem.

Mark.

Teddie
07-19-2005, 01:06 PM
Or, if you want more clevage, you can place them with the curved sides towards your arms. Again, it helps if you already have some breast tissue.

And, the only stupid question, is the question not asked. :eyes:

Vivian Best
07-19-2005, 02:05 PM
I have a slightly different opinion from some of the girls. Personally my feeling is that the rounded part of the form goes to the top. That way you have a slope from chest to the nipples of the breast. Really, it boils down to using them in a way that suits you. I believe there is not right or wrong way. Just put them in several ways and see what you like best. It is always best to put the nipples out thought.

Boob Luck and enjoy them,

Vivian

Tristen Cox
07-19-2005, 04:47 PM
They way they are designed looks like they should be placed just like your photo as if you were looking at yourself. the nipples clearly located just below the center. The curve at the top is for contouring to meet your chest.

MarinaTwelve200
07-19-2005, 05:18 PM
They way they are designed looks like they should be placed just like your photo as if you were looking at yourself. the nipples clearly located just below the center. The curve at the top is for contouring to meet your chest.

As an ARTIST, (one of my skills) I would agree. When a woman slouches forward.There is generally a straight line fold BENEATH the breasts that goes horizontally across the chest ---It would make sense that a generally straight line at the bottom of the breasts would ride on this fold.---Yes they look in the proper position on the photo.

BTW, A "polymath" (see my avitar) is not a talking bird thats good with numbers ---look it up. :D

Mia001
07-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Hi everyone,

Thanks again for the advice. I was messing about with them last night and curved side up seems to look better (to me anyway) so I think I'll go with that for the moment.

It's strange how real they feel when they warm up too. Nice though.

Mark.