PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who stay in

Danielle Hyatt
09-09-2009, 05:54 PM
What do you do? I wacht sopa and I'm the woman of the house my husbin is at work and the kids are at school.

Your Friend
Danielle:doll:

ChelseaC
09-10-2009, 02:26 AM
I like to get dressed in my femme biking gear, shapers and all, and hop on my stationary bike. If I am going to watch a movie at home I usually find this is a good way to spend my time instead of slumped in the EZ chair.

Sheila
09-10-2009, 04:11 AM
When Debs gets dressed and stays in we take pics, she changes several times and we take more bleeding pics :brolleyes::brolleyes:, but generally we just do what we usually do only with her dressed :)

mskanuchi
09-10-2009, 08:22 AM
I'm off work for a couple of months these days. I usually work around the house now, I'm doing a thorough "fall cleaning" inside and out. I told the wife on her way out to work today the I was getting tired of being all sweaty and tired when she gets home, so I told her I was going to meet her at the door this afternoon dressed in some lingerie, help her get undressed and comfortable, maybe have a drink ready for her, then we can take it from there. She had an excited glow when she left, it should give her something to look forward to all day.

Michelle123
09-10-2009, 08:26 AM
When dressed alone (which I enjoy much more than dressing with my gf), I find I am just so much more relaxed. I enjoy doing femine things, like handwashing my underclothes, some housework, or just relaxing, watching TV. Although I do find that if I am "idle" for too long, the excitement level kicks in, and then I have to deal with that whole thing....

Kerigirl2009
09-10-2009, 08:33 AM
Well now that my children are back at school and my wife is working, seeing as I am layed off and only working a part time night job, I do have some extra time to dress now. YEA!! Yesterday was the first day for this and really I didn't do anything major. just a simple underdressing as usual. My wife and I have been joking around about me and my extra time that could potentially allow me to dress more. Her coment was something like - well I know what you will be doing today. LOL So anyways I decided to paint my toenails. I haven't done this in a while. a bright pink. I thought about showing my wife but kinda figured that it would bother her as she is not really happy about me dressing but is doing her best to understand me. But as she said "that Keri B**** has got to go. And then she laughed. It was said in a joking manner well anyways I think I am going to put another coat on now.:)

StaceyJane
09-10-2009, 10:54 AM
While dressed I usually spend my time surfing the net or reading posts on CD.com. Pretty much what I'm doing right now.

Shelly67
09-10-2009, 01:01 PM
I've been at home for last few weeks since the chop from my last job . the redundancy has now passed into memory and I've now gotten my head together to enjoy the time before hopefully regaining employment elsewhere . Something strange occurred however ..... I showered , shaved , decorated the face popped something sexy on and then just sat there . I took pictures , surfed sites ...even tried to watch a " movie " .......................
I felt silly .
I told my partner on her return of what happened and she replied jokingly .. " More house work for you from now on "
Now this is where it gets a little foggy ...almost pinkish . I after dressing ,when changed back into my gibbon like maleness simply could'nt wait to do it all again .

weird or what ?

jenna_woods
09-10-2009, 01:20 PM
I stayed in al day cleaning the house just like the housewife I am ,it was great I did take off my heals to clean,

RylieCD
09-10-2009, 02:31 PM
Well staying in and alone is when I can dress, and I am not one who really likes to sit around and do nothing so the house usually gets cleaned, Spend some time on this site and depending on time constraints I may rent a movie. It sure is nice to have a clean house :heehee:

kateyliz
09-10-2009, 04:06 PM
When dressed, I read this forum and other things, watch TV, and do "housewifely" things while my sweetie is at work. Hugs, Kathy

sharon2
09-11-2009, 02:10 AM
This morning after my wife left for work i showered and put on my girl underwear and a dress for a short time.I had to go and do some shopping
so i had to put on my male trousers but wore a nice top and a coat.
After that i had to do of all things have a lesson driving a large bus,underdressed but no highheels while driving although i wore them there
and back.After all that i came home and put my nice black dress on again
then i had lunch and did some housework.In all a lovely day.

Natalie de Valley
09-11-2009, 02:33 AM
Staying idle makes can make things weird so I like staying mobile because I don't go out in public walking around a being active makes being dress more fun and enjoyable.

nikki47
09-11-2009, 06:14 AM
I've been confined to my bedroom for the last 2 months,teenager on holiday from college,so on my day off,get dressed and make up,then i spend a little while reading,before i have to take it all off.(can't wait until he returns to college,then i can dress all day).

Nikki

Wen4cd
09-11-2009, 07:26 AM
I dress bi-weekly or so, with a scheduled block of time. Most of this time is devoted to sitting cross-legged on the carpet in front of a mirror, staring into my own reflected eyes and talking to myself in a quiet, almost whispered voice about a variety of subjects, and recording my utterances for posterity, or journaling them into a text file on the laptop to organize and plan to.

Of course, subjectively it is more like: "I stare raptly and listen intently as She tells me what to devote my energies to, where to heal, and how to live." But I'm sure most here will understand that. :D

Rebecca Jayne
09-11-2009, 08:10 PM
I'm a good house husband,walking the dogs, cleaning, cooking, laundry, yard work, shopping, playing with my 2 terriers, watching movies, playing trains, decorating, picking up after the dogs, wine tasting, painting my toes and fingernails,

Then after breakfast I get serious about dressing up.

Lisa Gordon
09-15-2009, 06:01 PM
When I have the house to myself, I like to sit at my computer (dressed) and fire up Second Life and my female avatar. I can change outfits, dance and chat.

Lisa

Alice B
09-15-2009, 06:49 PM
I work at my computer on images, do some house work and watch a bit of TV. Unless I'm in front of the mirror.:heehee:

Sarah-RT
09-15-2009, 06:55 PM
I usually have to do it at night, so i sleep in pyjamas if i know i wont be disturbed in the morning, and usually stay on the net. there isnt a whole lot to do at night

sherri52
09-15-2009, 08:34 PM
I think it's obvious now, I get dressed and go on line in that order

Deedee Dupree
09-15-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi Dan, Last time we talked it was about the drive-in movies... :) Hope you are good!

Well, I've been staying in a lot packing for moving... so I just dress up and make progress with that, and if there are any chores to do, I do those. When the work is done, I put on a girly apron and cook. After supper, I go on the internet and see what's happening here while playing some of my favorite music on the audio system, or I will sit at the piano and play a while. Later, I might watch an old movie like "Roman Holliday" and imagine being Audrey Hepburn...not unlike what you do :) and then come back here...

Your Pal Too, dd

WandaRae2009
09-15-2009, 09:41 PM
I have a part time home based business that I usually spend working when I dress. Many time just being an office girl.

Paula Siemen
09-16-2009, 09:01 AM
My typical day consists of getting up and fixing my wife's breakfast and lunch and taking her to work. When I return home and as I was also laid off, I quickly change into my fem clothes, bra, dress or skirt and top and do my job searching and resume sending while in fem. I will change to under dressed to walk the dog. Sometimes I go the full fem route with wig makeup and all to go out to do errands or grocery shopping.

I went to the grocery store in full fem, just last Thusday to get some needed things and had quite a nice time. I didn't notice any "looks" or get any "comments" other than "can I help you mamm?", "Thank you mamm" and I had a very nice chat with the check-out clerk. I pass reasonably well unless, I'm in a close encounter such as a convesation, so I knew the cleark knew she was talking to a CD and yet she was so cute and cool about it.