PDA

View Full Version : am i asking too much??

jessica millen
09-11-2009, 03:53 PM
hey girls, this isnt a serious post, its more on what i;ve been thinking since my marriage break up and what i want out of life next, so if anyone gets the hump, is offended, or is mortified - dont be, its just fun.
right, so 8 months on, i keep getting lots of concerned emails from friends (both who know about my crossdressing and who dont) over what i'm going to do now, or have i found that special chica. right, so the common consensus amongst friends was 'what are (well, rather, will you be) looking for in your next gal?'. i thought long and hard about it, obviously after a few drinks and declared 'good looking, big tits (sorry GG's!), and likes football' (that would be soccer to everyone on the west coast of the world). first respone was 'so, doesnt have to be female then?' (mucho laughter) - oh, ok, has to be female, sorry, thought that was by and by. then my bestest, oldest friend (who has know for many, many years) said 'so, she doesnt need to know about the crossdressing then?'. i couldnt believe it! 2 of the most important parts of my thesis on 'the next chica' i had forgot to mention!, although in fairness, i kinda assumed they'd be 100% important - especially after rhonda's recent post.
so, now i'm looking at the following requiremtnets - good looking, female, big tits, likes football, and has no problem with (in fact, thoroughly encourages it) crossdressing. and, i suppose while i'm at it, she may as well have a fair bit of money, and be able to cook well (hold on, no flames!) so that she can teach me, as my cooking is woeful (ex was a great cook and loved to, hence never really allowed me, unless it was man-barby time!).

so, do you think i'm asking for too much, ahem?:)
jessica

Kathi Lake
09-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Too much? No. May be a bit of a wait, though.

:)

Kathi

jessica millen
09-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Too much? No. May be a bit of a wait, though.

:)

Kathi

lol, yes kathi, i was thinking that myself. maybe i can cut down on the requirements a little? unless, of course theres already the perfect gal reading this thread already :)
jessica

GaleWarning
09-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Seriously, Jessica ... you have got to realise that you are carrying hidden baggage around with you.

Also, I would suggest that you stop actively looking for someone new and concentrate on being yourself.

One day, when you least expect it, someone new will enter your life. Then, and only then, need you start worrying about these issues. If she is the right person, though, they will not be issues!

Till then, be yourself and be happy.

JulieC
09-11-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm not a believer in the idea that without actively trying, she'll just come along. I think that works well when you're young, and active in multiple social circles. When you get older, you tend to have fewer acquaintances you spend time with outside of work. This reduces your contact horizon with new people.

I'm a big believer in actively trying to find new people to meet, do things with, hang out with, etc. When I found my wife I was doing precisely that. I wasn't intentionally trying to find my wife, but I was intentionally expanding my contact horizon so I would meet more people.

Jackiesexycd
09-11-2009, 06:11 PM
I think you should add another request to the list while you are at it. Wouldn't it be nice if she also wore the same size of clothing so that you could share outfits?

Rebecca Jayne
09-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Great wish , ask for more $$$ so you can go shopping together.

Hope it comes true.

Joann Brady
09-11-2009, 08:52 PM
good luck!!

sherri52
09-11-2009, 09:02 PM
you better choose between a good cook or has money, the ones with money eat out

jessica millen
09-12-2009, 02:44 AM
I think you should add another request to the list while you are at it. Wouldn't it be nice if she also wore the same size of clothing so that you could share outfits?

lol - yep, that can be added to the list - double wardrobe!! :)

jessica millen
09-12-2009, 02:44 AM
you better choose between a good cook or has money, the ones with money eat out

gotta be the money then - posh frocks and dining out sounds like much more fun!!
jessica

baby beluga
09-12-2009, 03:00 AM
no! dare i say in fact you are not asking for enough