PDA

View Full Version : Hormonal moment

Rachel_740
07-19-2005, 12:05 PM
Hi Girls,

I had a new experience yesterday. I had an awful day at work and really wound myself up because the job wouldn't go right. I was there over 3 hours late leaving and I had no breaks all day - not even for the bathroom or a coffee.

On the way home I was in tears all the way, just wanting to hide myself away (I'd almost managed to keep the tears at bay till I left work). For the last mile I was following another car, and then a tractor came the other way in the lanes. I reversed into a gateway, tight to the hedge behind and the gate next to me. The woman in the car in front reversed to about 4 feet from me, and 3 feet from the hedge then indicated she wanted me to go back further.

I just got out of my car, threw my toys out my pram, locked the car and walked the rest of the way home.

I spent the next 2 hours on my bed crying - I'd really had enough of the day. Once I'd sorted myself out a bit, about 3 hours after leaving it, I went back to collect my car.

I've had tearful days since I've been on the hormones, but this was another league. I've still been a bit tearful all day today but it's under control again. Looking forward to the weekend when I can relax for a couple of days.

Anne

Stephenie
07-19-2005, 01:05 PM
:hugs:

Natalie x
07-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Chin up, darlin' and keep bringing your bad days to us, that's what we're here for

Vivian Best
07-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Welcome to the wacky world of hormones. Many GGs go through what you went through every day. I cannot speak from experience but I've seen it time and again in women and men who are one hormones. It just comes with the territory so to speak.

Vivian