PDA

View Full Version : thats not my lipstick.....

Wendy me
07-19-2005, 05:04 PM
well done it again wife came home after work i was in the pool working on my tan ...she came out to join me...we taned for a while then had dinner . she goes to her girlfreinds house for tea on tuesdays ...just before she leves she hands me a lipstick rolls her eyes and says this is not my lipstick...no yelling or nouthing progress...i think???? small steps she was not upset or anything
we just might be getting somewere......fingers crossed...... :thumbsup:

Toyah
07-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Thats me confused then whose was it:rolleyes:

Natalie x
07-19-2005, 05:11 PM
It's the old story: wife buys lipstick, wife loses lipstick, wife finds lipstick but forgets it's hers, wife blames husband, husband tries lipstick, husband likes wearing it, husband starts wearing other things, new cd is born

aahhhhh

ladyjim
07-19-2005, 05:17 PM
Love a nice rosy red myself---mmmmmm. That good for a start gurls?

Holly
07-19-2005, 06:25 PM
Wendy,

Tell your wife thanks for finding my lipstick. I was wondering where I left it!

Jenny Beth
07-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Progress? Maybe Wendy, she didn't throw it at you she handed it to you and she didn't yell. You might want to try to make fun out of this and ask her what she was doing with your lipstick and roll your eyes at her. I'll bet she'd crack a smile. Hope so anyway.

ChristineRenee
07-19-2005, 08:49 PM
Hey sis...now be a real gal pal to her...tell her that she can borrow it anytime!:p

Emily Ann Brown
07-19-2005, 09:22 PM
It's Holly's lipstick ?? Wendy, are you cheating on me again ?

Emily Ann

Julie
07-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Was it a coral color by Revlon? Because I seemed to have misplaced mine. ;)

Way to go Wendy! Baby steps!

Julie
07-19-2005, 10:25 PM
It's the old story: wife buys lipstick, wife loses lipstick, wife finds lipstick but forgets it's hers, wife blames husband, husband tries lipstick, husband likes wearing it, husband starts wearing other things, new cd is born

aahhhhh

Or husband meets with friend at health club and as husband is changing into workout clothes friend notices husband wearing women's underwear. Friend asks what's going on. Husband says, "My wife found these under our bed after she returned from a week at her mother's so I told her they're mine. Now I have to prove it." :o

Wendy me
07-20-2005, 02:22 PM
thats it you girls are too mutch every one wants to clame my lipstick frist my shoes now........

Jenny Beth
07-20-2005, 02:54 PM
Count me out on the theft of your shoes, everyone else beat me to them!

ronna
07-20-2005, 08:55 PM
I know, you just don't like her shade and she doesn't like yours.
That's why you each have your own.
You won't ever get them mixed up.

carson
07-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Hey Jules, if that "coral" lipstick turns out to be "Captivating Coral #400" by L'Oreal it's mine so please toss it over here. :)

Wendy, did you say something about shoes? Shoes? Shoes? :drool:

Darlene.
07-21-2005, 03:49 AM
And women claim that men do not listen to them. This sure shows them how wrong they are about that. Especially in this situation.

Wendy me
07-21-2005, 07:10 AM
ok it was a cover girl pink lipstick .... and i am shure it is mine.....

ronna
07-21-2005, 07:29 AM
Oh, boy, this is too much of a coincidence that you have started this topic, Wendy, because THIS MORNING I found a lipstick in the box where I keep my makeup and it wasn't mine! Egad!

Two possible scenarios come to mind:
1) My wife found the box and donated hers, without saying anything, this seems highly unlikely, or
2) I picked it up accidentally while putting my things away in the usual rush to hide everything, but I really don't remember ever seeing it before

But the worst part is: it's not even my shade!

Wendy me
07-21-2005, 07:31 AM
Oh, boy, this is too much of a coincidence that you have started this topic, Wendy, because THIS MORNING I found a lipstick in the box where I keep my makeup and it wasn't mine! Egad!

Two possible scenarios come to mind:
1) My wife found the box and donated hers, without saying anything, this seems highly unlikely, or
2) I picked it up accidentally while putting my things away in the usual rush to hide everything, but I really don't remember ever seeing it before

But the worst part is: it's not even my shade!

girlfreind don't say a word .....more than likly you snached up her lipstick ....
let her bring it up .....be safe.......