PDA

View Full Version : Name calling

Missy
09-10-2009, 02:17 PM
my sister in law and her so got into a fight about their lack of sex he accussed her of be gay and went to far and siad my wife was gay also saing any woman whos with a crossdresser is gay this hurt all three of us in many ways
my crossdressing doses effect my wifes life in more then one way

Rebecca Jayne
09-10-2009, 02:23 PM
We are a misunderstood group, and family misunderstands us the most, because they have preconceived notion and expectations about us. Lets get a big erasure, whoa! and clear up this mess.

April Renee
09-10-2009, 02:36 PM
Well that sucks for you missy, but I'd say that the road goes both ways and if that were my brother inlaw then that would be the last thing I'd hear from him. Unless he is paying your bills or supporting you then it don't matter what he thinks..it isn't you its him and his bass ackward thinking. Take him down south to Fantasy and let him say those things to the girls there and see how long he stands his ground.

April

Alice B
09-10-2009, 02:39 PM
There is a name for such a person. It has 4 legs and a tail.

DianneRoberts
09-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Almost all Dogs ( or cats or even real pigs ) are better than most people.

I'll stand firm on that !!!!!

Hope
09-10-2009, 02:46 PM
You know, just because a person is related to you doesn't mean you have to put up with their abuse. Trust me, I have LOTS of "family" I don't miss.

DianneRoberts
09-10-2009, 02:59 PM
You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family.

Miranda09
09-10-2009, 03:42 PM
It's amazing the retorts that can come at someone when they feel their sexuality is being threatened or attacked. The immediate response is to throw the same attack back at that individual. It's immature and solves nothing yet it happens all the time. :( All he had to do was to talk to his SO about the situation between them and try to understand her point of view, It's not easy, but at least it would show some maturity, and they might even resolve their sex propblems!!!!!!

Fab Karen
09-10-2009, 04:02 PM
He's a complete moron. Talking that way will get him in divorce court.

NathalieX66
09-10-2009, 08:56 PM
my sister in law and her so got into a fight about their lack of sex he accussed her of be gay and went to far and siad my wife was gay also saing any woman whos with a crossdresser is gay this hurt all three of us in many ways

Sounds like homophobia in full force.

Whatever happened to trying to understand by asking questions and doing research instead of knee-jerk reactions based on fear & phobia?
I remember a 1940's film of the Three Stooges whenre Moe was attempting to repair a radio and he couldn't figure out what the parts and screws were, so he decided, in anger to verbally punish the radio by saying "just for that, you deserve to not be fixed" while he tossed the screw aside. That is comedy meant for laughs, but unfortuantely some epople refuse to understand, or even have an acedemic or intellectual curiosity even to seek to understand that 2+2 equals 4. Secondly, keep in mind that some foks think that the Bble never should be questioned, and therefore the fear of God is invoked. Thus, if you throw in the bible, the phobia factor multiplies.

sterling12
09-10-2009, 09:31 PM
I know I invite more of this convoluted thinking to be paraded around, and probably anything you relate is going to make him look dumber than he already is....but, can we get his reasoning on how The Relationship between your wife and yourself, has anything to do with his relationship with her sister?

This guy needs to go back to school and take The Course called, "Rational Thinking 101." Somehow, he missed that whole class!

But, did you learn anything from this? Experience has taught me, not to be in The Vicinity when Husbands and Wives are fighting. People get defensive, think they are being "ganged up on," and inevitably you the outsider, gets drug into THEIR Fight. This is how we end up on an Episode of "Cops!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

MsJanessa
09-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Almost all Dogs ( or cats or even real pigs ) are better than most people.

I'll stand firm on that !!!!!

I think the beast being referred to was an Ass---but that would be an insult to Democrats everywhere lol

JulieK1980
09-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Well on the brightside, least he ain't gettin none....

JiveTurkeyOnRye
09-10-2009, 10:15 PM

I don't think you need to worry about your crossdressing being the problem here. It sounds like this guy was flinging poo at the wall to see what stuck, and your crossdressing just happened to be something he could get his hands around. If you didn't crossdress he'd have just found something else to hurl.

mklinden2010
09-10-2009, 10:31 PM
>>my sister in law and her so got into a fight about their lack of sex he accussed her of be gay and went to far and siad my wife was gay also saing any woman whos with a crossdresser is gay this hurt all three of us in many ways

Uh-huh.

There is a rather good looking, tall, outgoing fellow in one of our racing groups who has complained loudly that his blond, cute, nice, young wife does not like sex.

We listen politely to his whining, but we all think:

"Well, not with you..."

trannie T
09-11-2009, 12:18 AM
I really hope that no one was overly hurt by this idiot's comments. He seems to be a sad little person. People who suffer from inadequacy often blame others for their problems.

DAVIDA
09-11-2009, 06:50 AM
It has always amazed me that the ones that have nothing to say, are also the loudest!

Bethany38
09-11-2009, 09:12 AM
Sounds like your Brother-in-law might be a tad homophobic/w an inability to take responsibility for his own shortcomings. People like this tend to blame everyone else for their problems, So I would just try to blow him off. It is a shame that your Wife, and Sister-in-law had to be brought into the mix of things that way though. I try to remember this when dealing with these kinds of people "Ignorance breeds stupidity, and this persons mind has pro-created." Just consider the source and try to be supportive for your Wife and Sis-in-law. BTW big :hugs:.

Bethany

KarenCDFL
09-11-2009, 09:24 AM
Ignorance is such a terrible disease. And as you said, it can hurt so many.

docrobbysherry
09-11-2009, 10:15 AM
Kind of sounds like he may NOT be part of your family anymore, and quite soon!?:brolleyes:

ashcrimson
09-11-2009, 10:21 AM
If some ass would say something crappy to my SO whoever it would be I would beat the shit out of him one way or another. Unlady-like behavior, I guess I still have some men's parts in my head.

Maybe he jsut sucks at sex and thats why he's not getting any