PDA

View Full Version : Odd moment and a stupid evening

gretchen2
09-09-2009, 09:53 PM
bad idea

Rhonda Jean
09-09-2009, 10:34 PM
What a cool story!! I have such an image of this, with Gretchen Wilson singing "Redneck Woman" in the background!

AngieLove
09-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Wow great story, an experience every guy should have if they haven't yet lol. Most of us probably have some version of the stupid evening tale, at least one! Like when I jumped a grave sized hole at the end of a dead end road with my dad's car when I was younger. (later found the dead end sign lying off in the brush, hence why I did not see it).
Fun stuff, but yep, costly!

Miranda09
09-09-2009, 11:51 PM
Great tale Gretchen...thanks for sharing. It never hurts to laugh at one's self and some of the situations we can get ourselves into. :)

trannie T
09-10-2009, 12:04 AM
I fail to see any humor in drunk driving. Gretchen you seem to be aware that you have a drinking problem, if you continue this type of behavior you may kill or seriously injure yourself or someone else. It is time toseek some help for your drinking issues.

Phyliss
09-10-2009, 03:23 AM
I supposed the good part here is: you didn't try to prove how much of a "he man" guy you are, while wearing a formal strapless gown. So difficult to maintain upper modesty while bouncing around on back wood trails.

Don't drink and drive, ... you might hit a bump, and spill it all

leia
09-10-2009, 07:29 AM
I have had a few of them since I have worn panties 24/7 since 1974 along with girl's jeans and shorts. But just yesterday I went to the V.A. Hospital for some test. I thought I was going for a lung ex. but when I got in the cat scan room the guy told me he didn't have any pants for me so would I mind just dropping my shorts and he would put a blanket over me so I dropped my shorts and there was my pink v/s panties. I acted like nothing was different and he covered me and didn't say any thing. the other time me and two bi girls was playing around and since they had tramp stamps they decided with out telling me they decided to put a temp tattoo on my back. Since I am a fishing guide and live in Florida when at work I usually don't have any thing on but a pair of girl short shorts and no one has ever said any thing about them. to my surprise a week later the girls was laughing and I as them what! they told me what they had done. I had been out ever day plus at the boat ramp with out a shirt on and no one said any thing(or at least not to my face). hope this isnt to long winded kisses girls Leia

mskanuchi
09-10-2009, 08:10 AM
Funny story. Maybe he wears panties too! I had something similar a couple of weeks ago. I was working in a beauty salon, up on a ladder in the room we were adding on, just running a wire through the ceiling tiles for a phone. I heard a cough, looked down, around the corner, there was a little old lady smiling at me as she was having some color work done ( I didn't know she was there) looking up my shorts. I had on a pair of Haynes blue pattern nylon slick panties and she could see them clearly. She seemed to get a kick out of it.
Ah, life is so fun at times.

Sandra
09-10-2009, 08:11 AM
I'm sorry but I don't see anything in this thread but someone being stupid in drinking and driving.

Tamara Croft
09-10-2009, 09:23 AM
Wow, one thread where I can actually say, you are one hell of a fkin moron for drinking and driving. I don't care if you're in the woods, you're an idiot. And to come here bragging about how many beers you've had because you can't dress etc etc.. you should be bloody ashamed of yourself :Angry3: Let's just hope you don't decide to take your truck on the road and kill someone... :censor:

Rhonda Jean
09-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Y'all make a good point about the drinking and driving. Should have been obvious. I wasn't even thinking about the drinking. I was just thinking about her driving her big truck on the atv trails behind her house and the striking contrasts/contradictions of the good ol' boy vs. girl going on within the same person. That's what I found amusing.

Fab Karen
09-10-2009, 04:29 PM
You're having more than 2-3, AND you're getting behind the wheel. Imagine how you'd feel if you hurt or killed someone.

VeronicaMoonlit
09-10-2009, 05:07 PM
I wasn't even thinking about the drinking. I was just thinking about her driving her big truck on the atv trails behind her house and the striking contrasts/contradictions of the good ol' boy vs. girl going on within the same person.

When you've been around the transcommunity online and off for as long as some of us have, you know that there's way too many MTF transfolk who are a bit too overly fond of the drink. They're essentially medicating themselves with it, perhaps in part because of those contradictions, and that's a bad thing.

That's what I found amusing.

It's not amusing when one's seen the behaviour so often. IMHO, MTF transfolk should never start to drink, because it's so easy to fall into the trap of it.

Veronica Rogers

gretchen2
09-10-2009, 05:18 PM
mmm

Shelly Preston
09-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Well I am sorry to say you can kill someone at any speed

Even if it is unlikely you will seen anyone out where you live it only needs to happen once

Did you not consider you could also kill yourself

Drinking & Driving is never a good idea :Angry3:

MsJanessa
09-10-2009, 06:28 PM
I'm not upset hon---never been to Colorado, maybe never will get there and won't be riding around in the woods in an atv--but you yourself said it===you might have a drinking problem---well like they say in AA==if you think you "might" have a problem, then you definitly do. It seems like this time you were lucky---but trust me on this---your luck will eventually run out---I hope you take care of business and do what you have to do before it does

sterling12
09-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Gretchen, I don't know your background, but at this point in your life your a very good writer. You seem to be able to express yourself and write with style.

What I'm trying to point out, is the fact that if you continue with the drinking; it's very likely you will lose that ability. You'll become just another "big mouthed drunk," who sits around the yard with lots of pointless opinions. All of us have known many of them, they killed too many brain cells with all The Drinking and became "null and void."

I went through your message and counted nine beers that you consumed, and if you consumed that many; it's likely you didn't tell us about a few more you probably added to The Total. Don't know that you "indulge" in Sticky-Icky or something else, but it always seems that addictions come in "plural sets," an additional something to ponder.

But, perhaps I'm being presumptuous. We may not need to worry about your writing skills. You mix alcohol with riding in the backwoods on an ATV, you probably will end up under your Polaris, and then writing skills will be a moot point. I would really think about all that damage to The Truck. This time you tore a bunch of things off the underside. Next time, it could easily be a "head-on" with a Mature Aspen.....you lose!

Maybe there's a reason that The Wife and The Neighbor went "inside." A lot of times people get tired of dealing with somebody who is tanked up. I'm not saying it's true, just think about The Whole Episode. Your original intention might have been to tell an amusing story. But, maybe your sub-conscience wanted to do something else. Maybe you wanted to "share" your experience because you need us to point some of this out to you.

Think about it! Your obviously smart, do you really want to waste your life?

Peace and Love, Joanie

gretchen2
09-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Very well put Joanie, It's to late now but if I could I would change the way things happend. Oh and I have been under the Polaris (sober) not to much fun.

MsJanessa
09-10-2009, 07:09 PM
I think darling that what she was talking about is changing your behavior in the future----never to late for that---if I can quite drinking at age 42, some(too many) years ago, you can if thats what you want to do---if you want to continue drinking and putting up with the problems its obviously causing you, that's up to you too--the choice is yours==and BTW your story sounds like a lot of other stories I've heard at AA meetings including some of My own