PDA

View Full Version : Chicago, Chicago

Maude
07-19-2005, 09:16 PM
oh girls look out !!!!
i just bought a ticket to visit Julie M. labor day weekend !
have heels will travel $$$$$
maude

Julie
07-19-2005, 10:06 PM
We just got off the phone. It seems one of Maude's friends was worried about her coming to Chicago. Maybe too many gangsters with machine guns. :lol:

So we started making plans. Probably Saturday we'll go to into the city and have dinner (dressed, of course) and then hit some of the local pubs. Sunday day we'll play it by ear, maybe do a BBQ then get all dolled up and hit the burb bars.

Looking forward to meeting my third meeting with someone I met here first. Who says this is all cyberworld?

Tristen Cox
07-20-2005, 12:23 AM
:clap: "...sweet home Chicago" :bye:

Clare
07-22-2005, 01:22 AM
Sweet home Chicago?

Sounds like Blues Brothers territory! Or should that be the Blues Sisters?

Have fun you two.

One day when i've got myself re-established, i hope to be able to meet other CD'ers in person here in Australia.

Christine

Deborah
07-22-2005, 01:24 AM
Sweet home Chicago?

Christine

yeah i thought that was supposed to be Alabama? :D

Tristen Cox
07-22-2005, 01:37 AM
Ya know Amy, there's a big difference between blues and Lynyrd Skynyrd :rolleyes: :p

Deborah
07-22-2005, 01:44 AM
Hehe :p

tifftg
07-22-2005, 12:49 PM
I finally really, really took the plunge just before my 50th birthday by visiting the Island Girls in Chicago. Stayed femme in Boystown the next day, shopping makeover, it was wonderful. I have gone back a couple of times and explore more and more. It will always be special to me and is just such a fun place. I wish I could join you girls. Hey Julie, maybe some other time.

Hugs,

tiffany :flirt:

Maude
07-22-2005, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE=Jules]We just got off the phone. It seems one of Maude's friends was worried about her coming to Chicago. Maybe too many gangsters with machine guns. :lol:

no she is afraid of the humphry bogart quote at the end of casablanca
" julie, i think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

she met me as a guy and is not a fan of maude !

Sherlyn
07-22-2005, 06:24 PM
Oh too cool for you 2 thats great ....funny thing ... Sharon and I are in the beginning stages of having a weekend together in the fall.... here in Ontario......maybe its the start of a huge big gathering someday :) Chicago... Kingston..next ??

Maude
07-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh too cool for you 2 thats great ....funny thing ... Sharon and I are in the beginning stages of having a weekend together in the fall.... here in Ontario......maybe its the start of a huge big gathering someday :) Chicago... Kingston..next ??

oh sherlyn

i have watched our posts struggle with wanting to get together !
and we are scatered all over the planet....
i have decided i will trave to be with youall !

maude

Julie
07-22-2005, 11:28 PM
i have decided i will trave to be with youall !

maude

Does this mean instead of a traveling minstral we have a traveling crossdresser?

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/ZW_FLY~1.GIF

Maude
07-23-2005, 09:09 AM
Does this mean instead of a traveling minstral we have a traveling crossdresser?

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/ZW_FLY~1.GIF

CD with a line of credit $$

LOOK OUT !!