PDA

View Full Version : CD Chat Rooms

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2009, 10:34 PM
I have been a member of a CD Chat Room since it began well over one year ago. I usually have a great time, but tonight I feel that Iwas the subject of many nasty replies from two of the members, so I left in a huff & plan never to rerurn. I wonder what the ladies here feel about Chat Rooms CD or not in general and how is the civility ? :sad:

5150 Girl
09-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Yea, I've done the live chat roms almost s long as I've been on line. (scince '96?) Anywho, they go in cycles. Ignore idiots and they will eventually go away.

Wendi
09-10-2009, 10:53 PM
I never liked the chatrooms myself. However, I will say that if you go to Tuxwerx.com you will be welcome. It is a TG chatroom but all are welcome and Jen the owner/moderator is AWESOME. Tell her Wendi went you :)

Carrie R
09-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Wow, I know folks have there disagreements but that just sucks. Hope those people go away so you can come back.

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Wow, I know folks have there disagreements but that just sucks. Hope those people go away so you can come back.

Thanks Carrie, you know i love you, but I dont plan on returning. Thank you for your support.

Carrie R
09-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Well, I'll be here if you'd like to keep in touch!

sterling12
09-10-2009, 11:26 PM
I've tried a few. What usually happens is that some Gurl or Admirer (posing as a Gurl,) wants to go into a Private Room, and suddenly the conversation is turned to sexual innuendo....or worse!

Your caught in a conundrum. Initially,you don't want to be mean/rude and not talk to the person. And, you really don't know exactly what they want. Then about 3 sentences in....."Whammo!"

I don't like gettin' hit on. I'm not into fantasies about how "hot" it would be to meet and "play." So, I have really given up on chatrooms. A couple of years ago there was a great one around, headquartered in Germany. The Gurls were like family, kept it clean, and drove off The Toads and Creeps. Because of changes in The E.U. about privacy laws, they shut it down. (They would have had to post everyone's real name and e-mail addie.) It was a pity! If I could ever find a chatroom like that again, I would be interested in participating.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Carrie R
09-10-2009, 11:34 PM
I just block the creeps, and I put in my profile that I don't do requests or private cams. Sure not everyone reads the profiles, but I shut them people down quickly. I'm there mainly to make friends with other CDs.

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2009, 11:35 PM
I just block the creeps, and I put in my profile that I don't do requests or private cams. Sure not everyone reads the profiles, but I shut them people down quickly. I'm there mainly to make friends with other CDs.

Good gurl Carrie :love:

MelanieCA
09-10-2009, 11:51 PM
There's a chat room?

Carrie R
09-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Sponsored at the top of the page, and between the messages. :D

ArleneRaquel
09-10-2009, 11:59 PM

Yes,
Thats the one. I have had a great time there so gurls please feel free to join. I had a bad time tonight. :eek: :love:

Alexiax
09-11-2009, 12:04 AM
There is the key............BLOCK "EM! and that ends that!

trannie T
09-11-2009, 12:23 AM
I participate in a chat group not affiliated with this forum, it is a small group, rarely are there more than 5 girls there. We occasionally discuss gender and dressing but more often the discussion wanders far afield.

docrobbysherry
09-11-2009, 12:32 AM
After 20 minutes of listening to what sounded like high school kids on Jack Daniels, or LSD, I bailed!
Have NOT been back!:doh:

Is the one here any better?:thumbsup:

raleighbelle
09-11-2009, 12:58 AM
I have never done the chat rooms, but from what I gather, you seemed to get a lot out of it before, but had one bad time with a couple of bad apples. I would think you would want to go back again, perhaps after taking a break for a few days, and as they said above, to just block the ones that are offensive.

Vicky_Scot
09-11-2009, 05:32 AM
Its only a chatroom. Move on.

You always get idiots in chat rooms.you have to learn to ignore them or stop going to chat rooms.

Ralph
09-11-2009, 10:26 AM
Go for it, Arlene. I've always found chat rooms to be populated entirely by mature, eloquent conversationalists who conduct every discussion rationally and with civility. The respect people show for one another regardless of different points of view always brings tears of joy to my eyes.

donnatracey
09-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Go for it, Arlene. I've always found chat rooms to be populated entirely by mature, eloquent conversationalists who conduct every discussion rationally and with civility. The respect people show for one another regardless of different points of view always brings tears of joy to my eyes.

Well, I must be going to the wrong rooms then!.....:eek:

MelanieCA
09-11-2009, 11:31 AM

Oh! Funny how I never noticed because I just don't pay attention to advertising.

"Live Video Cam Chat" does *not* sound like my cup of tea though. :(

MsJanessa
09-11-2009, 02:46 PM
sometimes we can be so bitchy with each other---I would just move on--if you go back later you will probably find they are gone---there used to be a person here that I and a lot of the other girls had problems with---she eventually left---haven't seen any of her posts in 4 years but she would go out of her way to pick fights and start flame wars---I always suspect that people like that have some sort of mental illness--a couple of months ago just out of curiousity I entered her name in the search bar and saw that she had been "banned--read only" so what goes around comes around

Phyliss
09-11-2009, 04:00 PM
I used to go to one that was linked to this site a number of years ago. Yeah I did meet a few girls from there and they were nice.
However it seemed that whenever I stopped in there were almost always the same few ladies there ( wonder if they ever slept or worked). some of the conversations were so funny I almost wet myself from laughing, while others were so personal and intense I cried so much I almost shorted out my keyboard.
After awhile being there, I noted that there seemed to be some sort of clique among the members, who had some how decided that if you didn't meet "THEIR" standards of CDing you weren't really a CD. That and the fact that the "chat" seemed to be going around in circles, and not helping anybody. Plus some of the fibbers got to be a bit much with their stories of going out and who they met.

As for any "trolls" that would "hit on me" (poor blind souls) There was always the "ignore" button.
Went to one of the "private" rooms once, ... lasted about 5 minutes and had to take a shower, yuck, the chat there.

Steffie-Lee
09-11-2009, 04:25 PM
OK! as long as we are discussing what happened in the chat room last nite. Miss Arlene was asked to identify her self by showing a cam or a picture of herself, as the conversation was turning quite "Adult". Arlene, has in the past, promised to do so, but has not. I asked her if she was indeed a 61 yo person as she claims to be or perhaps a 16 yo kid getting his jollies? She objected to the question and attempted to change the subject. Another girl called her a liar, and I called her a Phony Baloney. Those of us who go to these sites, must protect ourselves from children, and know that in the US at least, such sites are monitored by the cops, who can come to person's home and arrest them for unlawfully dealing with a child. If Miss Arlene is who she says she is then she should post a picture of herself, not only on this site, but at the chat room as well. If you go to that chat room and look at my profile, you will see my feelings posted there as well. No private chats and no meetings without photos > PERIOD NO IFS OR BUTS ABOUT IT<
Love, Steffie-Lee:hugs:

Kayla Shadows
09-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Sometimes I have fun,sometimes I don't.I like chatting with other girls an guys and meeting others.Its always a different day.Some are good and then I come into rooms where crossdressers and transexuals are at each others throats.On another mobile site that I go on when bored,there are also regular rooms with regular people on the list.Some feel the need to pop in and tell us how disgusting we are and others are very nice and supportive.Then there is always the perverts who need to be blocked too.In all,Ive met some really cool people that I am glad I did and others who dont really effect my day with their narrow thinking.People will always think what they want and have different thinking but,its what i believe that matters.

ArleneRaquel
09-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Ms Steffi u & I both know that I am not a 16 year old or a twelve year old as u stated last night, I you cant discern that fact by what I write then u are very ignorant indeed. There is no requirement to post pictures or have a webcam at that site, and " that being protected from a 16 year old is so much Bs & you & carol know that. Carol says nothing on that site & you say little , so why should you care. I do as much yacking there as anyone else, but if you ladies want be be queen bees, that fine with me.

ArleneRaquel
09-11-2009, 04:50 PM
OK! as long as we are discussing what happened in the chat room last nite. Miss Arlene was asked to identify her self by showing a cam or a picture of herself, as the conversation was turning quite "Adult". Arlene, has in the past, promised to do so, but has not. I asked her if she was indeed a 61 yo person as she claims to be or perhaps a 16 yo kid getting his jollies? She objected to the question and attempted to change the subject. Another girl called her a liar, and I called her a Phony Baloney. Those of us who go to these sites, must protect ourselves from children, and know that in the US at least, such sites are monitored by the cops, who can come to person's home and arrest them for unlawfully dealing with a child. If Miss Arlene is who she says she is then she should post a picture of herself, not only on this site, but at the chat room as well. If you go to that chat room and look at my profile, you will see my feelings posted there as well. No private chats and no meetings without photos > PERIOD NO IFS OR BUTS ABOUT IT<
Love, Steffie-Lee:hugs:

Adult !!! Marlo & I were discussing baseball & The Three Stooges. no one asked u for a meeting or a private chat, certainly not me.

Sandra
09-11-2009, 04:51 PM
If people want to argue over what has happened then I suggest that you either do it via the chat room or by pm and not on this forum.