PDA

View Full Version : Would you?

Deborah
07-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Hypothetically speaking lets say there was a next life and you have these options to choose from. Which one would you pick?

I myself would come back as female and hope i never am a man again.

Natalie x
07-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Without hesitation, if I had to come back (and that's another thread) I would come back as a woman, despite being aware of all the problems women have to face.

Dixie Darling
07-19-2005, 04:35 PM
I would come back as myself. . . . IF I had the ability to know what I know NOW and I would let anyone I intended to have a serious relationship with know that I was a crossdresser and that I had no intention of giving it up.

My reasoning here is that if I came back as a woman I'm not sure I would enjoy being feminine 24/7. When it's something that's natural I believe that the thrills, the inner peace, the tranquility of dressing would be what it is as a crossdresser. It's one thing to enjoy it when one has the desire (and the NEED) to do so, but quite another thing to live 24/7.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com.senorita_cd

Toyah
07-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Probably as a lesbian the thought of those dangly bits ugh!

Deborah
07-19-2005, 04:40 PM
I would come back as myself. . . . IF I had the ability to know what I know NOW and I would let anyone I intended to have a serious relationship with know that I was a crossdresser and that I had no intention of giving it up.

My reasoning here is that if I came back as a woman I'm not sure I would enjoy being feminine 24/7. When it's something that's natural I believe that the thrills, the inner peace, the tranquility of dressing would be what it is as a crossdresser. It's one thing to enjoy it when one has the desire (and the NEED) to do so, but quite another thing to live 24/7.

Dixie -- http://www.geocities.com.senorita_cd

Did you vote hun?
I must say i'm surprised at the results so far. Wow.

Wendy me
07-19-2005, 04:44 PM
i voted outher i would come back as a rich beautfull female........

Vivian Best
07-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Amy that is a real good question. I was torn between coming back as myself or as a female. My hesitancy is would I enjoy being a female as much as I like trying to look and act like a female. I really don't know!!! So I finally made the decision to vote to come back as female.

Vivian

Deborah
07-19-2005, 04:48 PM
i voted outher i would come back as a rich beautfull female........

I thought that was a given? :D

Julie York
07-19-2005, 04:56 PM
That's really thought provoking.

Do I get to be a well balanced HAPPY woman with a great figure?

Or a woman with a big ass, fat ankles and six kids from 5 fathers?

Hmm.
Maybe if I came back as an outragious tranny who LIKED being an outragious tranny and didn't give a damn.....oh and RICH....yeah I could work with that.

Tristen Cox
07-19-2005, 05:00 PM

Yes

Billijo49504
07-19-2005, 05:05 PM
I'll come back as the other Woman! :love:

Cindy K
07-19-2005, 05:08 PM
I thought about it for about point five of a second :lol: Female

Paula Rae
07-19-2005, 05:08 PM
I voted "Other"

I would come back a "Gay Dressing Male", only I'd start at a much earlier age.

This is a great thread.

Ricki B

Deborah
07-19-2005, 05:16 PM

That would depend on how you were raised i would think.

ladyjim
07-19-2005, 05:20 PM
Would come back as a woman- no doubt about it and start collecting my lingerie / hose and such even earlier! Thought of being a lesbian has crossed my mind too- albeit a very feminine one.

LauraB
07-19-2005, 06:23 PM

Hmm.
Maybe if I came back as an outragious tranny who LIKED being an outragious tranny and didn't give a damn.....oh and RICH....yeah I could work with that.

Errmm Julie dear

hard to choose

Love
laura
XXXXXX

MelindaC
07-19-2005, 06:34 PM
I would definitely come back female --- no doubt about it......

JoAnnDallas
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM
I would come back as myself. Why miss out on all the fun????

Stephanie Brooks
07-19-2005, 07:37 PM
You mean I MUST return?! That's a good description of hell, imho.

Regardless, if I MUST return, I want to be female.

Sigrid
07-19-2005, 07:55 PM
I'd come back as myself... a crossdressing male. It's been a fun ride so far... I like my male side, learning to tear an engine apart (just need to figure out how to put it together), lifting heavy objects... as well as crossdressing and exploring my feminine side.

If I were to come back as a woman, I'd probably still be a crossdresser and would spend half my time wondering how great it would be to be a man...

Leona
07-19-2005, 08:09 PM
Definitely a female. I could deal with a big butt and big boobs, Kids would be Ok cause it sounds like I'm going to have a great sex life and a lot of money.
I do live in California and we all know who gets the all the money and cool dude houses in the divorce here in California.

Sigrid
07-19-2005, 08:20 PM
Just one word Leona... prenup.

Katrina
07-19-2005, 08:21 PM
I would actually want to come back as a female lion in Africa. Big cats are so graceful and they actually work together if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, they don't wear too many thongs, bras, or high heels so it wouldn't be a perfect life... :(

Angela Burke
07-19-2005, 08:24 PM
i'd like to be a male who can really pass when in drag.
angela xx

Laurie Ann
07-19-2005, 08:27 PM
I would absolutely want to come back as a women. Rich, thin and with large oh well you know what I mean. I believe that I would also be married with 5 children from 1 father.

Ava Mouse
07-19-2005, 09:15 PM
With my luck, this IS the next life, and I was female in the last one, wishing I was male!

Tristen Cox
07-20-2005, 12:19 AM
With my luck, this IS the next life, and I was female in the last one, wishing I was male!
Uh hu reading my mind again you are :- :D

cdcheryl
07-20-2005, 12:31 AM
Why come back as a man the old been there done that, if I did not like being a girl I would be a female to male crossdresser

Deborah
07-20-2005, 12:36 AM
I find it really interesting the amount of people who whould love to come back as a female.
Don't blame you hehe. :D
Interesting how no one wants to come back as a "normal" male.
Coming back as myself would not even be considered. To much pain. :(

geegee2
07-20-2005, 08:48 AM
Hypothetically speaking lets say there was a next life and you have these options to choose from. Which one would you pick?

I myself would come back as female and hope i never am a man again.
well if i could come back as agirl and know what i know now defenitly as a girl
it would be just fantastic to have real boobs :) but i would be a lesbian too
luv,kisses,hugs GEEGEE2

Khriss
07-20-2005, 04:33 PM
yup! some days I'm sure that,,,
My Kharma, ran over,My Dogma ! ;)

Stephenie
07-20-2005, 04:40 PM
I can relate to Ava.

Valerie West
07-20-2005, 04:54 PM
Female. Definately. They get to wear all the pretty clothes, shoes, boots, hose, bras, they get the nice hair, the whistles, the attention... I'd probably never leave the house... except to go shopping, or the post office, or to tease some poor ******* at the grocery store or Wal-Mart. Wait a minute, I'll need new heels for that!!

Teddie
07-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Female without a doubt. :Pray:

And, I think I was female in a previous life. I can remember, when I was young (pre-teen) having very vivid dreams about being an Egyptian Princess in the times of the Pharaohs. And, at that time I knew nothing about that time period.

Stormgirl
07-20-2005, 05:12 PM
I'd be a non crossdressing heterosexual male in my next life and be what I really wanted,a Green Beret :rolleyes:

ronna
07-20-2005, 05:14 PM
I would come back as a female version of myself.

I know this is going to sound really weird, but ever since I was a kid I wondered what it would be like to meet a girl who looked like me.
I told you it was weird!

Maybe it was a subliminal desire to be a girl, or maybe it was because I had prettier features than my real sisters (all but the anatomy), like red lips and long eyelashes.

For me it was like a fantasy to meet my female twin.
I guess that explains a lot, like why I now have a twin sister and we're both girls. My real sister called me last night and exclaimed "you're a girl now!"

Nothing is simple!

Elysia
07-20-2005, 07:26 PM
I'd like to try life as a girl but I'd like it more if my wife'd agree to come back with me as a husband or lesbian SO. Also, I'd want to be born into a modern western culture; if it's a tossup the odds are not great. I wouldn't trade in my current life but if I get to go around again I think could enjoy being a girl.

Katie Ashe
07-21-2005, 09:27 AM
I still think I'm a lesbian in a man body...That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Lisa Maren
07-21-2005, 01:14 PM
Hi everyone

Female. Being male in this life really hasn't done much for me other then get me a somewhat higher salary. Emotionally, I really haven't been connected with "maleness" (even just by virtue of using the word 'emotionally' in a sentence lol) so screw it!! :)

Hugs,
Lisa

Clare
07-22-2005, 05:40 AM
Despite woman saying that being female is more difficult than being a man (which may be true in some ways), woman do have a lot of opportunities that men will never have.

Its a complicated issue, but from my personal observations, i notice woman seem to just have access to every facet of our physical and material lives and that makes me jealous!

Life may not be perfect as a woman, but i feel that its a better option than being a man, so i'd like to try the female lifestyle to confirm or disprove my opinion.

Christine

joni-alice
07-23-2005, 03:58 AM
All of the above. ...

---- with options.

Deborah
07-23-2005, 04:01 AM
All of the above. ...

---- with options.

What sort of options?

eleventhdr
07-23-2005, 04:12 AM
In the old reincarnation thread I have discused this one before. But will restate it here once mare again. Having been in many more female incarnations then male one's this male in this incarnation will restate i have and will always perfer being female over male it is just all around much better and peaceful to be female then male having now been male twice in a row now. I am way over due to be female and be truly happy once again. Sure females do have problems but they are by far outweighed in just being in the female body and enjoying all that female has to give and want really. Being male is so dissatifactory all this aggersion and anger that one is taught to be and nevr to have a real moments peace in the male body. Yuck!. I have been female many more times then male and just have to say i have always liked it oh so much better that way I was now I relize suppose to have been female this time but somethimg did go very wrong this time and am stuck in this male body which i am dispising now. Oh well!. I will always chose female now and once agian forever!. Suzy!.

Mx Justina
07-23-2005, 05:56 AM
In the most instinctual nanosecond choosing... I would want to be hermaphrodite, or a more femme looking androgynous male with greater femme shaping (but either way, with my "in-betweens" able to "up and function" properly)...

Menstruals and "female problems" are not things that I care to experience!... Furthermore, It may be gene dependant, but you don't have to be female to look femenine, or have the ability to be!...

And for the record, I cast my little vote in the "OTHER" category.

Justina

Melissa A.
07-23-2005, 06:10 AM
Hey! The question is male or female! Ya don't get to choose the rich, poor, fat, skinny part beforehand, just like ya can't tell the genie ya wanna wish for more wishes! Sheesh! Greedy girls!

I'm gonna be male this life(most of it!) so I wanna try something else. Female. Espacially if I have to come back as a spider. They get to eat the males.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Phillis
07-24-2005, 06:15 AM
I would like to come back as a female, with the right body proportions. I would like to come back with a 36 or 38B chest and the rest of the figure to go with it.

Tiffanygirl
07-24-2005, 10:41 PM
I would come back as myself because then I would be Tiffany anymore I'd just be another girl.