PDA

View Full Version : OUT of the Closet

NatieBe
09-09-2009, 03:25 PM
This last weekend I had a chance to tell my wife about my need to embrace my Fem side. To say the least I was a bit nervous, but I knew I had to take the Bull by the Horns. Well I'll just say that my wife did not attain escape velocity nor did she go high and to the left. She informed me that she knew that something was up and that she understood and was accepting and that she does Love me still. Ok... SOooo I haven't come down as of yet, but when I do touch down, I might pass out! This Gurl is OUT for GOOD!!!!! YaHOooooo! I have a GREAT Women at my side!! Love to all and Thanks to all the gals that have given insperation to those of us that have made that big step; for good or bad.. it feels great to be out! XO's Natie

Sandygal
09-09-2009, 03:30 PM
Give her a great big hug from all of us. You lucky girl.

BethCD
09-09-2009, 03:34 PM
NatieBe, Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:)

Be cautious tho. Take small steps. Don't go overboard and pi$$ her off. It takes forever to get out of that doghouse..........
Best of luck.

Love, Beth

Angie G
09-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Good for you and good for your wife. She is one outstanding lady. And you are one lucy girl.:hugs:
Angie

geri-tg.
09-09-2009, 04:35 PM
I did the same thing many years ago and it is life changing. Not all are as lucky as we are. Thanks for sharing.:)

SherriePall
09-09-2009, 04:37 PM
Remember: small steps so that you don't have to take any backwards!

JulieC
09-09-2009, 05:33 PM
Just go slowly, please? Don't overwhelm here. Don't take her acceptance as permission to dress full time around at home, in bed, etc. Go SLOWLY and work WITH her. Don't suddenly explode into a crossdressing frenzy. Your wife will feel like she's been run over by a pink steam roller. You have time. Take it SLOW.

NatieBe
09-09-2009, 05:42 PM
Thx for all the words of support, but rest assured that I shall take my time... I've come too far to mess it up now... XO's Natie

Marcia Blue
09-09-2009, 08:04 PM
So glad things are going well for you. I will also remind you of baby steps. I just talked to my wife also. She and have agreed "Baby Steps"