PDA

View Full Version : Favorite time of the year to dress

Marla16
09-12-2009, 07:31 PM
So Ladies what is your favorite time of the year todress, lets see some Fall outfits.
I love the Fall, love to wear nice tight Jeans and warm comfy sweaters, of course some high heels or boots. I tend to dress more often in the Fall and winter

LACD
09-12-2009, 07:36 PM
I like the fall and winter the best also. My wig is not as bothersome in cooler weather and it's easier to keep my legs shaved. I guess that shows I''m so far back in the closet that I need a flashlight.:drink:

brittdoll
09-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Same here - fall and winter - Tonight is the first night I've been completely dressed since the end of April. It feels wonderful :c9:

sterling12
09-12-2009, 08:13 PM
It's still 90 degrees here in Florida, will remain in The mid to upper 80s until late November. THEN, suddenly the weather will be in the 70s and be idyllic for about three months.. That's when all of you will come down here, and think it's paradise!

So, we really don't have a fall, and I think we might have 2 weeks of "sortof-spring" in February. I have a faux fur coat I get to wear about once a year. Every gurl that I know of who lives down here, doesn't really have a winter wardrobe. No long sleeves, no heavy fabrics, lots of very light-weight cotton.

Yes, we never have snow and cold....or very little of it. But, you give up certain things too, like changing seasons. Oh well, makes it ideal for you snowbirds, you just come down here during "The Nice Weather."

Peace and Love, Joanie

Nicole Brown
09-12-2009, 08:23 PM
I really like the spring and the fall best of all of the seasons. Summer can just be too hot to feel comfortable when fully dressed and winter forces you to wear a heavy coat to keep warm.

Yup, spring and fall allow me to dress comfortably and fashionably and show off a little bit without worrying about being too hot or too cold.

Nicole

Tina B.
09-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Spring, love the color palette and the light flirty fabrics.
Tina

Rebecca Jayne
09-12-2009, 09:01 PM
Fall is the start of my fashion season, and winter in the Midwest the clothing combination's are endless. Layers and layers, I love it.

Mow that back to school is over the stores can concentrate on fall & winter fashions better.

sherri52
09-12-2009, 09:06 PM
Colorful spring, don't want to hide behind a coat

serinalynn
09-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Any time i get the opurtunity to dress is my favorite time to dress.

sissystephanie
09-12-2009, 09:53 PM
Any time i get the opurtunity to dress is my favorite time to dress.

Me Too!!!

randi.dixon
09-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Halloween Since I can Leave the House with out a second glance

5150 Girl
09-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Spring and fall are best. Winter is to cold to do anything, anf summer it gets a little to hot for all the "exras". Although, this year, I've been dressed alot more than usual.

Misty is Kindafem
09-12-2009, 10:42 PM
I don't really have a favorite season, but I sure do have a least favorite! The weather is beautiful here in the SF Bay pretty much all year round, but there's a couple of months where it gets H.O.T. and I hate it.

Hot weather is the worst. All you can do is sweat and deal with it. I don't wear bras or forms or girdles and it's still so hot I have to wait until the sun goes down practically before I stop sweating enough to put on my makeup.

...and then the dreaded wig goes on, omg it's like a ski cap!
I'm growing my hair out so hopefully I won't have to wear a wig at all next summer.

Allie took me out to the Castro a few weeks ago on the hottest day ever (it's typically very cool on that side of the bridge) and I spent the first two hours sweating like a marathon runner and complaining about the heat.

I must be hot blooded or something ;-)

Thankfully, summer is almost over and as of 8:41 pm, it's a breezy 65 degrees and it feels wonderful.

-Misty

AllieSF
09-12-2009, 11:11 PM
My favorite season is Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter! Like others have said whenever I get the chance to go out dressed. Though for Misty it was the hottest day of the year to be in San Francisco, for me it was a wonderful, warm and sunny day with a light cooling breeze. To be blessed to live in one of the more accepting locations and then have this wonderful year round weather, is truly a dream come true.

Miss Anthropic
09-13-2009, 12:17 AM
My favorite season is Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter! Like others have said whenever I get the chance to go out dressed. Though for Misty it was the hottest day of the year to be in San Francisco, for me it was a wonderful, warm and sunny day with a light cooling breeze. To be blessed to live in one of the more accepting locations and then have this wonderful year round weather, is truly a dream come true.

As if I didn't miss being in S.F. enough, I have to listen to this?! ;)

Fall seems to be my favorite time to dress, I can keep everything shaven and get away with it. Another few weeks and smooth legs will be back! Plus, for me, the world in general seems to be more at peace in the early fall.....not sure why. Everything feels more relaxed.

Winter isn't bad either, at least then I can wear a bra and girly top and just throw a loose fitting androgynous hoodie on and be able to still run to get food or do errands without too much fear.

Miranda09
09-13-2009, 12:20 AM
I love ALL the seasons..Variety adds spice to life....AND dressing!!! :)

Jenniferpl
09-13-2009, 05:00 AM
There is a bad time of year to dress? Probably fall, winter, spring, than summer are my favorite seasons to dress.

Raychel
09-13-2009, 06:44 AM
Anytime is good for me, but summer would be my least favorite, It sometimes gets just to hot for the undergarments and the forms.

Angie G
09-13-2009, 08:28 AM
My favorite time of the year to dress is from Januuary to December. I just love it all.:hugs:
Angie

Cary
09-13-2009, 02:00 PM
so ladies what is your favorite time of the year todress, lets see some fall outfits.
I love the fall, love to wear nice tight jeans and warm comfy sweaters, of course some high heels or boots. I tend to dress more often in the fall and winter

same here!!!:)

msginaadoll
09-13-2009, 02:27 PM
Until this past year or so would have def said fall or winter.However i have begun to venture out more dressed and wearing less. Five years ago never would have caught me in a sundress. Am beginning to appreciate all the cd seasons.

Cheryl T
09-13-2009, 02:55 PM
My favorite time is anytime I'm awake...:heehee:

lil red
09-13-2009, 03:21 PM
My favorite season is the fall, but since I came out to my kids every weekend around the house is a day for dressing so maybe I should say my favorite season is the weekends! :daydreaming:

Joni Marie Cruz
09-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Fall and Winter, more layers to cover up the defects.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Jaylacd
09-13-2009, 04:17 PM
I love dressing in the summer!

Ronni Seymour
09-15-2009, 03:53 PM
I'd have to say the fall and winter. The winters aren't too hard where I live, but the summers get pretty hot and humid. Not too enjoyable being out with a wig and makeup on. In addition, winter clothes can cover more of the maleness of my body. I also have to say that my desire to dress and get out come on stronger in the fall and winter.

Karen43
09-16-2009, 02:36 PM
Fall and winter are my favorites by far. Love to be completely hair free, wear pantyhose and great outfits that go with those seasons.

Glenda58
09-16-2009, 05:23 PM
My time of starts Jan. 1 till Dec. 31. There's to many type of skirts, tops and dresses just to pick one season. IN the Spring flowery dresses in pink and blue The summer with mini skirts and sun dresses in yellow and khaki. The fall with longer Skirts and dresses with soft sweaters. Then Winter with all the parties going on you have party dresses. Plus all the shoes for all the seasons. Open toe, pumps, sandals, Mules and more. I can pick just one.

Jaclyn NM
09-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Well Marla, my favorite time of year to dress, is all the time. But I will admit, that the cooler months are best, especially because I love stockings, which can get a little warm in the summer.

Laura_Stephens
09-16-2009, 06:36 PM
I don't get that many opportunities to dress, so any season is good. Apart from dressing, I HATE winter. The 10 degrees below 0 (F), the snow, the freezing rain.... you can have it!

angelcd23
09-16-2009, 07:06 PM
I love to start back dressing in the fall and all the way to spring. Just to hot in summer for me. :)

charlytuna
09-16-2009, 08:28 PM
I like cooler weather when I can more underdress, wear bra's under a sweatshirt and doesn't show. And can paint my toes and leave the color on for a while

Mona
09-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Fall through Spring cuz I get to epi my legs!!

Brina Halloween
09-16-2009, 08:57 PM
I would have to say fall since tat is normally when I venture out/ 3" Wedges all summer probably don't count. :roflmao: Though, I guess last weekend to VS was still in summer....

Southern Jenni
09-16-2009, 09:10 PM
For me it's summer. 1) It's when I have the most opportunity with the family going on several trips to the beach without me. 2) I like to show off my legs, arms, and cleavage! It's not about the amount of clothes if they're the right ones! A tank top and short shorts work wonderful, and I can be barefooted and not have to worry with the hassle of finding size 14 shoes to match my outfit.

annecwesley
09-17-2009, 08:34 AM
Autumn. It's getting cool enough to layer all the soft silky things to wear, and even underdressing is more comfortable. I love to walk in the woods in a skirt, and autumn is the most pleasant time for that.

Berta82
09-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Fall is my favorite. I love the cool weather. I also find it easier to underdress by wearing thicker and more loose fitting clothes. I can also wear the fall clothes I picked up over the summer.:battingeyelashes:

SweetCaroline
09-17-2009, 08:59 AM
All seasons have their advantages. I absolutely love summer, cause I get to wear my denim mini skirts and sleeveless tops, but I also love wearing ladies suits which are much more "suit"ible for the cooler months. But then there are spring dresses...

I guess winter would be my least favorite, but only because it snows so much where I am and it occasionally keeps me from going out--still, I love my winter coat and ladies boots.

What can I say, I like dressing year round. I can't decide. :daydreaming:

markinhose
09-17-2009, 02:49 PM
love the fall and winter, a lot cooler to dress and have fun. i like the sweaters, the skirts, pantyhose or tights and heels and boots.

Joni T
09-17-2009, 04:36 PM
Late Fall, Winter and early Spring. If Summer never happened I'd be as happy as a Lark. I can't stand anything over 65 degrees.
Joni

Frédérique
09-17-2009, 07:52 PM
So Ladies what is your favorite time of the year to dress…

Definitely late autumn. I like the cold air, and I have to wait a little longer for optimal conditions here in Kansas. In this regard, I miss New England (where I once lived and frolicked) very much.

I love to walk in the woods in a skirt, and autumn is the most pleasant time for that.

You’re talking my language, Anne! :)

TGMarla
09-17-2009, 07:57 PM
I like to dress all year round, but cooler weather allows me to break out the sweaters, wool skirts, sweater dresses, pretty boots, and anything that's a little heavier. Plus, the holidays provide a reason for us to wear party dresses and the more formal stuff.

But the white pumps and really light, sheer dresses tend to gather a little dust.

Senneca
09-17-2009, 08:46 PM
I just like being able to dress all the time.....no matter what the weather.....

Adelaide
09-18-2009, 12:22 AM
I love fall & spring...not too cold, not too warm!

I actually dressed up last week during a business trip, as it was fairly cold in the Northeast...wearing tight jeans, heels, jacket, wig (long natural hair to lower back), make up and long french nails... I passed well everywhere I went that day...even with the hotel cleck..until I had to show my photo ID to confirm reservation...she was great though.... after explaining who I was, she said that she also thought I was a woman (until showing ID) and encourage me to continue being who I really am...Wow, that felt so good...

A.

Meghan
09-18-2009, 12:29 AM
No question about it! The fall! Dark dresses make a comeback, boots are in style, and a clingy sweater is not out of the ordinary. Those few transition weeks between fall and winter are my favorite time of year.

However, I do find the strongest urge to dress comes in late Feb or early March for whatever the reason. My internal femininity bubbles over that that time of year. Although, I think this time of year is a close second.

Meghan

Ladyvixen
09-18-2009, 12:41 AM
I personally like the fall and spring. Good time for boots and dresses I find.

simona.carina
09-18-2009, 12:48 AM
Hello girls!
My favourite time of the year to dress is Autumn and Winter. I like overcoats and dark colours, so I think that my whole wardrobe matches more to these seasons :-).

Bye
Simona

Lisa Renee
09-18-2009, 11:26 PM
I would really have to say my favorite time is all year long.