PDA

View Full Version : I hereby declare DD as an honorary transgender.

Nicole Erin
09-09-2009, 02:25 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1861042&postcount=36

Gay men have asked her out, thinking she was a male drag queen apparently.
And boy did they think she was ever passable as a woman! :D They thought she looked "fierce!" (spoken with my imitation deep gay male voice)
But then they changed their minds when finding out she was GG.

How many TG have experienced this? "Wow she is hot, oh wait, that's a dude!" I guess the FTM's sometimes have had this happen too. "he is fine!" Oh wait, "he" is a "she". We TG take it in stride. ;)

And being how DD is a very supportive GG in the TG community, not only does she know what we go thru by proxy, but has experienced it first hand.

The baffling thing though - the gay men though she made a hot woman but were disappointed when they learned DD IS a GG woman. (scratches head)

EHH anyways, so in light of these experiences that DD has come to realise, something even more complicated than even us TG could understand, we must hereby recognise that DD, while GG and not FTM, is definately an -
(drum roll)
Honorary TG

So DD, when you see this, please tell us a few words! How does it go? :love:

Cheshire Gummi
09-09-2009, 02:33 PM
ONE OF US, ONE OF US! GOOBLE GOBBLE!

bBXyB7niEc0

DemonicDaughter
09-09-2009, 05:36 PM
*steps up to the podium*
*clears throat*

YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!!

oh wait... wrong speech...

First I'd like to thank the academy (the beauty academy I attended to get my cosmetology license that is), my mom for always supporting me (not financially but otherwise) and for Jade, the first Drag Queen to take me under his wing and teach me all the important things I've ever needed to know... like the wonders of tape, a damn good bra and the magic of corsets.

Yes, I've been hit on my gay men believing I'm one of them in drag though I cannot say all of them were "disappointed to find out [I] was a GG". :battingeyelashes:

And all the DDs GGs TSs TGs so on and so forth are enough to send my neon pink wig in a tizzy!

In all serious, its an honor to be a part of this community in more ways than any of you could know. I can quite easily identify with what so many of you experience simply because of my own unusual circumstances.

So with as much grace and humility as a drag queen can muster (grace being by far easiest), I accept this esteemed honor and promise to use my powers for good... sort of.... well as much as I am capable of being good.

deja true
09-09-2009, 05:57 PM
Hey! If this is some kinda award ceremony, where's the gift bags with the makeup and expensive sunglasses and iPods?

I'm feelin' very D-list here...*pout*

:D

(...not really...)

Ze
09-09-2009, 07:01 PM
*throws confetti*

I've always liked you, DD...ever since you were afraid SirTrey got you pregnant. :lol:

TSchapes
09-09-2009, 07:28 PM
ONE OF US, ONE OF US! GOOBLE GOBBLE!

Wow, I thought I was the only one that watched "Freaks", I don't know DD if this is such a good thing...

Love ya DD!

Tracy

:love:

sherri52
09-09-2009, 07:36 PM
Ok DD lets here from you Nicole has nominated you and I'll 356th it

DemonicDaughter
09-10-2009, 01:33 AM
Hey! If this is some kinda award ceremony, where's the gift bags with the makeup and expensive sunglasses and iPods?

I'm feelin' very D-list here...*pout*

:D

(...not really...)

Hey this is an award ceremony, not the sample counter at Macy's! :tongueout

This is where *I* get all the goodies!!

*throws confetti*

I've always liked you, DD...ever since you were afraid SirTrey got you pregnant. :lol:

Well that was a very scary moment for me! Not that I wouldn't mind SirTrey attempting to impregnate me (don't tell Tamara... I hear the maid is still missing) but I mean... well I don't want to kill any rabbits. They're too cute and fuzzy.

I've liked you since you posted about about being a speaker. Well and the handsome pic did help promote that a bit too. ;)

Wow, I thought I was the only one that watched "Freaks", I don't know DD if this is such a good thing...

Love ya DD!

Tracy

:love:

I don't know if it is either but like most things in my life... I'm just going with it. :D

Ok DD lets here from you Nicole has nominated you and I'll 356th it

I think you're all crazy but perhaps that's why I love it so much here. :D LOL

Niya W
09-10-2009, 06:54 AM
See I knew DD was normal.

Stormgirl
09-10-2009, 07:02 AM
I don't talk to DD much but I've always liked her. You're a welcomed honorary TG. http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:honda-tech.com/get//images/smilies/hugs.gif

SirTrey
09-10-2009, 07:05 AM
:love: Flowers to welcome our newest TG member...and TG or GG, we can have another go at that impregnation thing any time you want....I've been ready ever since that night in the bar when you let Me touch your....uhm....They felt so REAL!!!!!! :eek: **Kisses**, babe....and congrats! :drink:

DemonicDaughter
09-10-2009, 05:08 PM
See I knew DD was normal.

You are really pushing it woman...

I don't talk to DD much but I've always liked her. You're a welcomed honorary TG.

You could talk to me... I'm supposedly quite approachable. :battingeyelashes:

:love: Flowers to welcome our newest TG member...and TG or GG, we can have another go at that impregnation thing any time you want....I've been ready ever since that night in the bar when you let Me touch your....uhm....They felt so REAL!!!!!! :eek: **Kisses**, babe....and congrats! :drink:

:o Between you and Kieron that night I don't know precisely who felt what but I sure wasn't going to stop it! LOL! And thank you! :D

Niya W
09-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Well DD ,far as I'm concerned you are normal.

Wounder what that says about me ??

TxKimberly
09-10-2009, 07:11 PM
*steps up to the podium*
*clears throat*

YOU LOVE ME! YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!!

oh wait... wrong speech...
. . . ]

No DD, it's NOT the wrong speach because we DO love you. I vote "your damn right" she can be in our club if she's crazy enough to have us, and I'm pretty sure she has proven she IS crazy enough. :D

DemonicDaughter
09-10-2009, 07:27 PM
Well DD ,far as I'm concerned you are normal.

Wounder what that says about me ??

Okay, if in your world "normal" is defined by a neon pink wig wearing female drag queen, then yes, I'm pretty damn normal.

And as for what that says for you...I think that might be best left unsaid. :D

No DD, it's NOT the wrong speach because we DO love you. I vote "your damn right" she can be in our club if she's crazy enough to have us, and I'm pretty sure she has proven she IS crazy enough. :D

AWWW! :o Thank you! And I don't think one has to be crazy to hang around you all you folk. I think they just have to have a sense of humor, the ability to take what they dish out and a love of man...er...and womankind. :D

Niya W
09-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Okay, if in your world "normal" is defined by a neon pink wig wearing female drag queen, then yes, I'm pretty damn normal.

And as for what that says for you...I think that might be best left unsaid. :D

Se you are not the first female drag queen I've seen. I know one in real time that is a dominatrix.

Ps DD you should by now that I'm far from what society considers normal.