PDA

View Full Version : Do you neglect things when you cd?

Lisa LIckorice
09-08-2009, 08:49 PM
I've noticed that for the past five years I've really neglected certain things in my life because all I think about and daydream about is crossdressing and sexual fantasies....

For instance, my boss called me a while ago and told me that she found paperwork that I was supposed to be sending out to clients, but I hadn't been. I know that I've neglected this because my cding.

I've even snuck home from work to crossdress when I'm supposed to be out in the field. I really feel that it's becoming detrimental to my life and I really don't know what to do about it? Counseling maybe? Any suggestions or do any of you girls have the same problem?

Thanks!

Lisa

TNRobin
09-08-2009, 09:01 PM
Definitely! Afterall, youre living the life of two people but you still only have 24 hours in a day.:heehee:

Plus, for the past few days I've been in a huge pink fog with the Southern Comfort Conference coming up. I'm wired and can't seem to keep anything else on my mind.

sherri52
09-08-2009, 09:07 PM
The real question is are you ready to live 24/7 as a woman.

heatherdress
09-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Lisa - Since you already admit that a behavior is affecting your life in a negative way, you need to do something about it. A good counselor would help you get re-focused. There may be other problems you are avoiding. Seeking help is a very strong thing to do.

docrobbysherry
09-08-2009, 09:26 PM
My house, my garage, my cars, my desk! ALL neglected, while I spent time on SOMETHING CD!:doh:

Sarah Doepner
09-08-2009, 09:43 PM
I've read that when my CDing takes over to the point that I neglect the part of my life that supports my CDing, it is officially a problem. From mu perspective, the suggestion to seek a counselor isn't a bad one. It's time to deal with it and attempt to figure out where you are headed and what the next best steps will be. It's hard to do that sometimes without a little help.

joann426
09-08-2009, 09:53 PM
well i dont neclect any of mine to crossrdess i get all of my cars fixed and my house work and grass and out side work done first before i think about getting dressed my chores come first thats the way life goes

Adelaide
09-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Yes, you're right. I'm also neglecting other things...Tonight, for example, I was supposed to do some office work...but decided join in the discussions instead...as I had CDing in my head....
I've tried counseling for 6 weeks...but without any results...
Hope it works for you.
A.

Hope
09-09-2009, 01:40 AM
If something (anything) is interfering with your commitments, employment, or simply disturbs you, that is a sign that it might be time to talk to a professional and get some help managing whatever it is that is getting out of control.

Dressing is just one of many things that could fall into that description.

Ballerina
09-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Lisa - Since you already admit that a behavior is affecting your life in a negative way, you need to do something about it. A good counselor would help you get re-focused. There may be other problems you are avoiding. Seeking help is a very strong thing to do.

Agreed. But, before you jump into seeing a professional, you could possibly try solving it on your own. Since you have already addressed the issue to yourself, you can now identify and stop the behavior by breaking the habits that you have formed. If you find yourself not being able to break the habits on your own, and the temptations to dress at the wrong times are too much and still exist, then I do think seeing a counselor would be the best bet.

Samantha Kelsey
09-09-2009, 03:00 AM
For me it's the manly things that get left, house maintenance, car repairs in fact anything where I may get my hands or clothes dirty. I am getting better now though. I put together some older girly clothes to work in so now I can fix the car wearing a nice top over my bra and a short denim skirt with flattie girly shoes. Can't wear the wig though, It just gets too hot when working.

Chrissie P
09-09-2009, 06:41 AM
Don't beat yourself up over it. Lots of guys a (and gals) sneak away from work and home responsibilities to play golf. You have a time management problem. Set times when you can dress, maybe you can do some work dressed, I don't know. Get the work done and you will enjoy your free time more. Losing your job or income is a steep price to pay.

I own a business and do some work at home. Right now I should be doing something else instead of enjoying this forum. BUT in ten minutes I am leaving and I am going to get everything done VERY efficiently so I can become Chrissie P again.

Get the work done and have fun.

BTW - Skip the counselor fix it yourself. Much more rewarding.

StaceyJane
09-09-2009, 07:44 AM
Since the morning after working the night shift is a good time for me to dress I would have to say that I neglect sleep so I can CD.

Rebecca Jayne
09-09-2009, 08:07 AM
My dear girl
Life is a Juggling Act, so find a balance from within and then your life will follow smoothly.

sabrina mercedes
09-09-2009, 03:45 PM
You know, I do.
Although, I own my business, self-employed.
This provides a luxury. I can pace (procrastinate) myself.
Sounds good anyway.:kiss:

Miss Anthropic
09-09-2009, 03:54 PM
I'd certainly sit down and give the situation a good hard look and go from there. I think there is a lot you can do on your own before you need to bring counseling into it.

I've been guilty of letting CD'ing get in the way of other things. Right now I should be mowing my lawn but here I am. I've even missed a day of work or two for it; I just count it as a mental health day in my mind..... everyone needs one of those from time to time.

PaulaJaneThomas
09-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I neglect lots of things (house, garden, car....). It's nothing to do with being GV though. It's simply that I've always got far more interesting things to do.

Lisa LIckorice
09-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the advice. I'll take it all to heart. Back to work......LOL!

JenniferR771
09-12-2009, 01:28 PM
LOL! Oh, sure. I am self employed, HOWEVER, at times i need to make side trips to do a little shopping. At times I am on this forum instead of calling past due accounts. I do not like to take customers in my truck--because-- of the dress, wigs, bras, and heels behind the seat.

dragdoll
09-12-2009, 01:57 PM
definitely. the daydreaming of cding and sexual fantasies have gotten more frequent of the years. every once in a while i satisify my urges and it usually gets my mind off of constant obsessive thinking for a good while. just try to train your mind not to constantly obsess over the same mental images if they are interfering with your life in a negative way. try to daydream about something that is totally removed from cding for awhile.

Bev06 GG
09-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Mmmmm I wonder honey how you would feel if you actually lost your job because of it. Like someone else has alaready said, your job pays for your lifestyle so me thinks that you need to get your priorities right.
Your not on your own though. I work full time, and I mean full time. I have a very demanding job which I love to bits and it pays the bills. My partner lost his job in january and hasn't worked since. I sometimes come home from work, knowing that he's been on the internet and dressing etc, and theres a sink full of washing up, or a pile of ironing which I then get on with and do.
I support his dressing a hundred percent at the moment, but I can see that things could take a different turn if I began to get resentful. Your actions affect other people too so maybe you ought to think about that when your sneeking time off work to dress.
take care
bev

Lisa Gordon
09-15-2009, 05:55 PM
You are not alone!!!!!!!!

Lisa (also in Colorado)

geri-tg.
09-15-2009, 06:00 PM
I do the same thing. I always put off other task to dress. I think we all do.

Alice B
09-15-2009, 06:48 PM
Since we are not real females that is our curse.:heehee:

SandyR
09-15-2009, 06:59 PM
At first it took a bunch of my time and I would often slip away to get dolled up, but after comming into work with just that "LIL" bit of eyeliner left and thank goodness my wife works in the same building and caught it (only after I did get one wierd look) in time to avoid more conflicts. I relized there needed to be a balance. And I found it.

But thats me we are all differnt.

Hugs!

Sandy