PDA

View Full Version : getting caught when young

Michelle123
09-10-2009, 08:10 AM
I wonder how many of us had experiences as young cd's as far as getting caught by a relative. I am sure there must be many of us who have had this happen to them.
I had two such incidents in my early teens. The first was one weekend when I spent the seekend with my Grandmother, which I did often, because it gave me the opportunity to dress. I would often sneak her pantygirdle, stockings, and bra, and wear them under my boy clothes, and keep them on at night for bed. Well, one morning, I was sound asleep, but the sheet and blanket were not covering me. I heard a rather startled "oh my god", and it brought me out of my sound sleep. She just left the bedroom without saying anything, but she did tell my aunt about it, and of course it get back to my mother also. From that point, it was a bit harder to sneak her things, but I still managed to do it at times.
Later, in my early 20's, She asked me to paint her kitchen for her, and by that time, I had a lot of my own things. Not sure if she noticed that I did the whole job wearing my pantygirdle, panties, nude stockings, with shorts, and sneakers on...LOL. if she did, she decided to just leave it alone, and make no comment.
My second experience was when i was around 13. I would get home from school about 3 hrs. before my mother would come home from work. And of course, many times I would take advantage of the opportunity to dress in her things. Well, there I was, in her bra,girdle, stockings, full slip, dress, watching TV in the living room, when she came home early. I had no chance of making it into my bedroom before she came through the front door, so I just "froze" there in terror. She commented that she "knew" this was happening, and told me to go to my room and remove her things, which I did. She didnt show a lot of anger, But she did say that she did not want me sneaking her things. (which I certainly understand now).
Now that I have "come out" to her, we have spoken of that incident, and she says she wishes she would have handled it differently, and just let me have my own things, and dress freely around the house. I told her that surely would have made my life better, as I would suffer such frustration all the time in my teens, needing to dress, and rarely getting the opportunity.
Well, as many of you know from my previous posts, things have recently become so much better for the two of us.
Anyway, those are two experiences that will stick in my mind forever. I hope some here will share similar experiences. (I know this subject has come up quite frequently here, but perhaps there are some new folks who care to share now).

mskanuchi
09-10-2009, 08:15 AM
I got caught at my grand-mas too, around the age of 14. My younger brother was peeking in the window. My dad was not pleased at all, made my life a bit uncomfortable for a while. I should have just came out to the whole family then and got it over with.

Roxy Reid
09-10-2009, 08:29 AM
When I was about 16 at school I used to wear a pink thong that I had sometimes, anyway one day I was sat in chemistry and the girl next to me told me I might want to pull my jumper down a little. I asked why so she pinged the top of my thong! I was really embarrassed went all silent and red. She just giggled a little, smiled and told me not to worry she wasn't going to tell anyone.

Karen Born
09-10-2009, 12:34 PM
I was in my teens when I was confronted by my Dad. I had just started changing into my bra and panties just before going to bed, when he barged into my room to get to the fuse box and saw me. He was furious and beat me. After that episode, I wouldn't dress unless I knew the house was empty.

Years later, when he was dying from cancer, he apologized to me for the beating, saying he was in the wrong for his behaviour and overreacted (you think?). He told me he regretted this for many years.

I only wish he had apologized sooner - I wouldn't have held the grudge for so many years and would have got to know my Dad better and become friends like I have been able to do with my son. (BTW, my son knows I dress and is supportive of me, damn I'm lucky)

cd_jamie
09-10-2009, 02:22 PM
my mother did a raid on my room while I was in school. She suspected I was smoking grass and possibly had other drug related stuff in my room. She quit looking for drugs when she found my stash. I was 14 at the time. She turned it over to my dad to deal with this new found "problem". he didn't beat me but i did get a a$$ chewing i didnt soon forget. i did build a new collection I had to purge before we moved. I didnt want the movers to find it. After that I was never caught with anything again. maybe I should have hid the clothes with the weed!

Faith_G
09-10-2009, 02:59 PM
Caught by Mom around 8 years old. Got the "abomination before the Lord" speech, which was not what I needed...

She found my stash a couple times after that but never caught me dressed again.

Sally2005
09-10-2009, 03:36 PM
Never got caught exactly, but almost...at least they bought the excuses I made. Mom wondered why I liked spending a lot of time in the shower. Once I broke some furniture in the rush to change (got in a lot of trouble for that). Also one day, someone broke in to the house, took a purse and started to fill it with my house keys and wallet...I guess they were scared away...being the only one home I thought I heard some noise...not sure what they thought about that, but we never called the police because I said I had nothing more to tell. Ah, the good old days...NOT! I was scared to death of my parents while living at home, knowledge of my CDing would have made it an unbearable hell.

jenacd
09-10-2009, 04:16 PM
I have answered this in another post.I got caught by mom and dad at 5 yrs old in the bathroom with moms girdle stockings and heels on and got my bottom warmed and dad said i hoped i learn a lesson.I did never get caught again.But the thing i was reminded of in this post was grandmas house.I love going to grandmas house to.It was a big house and I had the upstairs to myself with lot of places to stash my things in the attic there was a place that no one ever found and i had a lot of thing that i acquired.Grandmas old girdles and hose bras and panties.I got a garter belt and fishnet stocking from my cousin that was my age and dresses from a lot of places.This was a perfect setup I could dress all day they never came upstairs.I would visit and do things for grandma and then go and play.I got adventous and use to sneek down the stairs and set in the living room all dressed if grandma was in the kitchen or if she was out side a couple times i had a close call but never got caught.Thanks for the reminder of a fun time i enjoyed it.

Tanya.Rebekah
09-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I got caught twice (or thrice?).. The first time was when I was like in high school.. I was staying in my grandma's room then.. She had kept lots of my cousin's girly stuff (she used to live with us before).. So, that room had been some sort of like my 'heaven' whenever I'm at home. My grandma's room happens to be adjacent to my aunt's room. One day, when I thought I had the house to myself, I dressed up in my heaven.. I was in her bed, when I was surprised by someone forcing the door open. I wasn't able to secure the lock, so my aunt was able to go in! She was with a guy who was hired to fix something in my grandma's room. I didn't really know what to do that time. I was like wearing a nightie with cute matching bra and panty underneath it.. I know she saw me because she was like staring at me.. but good thing she didn't react. I am not so sure about the other guy, though.

The other instance that I got caught was when I was in my own room. My younger brother and I originally share that room. But, since he didn't really sleep there (not at all!), I always had it to myself. I was wearing my sister's micro mini skirt when suddenly, he entered the room. He immediately went running to our mom, and told her about what he saw.. It was really disgusting, because no matter how I try to defend myself, I was caught flat-footed..

Oh, by the way, the last time I was caught was last year --- by no other than my dad. Haha! ~

Kisses.. ~

MsJanessa
09-10-2009, 06:15 PM
I suspect that most of us, if not all, got caught sometime in our youth--for me it was painful experience and I would rather not think about it now

windycissy
09-10-2009, 08:19 PM
I was lucky, never got caught...even then I was very careful, I shoulda been a double agent!

karennjcd
09-10-2009, 08:23 PM
I got caught at age 13, first by a younger brother and then through his tattling by my parents. Interestingly, that incident prompted the "birds and bees" talk from my father. I always wondered when I would have gotten the talk had the issue never happened! :rolleyes:

Karen

vivian fair
09-11-2009, 06:24 AM
I think the reason so many of us got caught by the grandmothers is we knew they loved us very much and we'd let our guard down. Or maybe because of earlier behavior on the part of previous family members,ie uncles,younger dad, grandfather! As my grandfather lay dieing, he roused a bit and very clearly asked"where are my panties". He passed without rouseing again.And I always suspected my own dad. And yes both grandmothers caught me at least once. And several aunts I lived with at various times:2c:

Angie F
09-11-2009, 08:27 AM
Although I was never caught, when I was in high school my sister had bought a really cute pair of jeans, they were a light blue with dark blue pockets, the were really a uni-sex jeans. lots of the guys at school wore very simular jeans. my sis and I would take turns wearing them to school.... one day my dad saw me in them and made me take them off, he asked me if I wanted to start wearing my sister's dresses to school next....I never answered him, just went to my room and changed, but thinking back I sure wish I would have responded with a "yes please" :)

Brianna in Hose
09-11-2009, 08:44 AM
Growing up I was caught by my mom, dad, and brother. I was caught by my grandma wearing pantyhose when I was 6. When I was caught by my dad he would just say "Don't let you mother catch you." Come to find out, he is a pantyhose wearer and I believe he likes to crossdress also. Like most moms, mine flipped out asking if I was gay and would never believe me when I told her I just liked the clothes. I haven't been caught since I was in high school but I imagine given time I will be caught again.

jennifer marie
09-11-2009, 09:51 AM
I was about 14 when I was caught by Mom again (Ithink the third time). She said if its that important to you we can keep it our little secret! It didn't stay secret very long though, she would "forget" to tell me when one of her ladyfriends was coming over. I would be in a skirt or dress and her company would just come in without knocking! Heard a lot of "Isn't he sweet" or "how cute" and things like that. I would get real red but got used to it in a short time.

Cristi
09-11-2009, 10:20 AM
I never got caught while actually dressed, but my parents found my 'stash' several times. Most of the time, I was able to come up with some lame excuse explaining why the girl's clothes were in my room, nothing believable, but at least a good enough story so the conversation ended!

The last time, it was just too obvious who the clothes belonged to and what was going on, so I couldn't lie my way out of it. My father confronted me about it. It wasn't much of a conversation, mostly him just needing me to tell him that it would never happen again. I also never saw those clothes again :(

I think my mom was more accepting. I'm sure she knew, but we never spoke about it. A few times I even found some of my girl clothes washed and returned to my room along with my regular laundry. Now I KNOW that she used to snoop through my and my sisters' rooms while we were at school, so there is pretty much no way that she would NOT have been aware of what was going on since I really didn't hid things that well. But at the time, even with the overwhelming evidence that she knew, I was still in denial about it and pretended that there was some way that it was all still a well kept secret.

TSchapes
09-11-2009, 06:15 PM
I was never caught when I was young. The only time I was "caught" was last year when my then 15 year old son walked in on me. Very embarrassing!

-Tracy

britneyb
09-11-2009, 06:43 PM
I also remember getting caught at my grandmas house, all these post and how they are related are kinda funny. When i was 12 i spent the night at her house and was able to sleep in a bedroom that was so girly, almost asking why would a grandma have such a girly room. Flowers on the walls on the bed, ruffles everywhere, even a glass makeup table. Well it was a spare bedroom for my little cousins who just loved it when they would stay. After i took a bath that night i found clothes everywhere, all the dresser drawers were filled with panties, tights, socks, you name it. So my hart dint drop until i open the closet door and found my cousins communion dress and other dresses. Well that night i put on the panties and the night gown and fell asleep. The next morning i don't know what got into me but i just had to put everything on. So i took off my night gown and pulled out a pair of white tights and a slip, now knowing it goes on under the dress lol. then put the dress on and even found some shoes, i was sitting at the makeup table when my grandma came in. And from this day all i remember is her telling me "so you like to play dress up" then she told me to put everything back when i was done.

I have been dressing up over there as a kid ever since, until a few years ago when she pasted away.

This is not how i started just when i got caught. :daydreaming:

JenniferR771
09-11-2009, 10:36 PM
OMG, yes! About age 12, I was at grandparent's house. In a back room trying on my grandmother's strapless long line bra. It had about 10 hooks up the back. I had locked the door. But when my grandfather came by, that made him suspicious. He knocked on the door, and i said, "You can't come in!" He propmptly jimmied the door open with a putty knife and I was caught. I could not undo the hooks quick enough but managed to turn the cups around back and lay on them. Not sure what he said to my aunts and uncles who were in the next room. No comments to me about it.

Earlier I got in trouble a couple of times for reading the girdle and bra ads in the Sears catalog. It was the earliest inkling I can remember that adults did not approve of my interest in girlie things. I got better at hiding my interest.

And there was the time when I was wearing my wife's wedding dress in the basemant. (Could not do up the zipper all the way due to she was size 6 and I am a 10.) Her car pulled into the driveway. I managed to get it off and stuff it into a closet--before she found me. I came up the stairs naked. I told her I was involved with some ordinary self-satisfaction. She didn't ask any more questions. Later I hung the dress back in its proper place.

Xenia
09-11-2009, 11:12 PM
I guess I've always taken it for granted how lucky I was never to have gotten caught. Had a couple of oh-my-god-that's-Mom's-car-in-the-driveway-why-the-hell-did-I-pick-the-dress-with-the-two-dozen-buttons-instead-of-one-with-a-zipper moments....but never caught red-handed.

NathalieX66
09-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Age 9........My mom recently divorced, and she purchased a house owned by her parents who lived next door. My grandfather came in while my mom was at work, my sister at school, but I was home he stopped by and wanted to know if there was anyone home, and there I was, in my sister's miniskirt, blouse, and cable knit tights. He saw me, and snickered. I was thoughrouly embarrassed. My mom never said anything to me but I'm sure the story got around. After that incident, I pretty much went underground.

Andreaxxoo
09-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Let's see, I got caught by my mom, stepdad, ex-girlfriend, ex-wife... :D

sissystephanie
09-11-2009, 11:41 PM
My parents both died when I was young, and an Aunt and Uncle raised my sister and I. When we were in our "teens" we were expected to clean our own rooms and change our beds. I was only underdressing at that time and kept my "stash" under my mattress. One Friday I came home from school to find all my lingerie laying on my bed! My Aunt followed me into the room and started questioning me about the panties, etc. Since I had been taught at an early age not to lie, I told her the truth, that I liked to wear all those things. Her response was, "Well, don't let your Uncle find out. He will not be happy with you at all and you know what a temper he has!" I well knew his temper having faced it before! She did ground me for a few days, but let me keep my stash, and told me to be careful when wearing them. Boy, did I love that woman!! BTW, she died at the age of 97 and by that time had seen me fully dressed numerous times. She told me that I was a pretty good looking girl when I had makeup and my wig on! Of course, that was because of my late wife!

trannie T
09-12-2009, 12:10 AM
If I had been busted as a kid I would have been horribly humiliated and embarrassed. I was never caught and still have not been seen dressed except by my own choice. The older I get the less I worry about being discovered.

lahila
09-12-2009, 02:08 AM
i was like 12, i was home alone for a few hours but they came back early and i was kind of caught, but i had a really good excuse so they didnt think i was dressing, cause i had enough time to get everything off, but i was still cought on my mothers closet with the drawers open and stuff, so not sure if they believe my excuse or not but they never confronted me about anything

itsonlyme
09-12-2009, 03:20 AM
oh how scarry. i got caught in my mum and dads bedroom wearing my mums knickers and tights when i was about 11 by my older brother i remember him saying what the hell are you doing i just said they keep your legs warm and run off to my bedroom. never got caught wearing anything as a kid after that but my mum found my collection of girl clothes one day while cleaning my bedroom and threw the lot in the bin. you will never know how gutted i was

BunnieCashmere
09-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Never really got caught dressing up, but my mom did find one of my sisters old bras in my drawer once, and wanted to know why I had it. I told her I wanted the wire in it for one of my sculptures. *laughs* I guess it was good I was such a weird kid, because my mom didn't think twice.

TrekGirl1701
09-12-2009, 04:02 PM
I suspect that most of us, if not all, got caught sometime in our youth--for me it was painful experience and I would rather not think about it now

Not me. As often as I did it when I was younger, I was never caught. Did they know about it and just not tell me? Who knows? But it's never come up and it's never been weird with anybody in my family. In fact I have a closer relationship now with my family then in my youth.

I did, however, have plenty of moments where I had to undress and then redress at record speeds to avoid being caught. I had that down to a science. :lol:

Joselle3
09-12-2009, 06:15 PM
14 or 15..My Mom walked into my bedroom without knocking first.. I was sitting up in bed reading a book
and wearing a nightgown..didn't say a word..she just turned around and left..an embarrassing moment for both of us. Don't know if she ever told my Dad

donna h
09-12-2009, 07:09 PM
First close call came when about 13,my brother and his girl came home unexpectedly and she noticed the bra straps under my shirt and asked about them, denied it of course.I was terrified and excited at the same time.My mom caught me shortly there after and didnt make a big deal over it said it was harmless and let me do as I pleased while I lived at home.

sterling12
09-13-2009, 01:30 AM
Caught numerous times, by Mom and Sisters. When you start at three or four years old, pretty difficult to have any sense of time. So, "I'm going to go next door for coffee," means nothing to a four year old except, "I am alone for awhile, I can wear pretty things." I never really ever stopped trying to be Joanie.

Mom never beat me, but she always "freaked out." Hysteria was her principle way of navigating through life. It certainly made me feel guilty and as time went by, I got stealthier. My Sisters were very pissed that little brother was getting into their stuff! And probably rightfully so. If My Dad had ever been told, there probably would have been a death! I think all The Ladies tried to protect me.

About age ten, after another unfortunate episode, Mom just kind of ran out of ideas. Asked me if I wanted to be a Girl? Said she would help me. I of course, was much too embarrassed and stupid to be accepting of her offer. We didn't talk about it anymore, and that stayed true for another fifty years, right up until the day she died.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Meghan
09-13-2009, 01:32 AM
I was finally caught when I was 12 and my mom came home early, and quite unexpectedly.

I stuffed everything I was wearing into a ceader chest downstairs.

She dug everything out an hour later looking for something, and she freaked out on me. Quite honestly, the worst day of my life.

27 years later, dressing still scares me.

But, tonight, my fiancee, my mistress and my soulmate finally got me to open up to her about all of this.

I will start a post soon about her reaction, but, wow, she is amazing.

Meghan

Helen 2
09-13-2009, 10:28 AM
My mom was very accepting of and indeed, encouraged my crossdressing, but I was caught by Dad once when he arrived early from an international trip and there was hell to pay.....

The first time I saw my dad cry. The second was when I broke my left leg in a bike accident four years later..

KandisTX
09-13-2009, 12:40 PM
Was I sneaky? I suppose for the first several years I was sneaky about going into my mom’s and sister’s rooms and wearing their clothing, I would do it every chance I got. Mom and Dad both worked so when I was home from school due to illness I had the full day to dress up and have fun in their clothes. I recall one day where I almost got caught by my sister, I had decided that I needed to experiment with her make-up as well as wearing her clothes. I hadn’t thought about how to remove it though, I scrubbed and scrubbed and thought I had gotten it all off, but when she got home from school she saw trace of her blue eye shadow on my eyes. She never said anything about it, but I wish she had, it would have been nice to have an ally, then again, she could have become my worst enemy as well. I have since lost touch with her and really wish I could connect back with her so I could talk to her and maybe repair things between us. (What happened there is another thread entirely I won’t go into now).

Those first years of sneaking around became wonderful memories, but the time came when I wanted some items that were “mine” so I kept a watch on the laundry and their dressers to see what items were not worn EVER, and made my choices of some nice panties from my sister, a bra from mother, pantyhose, slip, and a body briefer from mom. I had never seen these particular items in the wash and they were always in the back of the dresser drawers so I figured they would be safe items to remove and keep as my stash. Well, I hadn’t put much thought into where I would keep them so I put them in the bottom of my pajama/underwear drawer. Mom worked for Johnson & Johnson Personal Products Division so there were always samples of items in the bathroom, so I took a sample package of Carefree Panty Shields, lightly scented for that more feminine feeling (still wear them daily now along with my panties and pantyhose), and had them stashed in the dresser drawer as well.

Mom usually did laundry and would, on occasion put our stuff away, either that or she was just a nosy person (not my real mom but technically my second cousin, her mother was my great grand-mothers sister and I was “adopted” by them for a brief period [10 years], of my life). Anyway, I had spent all day at school fantasizing about when I got home and would be able to put on my bra, panties, pantyhose, slip, and body briefer. When I got home from school, I immediately went to my room to change and when I opened my dresser, the clothing was gone. I went to see if I could find it again, sure enough it was all sitting on mom’s dresser. She never said anything to me about it, but eventually I got tired of sneaking and hiding and I wanted lingerie and feminine clothing of my own. I figured the best thing to do was to tell her, or rather allow myself to get caught with my pants down showing her panties and pantyhose.

I prepared myself as she and I were the only ones home, I went to the laundry room and took some of my sisters panties and a bra off of her stack of clean & folded laundry and snuck into her room and took a pair of pantyhose and put them all on underneath my sweat pants and sweat shirt. I went out to talk to her in the back yard and asked her some generic questions to get a feel for her mood and then we went inside. As we were walking into the house and heading upstairs, I was taking off my sweat suit and asked her if she ever wondered why I had her clothing in my dresser. She said “no”, I said “Well, this is why” and I tossed my sweats over her shoulder and stood there wearing nothing but a bra, panties and pantyhose. She of course over reacted and decided that I was sick and needed therapy and that was the end of that. Six months later I left there and moved back with my real father and mother and went back into hiding until I again decided that I wanted to have some stuff of my own. This time I would do it right, mom (my real mom) was much more understanding and open about things so this time it would be different. Once again I set myself to be caught. I knew that mom would be the first one to come home and so I went into her room and dressed myself in her bra, panties, and pantyhose underneath my bathrobe. I have very pale skin and my socks only came up to the mid calf range and my robe stopped about two inches above the knee. This means there was an area of about 5 inches of my legs exposed and the suntan pantyhose were QUITE noticeable. I heard her keys in the front door and timed my exit from her room with the moment she was in the apartment and closed the door behind her. She saw me coming out of her room and asked “What are you doing in my room”. “Nothing” I said, I can see her eyes move to my legs and she asks me with a knowing smile “What are you wearing? You have a box of your sisters bras in your closet (I was storing them there for her honest, [besides, they didn’t fit me]), and now this”. I smiled and said “No, I don’t have a box of bras, only one”, and I opened my robe exposing myself wearing her underwear. She smiled and said “Well, you know you can’t just walk around in a bra and panties, let’s find you something to wear over them.” With that, we went back into her room and she proceeded to find me something to wear over the top of the lingerie, and she gave me permission to wear her things until we could go shopping and buy me some of my own as long as I washed all of her things before I returned them. Now, she gives me lingerie and femme clothing as gifts, and she calls me her daughter as well as her son.

Kandis :love::rose2:

Cheryl T
09-13-2009, 03:07 PM
I was about 13 and visiting my Aunt.
Of course I snuck into her bedroom and proceeded to don all the lingerie I could find.
In she walks, catching me red-handed as I'm slipping on her heels (3 sizes too big of course).
All she said was "If you want to do this just tell me and I'll help you"...
Needless to say I was so scared she'd tell my parents that I couldn't speak and I never did get the courage to ask her to help me. God I wish I had cried for help!!

Can I turn back the clock?????

dennisGTS
09-13-2009, 05:06 PM
When I was about 6, I got caught by my father pretty much the first time/night I wore my sisters panties to bed. I had put a pair of my tighy whities over her panties to hide what I was wearing. Apparently, they weren't hidden very well because when I woke up the next morning, as I was walking out of my room, my father noticed what wasn't covered by my tighty whities; my sisters panties that I had on were peaking out around the leg holes and waist band.

My father was livid and was yelling at me to take off my underwear; he knew exactly what I was wearing under my own underwear. You'd think that would scare me from wearing my sisters panties but my urges to try on my sisters panties never ceased. I just learned to be more sneaky and careful about it.

Many years later when my father remarried, I moved on to secretly wearing my step-mothers lingerie and eventually clothing. It was my Senior year of HS and I was off for spring break. My step-mother just left for work and I immediately went to her closet to try on some of her clothes. I was upstairs in their bedroom watching (get this) a VHS tape of Playboy Playmate Anna Nicole Smith when I heard the front door slam close. In a panic, I raced to power off the VCR, close the closet door, and race across the top of the open stair way to my bedroom. I caught a glimpse of the back of my step-moms head as she was coming up the first part of the U-shaped stair case; she must've come back home to get something she forgot. I'm pretty sure she saw my shadow dart across the wall infront of her before she rounded the staircase. As I gently closed my bedroom door, I suddenly realized that my clothes were still laying on their bed. And by that time it was to late to do anything about it. I'm not sure if she suspected anything because to this day, she has never said anything to me about it.

Jonianne
09-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Never got caught, as far as I know, but had numerous close calls. Once, I was wearing one of my cousins night gowns and fell asleep in the bed. The adults came home later but no one ever said anything. Later in life I shared the story with my aunt when I told her I crossdress, but she said she did not remember it. I also spent a lot of time putting on my grandmothers rouge and stuff.

I love the previous posts where the adult would either give a pass or said they would help. That would take a very secure parent.

Karen Johnson
09-13-2009, 07:59 PM
I was in my late teens, home alone wearing my mom's stockings, garter belt, bra and lace panties. All this magnificent, bright red. My older sister came home unexpectedly and walked into the living room where I was sitting on the couch watching tv. I ran from the room and the last thing she saw was my bottom in those bright, red panties. We never talked about it, though I wonder who all she might have told about it.

Cathytg
09-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Oh, dear. Define "when young" For me, 25 is young.

My childhood probably has enough near-misses to being caught that I could write a comedy about it all.

But, I was caught when I was 22.... by the local police. The year was 1968 and we were all just a little bit nuts and the old rules were still there but we felt them slipping and were becoming confused. I was picked up walking down the street in my Cousin's (she died this year) dress. The police had staked out a shopping center that night and I sprung the trap. I was photographed and finger-printed and my parents were called to come and get me. It was never spoken of again. That was the old way of doing things.

It was an awful experience.

Southern Jenni
09-13-2009, 08:35 PM
I wasn't exactly "caught" but had 2 close calls when I was young, both the same summer. I was 14 and had the run of the house during the summer. One day, after my Dad left for work, I went straight to my Mom's closet and pulled out an outfit. This is where it gets kind of weird. There was a girl that lived across the street that I was totally in love with. (We'll call her Misty.) Our dining room was in the front of the house and I'd spend hours watching out the window to get a glimpse of her. My CDing was still a total sexual thing then, and was spying on Misty, so I had combined them. I stripped off my boy clothes in the dining room and dressed as I watched her do something across the street. Then I saw my Dad's car coming down the road! (Stalking Misty actually saved me 'cause it gave me a few extra moments.)

I dashed to my room, closed the door, and took off my Mom's clothes, hiding it all in my closet, then I put some boy clothes back on superfast and came out just as he was coming in. Whew. Got away with it. I sat down on the couch, heart pounding and thanking my lucky stars...

...That's when I heard, "What are all your clothes doing in the dining room?" D'oh!!

I made up some lie about deciding to take a shower and getting undressed there.. blah blah blah. He didn't buy it of course, but didn't press the issue. I got my Mom's clothes back in her closet after he left again and it was never mentioned again. I think he probably assumed half of what was going on... me watching Misty while amusing myself! lol

The second time is a little stranger and definitely something I'm not proud of. Again it was the Misty's fault! Totally! lol Her family were out of town and I was taking care of their pool. The sliding glass door in the pool area had been left unlocked, so I had run of their house for a week. OF COURSE I was trying on Misty's clothes! She had such nice things that were more my age and not Mom-bras and girdles like I was used to. So, everyday I went over there and put on her things and just loved it. I got greedy though and wore a pair of her panties home. Yes I stole them, but I was only 14!

I had them out a few days later, playing with them adoringly! So, my Dad comes home early again. This time no warning, all I had time to do was stuff them under the couch and hope I could get to them later. About an hour later he finds them and asks me what the hell is going on and who the baby blue silk panties belong to. All I could think to do was pretend I had no idea how they got there. I have an older brother and so luckily the suspicion shifted to him (he had actually been caught with a girl spending the night before) but he of course had no idea where the adorable panties came from and so the mystery was left "unsolved" as we both swore ignorance. I think my brother knew I was using them for SOMETHING, but he never said anything and I don't think he suspected I was wearing them.

So, there are my two near misses. That was fun. Never told either of those stories to anyone in my life! I love this forum!

sherri52
09-13-2009, 08:37 PM
I was caught with my sisters friends two piece bathing suit on and it was wet and still felt good

VeronicaV
09-14-2009, 01:49 AM
Too many times to remember! I used to think I was so stealth!

The first time was when I was little, caught by my babysitter trying on this (by today's standards), hideous jean skirt. I was terrified and pleaded with her not to tell my mom. She didn't.

The next time I finally did get caught by my mom. After some afternoon inspiration from Ricki Lake's transgender episode, I proceeded to put on some spandex tights, bra with socks, tube top, and makeup. Yikes! Anyways, I blamed it on my curiosity, and left it at that.

Thankfully in high school I became friends with a girl who loved the idea of dressing me, so how could I refuse? So she did, and her mom joyfully took the pics!

SabrinaDubh
09-14-2009, 02:56 AM
The one and only time I was caught was when I was 6. I was at grandmas house and wearing her stickings and shoes and had lipstick on when my uncle walked in. I got a lecture about being a sissy, but I don't know if he told my mom.

I was always extremely careful to not get caught after that.

Jayne Wordan
09-17-2009, 10:30 AM
My mum had given in to me never changing my bed cover so did it for me. On doing so found her swimming costume and my sisters nightie. Quick discussion, moments silence nothing more said to this day. i was 15. Changed my bedding ever since lol:eek:

JulieC
09-17-2009, 01:26 PM
Why do so many crossdressers think that hiding our stash under our bed is a great hiding place?

Yeah, I thought it was too. Until my mom found my stash of pantyhose. Oops.

borbiusle
09-17-2009, 01:52 PM
I crossdressed very rarely during my younger years but when I was 8 eight years old, after discovering my uncle's Victoria's Secret stash, I found a pair of panties and modeled in front of a mirror for about an hour. I put my regular clothes back on, found a bottle of nail polish, and started painting my fingernails.

Little that I knew, the room I was in had a hidden backdoor covered with clothes and whatnot that anyone with a key could come through. Halfway into painting my nails, I hear the door quickly being unlocked and in a panic, I freeze with fright and then throw the nail polish all over the room and myself to make it look like a big accident. My stepdad comes in and finds the mess and makes me go confront my mother. I'm sure it was pretty obvious to her I was attempting to paint my nails, she looked at my hands pretty damn closely, but all my relatives in the room with her didn't pick on it, so I saved myself from MAJOR embarrassment. My mom just told me to clean myself up and to leave her stuff alone.

I've had my stash discovered twice by my younger brothers during my teen years, that sucked, but that's another story :doh:.

starless
09-19-2009, 06:07 PM
I was discovered in panties by my sister when I was 8 and by my father when in my teens. In several of my sexual fantasies, being discovered in lingerie is a huge turn-on - I am 14 and asleep in a babydoll when the building catches fire and two firemen break into my room. They see me in lingerie and force me to have sex with them before taking me outside, still dressed in lingerie. Or, I am 14 and wear a pink babydoll under my white games clothes. While playing soccer, there is a sudden downpour and my games clothes turn transparent. The other boys point at my underclothes and ridicule me while demanding sex.

Christina2008
09-19-2009, 07:05 PM
Caught? Never, far too sneaky.
Only later in life did I get caught :eek:

shawn123
09-19-2009, 07:24 PM
Was caught twice in my early teens. Both were unpleasant experiences with a lot of crying by my mother and a lot of 'god hates you' talk by my father. Had to be a lot more careful after that.

SallyjoCD
10-08-2009, 04:31 PM
I never got caught, but often secretly wished my sister wouldcatch me so I could revel my "secret" to some one. Still kind of wish she would catch me to this day.

Toni_Lynn
10-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Oh my yes -- and seeing as its a gloomy grey day outside, It's far too painful to even thing about. It is (actually the many occasions were) the most painful times of my teenage years. The things that helped me make it through was my dressing, which I of course always went back to, my records and music, and my faith in God, who I knew loved me and would never condone my mom's hurtful abuse. Eventually, though, I too gave up on life, and by grade 12 went from being a straight A student to one getting Bs and Cs. I quite college after 2 years, and by age 27 was drinking a litre of rum a day, By that time it seemed that even the girl within had left me. But when I got sober, she came back, took my hand, and we became one again.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

NicoleScott
10-09-2009, 08:09 AM
At about 8 years old I was caught playing with lipstick. Trying a litle aversion therapy, my dad held me down, put lipstick on me while verbally humiliating me. I kicked and screamed and cried, like he expected me to.
Gee, must have worked, as I have hardly ever done it again.

Desiree2bababe
10-09-2009, 09:16 AM
I was caught by my Mother around the age of 9 or so and she threatened if she ever caught me again, she'd make me dress in front of my brother and father. Scared me straight until the age of 16 when I got caught again during my first venture out of the house. I'd put on makeup and the whole nine yards and visited the local Holiday Inn, just walking in the lobby and used the ladies room. Was made immediately, even followed into the restroom by a manager but nothing was said. Got home and my mom had already gotten home and found my sisters room a mess where I'd gotten dressed. It wasn't pleasant. Eventually they provided counseling with a pychatrist. Never was cured.......

I was seen by high school mates buying wigs, strutting motel walkways, driving, rest stop changing, etc. etc, etc. I never got away with anything. Was also seen walking into the post office by my friends Dad who was a local cop. Got teased at every chance but not to directly as I was a known fighter.

Dad also found some lovely dresses, bras, pantyhose in my car just before I was to go to the beach with a male friend. That was an awkward talking to. I hadn't planned to take them just were there from a previous dressing and driving evening.

Then the last time I was caught was due to being jailed while dressed. They had to bail me out, luckily the jail let me go home in my jail pants but Mom saw the girdle just the same. Very embarrasing and led to more therpy.

I spent my first 27 years denying my fondness for men, even though my female self had experienced it all while dressed, my male self told me to be straight and date girls too. I suppose if I'd chosen one road to follow, either straight or clearly gay, life would have been alot easier.

Michelle-Leigh
10-09-2009, 11:15 AM
I was caught by my brother and one of his friends the first time I ever wore a bra and panties and pantyhose. They noticed I had gone inside and been AWOL for a while, and peeped in through the bathroom window. They went around and came into the house, and commenced to banging on the bedroom door (I had been in a bathroom off the master bedroom). I then threw on a slip, came out of the bedroom, and began covorting and clowning around before them, and we all had a good laugh about it. They actually thought that I had dressed girly just to amuse them !

JulieC
10-09-2009, 12:59 PM
They actually thought that I had dressed girly just to amuse them !

Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain view!

Leanne2
10-09-2009, 02:02 PM
I was caught by my mother when I was six or seven. As she helped me out of the little party dress she told me that boys don't wear dresses. When I asked her why not she just said," because, they don't." I didn't understand it then and I still don't understand it over fifty years later. Leanne2

Michelle-Leigh
10-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Sometimes the best place to hide is in plain view!

You are absolutely correct, Julie - I do it all the time, sometimes hiding stuff unintentionally from myself !

MissyW
10-11-2009, 10:48 PM
I got cought twice. Once by my Grandma (in her girdle and hose) and once by my mother (in her slip). Grandma was o.k. with it and we decided to keep the "incident" to ourselves. Mom " Fire and Brimstoned" me but I survive to dress again with much more care.

Dayna3
10-12-2009, 01:29 PM
My stepmom caught me indirectly. While her and my dad were out of the house I was dressing in her things and playing with her makeup. Since I didn't know anything about makeup (i was 13 and had no sisters) I smeered her eyeliner pencil all over, it was quite obvious but I denied it and never heard of it again.

AmiFL
10-13-2009, 10:33 AM
I was about 15 or so. My parents were both out so I got some of my mothers stuff out and got dressed up. I had the doors locked when suddenly I heard the knob rattle on the front door. I ran into the laundry room on the ground floor and started peeling off my clothes. Then I looked at the laundry room door leading to the driveway. Standing there was mom......... I lmust have looked like a deer in the headlights.

She and I had a talk about what I was doing. She took it okay, told me not to do it anymore and never brought it up again.

I love my mom...........

Rita B
10-13-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't recall ever being caught dressed although my mother knew that I was wearing her things. I never could quite the knack of folding satin lingerie the way she did. All she would do was to leave little notes in her bureau drawers saying "Don't Touch". . . .like that was going to stop me. Actually I was adopted when I was 2 years old and I truly believe that she always wanted a little girl.

palojaney
10-13-2009, 01:10 PM
once was dressed in folks bathroom, Dad came home, wouldn't let him in until i was undressed

second i fell asleep drunk while wearing mom's clothes

Charleen
10-13-2009, 01:28 PM
Never got caught dressed, but my mom found one of her padded bras that I had extended to fit me in the back of my closet. When asked, "What's this?" I gave the classic answer- "I don't know". All she said was "Don't let this happen again"! I didn't so I spent 39 years in the closet.

tinalynn
10-13-2009, 02:03 PM
This thread has brought back a lot of memories! I was caught several times - twice by my younger brother, probably by an older sister (don't remember, but they did dress me up a few times, probably 'cuz I got caught at some point). The absolute worst time was when dad walked into the bedroom after I had tied myself to the bed in a sister's prom dress. He stared for a few minutes with a disgusted look on his face, then turned and walked out. I was 19 at the time and on my first vacation from the Navy. Later the next day he told me he never did that, hadn't told mom, still loved me, and offered help (therapy) if I needed it. Nothing said ever since. That memory still haunts me and I still feel horrible for having put him through that.

Despite all the times I was busted (and the countless close calls), and I don't know if mom ever found out. Thinking about it, though, I now remember that - at some point - my closet came to be used to store some older, no longer worn, dresses and stuff. Hmmm...

Karen564
10-13-2009, 05:15 PM
Getting caught??, Yup, sure did..

1st time was when I was about 7 or 8, Mom caught me sleeping on the bed in her clothes, I was done up from head to toe, wearing one of her wool skirt suits with a girdle & stockings & her heels, plus all the jewelery...I dont remember falling asleep or why, but sure do remember a rude & furious awakining....oops..note to self, stay awake..lol

2nd time when I was about 8 or 9, this time it was my much older sister, I was again all dressed from head to toe, but in her clothes that time..oops again, note to self, dont walk in heels on tile floor, they make a clicking noise...lol..

3rd time I was about 13, caught by Mom again, this time wearing her best low cut black gown, newest black bra that she just bought, best stockings, best high heels, wearing all the makeup & topped it off wearing a wig she had... I felt great!! that was until the door opened unexpectedly, she wasn't supposed to come home for another hour!!! So oops again.....note to self, make SURE the door is Locked...lol

Yet out of all those times, they never spoke a word to me about it afterwards, not even a simple question like WHY?? I really wish they did....because I was too afraid to bring up the subject on my own..

Today, this is just old news from my past..

But as far as I know, Dad never knew about it, he passed on 20 years ago from a slip & fall on ice..:sad:

laci april
10-13-2009, 05:30 PM
I read all these replies, and they sounded so much like similar events in my youth.* Couldn't leave dressing alone; invaded my mother's and sisters' private space again and again.* All the awkward times caught--nothing ever being said, and here I am still dressing today, and even going out dressed.* What is a girl to do?* Someday, I'd like to come out to my sisters and apologize for invading their privacy and using their clothing.* Other than that, I'm 60, have crossdressed all my life and still love it.* ...........................laci

Astera
10-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Yep, got caught, too. I lived with just my mom, and two sisters who were very close to me in age. It was a totally girly funhouse! I had all sorts of garments to choose from. :)
Well, when I was about 16, I was wearing my mom's red and black teddiette. Black panties. Stockings hooked to the garters. Was laying in bed, not planning on sleeping, but I did fall asleep. The next day my mom took me aside and told me she had come in my room to turn my music off. She told me she saw what I was wearing. She was pretty cool about it. Asked if I was a transvestite. I had no idea what the word meant, but it sounded bad, so I said NO. She asked for her stuff back and we never spoke of it again.

I never got caught again, but thinking back, they had to have known their stuff was rummaged through, their fingernail polish was missing...stuff like that.

VTDresser
10-14-2009, 03:08 AM
This is a mix of getting caught and "being forced".....

I was 12 when I had my first experience with lingerie. We were painting our grandmother's house when I fell off a stool and paint covered me. I was told to go inside and take off the clothes.

I went to the cellar through the outdoor entrance. My mother brought down some clothes for me to change into...a nylon gown and satin robe. It was the only thing she could find.

It didn't take long for me to have a rather embarrassing physical reaction...one that was noticed by my two brothers. It was also the first time I understood what was happening and I didn't rush too quick to change out of the clothes after sitting around for a couple of hours.

It all started there and hasn't stopped yet!

Darylin
10-14-2009, 09:34 AM
When I was about 13-14 we had a friend over for the night. We were all playing around and finally decided to go to bed. My brother and out friend were sleeping in our room and I was sleeping in my mom's room(Mom was out for the night, boyfriend or somewhere???). Anyway, after we all went to bed, or so I thought, I put on my bra and panties and a nightgown and climbed in bed. My brother and our friend decided they still wanted to play around so they crashed into my room and dumped me out of bed and out I rolled in bra, panties and nightgown. Horrified I yelled at them to get out and get back to bed (I was the oldest). I guess I scared them and either they didn't notice what I was wearing or were too scared to say anything, nothing was said the next morning or since then either. I'm not sure how much sleep I actually got that night, I was petrified.

BillieJoe
10-14-2009, 12:53 PM
I was caught by my mother after school one day when I was fourteen. I was laying on my bed upstairs wearing a complete set of my sister's clothes. I fell asleep laying on my bed. My mother came upstairs to put away some laundry and caught me. She thought I was only wearing a skirt. My father later confronted me. Very humiliating.
I've always had a problem with that because they seemed so totally freaked out at the time. When I was younger my mother often had me wear my older sister's underwear because mine were 'dirty'. Later she had used me as a dress model for a girl cousin who was the same age as I. She ( we later found out) never gave those dresses to my cousin. There were seven dresses and a petticoat. I remember she had me wear girly underwear when modelling in the dresses. It was very embarrassing at the time. They also insisted that I wear an old fashioned dress for halloween when I was eleven because they didn't want to spend more money on a new costume. It was because of later experimenting with that dress that I became a CDer. To this day I really don't think any of the previous stuff had any effect on me. I just don't understand why they both freaked out like they did. Especially my mother....

black leotards
10-16-2009, 10:24 PM
If I remember correctly (a long time ago), I was about 11 or 12 when my stash of tights, panties, a bra or two and a dress was uncovered by my mother. It was all packed up and given away and I was taken off to the family doctor, who said "it was just a phase".

Little did they know ;-)

Years later, I took ballet lessons. I agree with the comment, the best place to hide is in the open. Taking a ballet class dressed in tights in not only revealing but also easier to hide in in some ways. if you feel self conscious, so does everyone else.

Now I don't think I'd care too much if anyone caught me. I just wish I could still fit in a small minidress ;-)

Didi
11-07-2009, 06:59 PM
I got caught by my younger sister when I was 14. I had on my mom's pantyhose, girdle, and slip.

Ashley_in_Texas
11-07-2009, 07:20 PM
When I was in my early teens, my father came into my bedroom to wake me up for school, since my alarm clock had no effect on me. He told me to get up, and then walked out. Of course, forgetting what I had on, I just fell back asleep. A few minutes later, he came in again. This time, he yanked the blanket off of me, so that I would get up. There I was, wearing my newest find. Somewhat sheer, footless black tights, with white polka dots. He stood there confused for a second, then said "Take that crap off, and get ready for school". I was scared, and shaking all over. It wasn't untill we were half way to the school, that he asked "Are you gay? If you are, that's fine. I just want to know." I said " No, I'm not gay." He asked me why I was wearing them. I told him that I just liked the way they feel. We never talked about it again.

Karren H
11-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Never was caught dressing when I was young and to date still haven't been caught dressed!

Kroma
11-07-2009, 11:39 PM
I was caught when I was 7. My parents kept some old clothes in a bureau that was in my room, among them where, from what I recall, very soft blue panties. Being especially clever, I took shelter in my G.I. Joe bed tent; however I failed to note immediate points of exit for a tactical egress. When the door opened I had enough time to crawl under my he-man sleeping bag, but when my parents unzipped my tent they were confused as to why I had buried myself in the covers. Of course they saw me; my mom left the room and my dad stayed to talk. All in all, it just made me more careful down the road.

Franki Kate
11-08-2009, 12:19 AM
I am sure I mentioned this little incident some time or place before. I was five years old and found a pair of my mothers nylon stockings, panties and late forties open toed shoes. (The time was 1949) I had watched here getting dressed, more than once and was sure how to place each of the items I had acquired. After putting all of her thing on, I began prancing arround the house, holding the tops of the stockings, one in each hand. Nothing was said. I was enjoying the sound of the shoes on the wooded floor, when I heard her calling me to come outside. I went out the back door and there she was, waiting with a Kodak camera, asking me to smile. I still have that photo and often dig it out with great pride.

JamieOH
11-08-2009, 12:26 AM
I got busted by my older brother and his friend, laying on the bed in a sheer silk nightie... I was 13 they were 18.. it was pretty rough.. they were really cool about it though... never mentioned it again.. and never treated me weird or anything... Just pretnended they never saw it..

Sure wish I could have just been upfront with everyone then, and wore what I wanted when I wanted.. sigh..

My dad would still freak if he knew...

Kinky with Ink
11-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Hmm when I was about 13 my parents were big time religious nuts. I would get home usually 2-3 hours before my mom got home. I loved to go into her closet and put on all the teddies, frilly panties, and stockings she had along with a nice dress. So unlucky me when here I am in the living room admiring myself in the mirror and I hear keys in the door. Ends up both my parents got off early that day. I knew I was sooo caught and froze. I think I was wearing one of my mom's teddies with some pink pantyhose and a nice sun dress. Needless to say my parents freaked out.

After that point my parents wouldn't even leave me in the house alone and I was taken to see our pastor as well as a religious psychiatrist. Not exactly a high point in my life and with my parents constantly watching me and going through my stuff in my room I had no privacy what so ever. I ended up keeping my stash in an empty house in our neighborhood that nobody seemed to want to buy. I guess that's why I'm so scared to really come out of the closet about this because of the reaction I got when I was younger. My parents think this was just a "phase" for me and I no longer do it. I'm more than happy to let them keep thinking that and quite personally they don't have to know every detail of my life. Sorry about the long winded rant but this was a really upsetting part of my life. I ended up moving out when I was 16 because of how overbearing and oppressive they were.

gemsay32
11-08-2009, 10:24 AM
I was caught by my Mother around the age of 9 or so and she threatened if she ever caught me again, she'd make me dress in front of my brother and father. Scared me straight until the age of 16 when I got caught again during my first venture out of the house. I'd put on makeup and the whole nine yards and visited the local Holiday Inn, just walking in the lobby and used the ladies room. Was made immediately, even followed into the restroom by a manager but nothing was said. Got home and my mom had already gotten home and found my sisters room a mess where I'd gotten dressed. It wasn't pleasant. Eventually they provided counseling with a pychatrist. Never was cured.......

I was seen by high school mates buying wigs, strutting motel walkways, driving, rest stop changing, etc. etc, etc. I never got away with anything. Was also seen walking into the post office by my friends Dad who was a local cop. Got teased at every chance but not to directly as I was a known fighter.

Dad also found some lovely dresses, bras, pantyhose in my car just before I was to go to the beach with a male friend. That was an awkward talking to. I hadn't planned to take them just were there from a previous dressing and driving evening.

Then the last time I was caught was due to being jailed while dressed. They had to bail me out, luckily the jail let me go home in my jail pants but Mom saw the girdle just the same. Very embarrasing and led to more therpy.

I spent my first 27 years denying my fondness for men, even though my female self had experienced it all while dressed, my male self told me to be straight and date girls too. I suppose if I'd chosen one road to follow, either straight or clearly gay, life would have been alot easier.

When Worlds Collide. Circumstances are different from one life to another. Take the same input data, put them into a different jar, get a different result. Such is life. I hope things are better for you now.

gemsay32
11-08-2009, 10:29 AM
I never got caught. There were a few questions about such and such peice of clothing having a rip in it (how did that happen). One of my worst nightmares was to get caught. I've periodically had dreams for the past 18 years where I get caught. It's humliating and embarrasing. It's not just that you don't want them to know that you do it, it's that you want to keep some things private in your life. Not everything was meant to be public, you know? Some things are left in the closet on purpose and really should remain that way. It's called privacy.

erica12b
11-08-2009, 11:17 AM
i have never be cought, some close call but never cought

Mistress Frillee
11-08-2009, 11:26 AM
This happened went I was older, but still.

My parents were away on vacation, so I had the house all to myself. I went to get my stash from my off site location, a locker at University. I wore my girl clothes every day. One day before they were to arrive home, i washed all my girl clothes and got them ready for storage. I counted my panties and guess what? Just like the movies, I was 1 pair short. I l@@ked everywhere, but the missing pair could not be found. So I figured they were lost forever.

Well, when my parents came home, my mom usually washed clothes. She did all the clothes, even mine because she did not like anyone to mess around with her washer! LOL

So later that night, there was a pile of clothes on my bed. Right on top was the missing pair of panties, all washed and folded. W@W! I was stunned! A wave of panic engulfed me. What should I do?

I went downstairs and my mom never said a word or acknowledged the panties.

I decided to "test" my mom. I wore the panties and threw them back into the wash. I figured if they made their way back to my undie drawer, then it was no mistake and my mom knew. Well they made it back, so i wore those panties every week and my mom washed them and put them back in my undie drawer with my guy undies. So my mom knew and decided not to mention it, just go with it. She prob. figured out I was wearing hers for years, which I was since I was in elementary school. I bet she was relieved I finally got my own! LOL

There was no way she could have mistaken the panties for her own, mine were a much smaller size and different style. They had lace around the lags, so they could not be mistaken for mens, and they were nylon. I also had no gf at that time.

years later, when I purchased my own place, my parents came over to help me install new laminate floors. I was wearing a satin baby blue pair of high cut panties. As I was installing, i was bending over and I could feel my panties showing. I figured i would be careful not to bend with my parents in back of me.

Well, I got caught up in my work, and I was bending down, panties showing and my mom was 4 feet behind me! I did not become aware of this until several minutes later. No way she could have missed that. Again, she said nothing.

So i figure she knew.

Danielle76
11-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Got caught by my older brother when I was 15 or so. Man, it was horrible. I used to film myself in stockings, slips, the whole getup, and I'd watch it and masturbate to it. My brother found a tape of this when I was in school...8th grade, I think. It was weird because I remember sitting in class and I got this sudden feeling of dread...I knew I'd be coming home to something horrible, and sure enough that's what it was. My brother was not that understanding, and really lorded it over me for quite a while. Thank goodness he never told anyone, but it was pretty damn hard to live with that... I lied and told him that some perv was paying me money to do it, and HE (the perv) got off on it...anything to try to convince him that it wasn't for myself. Oh well, now I'm in my 30's and I do it as much as I want. I still film myself, but I'm way more careful now, and my wife doesn't have a clue. Hope it always stays this way!

bridget jones
11-08-2009, 05:55 PM
I was about 7 or 8 when my brother caught me wearing my mothers knee highs[I would pretend I was Ginger on Gilligans Island].Nothing was ever really said about that but my sister found my stash while looking for weed in my early 20's.I had just moved back in with my parents for a while and I would dress to the maxx and record myself.Of course she told my Mom for what reasons I'll never know.I only remember my Mom asking how long I have been doing this and was I gay,maybe you need to see a phsychiatrist.I told her it wasn't a long time and I wasn't gay,which the long time was a lie and I still wonder about being with a man....I know I wasn't honest with her but it seemed to ease the tension.I do believe the Dr. sessions and being with a man will help me because I still have the desire to dress like a woman and be treated like a lady........any advice gurls,please message me.

Veronica75
11-08-2009, 09:46 PM
Wow, these posts bring back SO many memories... never caught red handed, but had no end of close calls... many was the time I dashed into my room, or the bathroom, or the attic to hastily change or be "doing something" that I could not be disturbed at until the coast was clear. I remember one day when I was maybe 18 I heard the door and my dad came home just as I'd finished my makeup-- by the time he made it upstairs, I had washed away all that careful work, and if he wondered why I was washing my face in the middle of the afternoon, he never asked. Luckily my parents were not overbearing and would give me a lot of space, and I think also just didn't want any confrontations.

But my mom must have known. I do recall one time, thanks to this thread, that she asked me if I had been going through her drawers. I made up some lame excuse about looking for some tie clip of my dad's or something, and that was that. But beyond that, she had to have noticed that her makeup was being used up faster than was plausible (I did eventually start buying my own).

I also recall shooting video of myself-- I kept it hidden in plain sight in the shelf of VHS tapes with a title no one but me would ever care to watch written on it, and no one ever found it. I dubbed over it to get rid of it when I left home for a few months and didn't want it found... how I wish I had that tape today!

Wendy Green
11-08-2009, 10:44 PM
My Mom found pantyhose under my pillow on my bed. They belonged to her.
She asked about them and told my Dad that I was probably wearing them.
I had girlfriends and the hose could have belonged to one of them.Most of the girls I dated left lingerie or something in my car or room. Territorial marking maybe.

Ugly Michele
11-11-2009, 07:10 AM
Was caught by my mother once, when I was about 9. Was bad, kept me on alert because she had a temper, but kept the stash well hidden after that.

Kathy38b
11-24-2009, 09:28 PM
I was caught several times by my mother over the course of the years growing up. One time when i was about 14 I was awakened by my mother asking me what was I wearing. I had on a pair of pink lace bikini panties and a tee shirt. During the night I had kicked my covers off and there I was laying in all my glory. She made me give her the panties which was heartbreaking for me but I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what to do. I eventually found them in her bedroom and would wear them when she wasn't home. Cant keep a good girl down lol. I asked her over my growing up years to buy me my own clothes but she never would. She was never mean to me but wouldn't let me dress as as I wanted. I think I would have been allot less restless if she would have let me. I ended up with a girlfriend in high school that shared her clothes with me thank goodness and I had a wonderful time at last.

Vicki-Z
11-26-2009, 04:41 PM
I never got caught actually wearing. However, I did get caught with possession. lol :o

When I was about 14 years old I had my moms bra, panties and pantyhose that I place under my bedspread. I planned on wearing them to bed. Wouldn't you know it mom decided to change the sheets. She never said anything just confiscated the evidence and walked out. I don't know if she ever told dad or not. It was never mentioned again.

About the same age with my parents out of the house for a few hours I was wearing a beautiful pink chiffon babydoll set of my sister's. I was lying on the bed when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I was trapped. I immediately pulled up the bedsheet and tried to cover myself. It was my gay older cousin he knew where we kept the key and let himself in. I told him I was napping and to go away. I was afraid that he might have saw the wide shoulder straps of my pink babydolls but he never said anything. That was close.

Robyn2006
11-26-2009, 06:38 PM
I was quite lucky, never caught. When I think back on it, it seems almost impossible. Though I did have a VERY close call once. I was 15 and completely dressed in everything of my mother's, full makeup, TP stuffed bra, dress... the works, and feeling such a teen princess when my sister came home unexpectedly. The instant I heard her I dashed to the bathroom just in time I thought, but she also was dashing for the bathroom and caught the door just before it clicked shut. For a few moments of sheer panic we did a wild war upon that door, with her pushing from the outside needing to use the bathroom and me, the glamour sister she never knew she had, pushing from the inside...

I so often think about how my life might have been different if she had won that battle, but she didn't. I somehow managed to complete my entire teenage adventure as a woman undetected, which seems so impossible... I was so rarely alone!

Robyn

susan2010
11-27-2009, 12:17 PM
I was 4 or 5 at the time, back in the '50's. I was in my sister's room wearing nothing but her full white petticoat. I heard mom coming up the stairs. I hadn't planned very well: no route of emergency egress. I pulled off the petticoat, dropped it on the floor, and sat on her bed. In walks mom: "What are you doing?!" Lord knows it must have been obvious: petticoat on the floor next to me, completely naked with a little boy hard- on. I mostly mumbled something about "I just like to sit around sometimes." She just looked confused and disgusted and said not to do it again.
It's hard for me to believe she didn't at least suspect I was in her slips and nightgowns as I grew up, but never got caught again, and she never said anything.

sissigerri
12-03-2009, 04:27 PM
My mother walked into my room when I was 15 while I was dressed in her girdle and stockings and masturbating. She took one glance and left closing the door. Latter she said she was suspicious I was using her lingerie and said it was wrong because it invaded her privacy as she had hat day invaded mine. She I could keep what I had taken but no more. She never discussed my reasons or if I was gay. But every so often I would find an item of hers in my bottom drawer maybe a slip, bra, old girdle, or a nightie nothing was ever again said about that day and I never almost never invaded her privacy.

TabbyJames
12-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Oh the first time is still a vivid memory, I must have been about 10. My mom and sisters had traveled somewhere (I don't remember where) and Dad went out that night, like usual. So home alone, I raided my sisters panty drawer and borrowed beautiful silky lace panties and a matching training bra. Feeling very safe, I went into my bedroom, put them on and climbed into bed. Unfortunatly, I fell asleep before I took them off and returned them, the next thing I knew, Dad was sitting next to me on my bed and said; "if you really want to wear these, you should get your own and don't take your sisters".

The last time was just this year (35 years later). While at our cabin during the Valentines weekend, my wife found a pair of my panties in the bed, I had been there alone for a few nights and had endulged in my dressing. All she could think is "who are you fu*****", that is the night I had to tell all. All about Tabby. Within a few days I had presented her with all the lingerie, breastforms, garters and other girlie things I have aquired over the years. I am so glad I got caught and its out. Even more glad that she accepts parts of it (still working on the "where will this end" talk) and loves me.

Megan Legz
12-03-2009, 04:55 PM
I think a lot of us are intentionally careless at hiding our things. This was not the case when I was young though. I knew some amazing ways to keep my little secret.

To be honest though, if anyone knew, they kept the secret too as far as I knew. My family doesn't do well with confrontations.

ikatrina
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Like some others I've had some close calls but never have been caught.

....but while reading this thread I've been thinking whether some embarrassing incidents and emotional pain earlier in life would have made it easier to come out to family now? Other than my wife, not another soul knows about my dressing. I would really like to get everything out in the open but I just can't see a good way to do it now. I have great relationships with my entire family but I just can't see my older brothers accepting this part of me....hmmm.

Jaclyn NM
12-03-2009, 05:16 PM
I was caught by my mom once when I was about 7 or 8 years old. I was wearing her stockings and high heels. She got real mad, and told me not to do it again, but I guess I didn't listen!

Chloe_chan
12-03-2009, 06:38 PM
Got caught maybe three or four times when I was young. But I got better at being stealthy.

silkiehosewearer
12-04-2009, 04:32 PM
I remember when I got caught by my sister as I was getting some pantyhose out of our mom's phose drawer. She came in just as I was starting to get a pair for myself. My sis just looked at me then dug in there as well and got a pair for herself. She didn't say anything until she came home that night. She came to my room which is where I kept myself after she caught me. She then asked why I was in mom's pantyhose. I asked her the same thing. She just gave me a look like I am a girl you are a boy. So come on tell me. I wasn't sure on how to tell her. She asked me do you like to wear hose. I said yeah I do. She said why? I said I don't know why I just like to wear them. She then started in with the when, how come, why questions again. After a bit we were talking about my fetish.

After we were done she seemed to understand even though it sounded a bit strange. She went to her room and brought me back a pair of her pantyhose and said ok since you like to wear pantyhose. Show me how you put them on. As I was taking off my pjs. My sis took off her hose. She said here copy what I do. So I copied my sister right down to a t. After I got the hose on and she straightend them out for me. My sis took me to her room and opened up a drawer and she said here if you want to wear any pantyhose just wear mine. As I dont' want you to get into trouble with mom. She smiled and said of course it would be freakin funny watching you try to explain yourself. But, I barrow from mom as well and I don't think she knows so I don't want that to be ruined. I smile and said ok I will only get my hose from you. She said here are a few more pairs I don't wear that you can also have. She put them in a drawer that was close to her sock drawer. So I would know where to get them if I wanted to wear them. After which I ended up going back to my room with my hose and having a very good night sleep.

My aunt also caught me in her pantyhose while I was in the bathroom. They were her pantyhose. I took them off the shower rod and tried them on. Oh they felt so good. After a bit I forgotten that I didn't unlock the bathroom door. And that was my aunt standing there watching me look at myself in her pantyhose. She also asked me if I like to wear her pantyhose. I did say yeah but was real nervous. She smiled and and also asked the why, how come, when did you start this type questions. When she told me it was time for bed. She said I could keep the pantyhose on as I was going to take them off. As she walked me to my room the one I was staying in while I was at her house. She went to her bedroom and brought me a white nighty for me to wear to bed. Which I was a little more than shocked. I put the nighty on and had a good night sleep. Oh and yes my aunt was one of those who love to wear pantyhose with everything. Pants, skirts, shorts, jeans ect. So I always had a nice selection to chose from. When I stayed there. :o

After a while my sis also started me in the cding a bit. On certain dares and stuff like that. Like wearing some of her panties with some pantyhose that I took from a teachers house. And later on getting caught in those pantyhose by the teacher that I took them from. :D

Sharon B.
12-04-2009, 04:58 PM
I would sneak into my older sister's bedroom and take her stockings and hide them under my bed. I would always get caught the next morning and would be told that only girls wore them.
One time I got into some trouble can't remember what it was but was made to help clean the house in a girls dress and was told the next time I would have to wear it outside. I was about 8 or 10 when that happen.
It took another ten years before I tried something on that belong to my sister, by then we were the same size for a few years. In my early twenties or late teens I would allow myself to get caught by my older sister. This when on for a few years and she never told anybody about it as far as I know. That is until I got a divorce from my wife and she told everybody about it. As far as family goes now out of sight out of mind.
If I knew my older sister wouldn't get upset I would love to tell her, it would drive a bigger wedge between us now.

Teranika
12-05-2009, 05:25 PM
I was caught by my mother when i was a teenager. I thought she was still sleeping. She was pissed. She told my dad when he got home, and i had to take a severe beating and an entire evening of preaching.
They searched my room randomly a few times. It sucked. Lectures, preaching, beatings, you're going to hell's.

Adolescence kind of sucked.

andrea35
12-05-2009, 06:13 PM
I was 13 and I was in the process of trying one of my mothers bras when my sister walked into the room, going thru puberty at that time my nipples had gotten bigger so I made the excuse that I was afraid of developing breasts (I was lying of curse, I loved my nipples getting big and yes I wanted to have breasts) but that i was curious to see how I would look. she never mention this to anyone and I was more carefull eversince.

fjrpilot
12-05-2009, 06:27 PM
I remember getting caught a few times. I remember my father seeing my black cotton panties peeking over my shorts while watching tv. I got out of that with a lame excuse. I was about 12 at the time.

Like a lot of you I lost my stash a few times to those motherly room raids.

I had a exgirlfriend almost catch me in her bra. She tried peeking down my hoodie because I refused to take it off at a concert.

Then, my wife found my stash before I had told her. At first she thought that I was cheating on her. Then after a long discussion she understands, and I lost half my stash to what she thought was acceptable to her (no lace, pastels).

pcpolitex
12-14-2009, 12:54 PM
Almost got caught several times by younger brother and sister. Dressed in slip, crinolines skirt, bra and stockings. Age 12. They
came home early and I was in my bedroom. no locks on the door. I had to hold the door closed while i took off the clothes. Told them I was not dressed. Ran quickly to the closet while they came thru the bedroom door. I think my neighbors saw me occassionally because Our houses were close together and you could look into the bathrooms or bedrooms. Nobody seem to pull down shades.

Melissa1111
12-31-2009, 02:01 AM
Wow you have beautiful long legs!!!

Melissa1111
12-31-2009, 02:10 AM
Almot once but never have been caught... Too sneeky

Bailey_in_Mansfield
12-31-2009, 10:56 AM
I've never been caught dressed, thank goodness. The only way that my parents and such caught me was by finding my stuff. Early on, it was stuff stolen from girls I knew, and from stores...later, stuff I had bought. Didn't make much difference to them. Wish I could have the kind of support from my parents that the original poster got from her mom as an adult.

Desiree2bababe
12-31-2009, 11:09 AM
I was caught around the age of 9 or so by my Mother. She threatened to make me dress in front of my siblings if I ever did it again. I was 15 before I dared again.

AlisonSometimes
12-31-2009, 11:49 AM
I was caught by my dad when I was 10. I was in one of my mum's dresses, I think it was pink. He was not very sympathetic and threatened to tell everyone. Thinking back maybe he should, he had more to loose (being a man's man) than me but the fear of god was put into me (I'm not relegious, this is just a figure of speech). It didn't stop me though, but I think this has stopped me going public, the fear of the reaction of other people.

Susan Thomas
12-31-2009, 12:29 PM
When I was twelve, we visited my relatives in Canada. One day they decided to hold me down on the ground and force me to put on a bra. I remember being quite upset and crying. It was really strange, a few years ago my late aunt (the one who made me wear the bra) sent me a picture of me wearing the bra. I definitely looked very upset.

When we returned home, I decided to try wearing my sisters panties. I wonder why????? My sister had this one piece swim suit that had a very sturdy built-in bra. She decided to have the built-in bra removed. I discovered that I could put this built-in bra on under my tee shirt and have a very nice figure.

I also wore my sisters panty girdle, but I actually didn't try on any of her bras. I think I was dressing for just a few days when I got caught. My mom was out getting groceries and I lost track of time. I heard the door bell ring and panicked. I ripped off the swim suit and stashed the clothing under the chest of drawers. My mom had to let herself in and was not happy. She could tell that I was up to something. When she marched into my sisters bedroom, she discovered the swim suit and the built in bra. I remember she asked me if I wanted to be a girl. I should have answered that I just want to dress like a girl.

Later, I remember looking at old home movies and seeing myself during that time period. There is a picture of me looking very normal, but I knew that I had my sister panties on underneath. I actually didn't cross dress again until I was twenty two years old. I was at my in-laws house taking a shower. My mother-in-law had left her pantyhose hanging in the bathroom to dry. I was enchanted with the nylons and decided to try them on. I loved the feel of the nylons and have been dressing ever since!

Hugs,

Susan

texasm31
12-31-2009, 01:41 PM
My brother found my stash of panties and bras that I had "borrowed" from girlfriends and friends sisters. I must have been about 14 or 15. I told him they were a girls that left them at our house. He did not believe me, but we never spoke of it again.