PDA

View Full Version : First time with nails on

dakota_ann69
09-08-2009, 10:54 AM
So it's been awhile since I posted anything on here, been going through a bit of a personal struggle.

So I have the house to myself today and I decided rather than be board all day that I would do a little cd'ing to pass the time.

About 3 months ago I bought some nails and I decided to put them on today, for the first time ever might I add. Well it's now 2 hours later and I am somewhat pleased with how they turned out.

It was quite the experience to apply them I felt completely helpless as my fingers had to adjust to having them on, took away about 90% of my coordination. (This coming from a mechanic who has great hand eye coordination.)

So I thought that I would just share and now I am sitting here trying to type and I found out that it takes some talent to do this with nails on. I have made more errors typing this than I would care to admit.

Anyway I hope all is well with everybody!!!

Thanks for listening to me babble.
Dax

donnatracey
09-08-2009, 10:56 AM
Well. your typing looks fine to me!....:) Know what you meant though, feels wonderful but does take some getting used to......

Sarah Doepner
09-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Beauty is hard. I don't do nails very often but enjoy them when they are done and decide to stay on. I hate looking for lost nails in the house or having them flip off into the unknown when I adjust a button or change shoes. I am letting my natural nails grow just to avoid the frustration, but that attracts attention. Beauty is hard.

Alice B
09-08-2009, 12:08 PM
For me this is a timely post. I just bought some nails yesterday that match my toe nail polish. Can't wait to try them on, but have a house full of guests.