PDA

View Full Version : So...

Ze
09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
...Why do, like, 99% of you lovely ladies ignore me when I post in the MtF section? (Tamara doesn't count! :heehee: )

I've always viewed this board as a community. And just like we transmen always love and welcome GFs and MtFs into the FtM section of the site, I'd assumed I'd be loved and welcomed into your section. But I'm beginning to feel hurt. :sniffle On several occasions now, I've been lumped into the "thanks, ladies!" or "I agree with the all the girls here" categories when my viewpoints were just like everybody else's, or my view is completely unrecognized until a female says it and then everybody agrees with her.

So I'm honestly just curious.

Do I offend? Do you not like transmen? Do you not know how to react? Do you wish I'd leave? Do you not want an alternate viewpoint? Do you think I have cooties?

I swear I don't bite. :D (Unless you ask.)

This thread isn't meant to sound like an attack at all. I just thought it'd be a nice idea to open the floor up for some dialogue.

Edit: I just want to make it clear that I am not upset over people not reacting to or quoting my posts all the time. My actual reasoning for my "ignoring" worry is already stated above.

SirTrey
09-08-2009, 05:02 PM
Good topic, Ze....I am anxious to hear the responses to this....Several of the guys on the board have expressed the same sentiment, I have heard it more than once....Great job opening up a dialogue on it. :thumbsup:

Brina Halloween
09-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Most of my comments go under the radar too. At least Tamara likes you, I usually have foot in mouth if she notices me. :o While I don't remember specifics, I have liked enough of your comments that I usually stop and read then in long threads when I see your name. (Sorry folks, in the really long ones I skim for the authors posts sometimes).

Brina

Ze
09-08-2009, 05:05 PM
Good topic, Ze....I am anxious to hear the responses to this....Several of the guys on the board have expressed the same sentiment, I have heard it more than once....Great job opening up a dialogue on it. :thumbsup:

Why thank you, fellow transman. :D

I'm glad you agree with my motives here. I think it's a great opportunity for everybody to get to know each other better. I'm feeling more and more that there's a segregation of MtFs and FtMs. And it simply isn't necessary. I think it all comes from fear or uncertainty of the unknown. :)

Edit: And thanks, Brina! :hugs: I understand that the MtF section is extremely busy and posts get lost easily, so I understand that this happens to plenty of members here and not just me. :) But, at the same time, I wanted to make sure that my posts weren't specifically being ignored because of my identity. I don't cry victim often, but my tip-off for this worry was when, say, a poster would claim they'd read through an entire thread and then said they "agreed with all the ladies here." Well, if my sentiments were the same as everybody else's, what has just happened here?

Lorileah
09-08-2009, 05:06 PM
<--- never ignores :Ze:

az_azeel
09-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Sometimes Ze.. its not ignorance... i speak for myself on this one... i read a lot of the threads in this section (as helping out) and not reply to one of them.... simply because someone else has actually said what i was thinking... i personally dont see the point of posting a reply... ie i agree... as with any other section on here your point of view is valued.. im sure the rest of the girls are not ignoring you on purpose ..... or any of the other transmen ...... i would not take it personally... :bh:

Kathi Lake
09-08-2009, 05:11 PM
It seems that a good 90% of the posts are ignored - regardless of your gender (at birth or at present), unless it is on panties or other stuff. That's how it seems to me, anyway. It's kind of hard to talk about substantial things without it turning into a bloodbath. I exaggerate, but you know what I mean.

So, don't take it as a personal attack. You rock, and you certainly deserve to be on this board with the rest of us. Don't take it as a slight if no one replies to one of your posts.

Love ya!

Kathi

Ze
09-08-2009, 05:12 PM
<--- never ignores :Ze:

Nope. I can safely say you've never ignored me. :D :hugs:

I'm going with 'cooties', Cutie.

Cheers,
Jayne

:ner: And I'm contagious!

Sometimes Ze.. its not ignorance... i speak for myself on this one... i read a lot of the threads in this section (as helping out) and not reply to one of them.... simply because someone else has actually said what i was thinking... i personally dont see the point of posting a reply... ie i agree... as with any other section on here your point of view is valued.. im sure the rest of the girls are not ignoring you on purpose .. i would not take it personally... :bh:

Understood, az. :) I agree with what Brina said above, and although at first I truly understood that it's unnecessary for people to say "I agree" to a post, I began to wonder as I saw a curious imbalance. (I'm not looking for people to start specifically quoting my posts to say something, but it'd be nice if I weren't lumped into the "ladies" category. That part still confuses me.)

:hugs:

It seems that a good 90% of the posts are ignored - regardless of your gender (at birth or at present), unless it is on panties or other stuff. That's how it seems to me, anyway. It's kind of hard to talk about substantial things without it turning into a bloodbath. I exaggerate, but you know what I mean.

So, don't take it as a personal attack. You rock, and you certainly deserve to be on this board with the rest of us. Don't take it as a slight if no one replies to one of your posts.

Love ya!

Kathi

Awww, thanks, Kathi! :hugs:

*makes note to talk about panties*

Have I ever mentioned that you remind me a LOT of a GF I know? Spittin' image, I swear. :)

suchacutie
09-08-2009, 05:14 PM
One nice thing about this forum is that there is a lot of activity. In many threads it would be virtually impossible to reply to every response, and I'm not sure that there should be a response to every response (to every response....). I just looked and it seems I've made hundreds of comments in a variety of threads. On the one comment where I was really pissed and said some insensitive things, let me tell you that I got comments....whoa!!!...and rightly so. Outside of that, I get very few personal comments, but the ones' I've gotten have been really wonderful. Considering how many posts we all make, comments on comments would get a bit out of hand, no?

But, having said that...HI!

tina :)

Cheshire Gummi
09-08-2009, 05:14 PM
I get ignored by people too. Even after incredibly long, well thought out responses on any given subject.

It's just part of being amid the noise. You can't listen to every band that ever existed. I'm sure there are some great bands that I've never even heard of and I love music.

Just because you're all 80's metal up in the classic rock section doesn't mean people hate 80's metal, this is just where the classic rock music goes. Can't expect a bunch of discussion about Def Leppard in a Led Zeppelin thread, can you?

Samantha43
09-08-2009, 05:15 PM
It's the cooties...

Just kidding!

That is a good question. In my case it's nothing intentional. I usually don't even check the gender (or the gender they are expressing) of the person I'm responding to. I feel we should all be one happy community.

deja true
Well, Ze, hunny ...

I think it often just comes from inattention...

Especially in longer threads, it seems quite a few read the OP, then immediately go right to the little answer clicky thing and end up ... BAM ... at the last post without reading all the pesky in-between stuff. You can sorta tell when so many of the answers are virtually identical to those that have gone before. Happens to me, too.

(I notice you in some of those threads, sweetie, and if you want me to wink or wave, I certainly will ... ;))

:)

(Who's ignoring you now, cutie! A dozen replies in as many minutes! :D)

PretzelGirl
Well, I am glad to see you gentlemen. Need everyone's opinions if we are to understand all these things we get ourselves into.

One explanation may be the "broad brush" references. Being a MTF forum, some people may just make the general "Ladies" reference. That not only is wrong for the FTM, but also the crossdressers that don't identify as female.

It reminds me of one job I had that was a bunch of GGs and me. We had weekly meetings and the manager would always make comments like "ladies, here is what we need to do". I would always speak up with a squeaky voiced "Yes?".

And then there is the theory that everyone is staying back because your parents are intimidating...

sissystephanie
09-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Ze, I am not a Transman, but I have the same feeling as you many times. I probably don't spend as much time on this forum as others, and certainly don't post as often as you do. But I like to think that when I do post, it is because I have something to say that needs to be said! And yet those posts frequently seem to be ignored!

Many times it seems as though many of the girls pick one particular part of the thread and home in on that! Even though that may not be the important point! With my 60+ years of being a CD, both married and being a widower, i do think my opinions should carry at least a little weight. After all, I was a CD before many of the girls on this forum were born!!:heehee:

BTW, I also believe that MtoF and FtoM should be together as Crossdressers! After all, that is what we are, no matter what our physical state is!

LisaM
09-08-2009, 05:22 PM
Ze,

I feel the same way most times when I post. It seems very few people respond to my posts although they respond to other people's posts.

I try not to let it bother me. I am sure there are good reasons--my comments don't catch anyone's eye, other people have been members here longer, etc.. I try not to be sensitive about it because I think it is the nature of these types of forums. I have been on other forums where there are communitites within communities and I think it takes a while to get comfortably into a smaller community.

I don't know if this helps but it makes me feel better when I think I am being ignored but I really understand that I am not.

Ze
09-08-2009, 05:23 PM
On the one comment where I was really pissed and said some insensitive things, let me tell you that I got comments....whoa!!!...and rightly so.

Ah yes...I remember that infamous day. :heehee:

But, having said that...HI!

Hi! :wave:

Just because you're all 80's metal up in the classic rock section doesn't mean people hate 80's metal, this is just where the classic rock music goes. Can't expect a bunch of discussion about Def Leppard in a Led Zeppelin thread, can you?

Certainly not. :) Though I'll admit I've never expect you dears to start talking about boxer briefs for my sake in here. ;)

I feel we should all be one happy community.

Agreed. :)

Well, Ze, hunny ...

I think it often just comes from inattention...

Well, for the amount of times I've streaked through this forum, you'd think somebody would pay more attention to me! :devil:

(I notice you in some of those threads, sweetie, and if you want me to wink or wave, I certainly will ... ;))

Awwww, not necessary, but I appreciate the offer. :hugs:

Well, I am glad to see you gentlemen. Need everyone's opinions if we are to understand all these things we get ourselves into.

One explanation may be the "broad brush" references. Being a MTF forum, some people may just make the general "Ladies" reference. That not only is wrong for the FTM, but also the crossdressers that don't identify as female.

It reminds me of one job I had that was a bunch of GGs and me. We had weekly meetings and the manager would always make comments like "ladies, here is what we need to do". I would always speak up with a squeaky voiced "Yes?".

And then there is the theory that everyone is staying back because your parents are intimidating...

All great stuff here. Thank you for the input and letting us know we boys are welcome here. :hugs:

Thanks to all of your responses so far! I appreciate you all taking the time out for me here. :) And I'm already feeling better.

Fab Karen
09-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Well I say you're very welcome here. It may also just be laziness- sometimes for example I can say something,it may not get responded to, but then someone else says the same thing & gets kudos for it. I suspect some posting a "thanks ladies" may be more of that laziness, not noticing a FtM also responded.

az_azeel
09-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Understood, az. :) but it'd be nice if I weren't lumped into the "ladies" category. That part still confuses me.)

:hugs:

Perhaps... (just a thought) you could reply by saying from a mans point of view... :hugs:

Ze
09-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Ze, I am not a Transman, but I have the same feeling as you many times. I probably don't spend as much time on this forum as others, and certainly don't post as often as you do. But I like to think that when I do post, it is because I have something to say that needs to be said! And yet those posts frequently seem to be ignored!

Many times it seems as though many of the girls pick one particular part of the thread and home in on that! Even though that may not be the important point! With my 60+ years of being a CD, both married and being a widower, i do think my opinions should carry at least a little weight. After all, I was a CD before many of the girls on this forum were born!!:heehee:

BTW, I also believe that MtoF and FtoM should be together as Crossdressers! After all, that is what we are, no matter what our physical state is!

I should that this moment, Stephanie, to properly thank you for the contributions I've noticed you take in the transman section. You say you don't post unless you have something good to say, and I just have to let you know that you're right! Everything I've seen of yours is worth reading. :)

Ze,

I feel the same way most times when I post. It seems very few people respond to my posts although they respond to other people's posts.

I try not to let it bother me. I am sure there are good reasons--my comments don't catch anyone's eye, other people have been members here longer, etc.. I try not to be sensitive about it because I think it is the nature of these types of forums. I have been on other forums where there are communitites within communities and I think it takes a while to get comfortably into a smaller community.

I don't know if this helps but it makes me feel better when I think I am being ignored but I really understand that I am not.

Yeah, it helps me to think of it that way. :) :hugs: And I hope it doesn't bother you too much on your end when few respond to you.

Well I say you're very welcome here. It may also just be laziness- sometimes for example I can say something,it may not get responded to, but then someone else says the same thing & gets kudos for it. I suspect some posting a "thanks ladies" may be more of that laziness, not noticing a FtM also responded.

Why thank you, Karen. :D

And I agree; it could very well be laziness. I guess I just wanted to make sure.

Perhaps... (just a thought) you could reply by saying from a mans point of view... :hugs:

Good point, az. :) I know I did that a handful of times near the start, but perhaps I should just keep doing that for every post I put in here. Just to make sure it's known. Sometimes misconceptions happen, I guess. :D

sterling12
09-08-2009, 05:33 PM
If you are very good at communicating. If you don't use too many multi-syllable words, nor verbiage that forces someone to actually take the time to determine the meaning, if your not prone to write a "me too" message; then about 1% of the time, you will strike the right "empathy note," and someone else will acknowledge you.

If that's what you want!

Get deliberately provocative, trying to generate "street cred," or just "push some buttons;" you'll get a response, but it will also cause you a lot of grief. Most folks want to "play nice" around here, and that's as it should be. This is not a Forum for Flame Wars or name calling. Subjects that touch on politics, better be very careful what you say. You can address a problem, but it's pointless to address someone's specific ideology.

We have had many Transmen on here, their opinions were valued, and listened to....AFTER they got known.

Hang in there, be specific and understandable, and you too will get to be part of our glorious family. Your deathless prose will be commented upon, you just have to learn "The Form" which is acceptable, and not to expect to always get a specific response. It doesn't mean your not being read, just not responded to. Want to get an indication? Take a typical thread, watch about 6 to 10 messages AFTER you have written. If someone paraphrases just about exactly what you pointed out....you got through!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Cheshire Gummi
09-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Certainly not. :) Though I'll admit I've never expect you dears to start talking about boxer briefs for my sake in here. ;)

I don't follow. Whatever discussion has happened in regards to underpants has gone on without my permission.

Additionally, I'm afraid to post in the FtM section, because I feel like that would be an intrusion. If you boys over there are okay with it, then maybe I'll invade your turf and start discussions about how ignored and alone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ7QRNG4gEY) I am.

Ze
09-08-2009, 05:36 PM
If you are very good at communicating. If you don't use too many multi-syllable words, nor verbiage that forces someone to actually take the time to determine the meaning, if your not prone to write a "me too" message; then about 1% of the time, you will strike the right "empathy note," and someone else will acknowledge you.

If that's what you want!

Get deliberately provocative, trying to generate "street cred," or just "push some buttons;" you'll get a response, but it will also cause you a lot of grief. Most folks want to "play nice" around here, and that's as it should be. This is not a Forum for Flame Wars or name calling. Subjects that touch on politics, better be very careful what you say. You can address a problem, but it's pointless to address someone's specific ideology.

We have had many Transmen on here, their opinions were valued, and listened to....AFTER they got known.

Hang in there, be specific and understandable, and you too will get to be part of our glorious family. Your deathless prose will be commented upon, you just have to learn "The Form" which is acceptable, and not to expect to always get a specific response. It doesn't mean your not being read, just not responded to. Want to get an indication? Take a typical thread, watch about 6 to 10 messages AFTER you have written. If someone paraphrases just about exactly what you pointed out....you got through!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Thanks for the tips, Joanie. :)

I had felt that I was quickly making myself known on the forum--well enough that I felt welcome to start posting in the MtF section--but based on what you're saying, perhaps I was wrong.

I don't follow. Whatever discussion has happened in regards to underpants has gone on without my permission.

Additionally, I'm afraid to post in the FtM section, because I feel like that would be an intrusion. If you boys over there are okay with it, then maybe I'll invade your turf and start discussions about how ignored and alone I am.

I was just making a joke on my end. :) Like you said if I were into 80's music and going into, say, a different part of the site on classical, then of course I wouldn't expect everybody to start talking about the 80's.

Nope, it's not an intrusion to us at all! Feel free to post in there; we even have a specific welcome thread for MtFs and GFs, should they choose to say "hi" there first.

Of course, I'm assuming you're not being sarcastic or patronizing right now. :)

Sheila
09-08-2009, 05:37 PM

I know :Ze: that I often in here make a point of saying from a/this GG ......... I shouldn't have to, but like the Transmen we GG's sometimes feel like u do, ignored in here, or we sometimes fear speaking in case we get jumped on by some :sad:

JennyS.
09-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Hmmm... I just skipped over about the last 5 posts. Was I ignoring them? Not at all... I got the message, that's it. Thanks to you Ze, I just realized that I probably skip over posts all the time. It's not a good habit to have. Slow down, read, think about your opinion, then post. Something I need to be better at.

Ze
09-08-2009, 05:44 PM
I know :Ze: that I often in here make a point of saying from a/this GG ......... I shouldn't have to, but like the Transmen we GG's sometimes feel like u do, ignored in here, or we sometimes fear speaking in case we get jumped on by some :sad:

True. But we could also always retaliate. :devil:

Hmmm... I just skipped over about the last 5 posts. Was I ignoring them? Not at all... I got the message, that's it. Thanks to you Ze, I just realized that I probably skip over posts all the time. It's not a good habit to have. Slow down, read, think about your opinion, then post. Something I need to be better at.

Sorry, I wasn't meaning to critique anybody, but I'm glad I helped if that's the case. :)

Granny Gray
09-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Z: I post rarely. Even more rarely do I go back and see if anyone had responded to what I said. I don't post to initiate a debate or an argument. Hopefully, as an old hand with much experience and formal education in the arena, I post what I deem of possible value and leave it up to others to use that value or ignore it as they will.
If I read threads in which I have nothing of potential merit to say, then I say nothing. Not saying anything to other's comments when I have nothing of possible value to add is not intended to ignore anyone, to insult, to hurt, or otherwise snub any individual. It's my way of saying: "I've nothing to add to your discussion."
Please don't take offense as my silence. No offense is intended or desired. Be peaceful and know you are valued. Old Granny

Daintre
09-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Well Ze, I am glad you got so many quick replies. As az_azeel stated, I also read an awful lot of posts in this section trying to help keep it running smoothly. I will answer in threads that I feel I have something to contribute. A thread on boxers huh? Don't think it would fly in this section. I am glad to see you guys post in this section though, I hope you continue.

MiraM
09-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Hi Ze!!! I usually don't have a lot to say on most of the threads around here. Some of them, I just read the first post on move along because it doesn't interest me. So, if I missed a post by you, it was not intentional...just in a thread I didn't care for.

You and all the guys are welcome on this side. You know I love the Transmen...one particular Transman more than them all...but he's not on the board.

Ze
09-08-2009, 05:49 PM
Z: I post rarely. Even more rarely do I go back and see if anyone had responded to what I said. I don't post to initiate a debate or an argument. Hopefully, as an old hand with much experience and formal education in the arena, I post what I deem of possible value and leave it up to others to use that value or ignore it as they will.
If I read threads in which I have nothing of potential merit to say, then I say nothing. Not saying anything to other's comments when I have nothing of possible value to add is not intended to ignore anyone, to insult, to hurt, or otherwise snub any individual. It's my way of saying: "I've nothing to add to your discussion."
Please don't take offense as my silence. No offense is intended or desired. Be peaceful and know you are valued. Old Granny

You're certainly a new face to me. Hi! :wave:

Yeah, it was never my expectation for everybody to give me attention all the time in every post. (I swear I'm not that much of a brat. :heehee: ) But it would just be nice to not be generically referred to as a "lady." :)

Well Ze, I am glad you got so many quick replies. As az_azeel stated, I also read an awful lot of posts in this section trying to help keep it running smoothly. I will answer in threads that I feel I have something to contribute. A thread on boxers huh? Don't think it would fly in this section. I am glad to see you guys post in this section though, I hope you continue.

Yeah, I'm very happy with all the replies I got! And thanks for the invitation to stay. :)

So the thread on boxers would be a no-no, eh? ;) Got it.

Hi Ze!!! I usually don't have a lot to say on most of the threads around here. Some of them, I just read the first post on move along because it doesn't interest me. So, if I missed a post by you, it was not intentional...just in a thread I didn't care for.

You and all the guys are welcome on this side. You know I love the Transmen...one particular Transman more than them all...but he's not on the board.

Hi! :wave:

Not on the board anymore, huh? Darn. I was going to ask for all of the juicy gossip. :we:

Deborah Jane
09-08-2009, 05:50 PM
I almost ignored this thread, but thought i'd better not!!!

On a more serious note though, although I may not always answer you :Ze: I do read your posts :)

Lorileah
09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I've been hanging out with :Ze:....can I get cooties? or should I just rent some first?

Ze
09-08-2009, 05:53 PM
I almost ignored this thread, but thought i'd better not!!!

On a more serious note though, although I may not always answer you :Ze: I do read your posts :)

Oh, you're not a worry, Auntie Debs. Well, not a worry for ignoring me anyway...:heehee: Now for worries about other things about you, well...

I've been hanging out with :Ze:....can I get cooties? or should I just rent some first?

I've been meaning to tell you, Lori.

You might, uh, want to get tested...really soon...:straightface:

Tamara Croft
09-08-2009, 05:56 PM
...Why do, like, 99% of you lovely ladies ignore me when I post in the MtF section? (Tamara doesn't count! :heehee: )What have I said about calling me Tamara hmm? :slap:

Cheshire Gummi
09-08-2009, 05:57 PM
I was just making a joke on my end. :) Like you said if I were into 80's music and going into, say, a different part of the site on classical, then of course I wouldn't expect everybody to start talking about the 80's.

Nope, it's not an intrusion to us at all! Feel free to post in there; we even have a specific welcome thread for MtFs and GFs, should they choose to say "hi" there first.

Of course, I'm assuming you're not being sarcastic or patronizing right now. :)

I'm not being patronizing, but I was being a bit sarcastic. Especially with that line about making threads regarding how ignored and alone I am. Just a bit, though. Nothing malicious. I have a dry sense of humor.

You and me, though. Let's get famous. Get Guru-ed out and rock down to Hollywood, spreading the made-up word, L. Ron Hubbard style. We can be like Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker, only you won't get incarcerated and I won't end up as a frightening parody of myself on The Surreal Life.

Ze
09-08-2009, 06:03 PM
What have I said about calling me Tamara hmm? :slap:

I swear I would've said "Mom," but they wouldn't have known who I was talking about! :itb:

(Personally, I thought you'd get mad for me saying you don't count. :D)

I'm not being patronizing, but I was being a bit sarcastic. Especially with that line about making threads regarding how ignored and alone I am. Just a bit, though. Nothing malicious. I have a dry sense of humor.

I'd figured as much. :) I daresay I'm dry, too, but have found out the hard way that it sometimes comes off wrong on the internet. :doh: (Not saying yours did, but that's why I'm always cautious now with others' posts.)

You and me, though. Let's get famous. Get Guru-ed out and rock down to Hollywood, spreading the made-up word, L. Ron Hubbard style. We can be like Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker, only you won't get incarcerated and I won't end up as a frightening parody of myself on The Surreal Life.

Fo schizzle. :ner: Sounds like a plan.

Tamara Croft
09-08-2009, 06:05 PM
*shakes her head* and gives Ze a :slap:

Sherlyn
09-08-2009, 06:09 PM
I'm just looking at what you have typed under your avatar Ze :p :hiding:

Ze
09-08-2009, 06:09 PM
*shakes her head* and gives Ze a :slap:

:noidea: First you don't feed me and now this?

(Yes, I'm already going into the downward spiral of derailing my own thread. I think I'm cursed.)

I'm just looking at what you have typed under your avatar Ze :p :hiding:

Hey, when Ze writes something about himself, he lives up to it! :ner:

Lorileah
09-08-2009, 06:11 PM
:noidea: First you don't feed me and now this?

(Yes, I'm already going into the downward spiral of derailing my own thread. I think I'm cursed.)

Hey, when Ze writes something about himself, he lives up to it! :ner:

wanna run away together? maybe we can go see Mickey and Minnee til she cools off. You have any money?

Ze
09-08-2009, 06:12 PM
wanna run away together? maybe we can go see Mickey and Minnee til she cools off. You have any money?

*breaks open piggy bank*

I've got a nickel and two paperclips.

Tamara Croft
09-08-2009, 06:14 PM
How the hell did you quote Sher when she wrote it after your post... unless you did a quick edit and it didn't log it... and :wtf: do you mean I don't feed you... LIES!!!!!!

This thread has been officially hijacked, by the mod squad, surrender your briefs... this is a stick up!!! :guns

(look how many are reading it now lol)

Cheshire Gummi
09-08-2009, 06:15 PM

Hey, back off! He's mine. We've got to get a pseudo-religious pyramid scheme up and running by Wednesday.

You can run off by yourself, though. Now! >: (

Lorileah
09-08-2009, 06:17 PM
*breaks open piggy bank*

I've got a nickel and two paperclips.

Good then we're off between the two of us we can get about a mile. Ok this thread has gone away from the OP never to return

Tamara Croft
09-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Stop fighting over my son dammit.... :bigsmack: Lori is scared I'm going to send her on a cruise, with some cement shoes!! and that's what happens when she's doing the naughty with my husband... that.... that.... HUSSY!!!!!

Ze
09-08-2009, 06:18 PM
How the hell did you quote Sher when she wrote it after your post... unless you did a quick edit and it didn't log it... and :wtf: do you mean I don't feed you... LIES!!!!!!

This thread has been officially hijacked, by the mod squad, surrender your briefs... this is a stick up!!! :guns

(look how many are reading it now lol)

I'm pretty damn quick with my edits, aren't I? Sher's post is actually before mine, where I see things, but that's what I did, yeah. :D (The editing log really does take a minute to register. I'm beating it all the time when I notice a typo.)

"Mod Squad"? I like the name, but we're not the Thread Hijacking Gang anymore? And wait a minute...how can you take over my thread when we're on the same team?! :eek:

Pfft...that's only 11 lookers. The record I noticed so far was 15! :D

Oh hell. :uzi:

Edit: Yes, ladies, fight over me. Bwahahaha...:devil:

SirTrey
09-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Edit: Yes, ladies, fight over me. Bwahahaha...

That's My boy!! You DO pay attention!!! :D

Ze
09-08-2009, 06:23 PM
that's my boy!! You do pay attention!!! :d

Yep!

:GD:

Tamara Croft
09-08-2009, 06:23 PM
So back on topic.... I don't think you get ignored in here, generally, members read the first post and then reply... which I think is kinda silly... and they think only mtf's post in here, so anyone else posting in this section gets ignored... we're invisible to them... maybe you should write in big bold blue letters ;)

Cheshire Gummi
09-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Stop fighting over my son dammit.... :bigsmack: Lori is scared I'm going to send her on a cruise, with some cement shoes!! and that's what happens when she's doing the naughty with my husband... that.... that.... HUSSY!!!!!

That's right. She's a man-stealer. Stole Ze right away from me before we could implement our nationalized ponzi diet pill pyramid whatever.

It's was gonna make a lot of money, that much I can tell you. Now? Now it's all gone. My champagne wishes and caviar dreams have decayed into diet coca-cola wishes and baked Cheetos dreams!

Ze
09-08-2009, 06:26 PM
So back on topic.... I don't think you get ignored in here, generally, members read the first post and then reply... which I think is kinda silly... and they think only mtf's post in here, so anyone else posting in this section gets ignored... we're invisible to them... maybe you should write in big bold blue letters ;)

I should! :devil:

SirTrey
09-08-2009, 06:27 PM
LOL....Look at the bright side, Gummi....At least it isn't NEW Coke.....(if anyone remembers that cola fiasco)....:doh:

Ze
09-08-2009, 06:28 PM
That's right. She's a man-stealer. Stole Ze right away from me before we could implement our nationalized ponzi diet pill pyramid whatever.

With acai berry extract.

Sheila
09-08-2009, 06:33 PM
what's acai berry extract.

dunno, but can we go back to ignoring you in this section, cause I wanna go to bed :heehee::heehee: and I can't cause this thread and the family one (in Trans) (which YOU are wholly responsible for starting:D) are keeping me up

Deborah Jane
09-08-2009, 06:36 PM
cause I wanna go to bed

I think tonight could be confusing.....

Am I sleeping with my lover or my mum :confused2:

ClaudiaDawn
09-08-2009, 06:41 PM
...Why do, like, 99% of you lovely ladies ignore me when I post in the MtF section? (Tamara doesn't count! :heehee: )

I've always viewed this board as a community. And just like we transmen always love and welcome GFs and MtFs into the FtM section of the site, I'd assumed I'd be loved and welcomed into your section. But I'm beginning to feel hurt. :sniffle On several occasions now, I've been lumped into the "thanks, ladies!" or "I agree with the all the girls here" categories when my viewpoints were just like everybody else's, or my view is completely unrecognized until a female says it and then everybody agrees with her.

So I'm honestly just curious.

Do I offend? Do you not like transmen? Do you not know how to react? Do you wish I'd leave? Do you not want an alternate viewpoint? Do you think I have cooties?

I swear I don't bite. :D (Unless you ask.)

This thread isn't meant to sound like an attack at all. I just thought it'd be a nice idea to open the floor up for some dialogue.

Edit: I just want to make it clear that I am not upset over people not reacting to or quoting my posts all the time. My actual reasoning for my "ignoring" worry is already stated above.

I agree.

Hugs
Claudia Dawn

Tamara Croft
09-08-2009, 06:45 PM
I agree.

Hugs
Claudia DawnYou quote the whole post just to say 'I agree' ?? you agree with what exactly?? or couldn't you be bothered to type anything else?? :confused3:

AllieSF
09-08-2009, 06:58 PM
Hi Ze,

I normally only look at the New Posts section and read them until I get caught up. That way I see all the new posts from all sections that I am permitted to see based on this site's definition of what goes into the New Post section when I come online. I hardly ever go back to specific forums to look for interesting posts, unless I am bored. I mostly respond to those threads that catch my attention and that I think I can contribute something to, humor, agreement, disagreement, opinions, criticisms, etc. It also depends on my available time and mood when reading the New Posts as to whether I will respond or not. I really do not always know who I respond to. I am more interested in teh topic and message. I hope that gives you some additional insight into us members.

Ze
09-08-2009, 07:04 PM
dunno, but can we go back to ignoring you in this section, cause I wanna go to bed :heehee::heehee: and I can't cause this thread and the family one (in Trans) (which YOU are wholly responsible for starting:D) are keeping me up

Stop editing my posts in quotes, Gramma! :slap:

You quote the whole post just to say 'I agree' ?? you agree with what exactly?? or couldn't you be bothered to type anything else?? :confused3:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out if that was a joke or not. If so, it was pretty damn good! If not, well, evidence!

Hi Ze,

I normally only look at the New Posts section and read them until I get caught up. That way I see all the new posts from all sections that I am permitted to see based on this site's definition of what goes into the New Post section when I come online. I hardly ever go back to specific forums to look for interesting posts, unless I am bored. I mostly respond to those threads that catch my attention and that I think I can contribute something to, humor, agreement, disagreement, opinions, criticisms, etc. It also depends on my available time and mood when reading the New Posts as to whether I will respond or not. I really do not always know who I respond to. I am more interested in teh topic and message. I hope that gives you some additional insight into us members.

This isn't pertaining to you specifically, but this also might explain why MtFs sometimes go into FtM threads and start replying like they're in the MtF section (i.e. giving "female" answers that obviously shouldn't be). That's been happening more, recently, too. :sad: It makes us feel like we're even being ignored in our own section!

But yes, that helps me to understand some of the habits here. :)

ClaudiaDawn
09-08-2009, 07:13 PM
You quote the whole post just to say 'I agree' ?? you agree with what exactly?? or couldn't you be bothered to type anything else?? :confused3:
IHi Tamara,

It was a joke, obviously not a good one, but a joke. Ze is complaining about being lumped into the "I agree" category, so I just replied "I agree" as joke.

In regards to quoting the whole post, I don't know how to quote just part of it, besides I am using my phone to do this and it is kind of difficult to type and edit things. I also thought it could be part of the joke.

Anyway, my apologies to everybody for making bad jokes.

Hugs,

Claudia Dawn

TGMarla
09-08-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi Ze.....(and Trey...and everybody else....!)

No one's ignoring you. But in order for a thread to survive in this part of the forum, you have to mention panties. There! I said it! See? It's already up to three pages!

:D

Kathi Lake
09-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Have I ever mentioned that you remind me a LOT of a GF I know? Spittin' image, I swear. :)Wow, that would explain the glasses in your avatar picture, I guess. How long have you been nearsighted beyond belief? It is nice that you would date someone that looked like the southbound end of a northbound mule! She must have had a sparkling personality. You are a true gentleman! :)

Kathi

Deborah Jane
09-08-2009, 07:37 PM
No one's ignoring you. But in order for a thread to survive in this part of the forum, you have to mention panties. :D

Damn, I forgot to tell him that :doh:

SirTrey
09-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by TGMarla

No one's ignoring you. But in order for a thread to survive in this part of the forum, you have to mention panties.

Since I wear boxers, does this mean I will get My posts noticed if I mention My girlfriend's panties? :devil: (Today, she is wearing black ones) :drink:

Ze
09-08-2009, 07:55 PM
IHi Tamara,

It was a joke, obviously not a good one, but a joke. Ze is complaining about being lumped into the "I agree" category, so I just replied "I agree" as joke.

In regards to quoting the whole post, I don't know how to quote just part of it, besides I am using my phone to do this and it is kind of difficult to type and edit things. I also thought it could be part of the joke.

Anyway, my apologies to everybody for making bad jokes.

Hugs,

Claudia Dawn

No, that's okay. Like I said, if it was a joke, it was a good one! :thumbsup: :hugs:

Hi Ze.....(and Trey...and everybody else....!)

No one's ignoring you. But in order for a thread to survive in this part of the forum, you have to mention panties. There! I said it! See? It's already up to three pages!

:D

Panties panties panties!

There. That should help things. :)

Wow, that would explain the glasses in your avatar picture, I guess. How long have you been nearsighted beyond belief? It is nice that you would date someone that looked like the southbound end of a northbound mule! She must have had a sparkling personality. You are a true gentleman! :)

Kathi

:ner: No, I'm being serious! Though I'll admit I've never dated a woman (I meant "genetic female" by "GF"), she was pretty darn cute anyway! :D

So yes, take the damn compliment. :tongueout

Since I wear boxers, does this mean I will get My posts noticed if I mention My girlfriend's panties? :devil: (Today, she is wearing black ones) :drink:

Touche!

Wen4cd
09-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Ze, I haven't had the opportunity to reply to something you posted yet, but I've seen you around and ur teh awesome. Hi thar.

BeckiB
09-08-2009, 08:11 PM
ok, ok ,ok, I promise not to ignore Ze or anyone else regardless of what kind of panties or boxers they wear anymore! LOL

TGMarla
09-08-2009, 08:13 PM
Let's see........one, two (yeah, that counts)...four....five..., six, seven, eight.......nine...ten.

Okay, now this thread has some staying-power!

:tongueout

JaytoJillian
09-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Ze, I totally dig transmen! In fact I just had a nice conversation with a young woman who totally could have passed for a young man. Not sure if that was the look she was going for, but she totally rocked it. The only give aways were here name tag (she was clerking at a drugstore) and her voice. The conversation was nothing special--just small talk. I wish I'd been en femme-- maybe we would have had more to talk about. I am genuinley intrigued by the FTM aspect of this lifestyle, AND I am amazed (and yes, a tad jealous) at how easy y'all make it seem, LoL. However, I know it's hard work and I applaud you all for being who you are and expressing yourselves on this board. Can ya feel the love? I hope so!

Cheers,

Jill

Ze
09-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Ze, I haven't had the opportunity to reply to something you posted yet, but I've seen you around and ur teh awesome. Hi thar.

Awww thanks. :hugs: And hi!

ok, ok ,ok, I promise not to ignore Ze or anyone else regardless of what kind of panties or boxers they wear anymore! LOL

Personally, I wear boxer briefs. Just in case anybody was wondering. *nods seriously*

Ze, I totally dig transmen! In fact I just had a nice conversation with a young woman who totally could have passed for a young man. Not sure if that was the look she was going for, but she totally rocked it. The only give aways were here name tag (she was clerking at a drugstore) and her voice. The conversation was nothing special--just small talk. I wish I'd been en femme-- maybe we would have had more to talk about. I am genuinley intrigued by the FTM aspect of this lifestyle, AND I am amazed (and yes, a tad jealous) at how easy y'all make it seem, LoL. However, I know it's hard work and I applaud you all for being who you are and expressing yourselves on this board. Can ya feel the love? I hope so!

Cheers,

Jill

Why thank you, Jill! :hugs: That was all really nice of you to say!

SirTrey
09-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Hey Ze....What color are your boxer briefs today? :lol2: Okay, I'm kidding and really don't care.....I do want to say, though, thank you to all who are posting in the thread....It's very nice to hear from all of you....:love::wine:

sherri52
09-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Not everyone ignores you or anyone else. I post in every thread that I read unless I can't relate to it. There have been a few but not many

Christina Horton
09-08-2009, 08:39 PM
:Ze: Ok , no I don't ignore you guys here. I drive truck and when I am home I divide my time on shopping and TV vegetating , having long bath's ( like all day bath's) and here. My mother hated when people was say something like ( ok guys lets go) or something along thoughts lines when there were women there. Us girls who go out and the ones whom don't go out dressed love to use the fem-terms here cuz we don't get to away from here. So if we "lump" you and the other guys in the (Lady's or girls) we do not do it to ignore any one. It is just us in the pink fog and we sometime can't see out,DAM FOG.
Alright PEOPLE I have posted a question on the transman site a little while ago so I could better understand the men on our site better and they have been great and made me feel very welcome there. We are all family and we can't ignore or men here. Some of the guy I have talked to are very forthright and are very strong willed as men should be. I find I go there to read and then I sometimes don't respond cuz I just don't know what to say to the topic?

When I look and the topic title if I see a title I find that stands out and scream at me I read and when all of them are gone I read the rest, sometimes. I hope you never feel we ignore you fellas here, you guys are most welcome here , in fact we need you here other wise we will get to board. LOL. Here's the link to my question thread to in the guys section.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114779:bh:

Well I will sometimes do that only if my thought is needed to be written down before I forget it. Then after I do I go back and read the thread and comment on the others if I find the need to.

Yes I do once in a while say stupid thing and insensitive thing I feel bad about, but when I do I may not be thinking right or I had to be honest with the poster. I always want people to be honest with me at all time. But that's just me.:doh:

I did not know that T T T T Tamara was your Mommy, well I guess I will not be able to pick on you from now on so naaaaaw:tongueout. LOL.

I hope to she.... see you guys here more often , just remember guys, we call all people girls , ladies or women here so I hope you guys won't take offence.

Ze
09-08-2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks for all of that, Christina! :hugs: And it's been nice having you in the FtM section. :)

BeckiB
09-08-2009, 08:53 PM
hmmmm.....boxer briefs! :daydreaming:

Christina Horton
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM

Oh ya what kind of of panties , brand name, and what kind of material , now people will stand up take and notice. LOL:devil:. Just remember if you mention them some girls here need details my good man. Me I also don't care what the other girls or guys are wearing under there clothes. But it is a way to get lots of replies here. Still not sure why but........:strugglin:

Ze
09-08-2009, 08:55 PM
hmmmm.....boxer briefs! :daydreaming:

I'll even make 'em leopard print for ya. :we: Red silk, perhaps...

Edit: Yeah, seriously, Trey! :slap: Even I want to know what sort of panties your lady wears! Details, man! (And a picture would be even better. :devil: )

Leslie Langford
09-08-2009, 09:09 PM
...And just like we transmen always love and welcome GFs and MtFs into the FtM section of the site, I'd assumed I'd be loved and welcomed into your section. But I'm beginning to feel hurt. :sniffle

C'mon, Ze, kwitcherbitchin' and be a MAN. Do like the rest of us were taught - suck it up, keep your feelings bottled up inside, never show any emotion or any signs of weakness and never, never cry :D:tongueout.

And always remember - real men don't eat quiche and always leave the toilet seat up ;)

Ze
09-08-2009, 09:11 PM
C'mon, Ze, kwitcherbitchin' and be a MAN. Do like the rest of us were taught - suck it up, keep your feelings bottled up inside, never show any emotion or any signs of weakness and never, never cry :D:tongueout.

And always remember - real men don't eat quiche and always leave the toilet seat up ;)

Damn! I've been going about this man stuff all wrong! :eek:

But what can I say? The ladies dig sensitivity! :battingeyelashes: (This was actually one big plan to grab myself some pity dates.)

docrobbysherry
09-08-2009, 09:23 PM
If u want responses to your posts, u must rite something REALLY STUPID, or POINTLESS!:devil:

Works for me, rite, T-------a?:brolleyes:

Sort of like the DIRECTION THIS THREAD HAS TAKEN!:heehee:

( U MUST be thrilled with all this attention, Ze!?):thumbsup:

Ze
09-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Attention scares me, actually. :itb: Ironic, isn't it?

But I'm all about the derailed threads. :D

sissystephanie
09-08-2009, 09:53 PM
I should that this moment, Stephanie, to properly thank you for the contributions I've noticed you take in the transman section. You say you don't post unless you have something good to say, and I just have to let you know that you're right! Everything I've seen of yours is worth reading. :)

Thanks, Ze!! I think the same about your posts! Sometimes they are rather long, but it is because you have a lot to say!!:)

TJ Tresa
09-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Ze, I'm not sure that I can answer your question. I haven't given any thought as to weither or not I ignore some while paying attention to others. However, I will say that since you mentioned it I will try to make a more contious effort of answering more post/threads even if they don't peek my interest, which by the way is how I swlwct the ones that I respond to. I always felt that with as many people that there are on this site they don't all need my advice, especially when there is more than one page of responses. Now if I have shuned you or any one else here I truely appalogize. I would never intintionalt hurt any CDer, TV, GG, GM, or any other person here. If you have something that I feel that I can relate to or help with I will be glad to respond.

Sharon
09-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Dang, it took me so long to finish reading this thread that I forget what it is about. :o

Just answer me this -- who exactly is this Ze person I keep seeing posting and getting replied to? :confused:

Zenith
09-08-2009, 10:14 PM
...Just answer me this -- who exactly is this Ze person I keep seeing posting and getting replied to? :confused:

Zenith's little brother...duh...:we:

:Zenith:

Andy66
09-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Attention scares me, actually. :itb:
Awwww, you're so cute! :heehee:

I'll have you know, young man, that I specifically read this thread because you wrote it. That's like the opposite of ignoring you.

I guess the general concensus is that some people either don't read every reply, or they don't feel they have anything worthwhile to add.

Now that you mention it, the thing I get a little paranoid about is when my post is the very last post on a thread before it dies off. It makes me feel like, "boy, I sure know how to clear out a room." But logically I know (or hope) that's not really the case.

I think in general the people on this website do an awesome job of caring for each other. With this many people, from all sorts of cultures and all sorts of mindsets writing so many posts, It's kind of surprising there aren't more faux-pas committed.

I hope you can see from this that people do care about you. Why, I'm even resisting the temptation to jokingly call you Ma'am right now. :devil: :angel:

Kathi Lake
09-08-2009, 10:59 PM
But I'm all about the derailed threads. :DAnd I don't think I've seen a thread as derailed as this. Fun, isn't it?

So yes, take the damn compliment. :tongueoutFine! I'll take the stinkin' compliment. You forceful brute!

Kathi

SirTrey
09-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Okay, since I have had a few requests for more info regarding My girlfriend's panties, I will do My best.....They are black, lacey....They aren't thongs, but they don't cover her entire butt....High rise or something? I don't know panty terms, LOL.....Oh, and they are bikinis, I guess.....They come below her belly button, anyway....I can't post a pic, would show too much of her butt, and, since I am a moderator, I would then have to delete it....:devil: She probably wouldn't appreciate Me posting it, anyway. :doh: :drink::drink::drink:

Christina Horton
09-08-2009, 11:06 PM
to add.

Now that you mention it, the thing I get a little paranoid about is when my post is the very last post on a thread before it dies off. It makes me feel like, "boy, I sure know how to clear out a room." But logically I know (or hope) that's not really the case.
l:

:iagree:
I get the same way. I put so much into my threads that when it does not get alot of replies I :cry: :sad: . I put my heart and soul into it and no one reads it. I am not insecure but when it come to writing something it's hard for me cuz I am dyslexic Hell I am not even sure I spelled that right. The spell check I have on my puter helps but sometimes not good enough. So when I work so hard and it dies I go into a mini :tantrum: . I don't get mad at any one I am just up set that I could not put to ("paper") puter what I want/need to say. I get ignored all the time but all I do is have a good cry and then get on with life.LOL . A good cry help wonderfully. It's a shame you guy can't cry as good as us girls can.:devil:

SirTrey
09-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Awwww....I promise to read your posts faithfully from now on, Christina and Anne....We can't have anybody crying here:hugs:....As to us crying (or more specifically Me, since I can only answer for Myself), I, personally can't cry....Side effect of testosterone, sometimes....Shuts your feelings way down (not that I was a very emotional guy to begin with, but now people tend to refer to Me as "Mr. Spock")....I couldn't cry if I wanted to...and a lot of guys on T say the same thing. Just doesn't happen. Personally, I'm glad....I don't exactly WANT to, anyway....LOL :love:

ashcrimson
09-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Ze, I have no problems with you or anything that you have said, that I have read so far. Also, you havent said anything directed towards me or on a thread that I have created; We simply have not crossed paths I guess.

There is something that I wanted to tell yuo before though but I didnt want you to be offended by it, if you would that is.

Cheshire Gummi
09-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Since this thread's been derailed anyway and I don't think this question bears a thread of its own, I wanted to ask which is cooler; a guitarist that looks like he/she is having fun, or a guitarist who's shredding away fixed and cool?

Maybe a combination of the two...?

I don't know. I guess I'm from the John Petrucci school of guitarists who think you make it look like even the most technical maneuver is nothing.

Either way, this thread is terrific.

Andy66
09-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Awwww....I promise to read your posts faithfully from now on, Christina and Anne....We can't have anybody crying here
Haha! I don't cry about that; I just get a little disappointed. Thanks though.

I, personally can't cry....Side effect of testosterone, sometimes....Shuts your feelings way down (not that I was a very emotional guy to begin with, but now people tend to refer to Me as "Mr. Spock")....I couldn't cry if I wanted to...and a lot of guys on T say the same thing. Just doesn't happen. Personally, I'm glad....I don't exactly WANT to, anyway
How interesting. I did not know that. Are other emotions also shut way down, like excitement (fun), humor, fear etc?

Me, I cry so easily it's embarassing, often when things aren't even that sad. I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me. Now that you've said what you did, I wonder if it's an estrogen thing. Hmmmm...

Wow, this thread is really derailed. Sorry, Ze.

Christina Horton
09-09-2009, 01:08 AM
Ok since this thread has been derailed I will just say...I have gotta a load going to Florida and I am leaving tomorrow so see ya all later. I will not be able to get back in the puter until I either get a WI-fi or get back home in 2 or 3 weeks. So ta ta Lady's........oh ya and gentlemen, WHOOOO I almost forgot you guys . :D:devil::D:devil::love:

Nicole Erin
09-09-2009, 01:22 AM
A lot of people just seem more concerned with what they want to say than what others do.

I think it is great we have FTMs here, Though their starting point and goal is different than us MTF, we still go thru a lot of the same struggles,

You know for me, I don't really flat out turn a blind eye to to many people on here, there are 2 or 3 but it is not about their gender. One is a GG and the other two are MTF. Reason I ignore them is cause the GG I think of is ALWAYS in a pity party, and the two MTF TG - they think they are right no matter what. Yeah I judge by personality, not gender.

But Ze, hey you and I have joked back and forth about things, I think it is a pleasure having you here. And just to prove I have noticed you, your avy used to be the stick figures trying to punch their way out of the paper. :heehee:
There are not a whole lot of FTM in the TG community, and frankly I am thankful for all the ones who join us here, Nice to get a man's point of view, a man who can truely understand the struggles of the TG life.

MsJanessa
09-09-2009, 04:36 AM
It probably means youre not saying something that is pissing people off---its often the more controversial posts that get a lot of responses because they stir up emotions

Sheila
09-09-2009, 08:33 AM
:Ze: just popping in to say hi and I ain't ignoring ya, but you ain't posted yet today :tongueout

Ze
09-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Thanks, Ze!! I think the same about your posts! Sometimes they are rather long, but it is because you have a lot to say!!

What can I say? I'm in school; they train us to write like this...those ingrates...

And thank you! :hugs:

Ze, I'm not sure that I can answer your question. I haven't given any thought as to weither or not I ignore some while paying attention to others. However, I will say that since you mentioned it I will try to make a more contious effort of answering more post/threads even if they don't peek my interest, which by the way is how I swlwct the ones that I respond to. I always felt that with as many people that there are on this site they don't all need my advice, especially when there is more than one page of responses. Now if I have shuned you or any one else here I truely appalogize. I would never intintionalt hurt any CDer, TV, GG, GM, or any other person here. If you have something that I feel that I can relate to or help with I will be glad to respond.

That's sweet of you to want to make the effort, Tresa. :hugs: But I agree that if you don't have anything to say, then you don't have to force yourself to post something.

Dang, it took me so long to finish reading this thread that I forget what it is about.

Just answer me this -- who exactly is this Ze person I keep seeing posting and getting replied to?

Damned if I know. And he's always so freaking whiny...

And if anybody ever picks on me, I always go to my older sister. She smacks them right good.

Awwww, you're so cute!

I'll have you know, young man, that I specifically read this thread because you wrote it. That's like the opposite of ignoring you.

I guess the general concensus is that some people either don't read every reply, or they don't feel they have anything worthwhile to add.

I think in general the people on this website do an awesome job of caring for each other. With this many people, from all sorts of cultures and all sorts of mindsets writing so many posts, It's kind of surprising there aren't more faux-pas committed.

I hope you can see from this that people do care about you. Why, I'm even resisting the temptation to jokingly call you Ma'am right now.

I agree with all of this...well, not the "ma'am" part...or the thing about me being cute. :heehee: But yeah, thread killings, thread derailings, the sense of community, all good stuff.

But yeah, you've definitely been a friend of mine since, well, you pretty much first joined! :hugs:

And I don't think I've seen a thread as derailed as this. Fun, isn't it?

Fine! I'll take the stinkin' compliment. You forceful brute!

If people could sum me up into one word, it'd be forceful. Okay, maybe not. :ner:

I consider myself an expert thread derailer, personally. Though I'll admit I always have help.

I can't post a pic

:sniffle

There is something that I wanted to tell yuo before though but I didnt want you to be offended by it, if you would that is.

I think what you wanted to tell me was in the PM you sent, right? If so, thank you. I don't take it the wrong way. And it was nice of you to say. :hugs:

Wow, this thread is really derailed. Sorry, Ze.

Oh please...I think I started it myself. :hiding:

So ta ta Lady's........oh ya and gentlemen, WHOOOO I almost forgot you guys

Good one. :clap:

A lot of people just seem more concerned with what they want to say than what others do.

I think it is great we have FTMs here, Though their starting point and goal is different than us MTF, we still go thru a lot of the same struggles

But Ze, hey you and I have joked back and forth about things, I think it is a pleasure having you here. And just to prove I have noticed you, your avy used to be the stick figures trying to punch their way out of the paper.
There are not a whole lot of FTM in the TG community, and frankly I am thankful for all the ones who join us here, Nice to get a man's point of view, a man who can truely understand the struggles of the TG life.

Thanks, Nicole! Yeah, I remember you since day 1. :hugs: And I appreciate you welcoming us cootie-ridden boys.

It probably means youre not saying something that is pissing people off---its often the more controversial posts that get a lot of responses because they stir up emotions

Gotta do this more often then. Rude posts and panties, rude posts and panties...:D

just popping in to say hi and I ain't ignoring ya, but you ain't posted yet today

I was doing homework, Gramma, sheesh! Don't you want me to be a good boy, go to school, and then throw it all away by marrying a rich Swedish supermodel?

Lorileah
09-09-2009, 10:04 AM
I was doing homework, Gramma, sheesh! Don't you want me to be a good boy, go to school, and then throw it all away by marrying a rich Swedish supermodel?

Yeah that so messed up Tiger Woods life:brolleyes:

Ze
09-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Yeah that so messed up Tiger Woods life:brolleyes:

Yeah...isn't it great? :daydreaming:

NiCo
09-09-2009, 10:24 AM
http://i27.tinypic.com/t6rry1.jpg

:heehee:

Ze
09-09-2009, 10:30 AM
I swear to God, little brother...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, you get points for that one.

SirTrey
09-09-2009, 10:39 AM
ROFL.....Wow, Nico....Kudos for possibly being the first FtM to post underwear pics....Good for you, man......(I'm not 100% sure you are the first, we did have a boxers thread a while ago, but most would probably not qualify for underwear, these definitely are).....So we will give you the honors, anyway....So cheers, bro.....:drink: <<wondering if you will get comments on them, lol).

Ze
09-09-2009, 10:42 AM
If we get any comments, they'll be on the lines of, "Okay, no more transmen in the MtF section!" :devil:

NiCo
09-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Too much whisky? Lol.

Ze
09-09-2009, 10:46 AM
I didn't even think this was possible, but I daresay we're taken thread derailing to a whole new level.

And we have the combination of alcohol and NiCo to thank for that. :lol:

NiCo
09-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Give a Scotsman drink and he'll do almost anything [absolutely anything with negotiation]!

Angel.Marie76
Ze,
I'll tell you from my perspective that I don't generally 'ignore' posts from anyone, but that I don't generally segregate the responders to a particular thread by gender or otherwise. I don't have time to rifle through the threads I've started or responded to, but I might very well be guilty of the 'Thanks Ladies!' response more than once. I would not consider it to be an insult towards you directly (or at Transmen) at all. Whether it may have already been said in this thread or not (again, didn't have time once I read through 3 pages and realized there were 5 already) I might relate my response based on the forum section in general. If I'm posting in the the general CD section, if I see a generalized female response, then 'Ladies' it would likely be, If I were posting in the FtM sections, and saw a generalized male response, then 'fellows or buddies' it may be.

I might say that I find it hard enough to be out in society and have the gender pronouns be accurate for our gender identity, EVEN when in the company of the very same people that likely prefer or, dare I say it, demand a particular pronoun. Out in the general public, cripes, it's like pulling teeth. Being in an Internet forum, especially in the realms of free speech, it's like craps.. roll the dice baby and see how they fall. I have a manager at my place of employment that,even though the team is comprised of 4 men and a woman, they are 'his guys'... Imagine the shock he's going to get when he finds out (probably relatively sooner now that later) that one of his 'guys' is really a girl too.. Yeah. :sigh:

docrobbysherry
:Zenith:

That somehow YOU'D be involved in this convoluted thread mess, Ze!:brolleyes:

So, I guess we can expect posts from mamma and pappa, Ze? Maybe granny and gramps, Ze? :doh:

R there any LITTLE Ze's running around that we should know about?:eek:

Besides the "thread starter and destroyer", I mean!?:straightface:

Ze
09-09-2009, 10:53 AM
I might say that I find it hard enough to be out in society and have the gender pronouns be accurate for our gender identity, EVEN when in the company of the very same people that likely prefer or, dare I say it, demand a particular pronoun. Out in the general public, cripes, it's like pulling teeth. Being in an Internet forum, especially in the realms of free speech, it's like craps.. roll the dice baby and see how they fall.

All very true. It's so difficult to get the pronouns right in private company, let alone out in the general public! :doh:

Besides the "thread starter and destroyer", I mean!?:straightface:

Bwahahahaha...:devil:

Crissy Kay
09-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi Ze, I think its good to see you guys post on "our" side of the boards for a change!!! As a GM, I assume that you want to be treated as regular guy, like I want to be treated when I am in guy mode. If I am wrong about that, please let me know. Anyway, nice to see you here!!

Deborah Jane
09-09-2009, 10:55 AM

You better ask Tamara, she's :Ze:'s mum :D

Ze
09-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Hi Ze, I think its good to see you guys post on "our" side of the boards for a change!!! As a GM, I assume that you want to be treated as regular guy, like I want to be treated when I am in guy mode. If I am wrong about that, please let me know. Anyway, nice to see you here!!

As long as we don't roughhouse. I bruise easy. :eek::heehee:

Oh, and hi! :wave:

SirTrey
09-09-2009, 10:59 AM
As long as we don't roughhouse. I bruise easy.

LOL....Okay, Ze, that's it....Back to Man School....get your pencil out.....:doh:

Ze
09-09-2009, 11:01 AM
LOL....Okay, Ze, that's it....Back to Man School....get your pencil out.....:doh:

Damn. *hangs head*

Lorileah
09-09-2009, 11:26 AM
*rummages through FAC's* There HAS to be a rule about boxers and posting There HAS to be....search boxers....search Anime' boxers... search cartoon boxers.:Pullhair: OK :Ze: and Nico get ready cuz here come the black panty pictures!!!!!!!

Ze
09-09-2009, 11:30 AM
OK :Ze: and Nico get ready cuz here come the black panty pictures!!!!!!!

Well it's about freaking time! :GD:

(How long do you think before this thread is closed/we get banned/etc?) :heehee:

NiCo
09-09-2009, 11:32 AM
here come the black panty pictures!!!!!!!

YAY

*sits down with a double shot and some popcorn*

Ze, you want some?

Ze
09-09-2009, 11:34 AM
YAY

*sits down with a double shot and some popcorn*

Ze, you want some?

Excellent idea. *eats popcorn*

We want the show! We want the show!

Lorileah
09-09-2009, 11:37 AM
oh a double dare huh? nope can't post that one....how about....nope... too many rules and I don't want Tamara to ban me (or slap my wrist)...

NiCo
09-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Can i get banned for posting a picture of my [AWESOME] boxers?

:sad:

Ze
09-09-2009, 11:43 AM

I honestly didn't think so, but you can take the picture down if you're worried about it. :hugs:

Lorileah
09-09-2009, 11:45 AM

Technically no, from what I have read the rules specifically state "panties" not boxers and there is no bare butt soo....

Of course because of that rule I can't post any panty pictures here...you guys will need to sneak into "risky business"

NiCo
09-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Well...it's not like i have anything on show, bar [AWESOME] boxers...and it was done out of humour, not "i'm a perv and i want you" way.

:) i'm a good boy really :)

Ze
09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Yeah, that's why I'd thought you'd be fine.

And I think you should get a free pass even if it was against the rules since it was funny as hell.

Crysten
09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
In order to not be ignored, ever, the following rules must apply:

1. One must be LOUD.

2. One must be STUPID. (optionally funny)

I rarely get ignored. :)

NiCo
09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Aye, no one expected that one, did they :p

Ellie Lierae
09-09-2009, 12:08 PM
Wow this thread has gone so off the beat track it deserves a mickey mouse badge.:devil:

Personly i dont post often unless i have something constructive to say, or its a random thread about random things, but Ze your always a laugh when I read your posts. Keep it up :D

Ze
09-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Wow this thread has gone so off the beat track it deserves a mickey mouse badge.:devil:

Personly i dont post often unless i have something constructive to say, or its a random thread about random things, but Ze your always a laugh when I read your posts. Keep it up :D

Aww thanks! I'm always out to make people chuckle. (Unless I'm sad, then I demand hugs and a puppy.)

So I get a Mickey Mouse badge now? :GD:

Lorileah
09-09-2009, 12:15 PM
So I get a Mickey Mouse badge now? :GD:

You already got the ears in another thread shheeeesh greedy aren't we?

NiCo
09-09-2009, 12:17 PM
it deserves a mickey mouse badge.

Mickey Mouse badge? I have Mickey Mouse boxers...wanna see?

Ze
09-09-2009, 12:20 PM
You already got the ears in another thread shheeeesh greedy aren't we?

I also want a Donald Duck toy! Gimmie!

Mickey Mouse badge? I have Mickey Mouse boxers...wanna see?

NO!

:lol:

NiCo
09-09-2009, 12:21 PM
NO!

*crawls into Lori's ghastly decorated cave*

Holly
09-09-2009, 12:24 PM
...I just thought it'd be a nice idea to open the floor up for some dialogue...It would have been nice. It's just a little hard to take this seriously when a thread is taken off-topic with such glee and abandon. If we ladies had come into your house and started posting pictures of us in our underware, in your threads, would you feel respected? If we purposely took your threads off topic would you be happy? I guess boys will be boys.:straightface:

Stephanie Heplby
09-09-2009, 12:27 PM
... It may also just be laziness- sometimes for example I can say something,it may not get responded to, but then someone else says the same thing & gets kudos for it...

Having made it a formal research project of mine to study group and personal identities, I spend a lot of time looking at online fora. In some fora, it is a very important part of the culture for contributors to respond to appropriate parts of the "tree".

In other words, if someone starts a thread, you respond to that thread. If one of those responses is particularly interesting, you respond to that message, not another message or the original poster (OP).

It is my observation (completely non-judgmental) that such cultural norms are not as strong on this forum. Contributors have a tendency to respond to any part of the tree, referencing almost any other part of the tree.

This is partly due to the various modes of display (e.g., Threaded, Linear, or Hybrid). Partly, it might simply be another form of laziness.

The techie in me wants everything categorized, but (fortunately for everyone) I am not in charge.

As a result, though, I have a feeling that much very good contribution gets lost in the chaff.

There you go -- your daily dose of original sociological research.

I should go paint my nails.

NiCo
09-09-2009, 12:28 PM
Right, well, sorry.

Ze
09-09-2009, 12:35 PM
It would have been nice. It's just a little hard to take this seriously when a thread is taken off-topic with such glee and abandon. If we ladies had come into your house and started posting pictures of us in our underware, in your threads, would you feel respected? If we purposely took your threads off topic would you be happy? I guess boys will be boys.:straightface:

Sorry, Holly. :hugs: I truly was serious about this thread in the beginning, but I liked how everybody seemed able to joke around with one another soon enough. I was seeing it as a good sense of community; that we were able to feel this laid back. I personally feel that the various identities here don't play around nearly as much as we should. So I saw this thread as progress. We allow goofiness with the other identities a lot in the non-MtF sections, so it seemed refreshing to have both a serious and fun thread like this. (At least, I hadn't heard any complaints! I was getting PMs of thanks!)

But of course, also, I would never go into another section and start derailing somebody else's thread. But since it was my own, I figured it was more acceptable.

Edit: Thanks for the dose of sociology, Stephanie. :hugs:

Stephanie Heplby
09-09-2009, 12:52 PM
...Thanks for the dose of sociology, Stephanie. :hugs:

I laughed out loud to see the response to my boring blah, blah, blah about threading and identities posted to a different part of the tree.

Made my day Ze.

You seem to be living joyfully through your posts; keep it up. I like joy.

Ze
09-09-2009, 12:58 PM
I laughed out loud to see the response to my boring blah, blah, blah about threading and identities posted to a different part of the tree.

Made my day Ze.

You seem to be living joyfully through your posts; keep it up. I like joy.

Joy kicks ass. :D

But no, I actually really like sociology. I never thought I'd get a post on a sociological perspective! :) It was great!

MiraM
09-09-2009, 01:02 PM
If we get any comments, they'll be on the lines of, "Okay, no more transmen in the MtF section!" :devil:

I kinda like men in underwear:o:D

NiCo
09-09-2009, 01:07 PM
;)

Lol.

Lorileah
09-09-2009, 01:08 PM
definitely better than naked men :heehee:

Ze
09-09-2009, 01:10 PM
definitely better than naked men :heehee:

There goes my next thread idea...

Erica K.
09-09-2009, 01:19 PM
I kinda like men in underwear:o:D

I have a pair of Homer Simpson boxers one of you could borrow.

Fab Karen
09-09-2009, 04:49 PM
*rummages through FAC's* There HAS to be a rule about boxers and posting There HAS to be....search boxers....search Anime' boxers... search cartoon boxers.:Pullhair: OK :Ze: and Nico get ready cuz here come the black panty pictures!!!!!!!
Obviously there's a bias on this site. :)

"definitely better than naked men"
"There goes my next thread idea..."
Something you wanted to share?

Ze
09-09-2009, 05:13 PM
Obviously there's a bias on this site. :)

"definitely better than naked men"
"There goes my next thread idea..."
Something you wanted to share?

Indeed, but my sharing would get me kicked off the board. :D And you would all need eye-bleach afterward.

Angelofsomekind
09-09-2009, 05:16 PM
I absolutely wouldn't ignore anyone, I feel like that happens to me a bit here to, well not just here, anywhere. I understand it though, I don't always read all the responses, I'm usually just on here for a few min. to see what's going on. If I have anything relevant to say about the topic, I may read the first few responses but I just don't have the time (and I'm kinda lazy) to read all the responses. I've checked out the F to M section, but very briefly, and haven't posted there, yet.

So apologies and :hugs:

Ze
09-09-2009, 05:21 PM
I absolutely wouldn't ignore anyone, I feel like that happens to me a bit here to, well not just here, anywhere. I understand it though, I don't always read all the responses, I'm usually just on here for a few min. to see what's going on. If I have anything relevant to say about the topic, I may read the first few responses but I just don't have the time (and I'm kinda lazy) to read all the responses. I've checked out the F to M section, but very briefly, and haven't posted there, yet.

So apologies and :hugs:

No apology necessary, but it's sweet of you to do so. :hugs: And please, if you want to post in the FtM section and have the time, feel free. We'd love to have you and the other ladies around more.

TxKimberly
09-09-2009, 05:34 PM
Yeah, what Deja said!

Oh, and I promise of you ever DO go streaking through here, you will get plenty of attention. :D

You know, before I made the response above, I desperately searched for something nice and smart assy to say that would offend everyone equally, but somehow it just eludes me. Guess I'll have to tag team it off to Suzy and Deja and see of they can come up with something offensive but cute to say. . .

Ze
09-09-2009, 05:37 PM
Yeah, what Deja said!

Oh, and I promise of you ever DO go streaking through here, you will get plenty of attention. :D

Don't tempt me. ;)

You know, before I made the response above, I desperately searched for something nice and smart assy to say that would offend everyone equally, but somehow it just eludes me. Guess I'll have to tag team it off to Suzy and Deja and see of they can come up with something offensive but cute to say. . .

Take your time. We'll wait. :waiting: (Sorry, I hadn't meant to pick a smiley that looked so ticked! :eek: )

TxKimberly
09-09-2009, 05:42 PM
. . . Take your time. We'll wait. :waiting:

ROFL - That IS one of my personality flaws: I only think of "quick" come backs one or two days later. Of course by then it aint so quick or amusing . . .

Tamara Croft
09-09-2009, 06:43 PM
It would have been nice. It's just a little hard to take this seriously when a thread is taken off-topic with such glee and abandon. If we ladies had come into your house and started posting pictures of us in our underware, in your threads, would you feel respected? If we purposely took your threads off topic would you be happy? I guess boys will be boys.:straightface:Boys will be boys... and this is Ze's thread... so he can take it off topic as much as he likes :strugglin And I'm pretty sure the boys wouldn't mind seeing ladies posting themselves in sexy underwear... :devil:

kellycan27
09-09-2009, 06:52 PM
I was ignoring you because you ignore me and I wanted to see who would fold first.......I WIN!!! :heehee:

Ze
09-09-2009, 06:55 PM
I was ignoring you because you ignore me and I wanted to see who would fold first.......I WIN!!! :heehee:

Curses!

Angie G
09-09-2009, 08:43 PM
I don't think it you Ze. only I've seen many posts with a few hundred reading the post and only 2 or 3 responding. I haven't gotten to this section much lately as I been working lots of overtime foe the past few months. You can be sure if I see your posting I will try to answer you.:hugs:
Angie

TxKimberly
09-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Curses!

See! THERE is the smart assy remark I was looking for! Thanks Kelly!

Lorileah
09-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Ok I knew the word "Panties" would be the kiss of death to this

Presh GG
09-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Ze,
I find your posts and treads intelligent and thought provoking.

I'm reading though I don't often answer anybody unless I think I can help... And you certainly don't need my help,You have it all together !

All the best Ze
We're listening :)

springtime gg
Here to learn :hugs:

Ze
09-11-2009, 11:32 AM

And we said it a lot in here! :eek:

Thanks for the kind words, springtime! :hugs:

Sheila
09-11-2009, 11:42 AM

:wave: Hi to :Ze:
and re starts thread with another one word Boxers :devil::devil::devil:

Lorileah
09-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Boxers. I don't get it you might as well go without. Support the boys!

Deborah Jane
09-11-2009, 11:47 AM
Support the boys!

They're self supporting :heehee:

Ze
09-11-2009, 12:00 PM
:facepalm:

:ner:

Kathi Lake
09-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Dude! For someone who feels ignored, I hope that you can now feel the love. I also hope that in the future, we remember that we're all in this together (Oh crap! Now I have that darn High School Musical song running through my head. Gotta love pre-teen daughters, eh? :)), and we need to treat each other with respect and kindness and happiness and kittens and rainbows and, . . What? Too far?

Kathi

Ze
09-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Well said, Kathi. :clap:

Lorileah
09-11-2009, 12:17 PM
High School musical? I am so out of date. When I was young, it was the geeks and freaks who were in those....oh wait I had several parts.

Sings "Maria! I just met a girl named Maria!!!!!"

Kathi Lake
09-11-2009, 12:29 PM
I have a nine year-old daughter. High School (freaking) Musical is one of those insidious Disney franchises that combines cute and perky teens (and if you've seen the nekkid pictures of one of the starlets, you'll know what I mean by "perky" :)), cute songs, and a cute outcome at the end. Did I mention the incessant cuteness?

She watches it over and over, until I just wanna hurl. She also watches Kung Fu Panda. So, I'm not sure which role model influence I want her to take away from all this; To be a teenage girl living with your boyfriend and spreading (among other things) naked pictures of yourself around, or a goofy giant panda with serious Kung Fu skills.

Kathi

Tamara Croft
09-11-2009, 12:33 PM
What was this thread about again?? :strugglin

Kathi Lake
09-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Yes. Yes it was.

Kathi

Ze
09-11-2009, 12:37 PM
My vote goes for pizza.

Lorileah
09-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I believe some whiny little runt started it. It was about ...uh...panties?...no...how to walk?... damn if I remember. :Ze: do you remember?

Ze
09-11-2009, 12:44 PM
I believe some whiny little runt started it. It was about ...uh...panties?...no...how to walk?... damn if I remember. :Ze: do you remember?

Whiny little runt? Where? :eek:

Hmm...I remember it being a cheap tactic to win the affections of women.

But the end result was this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115322) thread, which makes me gleeful. :D

Lorileah
09-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Glee...is that like high school musical?

Sheila
09-11-2009, 12:56 PM

But the end result was this (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115322) thread, which makes me gleeful. :D

:wave: hi :Ze: :D

Lori no, it was a tactic to promote his new (un-thought of at the time) intellectual thread :D

Fab Karen
09-11-2009, 05:03 PM

GG's, or special women?:)

Ze
09-11-2009, 05:30 PM

Why any and either, of course! :D

Bethany_Anne_Fae
09-11-2009, 07:18 PM
I didn't read through all of the replies due to time at the moment, but....

personally, I think your presence is a blessing, and we all gain from each other in the long run. There is too much seperation of us and them going on and being united makes us stronger.

I like to read the opinions of the transmen, GG's, S/Os and everyone that posts here. There is also the light hearted fun and good feelings that get passed around too.

Please stick around :)

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Ze
09-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Thanks Zarabeth! :hugs: That was nice of you to say.

docrobbysherry
09-11-2009, 07:27 PM

I think it was a CLUB at my high school. But, NOT a very exclusive one! They'd let ANYONE in. Even me!:brolleyes:

Until they heard me sing!:doh:

claire2454
09-12-2009, 02:42 AM
Hi ZE
as a new "girl" i cant say i have seen any of your posts, but i do agree with you, as we are all part of the family as i want and try to look like a women you on the other hand want to look like i dont. maybe as some MTF cant understand your view on wanting to look like a man (as we"girls" all want to look like a women) which is again strange from a GG to understand or yourself. but like meny familys we are not all going to see eye to eye on every subject.
maybe we could chat some time but i will be looking out for your other post's.
lol claire

Sheila
09-12-2009, 03:04 AM
Pops in to say Hi to :Ze: and everyone else :D ................ I can attempt to mention everyone by name if you all would like :heehee::heehee:

Deborah Jane
09-12-2009, 03:05 AM

GG's are Special Women :)

Hey, everyone's special on here :hugs:

Sandra
09-12-2009, 06:59 AM
Wel I do try not to ignore you or any of the guys here Ze :D but if you notice that I've have the you can :slap: me but not to hard :heehee:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm found this laying around any ideas who it belongs too!!!

Maia Saturn
09-12-2009, 07:43 AM

<snip> A lot of meaningful stuff...

My actual reasoning for my "ignoring" worry is already stated above.
First of all let me say that I think you are pretty cool looking, intelligent sounding, and worthwhile to listen to, and interact with. I will not go into a lot of detail about myself, or my experience in posting or being a member of this forum, as this is an answer to your question and this thread is about you.

I have seen you around and read your posts. I will admit I am a bit intimidated by you. You make me shy. There was one post that I wanted to reply to but I didn't for two reasons:

1. I am new and still getting my feet wet. This has caused me to cross lines a few times and I am now walking on eggshells.

2. You have a rapport with other members, in particular members of the staff, and to parachute into the conversation you are having with them intimidated me a little bit.

I understand your feelings. If you look at the threads and see how many posted replies were made versus how many views are tabulated, you can figure the percentages of how many people respond to your posts. I think you will find that the benchmark number is midline. Roughly 2.8% - 4.6% across the board.

That only means that you are no more ignored than anyone else babe. I know that doesn't help much but, having been in forums for awhile, I share with you the feeling that I am ignored from time to time. It's especially hard when you post something that is well thought out, lucid, and meaningful. Vehement incongruous opinions aside.

I would suggest this: Find someone in particular you feel is popular and calculate the percentages of their lowest amount of views or responses. Then do the same for your threads and see how the numbers match up. I think you will find you are just as popular as anyone here.

And since I have now broken the ice with you, in response to you opening that door, I see me being more comfortable in exchanging verbally with you from here on out.

Fab Karen
09-12-2009, 08:25 AM

"humor, what a concept" - Mork

Deborah Jane
09-12-2009, 08:43 AM
"humor, what a concept" - Mork

Nanoo Nanoo - also Mork

Ze
09-12-2009, 09:34 AM
Claire: Hi! :wave: Nice to meetcha. :) I hope we run into each other more often.

Maia: I'm sorry if I ever intimidated you. It wasn't intentional, of course. :hugs: But especially now that, as you said, the ice is broken, truly feel free to chime into any thread if you would like! :D (Oh, and your quoting cracked me up.)

Sandra: How did staff come up with this hat scheme in the time I was sleeping? :slap: :heehee: This is, like, the 5th time I've seen it and so far all I've done is a routine thread check! :lol:

Gramma: Hi! :huggles

Tamara Croft
09-12-2009, 09:43 AM
1. I am new and still getting my feet wet. This has caused me to cross lines a few times and I am now walking on eggshells.That's easily remedied... read the rules ;) then you'll find you'll no longer be walking on those eggshells...

2. You have a rapport with other members, in particular members of the staff, and to parachute into the conversation you are having with them intimidated me a little bit.Ze is a member of staff, which is probably why he interacts with us, but you shouldn't feel intimidated to join in :bh: we're people too :bs:

Ze
09-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Ze is a member of staff

Yeah...I don't know what you people were thinking when you decided that one...:ner:

Tamara Croft
09-12-2009, 09:49 AM
Yeah...I don't know what you people were thinking when you decided that one...:ner:You people? :eek: I'M YOUR MOTHER :slap:

Ze
09-12-2009, 09:56 AM
You people? :eek: I'M YOUR MOTHER :slap:

Okay...my mother and them other people. :battingeyelashes:

Tamara Croft
09-12-2009, 10:05 AM
Anyone knows who's hat this is?

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y105/Tamara-GG/fedora.jpg

Sheila
09-12-2009, 10:08 AM
Anyone knows who's hat this is?

The milkmans maybe :angel:

Ze
*ahem* :straightface: So are we, uh, gonna give me my hat back or do I have to keep chasing, like, 6 different staff members around the threads? :ner: Wait a minute...if my hat's in 6 different places at once, does that mean I have 6 hats? :daydreaming:

docrobbysherry

They were ALL special, when they were 5 y/o. However, when u grow up, u realize that if EVERYONE is special, then, NO ONE is special!:eek:

So, DJ, maybe what u meant was, "No one is special here"!?:heehee:

( Except for U, of course, Tams!):brolleyes:

Oh, and, "Nanoo nanoo"! :devil:
I liked Mork, but I LOVED Mindy!:battingeyelashes:

Frédérique
09-12-2009, 10:35 AM
...Why do, like, 99% of you lovely ladies ignore me when I post in the MtF section?

Hi Ze! I’m Freddy. I’ve seen you around now and then, which means I’ve certainly noticed you, but I haven’t ignored you. I haven’t been in your section, though, simply because I want to limit myself to the MTF threads as much as possible – I try not to look into “The Lounge” too much, either, but when I do you are usually there among the other participants. So, I see you…:thumbsup:

I've always viewed this board as a community. And just like we transmen always love and welcome GFs and MtFs into the FtM section of the site, I'd assumed I'd be loved and welcomed into your section. But I'm beginning to feel hurt.

My theory is that most people are here for attention – this thread of yours supports my theory. I’m here for attention, too, but I want to get it through discussion, sideways thinking, good spelling, or whatever. I’ve been on other forums before, so I’m used to being ignored! It’s fun to try to get everyone’s attention – you can try something new every day, if necessary. I’m at a disadvantage, since I’ve only been active here since July of ’09. Also, I’m way out in the middle of the prairie, so I have to build a signal fire on the nearest hillock and hope someone sees me. Unfortunately, all the farmers are burning off their wheatfields at this time of year, so poor Freddy’s puny smoke plume goes unnoticed. Maybe you can picture my curious analogy…

Do I offend? Do you not like transmen? Do you not know how to react? Do you wish I'd leave? Do you not want an alternate viewpoint? Do you think I have cooties? I swear I don't bite.

No to all, and thanks for not biting – I’ve been miraculously unbitten so far. I really don’t know much about you, so I don’t know what to say. I’m just a plain old tranny, happy to be here among all the interesting members I’ve seen (or met), so I sit in the corner and watch everyone else. Would you like to dance with me? Or tell me a story? Nice hat, BTW…:battingeyelashes:

I have seen you around and read your posts. I will admit I am a bit intimidated by you. You make me shy. There was one post that I wanted to reply to but I didn't…

We’re new, we’re shy, and we’re trying to fit in. Sometimes I feel like a kitten trying to walk for the first time around here. What to say? Let me think about it. Do I have a meaningful reply to add to this thread? Let me think about it. Do I even belong here? Let me think about that…:doh:
And so on and so forth. Maia, you’re not alone – if I submitted every reply I’d thought of, I’d have ten times as many posts by now. I’ve pulled back many times. Sometimes I recycle unused posts in PM’s, so I only bother one person at a time with my implausible ideas...

Have you had enough attention yet, Ze? Why don’t you go over and post in my thread? You’ll find it on page two, being ignored. Better yet, say Hello! :wave: to my friend Maia – she’s a sweet little thing, and she needs some attention, just like we all do. Do the right thing, OK? :Peace:

Lorileah
09-12-2009, 10:50 AM
I would suggest this: Find someone in particular you feel is popular and calculate the percentages of their lowest amount of views or responses. Then do the same for your threads and see how the numbers match up. I think you will find you are just as popular as anyone here.

the formula for the percentages is
A=all posts here
B=posts responded to by all members
C=posts which actually pertain to the OP
D= inane posts made by blond maids who are just attention wh*res
E= responses to said inane posts

A-B-C-DxE=X X/A x 100 equals percentage. Thus I have a .1% popularity rating. (the D killed me on that).

:Ze: has a 94% popularity according to that formula. Yay:Ze:!

good thing your hair has grown out since you can't find your hat

Ze
09-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks for all of that insight, Freddy. Made me giggle. :heehee:

Though in answer to one of your questions, I've gotten more than enough attention from this thread. In actuality, attention scares me! :eek: It took me forever to actually do this thread, and even then it was only because I've become more and more on the defense due to, well, what I'd already said in the OP. (There really is evidence of FtMs generally being ignored, though this thread seems to have finally broken the mold a little bit.) :heehee: But it's nice to finally say hi to you!

Lori, I didn't know you were mathematical! :eek:

Lorileah
09-12-2009, 11:43 AM
Lori, I didn't know you were mathematical! :eek:

I have to be able make change silly:heehee:

GaleWarning
09-12-2009, 03:08 PM
the formula for the percentages is
A=all posts here
B=posts responded to by all members
C=posts which actually pertain to the OP
D= inane posts made by blond maids who are just attention wh*res
E= responses to said inane posts

A-B-C-DxE=X X/A x 100 equals percentage. Thus I have a .1% popularity rating. (the D killed me on that).

:Ze: has a 94% popularity according to that formula. Yay:Ze:!

good thing your hair has grown out since you can't find your hat

I see your error, Lori.

Your formula should read
A-B-C+DxE=X and X/A x 100 equals percentage.

This is because said inane posts ADD value to this site and do not DETRACT from it.

You are too close to the chalkface, so it is easy to understand why you did not spot it.

(When I make errors such as this one, I simply say I did it deliberately, to see who was still concentrating.)

BTW - Ze's rating is unaffected.

Sandra
09-12-2009, 03:46 PM
Sandra: How did staff come up with this hat scheme in the time I was sleeping? :slap: :heehee: This is, like, the 5th time I've seen it and so far all I've done is a routine thread check! :lol:

Not how but who...:D

Daintre
09-12-2009, 03:52 PM
That hat has started a life of its own me thinks.

Fab Karen
09-12-2009, 04:00 PM
*ahem* :straightface: So are we, uh, gonna give me my hat back or do I have to keep chasing, like, 6 different staff members around the threads? :ner: Wait a minute...if my hat's in 6 different places at once, does that mean I have 6 hats? :daydreaming:
Parallel universes.

You know what they say about people who wear fedora's...
( if you do, tell us so we'll know too )

Ze
09-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Parallel universes.

You know what they say about people who wear fedora's...
( if you do, tell us so we'll know too )

I was going to say, "What do they say? Tell me!" :lol:

alexis GG
09-12-2009, 07:32 PM
They say hats off to ya Ze ;)

Lorileah
09-12-2009, 10:00 PM
That hat has started a life of its own me thinks.

I found one of the early pictures but the hat MAY be older than that. Story is that the wearer has secret power over women