PDA

View Full Version : golfing

charlene#2
09-12-2009, 06:23 AM
the other day my wife and i were golfing and as usual i was wearing panties under my jean shorts,but as we were playing my mind wandered and i kept thinking that i sure would like to be wearing one of those cute little skirt outfits that the ladie pro golfers wear.does any one else have these thoughts? charlene

Blaire
09-12-2009, 06:39 AM
Only when having such a bad game that I feel ike I need the red tees... :heehee:

Glenda58
09-12-2009, 09:27 AM
About 3 yrs ago I went and got a outfit for golf and went out and play around. My game got better because I didn't thing about it only what I was wearing. And I did play with 2 GGs and we walked.

TJ Tresa
09-12-2009, 10:34 AM
I would love to wear a pair of capris and a shell top and play form the red tees. My wife and I go golfing about once a year so playing for the reds wouldn't help my game, but playing while in girl mode would be a blast.

Alice B
09-12-2009, 01:49 PM
I've looked several times for a golf skirt and have not found one that I liked or was my size. Even though I could only wear it at home and have a couple of tops that would work. Next week I am photographing the woman's golf championships at Torrey Pines Golf Course. It will give me a chance to do some research on what the top 20 pros wear.:heehee:

anna kate
09-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Charlene, I've taken to wearing my Kilt when I play golf. I wear panties, of any color I please, under it. Only a few comments, mostly from family members. If they only knew how close to the truth they were... They're all getting used to the crazy uncle, so it's old hat to them now. Actually, I get more comments on my hair since I let it grow. Anna Kate

prene
10-03-2009, 08:20 PM
When golfing the only problem I have is with my attached forms.
They interfere with my swing a little.

I got over it after the first 2 holes.
I did like looking down at my ball when putting.
I had to put the ball a little farther away from my feet.

AKAMichelle
10-03-2009, 08:30 PM
My friend (Cd'er) dresses like that every time we play. It really hurts when she gets to dress like she wants and beats me too.

JennyS.
10-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Charlene... Oh yes. I think about that when I play. But, my male golf outfit is very light. Including the shorts. I wear panties, a thong really. I love the feel of the wind blowing up my loose shorts. Makes me feel like I'm wearing a skirt. You should try it sometime.
My buddy once asked me "do you shave your legs?" I said "Yeah, you should try it." He never asked again. But, oh well.

sherri52
10-03-2009, 09:18 PM
I thought like that in high school. I was defensive tackle and want soooo badly to wear a cheerleaders outfit.

JennyS.
10-03-2009, 09:30 PM
I thought like that in high school. I was defensive tackle and want soooo badly to wear a cheerleaders outfit.

So funny you should say that! I was a wing back and thought the exact same thing!

Lorileah
10-03-2009, 10:17 PM
OK I get wearing the skirt or skort. I get wanting to wear forms although I wouldn't (many women golfers have B's. D's would...well hinder things I am sure, at least with my swing) But c'mon. Play the freakin white tees. Really c'mon. :brolleyes: A month ago I played with a GG, she played the gold tees and out played me. Just because you change clothes does not make you need to cheat up.(half you take your second shot from the red tees anyway :)) Really

MaryAnn40c
10-03-2009, 10:27 PM
I wear panties all the time when golfing and have tried to wear a bra and forms but have trouble swinging.(Boobs get in the way)I should try smaller forms.

sissystephanie
10-03-2009, 11:19 PM
the other day my wife and i were golfing and as usual i was wearing panties under my jean shorts,but as we were playing my mind wandered and i kept thinking that i sure would like to be wearing one of those cute little skirt outfits that the ladie pro golfers wear.does any one else have these thoughts? charlene

Charlene,

I don't play golf, but I do wear skorts (what you are describing) frequently in public. I walk around my subdivision for exercise and usually wear a skort and tee over my panties and bra. I think I have about 15 skorts of various colors. As I do with all my feminine clothes, I go everywhere wearing them. BTW, I go out as a guy in a skort! No makeup and no wig. Just me and my skort, natural 40 B's in my bra, panties, and a tight top! Stephanie presenting as a guy, but totally enfemme!

To the one who mentioned wearing a kilt with panties underneath...........you are supposed to go "commando" when wearing a kilt!! Shame on you!! Are you really Scottish or Irish? Of course, if I had a kilt I would probably wear panties too. Love my panties!! BTW, I do have a wee bit of Scottish blood in me!

Shari
10-04-2009, 07:03 AM
For those of you who can still concentrate while enjoying ther feel of those panties, I congratulate you.
I doubt I could break 100 if I did that. (I'm a 9 handicap btw)

And for those of you who wear forms, always remember...........

"Reaching's a must to clear the bust"

Janet Bern
10-05-2009, 12:45 PM
First of all, I would love to play golf in a skirt and complete outfit. 40B bra, panites and a nice ladies shirt.
Second. I try to get there as close as I can. I wear Jockey nylon mens undies, polyester shirt and shorts and yes the breeze feels great. I have only worn a bra a few times but never with the breastforms.
Third, I am in NJ and would love to have a day of cd golf with a few of "the girls" but havnt met any golfers in NJ yet.
Janet