PDA

View Full Version : Had a purge but can't stay away.

angelinamillar
09-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Hi Girls,

Well its been a while. Ive crossdressed since I was 8 I guess when my step sister dressed me in her ballet gear, oh the memories :) and i'm 36 now. for a time I just didn't feel like dressing but for the past few months I kinda slipped back into it, not to mention sipping back into a nice pair of sheer tights after epilating (ouchie) my legs for the first time in 6 months and getting a nice tan on them. Wow i'm home :) Why did I ever leave. i've read stories about purging for so many years and never thought I would An now I look back and wish i'd never thrown out that gorgeous body suit or that dress. but I did keep alot...Yeah I know 'purge' but I just couldn't face throwing away such nice stuff. Just had a week off and have had great fun dressing all week, going 4 a few sunbeds as the weather has not beeen so nice. Such a great girly week :) Even involved in military events and ended up wearing tights under my tactical gear. 'Man in tights with gun' lol Spend most of the time trying to be careful not to scatch or bruise my nice smooth legs than get any wins. Anyway thought id say hi again. Damn these girlie feelings......But they feel sooooo good! :tongueout

Kayla Shadows
09-11-2009, 04:41 PM
Hello.Welcome back to the feelings :) From reading on here for a while,it seems they never go away completely.Enjoy it :D

angelinamillar
09-11-2009, 04:46 PM
Thanks Kayla :) In all honesty I never thought they ever would but for a time they were not a strong as they had been in a while. Too much of a good thing maybe. Anyway i'm back and I still got it :battingeyelashes:

robin48
09-11-2009, 10:57 PM
done same many times

dragdoll
09-12-2009, 03:20 AM
so glad i never did a full-on purge. i did get rid of a bunch of stuff a few years ago, and there were definitely a few things i wish i had kept. but i never got rid of the essentials...thank god.

SFRobin
09-12-2009, 10:16 AM
I know exactly how you feel, I've just "returned" after a purge in the spring, and damn does it feel sooo good to put the lingerie back on.

Rebecca Jayne
09-12-2009, 07:10 PM
No sense in denying fate. If it feels good keep it up.

Jenniferpl
09-12-2009, 08:04 PM
Been there, tried that. Just came back stronger.