PDA

View Full Version : Hair swinging

Natalie x
07-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Does anyone else have this problem?

You know you see these adverts on tele where the girl's got this great shampoo, and she's walking along swinging her hair from side to side, yeah? Well, when I try to do that, I just fall off my heels or get dizzy and have to sit down. It's embarrassing.

I want to look like a real woman, just like in the adverts, but I'll never get the hang of this.

Toyah
07-19-2005, 02:50 PM
S easy just remove your brain like they do. Can pop it in at night if you want to.

Julie York
07-19-2005, 05:08 PM
My wig hates me. It thinks it is funny to plaster half of it across my sticky made-up face when I think I am actually "wearing Harmony Hairspray"....feminine swish....spit spit......spooooth

Vivian Best
07-19-2005, 05:18 PM
Those advertisements are like many things in the world today. Probably several days were required to make the hair do the swish. I do not think that normal hair will do what they protray. It's to perfect, it's staged in some fashion to make it look like it is swishing. I guess it's something like us girls, were not real girls but would like to be, so probably the hair is not real but would like to be.

Vivian 0.02

ladyjim
07-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Have short hair now in drab and ny wigs are short too- well shoulder length.Love to have long hair but Im happy the way it is now,

Tristen Cox
07-19-2005, 06:56 PM
It works best if you have uneven shoes. Say wear a three inch heel on one side and a four on the other. Comes naturally after that :whistle:

StephanieCD
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM
I think your problem is that while you're walking you're also trying to see yourself from behind to see if you got it right! Don't do that! You'll fall down! ;)

Kidding :)

I bet if you video yourself when you get a good strut going you'll see you have a good hair swing too!

Priscilla1018
07-19-2005, 07:59 PM
The hair swing is what I missed the most when I shaved my head.I am now growing it out again and my wife confided that she likes me with hair better,she just does'nt know how long I intend to grow it.

uknowhoo
07-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Try walking on your hands, tho maybe not in a skirt, oh, and you might want to use a few bobby pins.