PDA

View Full Version : A Bit of a Strange Night

Maddie22
09-11-2009, 02:22 AM
So, I last posted about my nervousness of getting out of my apartment dressed.

Well, I did it!

It was a bit of a hassle though.

Latley (I just moved in to a new apartment) I have been having troubles with my key and lock...for some reason I just can't get the key in the hole with out some difficulty. Well before I left I was trying to get the key in the door lock, standing on the inside with just my arm trying to get the key in the door. I probably tried for a good 15 minutes. Finally I got it in the lock! And then the feeling hit of "wow this worked, now what" happened, and I jetted to my car.

No one saw me really except a car was driving towards me when I was racing to my car...but it was in the distance, so not too worried about it.

So I went around, and drove around to a few gay bars to see which ones are happening on a Thursday (None were busy tonight :-( Always used to be a place to go on Thursdays for dancing for the Alt scene, but none any more it seems)

So I stop in one and it was slow.

Had my girly cosmo, and went to another that was slow.

Well, I get in there and there are mostly guys in there...and a few of them straight playing pool.

One I kinda take notice that has a familiar face.

I figured out that I know him pretty well! Uh Oh...not sure how he would react (I figured 99% he would be just fine, but not so sure on how much he would talk to mutual friends)

I talk to a kinda annoying girl off and on, always aware of my friend. I am kinda standing out a bit, because I'm about 6'8" with my heels on, but I am sitting down, and being very calm.

He never noticed me...whew what a close one, and a random one as well.

I did get some great compliments which is always nice.

One guy did give me a backsided compliment though...he said I probably was a really hot guy!!! LOL

Sally2005
09-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Interresting story! You need to get your lock fixed. Imagine getting locked out when you return home and all the neighbors come out to help. No hiding then! Get one of those combination deadbolt locks...and you never have to worry about keys again. Congratualtion on making it out!

Jaylacd
09-11-2009, 10:46 PM
congrats on going out girl!!!!

Miranda09
09-11-2009, 10:50 PM
You go gurl...congrats on your adventure. :)