PDA

View Full Version : New girlfriend says crossdressing is ok with her!

jessidresser
09-10-2009, 12:28 AM
I girl i met gave me her phone number, i lost it. I finally saw her again and she gave me her number again. So my policy is, if a girl wants to be friends or more, she needs to know i don't wear men's undies. I told her yesterday.
She says i like you the way you are, and it's no big deal!
I live in a city of 33,000 for over 20 years. No way could i wear a dress outside. But i do wear women's pants and shirts with the usual undies.
We will see how it goes. I am 54 and she is "around" 35. Girls don't always tell their age. She has no kids, i don't either. Awesome! :love: :thumbsup:

Miranda09
09-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Cool Jessi. Have fun. She sounds like a nice person. :)

goofus
09-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Sounds great, good luck!

Jennifer Marie P.
09-10-2009, 07:35 AM
Thats great to have a girlfriend like that.

Stormgirl
09-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Sounds like a keeper

mskanuchi
09-10-2009, 07:59 AM
Excellent! Honesty right from the beginning. That's what I did with my wife on the panty issue, now I'm out to he completely, things couldn't be looking brighter.

Vicky_Scot
09-10-2009, 08:11 AM
And what if she said it was not ok with her?

Xx Vicky xX

JulieC
09-10-2009, 01:04 PM
And what if she said it was not ok with her?

Xx Vicky xX

On to the next. My life is too short to be spending time with a person that doesn't accept me as me. I'm not perfect. Neither is any woman. If I love her warts and all, and she loves me warts and all, then great. If not, then we're not together. Time to move on.

I couldn't grasp that when I was 20. More interested in having a relationship than understanding that it needed to be a complete relationship to be fulfilling, true and honest. Took 10 more years for that to sink in.

larissa-laurie
09-10-2009, 08:07 PM
I had a very understanding girlfriend like that once. She even bought me a girdle and pantyhose to go with the panties she let me have. She liked it under my jeans. It made us very aroused with each other and always led to interesting evenings together. Keep her if you can.

Samantha B L
09-10-2009, 08:17 PM
My gg SO was my complete mentor. She thought it was OK that I dressed right from the start. She died in 2005 but she was planning on having a house built and she was going to give me my own special room with mirrors and a makeup vanity and a walk-in closet. It sounds like this relationship of yours is going to be wonderful,Jessy.

Ashley Lyn
09-11-2009, 02:02 PM
When I knew my current DW and I were getting real serious, I showed her my 'wardrobe'!:o I had mentioned I had something important she needed to know about me.. Her reaction: "Is that it??" :)

She is 15 years younger than me, and supports me fully... I have been totally blessed! Even tho' I'm not passable, we enjoy time at home with me dressed as Ashley Lyn! :heehee:

Your new 'friend' sounds like a 'keeper'.. CONGRATS!

WifeofWrenchette
09-11-2009, 02:07 PM
How awesome for you! Keep her!!!

Sheila
09-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Jessie, well done on being honest from the get go :hugs:, good luck on your new relationship, may it be all you both hope for :) and if your gf wants to join us she would be more than welcome both on the main forum and in the FAB forum :hugs:

TNRobin
09-11-2009, 06:47 PM
That's FANTASTIC!!!!!:love:

For a variety of reasons I gave up crossdressing for over a decade. About a year and a half ago I met a woman and started dating. One evening she thought that it would be cute to dress me up in some underthings. Long story short, one thing led to another and now I have a whole closet full of clothes and will be officially out in public at SCC in a few weeks.

It's SOOOOO incredible having a girlfriend that's not only supportive, but really gets a kick out of having a shopping buddy.:hugs:

randi.dixon
09-12-2009, 10:46 PM
mine has been teaching me

TJ Tresa
09-12-2009, 11:09 PM
congradulations Jessi, on finding an accepting GG/SO. Our CDing is always more fun when it can be share with someone.

Barbara918
09-13-2009, 06:14 AM
Does she have a sister for me?

Angie G
09-13-2009, 08:31 AM
Well you all the best.:hugs:
Angie