PDA

View Full Version : What was your first time TOTALLY en femme?

Julie
07-19-2005, 10:40 PM
Do you remember the first time you were dressed completely as a woman? I mean wig (if needed), makeup, clothes, shoes, hose, jewelry, etc. I'm talking the whole nine yards.

My first time was when I was 21, I was dating a girl who was going to NIU. I went to visit her over the Halloween weekend. She was in a sorrority and they were having a party. She, out of the blue, suggested I go as a girl and she as a guy. Of course I agreed! She went to some of her friends and put together an outfit for me and dressed me from head to toe. She did my makeup and gave me some of her jewelry to wear. I didn't have a wig but my hair was long enough that she was able to style it quite femininely. She topped the outfit off with a big brimmed hat. I got so many compliments at the party. And I was told so many times, "You walk in those heels like you've had practice." :D Yes, I had a ball!

The next day whenever we ran into one of the girls who was at the party I'd hear, "Hey Lady!" or "Hey cutie! Whatcha doin' later?" or other such comments. What I found surprising is I didn't feel even the slightest tinge of embarassment, which was the opposite of the reaction I expected to have. I kind of liked the attention!

Crystal Harmony
07-19-2005, 10:45 PM
It was about five years ago at my gf birthday party,it was a fancy dress party,it was cool everyone came dressed up as something,myself and my good mate came dressed as girls,it was such a fun day.Carnt wait till the day i get invited to another fancy dress party. :D

Jenny Beth
07-19-2005, 11:01 PM
The first time I went the whole nine yards was after I had subscribed to a transgender magazine, can't remember the name of it, they went out with a purge. Anyway it had some gorgeous looking CD's in it and my wife thought so too. So off we went and found a cheap and I do mean cheap wig at a costume store. And since my wife has never been one for much make up I had to figure it out on my own and I looked like hell. Those days were so long ago I don't remember much except I darned near gave up trying to look femme.

Melissa A.
07-19-2005, 11:10 PM
I wish I could remember exactly, Jules. Probably sometime in my late teens, locked in my bedroom, hoping nobody urgently needed me for any reason!

I did have a very similar experience to yours in college, though, and on halloween, as well. The girl who helped me dress up was also a sorority sister(I was in a fraternity) and was also a house mate. It was a two family house. Us 3 guys downstairs, and two girls and another guy upstairs. Her boyfriend was one of my roomates downstairs,and was in another fraternity. I had alot of fun in that house... After she did my makeup and brushed the wig out, she stepped back, looked at me and screached, "Oh my god!!" (I was young and prettier then!!). Then she saw me walk, and was beside herself. I had a wonderful night, free to act the part that was already becoming natural to me, and heard alot of the same comments you did for weeks afterwards. Of course, in the college(and fraternity) atmosphere, revealing how much it meant to me to anyone would have been social suicide, and I certainly wasn't ready for that, anyway. But I still remember walking home alone from the final bar that night, as dawn approached, feeling so girlish and peaceful...

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Rikki
07-19-2005, 11:14 PM
I can't remember just when it was, but I had to be about five years old what I can remember, My sisters made me up for Halloween, naturally, I put up the fight that is expected of a cross dresser, you know, (no don't make me wear a dress, Oh alright.) I am not too sure as how I looked back then, didn't really care, just liked the feeling.

Rikki

Sigrid
07-20-2005, 12:44 AM
Well, that would have to have been April 5th, 2005 at around 9-9:30 pm. Really! In all my life I never thought that I could achieve a feminine look so I never really attempted it. I was totally fine without the wig and makeup.

The first few months of '05 I had been dressing more and more and around mid March I came across a CD website that just floored me. I spent quite a bit of time over the next several days soaking in the whole site. I decided that that's what I wanted to do when I grow up.

During the last week in March I was in Arizona and bought a bunch of makeup... foundation, blush and lipstick, though no eye makeup. I tried this for the first time that evening in my hotel room. I had just taken a bath and was wearing a terry robe and had wrapped a towel around my head. I put on a pair of feminine reading glasses to hide the eyes and realized that, with a wig and some proper eye makeup, I just might be abel to pull it off (whatever that means).

One week later, I bought the wig, more makeup and a waist cincher. That evening (the 5th of April) after I finished with my makeup, I slipped on the wig for the first time and my jaw hit the floor. I sat in front of the mirror for what seemed like an hour just grinning like a fool.

Three days later, btw, I joined this forum.

JAQUELINE
07-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Do you remember the first time you were dressed completely as a woman? I mean wig (if needed), makeup, clothes, shoes, hose, jewelry, etc. I'm talking the whole nine yards.

My first time was when I was 21, I was dating a girl who was going to NIU. I went to visit her over the Halloween weekend. She was in a sorrority and they were having a party. She, out of the blue, suggested I go as a girl and she as a guy. Of course I agreed! She went to some of her friends and put together an outfit for me and dressed me from head to toe. She did my makeup and gave me some of her jewelry to wear. I didn't have a wig but my hair was long enough that she was able to style it quite femininely. She topped the outfit off with a big brimmed hat. I got so many compliments at the party. And I was told so many times, "You walk in those heels like you've had practice." :D Yes, I had a ball!

The next day whenever we ran into one of the girls who was at the party I'd hear, "Hey Lady!" or "Hey cutie! Whatcha doin' later?" or other such comments. What I found surprising is I didn't feel even the slightest tinge of embarassment, which was the opposite of the reaction I expected to have. I kind of liked the attention! I'd been out a few times before but in a music group and because I was only 14 I was banned from most venues and Cosi came up with the Idea of dressing and making me up to smuggle me in as a girrl. Yummy. Did all my gigs as a girl from then on. First time out was when I had my makeup done and I just walked down the street. Skipped actually. a strange mixture of nervousness and liberation. Much shyer as I got older but my girlfriends and I wouldgiggle so much when it was me that was getting all the attention and only we knew.Be yourself if YOU WANT TO BE HAPPIE.

Tristen Cox
07-20-2005, 01:09 AM
Late last year, but that's only en fem and not outside the door of my apartment. Never wanted to go back to drabs but unfortunately this is Earth :rolleyes: *sighs*

chris
07-20-2005, 01:16 AM
about 86 i think...i was living with a girl and after a night of doing what 25 year olds did in 1986 (use your imagination) she asked me if she could put mascara on me...well i was a bit shocked at first and said no way and that was it...time went by but as they say " the seed was planted" so the next it was me who brought it up ! on went the mascara then the blush then the lipstick ! no wig but my hair was long enough back then to look the part....then out came the clothes, unfortunatly she was a tiny little thing but we managed to find some stuff that fit...i just remember thinking this can't be real !! am i really doing this ? what a rush...it was fun.... :D

Deborah
07-20-2005, 01:19 AM
I haven't yet aquired makeup yet. Other then that my first time was last week when i recieved my wig.

liz lesbow
07-20-2005, 02:20 AM
1962, I was in the Navy and was asked to help put on a show for the crew. We were in France and the women putting on the show asked for volunteers. I did and was fully made up in a bikini and total makeup and wig. It was such fun. I have never had the fun again until about three weeks ago when I went shopping with my wife . We bought a wig and bra (one that fits) and I made myself up. So it has been a long time between complete makeovers. I guess I have been overdoing it a bit since I came out to her. I will try to calm down a bit until she is more accepting of me. But I can still remember the thrill and joy of putting on the makeup and all. I might post a picture if my wife agrees to it. I was a complete success. Even the crew did not recognize me. What fun those days were.

DanaJ
07-20-2005, 05:13 AM
October 27, 2001!!! OMG, I had long dreamed of seeing what I would look like done totally in femme, but I was too afraid to do anything about it. My first time was so memorable....

I was doing a webpage for a dayspa/salon, and about a month before Halloween 2001, I told the owner that I was "thinking" of maybe going in drag for Halloween, and could she help..... before I knew it, she called in several of the girls that worked there, they surrounded me and started discussing what they needed to do. One girl looked at my legs and said "scheldule him with me for a leg wax, can't have these hairy legs", another looked at my hands and said she would do some acrylic nails, one grabbed my chin and turned my head this way and that, while she said "you have real possibilities, but we are gonna have to wax those brows!".

I was speechless! :eek: I didn't know what to say, and the way they discussed it, I didn't have a choice. I half-heartedly tried to back out of it a couple of weeks later, but they told me there was no way!

The week before Halloween, I went in, and got my legs waxed. Well, they started on my feet, and kept going up and up until they got to my bikinin area - I was shocked that they went that far, and man did that hurt! The next day they waxed my upper half, including underarms (ouch again)!

They did two or three practice makeovers on me, and on that Friday I went in and the owner did my brows, and she didn't exactly hold back either :D Another woman did a whole body tanner, to even out my body tones.

On that Saturday, I went in and the spa/salon was crowded! I sat down and got the acrylic nails (long and red of course), got a full pedicure (red polish again), then on to makeup and then a wig styling. By this time, it was near closing time....

Several of the girls stayed after the salon closed, and they helped me dress and then gave me "girl lessons" LOL I was shown how to walk, how to sit, how to stand, how to hold my hands, all that stuff. Then they put me through my paces, making sure I did what they had just shown me. When they were satisfied, I had to leave - and I was scared! I had never even been dressed before, much less going out! The girls had a little surprise for me though - they had hidden my boy clothes and told me I could pick them up next week.

Oh well, I drove to meet a GG friend of mine, and no one looked at me, no one commented - and I loved it! It started me down the road to where I am now. I don't go out a lot while dressed now, only rarely, but I have gotten over my fear of going to salons for makeovers and going out to get my nails done :)

Oh - and I did get hundreds of pix from this first time, everything from waxing to wig styling ;)

DanaJ

Teddie
07-20-2005, 05:38 AM
Oh - and I did get hundreds of pix from this first time, everything from waxing to wig styling ;)

DanaJ

Well. Are you going to show us or not +? :)

Wendy me
07-20-2005, 05:53 AM
my frist time was at halloween god a long time ago my wife thought we should go as bikers.. i said real supprize she said then you be the biker bitch and i will be the guy ....i strated shopping for leather skirts... that night she did my make up and when she was done i was like omg heels leather skirt fishnet stockings tank top harly pink t-shirt... leather jacket ....i could not wait to get out the door....i diff. knew i would be going out more ........

Deidra Cowen
07-20-2005, 05:58 AM
April 16, 2005. After thinking about dressing for a while I went and had a makeover by Phoebe Cross in Atlanta. I was hooked from the moment she had me dressed and in makeup. (my avatar is from the makeover)

I've spent a ton of money in a few months, done a crash diet and exersise program. If I don't have the kids on a weekend I've gotten to the point where I am femmy from Friday afternoon till Sunday night. I come and go from my condo and run around atlanta as a femmy. Go to nightclubs, resturants and malls as a chick.

I love being a Tgirl!

Tiffy
07-20-2005, 09:52 AM
December 31, 1994, New Years Eve. MY first wife and I were snowed in and we got drunk together. And we had been talking about my dressing. So she decided to see how I looked done from head to foot. I looked great and felt even better. From that day on it has been worse that it ever was before then. But we had to use her clothes, now I have my own.

Kisses, April

geegee2
07-20-2005, 11:01 AM
I ont remember the date but I remember getting beat up for it, after all the years hiding it a gg freiend took me to a club that was all it took, since then, even after getting beat up, I have been out of the closet and having a ball, even though i dont dress at work, they know but am not alowed cause of the kind of job, and having five sisters who started me when i was little, ive been doing it since five or six years old
luv,kisses,hugs GEEGEE2

JoAnnDallas
07-20-2005, 11:43 AM
if you counting going out totally en femm, then it was about a month ago for me. Scarist day of my life. Thought my heart was going to explode. Went and got a paper this morning and gasoline yesterday morning, just as natural as if i have been doing it all my life. LOL

It still amazes me that once you go out and see that most people don't even notice you much, mabey a glance or so, it becomes sssooooo easy and natural.

Stormgirl
07-20-2005, 11:51 AM
Never have and never will,the more greif that women give me will result in more profound severe reprecussions and distraught on my behalf.

Stacie Stockman
07-20-2005, 02:03 PM
First time for me, was March 26, 2005 my 31st birthday.

I always had desires to see myself as a woman, but never really acted upon them since I dont know anything about makeup, dress, etc. I was mulling around the web a couple weeks before and found the site of a CD makeover boutique in my area. So I made an appointment to come down for a full transformation for my birthday, to see what would I look like as a woman if fate had gone the other way.

Jonien
07-20-2005, 03:44 PM
1953 at The Queens Coranation we had a street party and us kids had to be in fancy dress well my sister was a fairy and I sulked and solked until mum finaly gave in and I was a fairy for a little time at least, that was my first time fully fem and in public. :rotflmao:

DonnaT
07-20-2005, 04:08 PM
1976 Temple, Texas.

I had on my wife's wig she let me use, and a nice business casual outfit. Went for a long walk, and when I got back saw the landlady watching me. So I pretended to be a visitor, knocking on my door while inserting the key with the other hand.

After entering I started undressing, which was a good thing, because the Landlady came a knocking :eek:

MelindaC
07-20-2005, 04:21 PM
Sometime back in the early 70's, once I had finished college and grad school and was now on my own. I had a grand time one day shopping at the mall for clothes that were my "very own". I bought a couple bras, a couple Playtex 18 Hour girdles, panties, Vanity Fair full slips, Hanes stockings, a pair of pumps and sling sandals and three nice dresses --- and a pair of clip-on earrings. Had already ordered a wig by mail order. Then by the drug store for some lipstick, makeup, eyeliner and mascara. All this in one afternoon and shopping in drab --- loved it!!

Got home and dressed completely on my brand new outfits. This was the first time I had been fully dressed. I was ecstatic and felt wonderful!! And these were now all "my" clothes!

I pretty much dressed alone at home since that time. It was not until Halloween 1992 that I finally ventured out fully dressed and made up in public. Let me tell you, I never felt so free, natural and wonderful as that night!! I don't get out in public very often, but I really do feel much better when I'm fully dressed. Just gotta be careful going out in public.

Julie York
07-20-2005, 05:49 PM
I am surprised how many people have only done the 'full' thing for such a short time. Me too.

Mine was 25th December 2004.

Wanted to for so long. Then Christmas loomed and family plans went astray so I thought, to hell with it. Nowhere to go on Christmas Day, no-one in their right mind will call unexpectedly. GO FOR IT!

So I bought myself some special presents, first wig and make-up, but didn't touch any of the packages at all. Left them as 'presents'.

And Christmas was like it should have been.....I was so excited I actually got out of bed at 6.30 like a little kid.

It completely blew my mind. It seriously fused my head. I was stunned, amazed, physically shaking and very very emotional for about a week.

Very odd experience really.

Pip
07-20-2005, 06:09 PM
July 24th, 2005....that's right, this coming Sunday when I plan on purchasing my first wig. I've done the clothes and the make up but without the wig I don't feel complete.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to take Tristens advice and sleep the whole week away so that it went by faster. Darn job....actually expecting me to show up....grrrr....

Pip

Vivian Best
07-20-2005, 06:16 PM
I don't remember exactly but was probably twenty five years ago and have done it many many times. I remember the first time, I couldn't believe that I was looking at me and not a woman. I went out many times dressed and would go to a park or shopping mall and get out. I never got the courage to actually go in any place dressed while there were people there. I have gone in the post office dressed but only the lobby was open. That was a rush anyway. I'm retired and so is my wife so I don't get to do it as much as I used to.

If you haven't dressed completely and gone outside dressed you need to do it because it is a memorable moment I assure you!

Vivian:dance:

Priscilla1018
07-20-2005, 08:04 PM
That would be the photo shoot for my avatars.Now I have a full beard.

Sweet Jeanette
07-20-2005, 08:25 PM
I haven't done this yet, simply because I too, have a full beard! :D

JenniRose
07-20-2005, 08:26 PM
I'm not sure exactly when, but I know it was in the summer, I think between 9th and 10th grade.

I had been "collecting" clothing for a while, experimented with socks and other bra fillers, and had even played around with cosmetics.

One Friday evening my parents were going out for the evening and couldn't find a sitter so they after making me promise to be "good" I was left alone.

They hadn't left the driveway until I was in the process of dressing.

It didn't take me long to dress but I spent almost an hour on the make-up. It wasn't perfect, but from a distance I knew it would pass.

The one thing I didn't have was a wig, but my mother had three, and was only wearing one.

I took her shoulder length auburn wig and put it on, then added some ear clips and a pearl necklace.

I checked mom's full length mirror and was really surprised at how good I looked! Other than not having enough behind and the wig being too big, even on the smallest size, I was sure I could pass.

I stuffed some panties in the back of mine, and decided it was time to see what the world thought.

I was very careful leaving the house by the back door, through the yard and into a small alley. I walked very close to the fences so I wouldn't get seen until I was over two blocks from the house, then I walked over a street and down the sidewalk.

I had gone almost a block when I saw two guys from my school. I was too close to avoid them so I just walked right passed them.

There were a couple of comments, but all aimed at a girl, not at a guy.

Because the wig was too big I was having to walk very slowly and smoothly. Less than a block later a woman, who was a close friend of my mother, complimented me on my perfect posture, not recognizing me even though she saw me on an almost weekly basis.

I became very confident and walked back to the house on the main streets and walked up to the front of our house. I pretended to press the door bell while I opened the door with my foot, then acted like I had been invited in.

I was so excited that I forgot to move the wig band back to my mother's size and a couple days later she wondered how the sizing got changed. She also wondered why her pearl necklace wasn't in the right place.

I think she might have suspected, but she never said anything and the rest of that summer, as well as for the next three years, until we moved, I went out for walks when the weather permitted and my parents were out.

I saw a lot of my classmates, but none of them never indicated that they knew who I was.

I still love going out in the evening and walking. To this day I have never been made, since this is not something that people would expect a CD to do.

JenniRose

Katrina
07-20-2005, 09:00 PM
While I didn't go out, the first time with wig and all was 5/10/2005 at about 9pm. That was the first time I really tried to look like a woman. The other first time was a Halloween about 5 years ago when I went as Britney Spears. I looked terrible and my ex didn't do a good job with my makeup. I did go out that time and I had a blast.

JayeEdgar
07-20-2005, 09:11 PM
About 3 months after I bought my first set of women's clothes, foundation garments, heels, a wig, and a beginning makeup set, I ran into a "sister" online from my area who asked if I would like to meet her and a friend of hers at a local bar at 8:00 pm that night. I was ecstatic--my first time to be able to go out and meet other crossdressers.

I dressed, and applied my makeup, and drove to the bar, arriving a few minutes before 8:00. Being excited, I was not able to eat much before I went, but screwing up my courage I went into the bar (which was transgender friendly) and sat at the bar, playing a video game and sipping a cocktail, waiting for them to arrive. 8:00 became 8:30--no one had shown, so I ordered another drink, and continued to play. 8:30 became 9:00--still no one. Not wanting to miss the chance, I waited some more. At 9:15 they showed up--we introduced ourselves, and had another round of drinks.

My adrenalin was coursing through my veins--we sat and chatted, had yet another round of drinks, and then, suddenly, it was closing time.

I headed home. Apparently, I dosed off at the wheel--had a collision, totalled my car, and woke the next morning in a cell in the local jail, having been mugged and fingerprinted while en femme.

I had my license suspended, paid a hefty fine, lost my insurance coverage, and spent 12 weeks in classes to regain my privilege to drive.

Indeed I do remember my first time totally en femme--and should I ever want a memento of the occasion, somewhere there is a mugshot of me for me to treasure.

Nevertheless, I persevered, though now I do not drink anything other than soft drinks or coffee when I am out, and I have enjoyed every one of my subsequent ventures out

Tristen Cox
07-20-2005, 09:48 PM
That would be the photo shoot for my avatars.Now I have a full beard.
Yes but can you make your gun spin-round like ZZ Top? :D

Clare
07-22-2005, 03:58 AM
Oh gosh - thats along time ago!

It would have been in the mid 80's (imagine the clothes from that era!).

A couple of years after i got a job and had a place of my own, i started to build up my wardrobe and makeup. It would have been during this period that I tried the full ensemble.

The one thing i have never had is a wig. One day soon, i will take care of that particular issue.

Christine

Gemma Rhodes
07-22-2005, 06:17 AM
In 1989 not long after I had bought my own house. I had dressed at home regularly but only partially as it was tricky living with parents but when I got my own house I was like a dog with 2 tails. Spent a fortune ordering clothes, make-up and shoes from catalogues. It was great to have some fashionable clothes then as mums were not very fashionable back then.

As most girls I never had a wig but I could style it quite feminine with some hairspray. It was a fantastic experience to see this girl looking back at me in the mirror the first time I dressed fully, even if my make-up left a lot to be desired.

I then met and lived with my GF for 5 years, the last 2 of which she knew about Gemma after catching me red handed and I will never forget the first time she helped me dress and do my make-up. The buzz I got when I first looked in the mirror that night is something I will never forget.

eileen1969
07-22-2005, 03:19 PM
A time I was at home and in a basement I was about 13 and I was in a nighty and wedgies and my fav biege pantyhose "Leggs" wow I was skinier that time! but hey I was 13! :cool: ;) :love: :)

sissy boy jessica
08-06-2005, 11:59 AM
My first time enfem was to be a flower girl at my aunts wedding. I was 11 at the time.

Kaitlyn Michele
08-06-2005, 12:56 PM
My first time was about 12 yrs ago..

I'm near philly and i met a woman named Lynda Krupa(CDTips)..looking back i can't beleive how ballsy this was... i went to her place on 10th floor of apt building..she was fantastic and made me up in about a 2 hr session, including a touch of brow waxing and nail salon treatment..

Then she says ok lets go to your car..she was a free spirited type and she just wouldnt say NO!!.. i had on a blue blouse, black skirt, black hose and 2 inch heels..nice purse...very ladylike and professional...i also had 2 huge garment bags..

So she makes me go outside apt..takes the elevator down right to front lobby!!! AHHHHHHHH!! HELP!!!!!!!!! i'm terrified..we are both rolling these bags and the doorman opens the door and out we go!!! to my car..then she says lets go to adams mark hotel...

we drive to hotel walk right in and sit on couch in lobby(i'm trying to remember best i can so not lots of details.)...we just sit there for 20 minutes and she talking about how easy this is and how great i look and dont worry!!! just 2 girls out..

it was pretty incredible...i;m sure some people made me but i started to not care...
finally we left and i drove her home..

i then drove around for hrs..went to the hilton in cherry hill nj and used the ladies..(nobody there thank god!)...and on the way out to my car i had to walk past about 5 guys and one of them said "hey yo!! (thats philly talk) to me to get my attention and i just kept walking....they did too ..did i pass????? dont know but i never forgot that hey yo!!..maybe he even stared at my butt!!
I have been out for walks many times since but that was really really special
..anyway....
i met never lynda again..was always too afraid..

DanaJ
08-06-2005, 01:51 PM
My first time enfem was to be a flower girl at my aunts wedding. I was 11 at the time.Jessica - I am confused.... in this thread here http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=184470#post184470
you said
The first time she put me in feminine clothes, was to be a flower girl in my aunts wedding, I was arounnd 7 or 8 then Hmmmm.... curious..... and these two posts are less than an hour apart....

As for how to post pix, here is a thread that will explain how:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5370

DanaJ

Tamara Croft
08-06-2005, 02:16 PM
LOL detective Dana J.... on the case.......... I think..... that's what we call..... '0wn3d'

Nice Dana..... v nice ;)

suzi_cd
08-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Never been totally en-femme... someday maybe

suzi

xx

PAULINE61
08-06-2005, 04:46 PM
My first time was at a hotel some 9 months ago, after finishing a hard days work. After arriving back in my usual drab clothes I stripped off and put on my corset, dress, heeels and wig. At the time i had never really worn anything but my wifes clothes and make up. This time though I had bought my own and found enough courage to consider going public.
My heart was pounding when I contemplated leaving the hotel room to go to my car and collect a few possessions, a walk of some 200 yards arcross the main car park and restaurant /bar where many onlookers drank that evening. I left my room thinking CHRIST if i get caught its the end of me. I walked along the first floor and encountered no one, my stockings rubbing sexilly against my thighs, thinking that if i did encounter anyone whether i would run back to my room or run towards the lift. Fortunately I encountered no one ,so walked down the main stairwell to reception. The only thing that helped overcome my fear was the clicking of my heels against the stoney floor that not only exited me but also frightened me as i tried to silence the noise of my sexy sounding heels. I approached the main reception door with some trepedation expecting to see some clients signing in only to find the place empty and no one manning the reception desk. I thought great! what a fantastic relief... and walked straight through the main exit doors and into the car park where several people stood around talking. My Heart jumped a million paces thinking I would be spotted and almost collapsed in shame, but somehow managed to push through the 200 yards or more, clicking my heels and swingning my hips! Having reached the car I looked around terrified that someone had followed me and found 'me out' but was relieved to find that this time I was safe.

I sat in the car wondering what the hell to do, as passers by , leaving the restaraunt walked by. I realised that the longer I stayed in the car the more probable it was that somone would approach me, so decided to retrace the journey back to my room.

My nerves were somewhat tense by now and I was somewhat lacking in the first flush of confidence that I when first leaving the hotel room. My main problem at this stage was that I was wearing only what was available to me -corset, dress, heeels and wig.There was no option to change into anything else and my baggage was still in th hotel room! I think this return journey belittled me more than the first and also reinforcfed my femininity as I was left with no alternative but to re entere the Hotle as a woman (regardless of being confincing) but achieved the goal of reaching my room without interference.

I decided after this event to drive the whole 320 miles home dresssed en femme, even walking into a MacDonalds (this is a different story) on the way . and stopping on the way to stretch my legs! Needless to say the usual 3 hours took more than 5 hours, but it was fantastically good! :)

cosmolovesph
08-06-2005, 06:37 PM
My 1st time out totally en femme would have to be about 10+/- years ago to a friends halloween party!

Pantyhose, dress, heels, make up, wig etc...

Stopped at the grocery store 1st on the way to their house,.. dang those tile floors get slick in in-experienced heels :rolleyes: grabbed some beer, caught a couple looks and off to their house. They had NO idea it was me ... until i said "Trick or treat!" the look on their faces... PRICELESS!!

Ever since then, EVERY Halloween is en femme and progressing nicely... this year wife suggested acrylic nails :D could be a fun weekend!!

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-06-2005, 07:06 PM
Hmm. Can't remember the first time I was fully dressed -- other that I probably looked wretched. But I can tell you about my first public appearances.

My first quasi-public appearance was going out to a TG goup's dinner at a local restaurant. Let me back up and say that awhile beforehand I'd made up my mind to go up and realized I needed to improve my appearance, so I'd bought better clothes and practiced my make-up, so I thought I looked fairly passable. I'm fortunate that my house has a large hedge in front that shield the front door and much of the driveway, and my street is normally pretty quiet but only a block away from a major road. So I decided to mostly dress in the house and do final changes in the parking lot of an office complex nearby.

Wore a denim skirt and wrap top, then put a baggy gym suit over that. Did my make-up, including lip-stick since I wore a fairly natural color. Since I was wearing a day-time "natural" look, I only needed sunglasses to cover up the eye shadow and mascara. If I ran into someone close-up I'd be in trouble, but I figured for the short drive out to busy traffic it wouldn't be that noticable. My sandals, purse, breast forms and wigs were in a gym bag (along with my emergency "boy kit" -- a change of clothes, make-up remover.) Hurried out of the house, made a quick exit, a quick stop to become womanly and I was off.

'Course I was running on tranny time, so I got to the restaurant really late. Was hurrying to the front door and lo and behold there was a guy with a little boy -- and needless to say the little brat was fascinated with me. :eek: I was so nervous I tripped on the stairs. So much for my big entrance.... The group of us went to an upstair room, so the rest of the evening didn't really count as being out in public.

But a few days later I decided to go up to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco. Locals rarely go there, so it was unlikely I'd run into anyone I knew. Was so nervous I circled the area a few times. Scouting out the neighborhood I told myself. Yeah, right... :Pray: Finally, made myself pull into one of the parking garages. If nothing else, I'd have to interact with the attendent on the way out. Then I persuaded myself to get out of the car and walk around.

Coming down the stairs I ran into a GW who pretty obviously read me (the staring was a bit of a give away...) :( OK, the worse has happened. I've haven't died. And at that point I started relaxing and enjoying myself. Walked around for about two hours and only got overtly read a few more times -- although I'm sure some people probably looked at me behind my back. Was starving so finally got up the courage to buy some food from a street vendor. While I don't think my femme voice is that great, he didn't bat an eye.

Drove home en femme. It was twilight so I figured I'd drive to my house without changing. At worst, if people were around I could keep going and change elsewhere. But no one was on the street, so I said to heck with it and dashed inside en femme -- thanks be to that hedge out in front.

After that, I haven't looked back and have gone out regularly since then.

Stephanie Mancini
08-06-2005, 07:15 PM
First time out ever for Steph was at the tv Scotland event dressed fully en femme for all my peers to see, girl was i nervous, anyways my wife goes up for a look see and comes back and tells me to get my girlie ass up there pronto as i am as good as anyone up there and i haven't looked back since

Steph

Jodi
08-06-2005, 08:42 PM
My first time out fully dressed was for a Halloween party in 1983. I told some gg's that I know that I was going as a woman. They very nicely provided me with about everything that I needed. That included a wig, a nice black suit, a white blouse, a bra, a slip, panty hose, black 4" heels, and jewelry. One of the girls came to the house and did my makeup and nails.

The comments from the girls were that I looked fabulous. At that time, with very little, or no, experience with being fully dressed, I was amazed at what they had done. My mistake was that I walked just a little too well in the 4" heels. They, and the girls at the party, commented that I wore heels like a pro.

The people at the party loved the outfit. It was the next week that I went out by myself and walked the streets on a Sunday morning. It's rather easy to blend in on a Sunday morning when one is well dressed. They just assume you are headed to church. This started me on the long road to public cd'ing.

I remember the feeling well. What a rush, and that was 22 years ago. In the words of the immortal Jerry Garcia, "What a long strange trip it has been.

Jodi

KELLYANN
08-06-2005, 09:03 PM
HI JODI it's a great experiance is'nt. feel so femme i like it. welcome hun :rotflmao:

Annette_boy
08-06-2005, 09:06 PM
Hi Girls
I was nine it was halloween and I did not want to be a ghost or skeleton or pirate or any of the other traditional things that boys went trick or treating as. Mom suggested That I go as a girl and I reluctantly agrees she said i could wear my boys underwear but I told her that if I was going to be a girl I wanted to do it right so she bougth me a pair of ruffled "Rhumba Panties in pink nylon and a pouffy little girls slip also pink and a skirt of hers and one of her blouses and some necklaces and a little lipstick she brushed my hair down to look like bangs and tied a scarf on me to hide my boys haircut The outting was a sucess I never collected so much candy be fore or sence
Everyone was so nice at the houses I went to and called me sweetir and dear and even the boys were nice and one stole a kiss (it was on the cheek) and a good time was had for sure That hooked me for life as it was fifty years ago
Hugs Annette :D

Laurie Ann
08-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Started in middle school dressed as a cheerleader on Halloween. This continued thru High School a tradition fo me and a close GG friend in HS she did my makeup. First time fully dressed was in college with a girlfriend shaved my whole body she also did my makup and used her clothes to dress me in. She was taller than I am (I'm 6' 1" so she was very tall) she loved to dress me up and apply makeup. I believe that she had a lesbian fantasy and I was happy to help her fulfill it. We used to go into the Village and hang out at gay bars and have a good time. Eventually we went our seperate ways but often think about those times. I occasionally go out dressed and the rush is still the same. I enjoy it when ever I have the time. For those who have not been out dressed try it you may find you like it.

cindybarnes
08-06-2005, 11:45 PM
My first time dressed head to toe was in my senior year of high school, I drove to the mall one afternoon wearing my sisters stuff. I got 1/2 way through the parking lot towards the entrance and turned around got in my car and went back home.Im sure now that was the best thing I could have done because I was clueless about the formal dress I was wearing and how I would have stood out at that time of day in a Mall.
The first time I dressed fully in things that actualy fit , wig, and fair makeup was about a year after I got married.I remember the cream skirt and white blouse.
My wife said she would have never recognised me!
The first time I went out in public dressed with friends was about 4 years ago and the first time I went shopping dressed during the day was last December.
Hmm can there be any more firsts left ? LOL we will see *S*

Cindy

Toni
08-07-2005, 04:52 AM
Hi Girls,
My first time was on Wednesday 12th January 2005 at 6 o'clock in the evening. I had made contact with a transexual who ran a social evening for TV's and she told me that I could dress at her flat. Well when I got there my heart was pounding and I really didn't think I could go through with it, but I rang the door bell and Michelle answered the door and ushered me into her living room. After a few minutes conversation she took me to the bedroom and told me I could dress there. I told her that I didn't have much experience with makeup and she told me that she would apply it for me. I began to get dressed and it was only when I had my bra on that I realised I had forgot my fillings, now I was really panicking but Michelle told me she had forms that I could borrow. When I was all dressed and made up we then went to her local pub and I can tell you I was almost wetting myself as I was walking down the street in daylight with people walking towards me and no one taking the slightest bit of notice. We got to the pub and stayed there for about three hours and I even went to the bar to order drinks and visited the ladies! People were so nice to me that I will never forget that night. I have been out many times since but the first time is really was the best.

BonnieJG
08-07-2005, 09:17 AM
While I didn't go out, the first time with wig and all dress up head to toe 1 year ago everone was out for a week so I try it all week around the house. My wife and me have a agremet you can dress up do what you want around the house and when the kids are gone for the day but you can go outside

JoannaDees
08-07-2005, 11:35 AM
I think it was April or May of 2004. I could not believe what I saw in the mirror, and it made me VERY giddy and happy. I remember thinking this is how I should be. Ups and downs since then, but still doing it.

Phoebe Reece
08-08-2005, 08:39 PM
Mardi Gras 1972 (or maybe 1973) in New Orleans. It was actually my wife's idea that I go dressed as a girl. She did my makeup and helped me find a wig and other accessories. Before that my dressing was mostly pantyhose or stockings and garter belt. After that experience, my wardrobe expanded....

Lisa
08-26-2005, 01:32 AM
:D Well it was April of 2005, i had been wanting to dress all the way make up and everything, but did'nt know the first thing about it, had a girl friend of mine put mascara on me one night, it was her idea, but i enjoyed it very much!! then through anouther friend i met some friends who were cd's and i ask one of them if she would fix me up and to my supries she said yes, and about two weeks later she did my make up and wig and i was hooked. Now i do my own make up and hair and everything, im still learning alot but having a great time doing it

:D

Lisa Golightly
08-26-2005, 01:52 AM
It was 1984 and I was 17 and at college. I'd been dressing for ages, but I was just overtaken by the need to be 'completely' female at this time. I wanted my own 'classy' wardrobe. I blew all my money on two dresses, three pairs of shoes, underwear, hose and makeup. Shopping was nerve wracking, but amazing. (A little known fact is that when I went to buy my underwear I saw a ex-schoolfriend, but by this time I was on such a high that I just bought what I wanted to buy and didn't think of what they might say or to whom).

It was a bizarre feeling dressing in my own clothes... these were my clothes... difficult to explain... I guess all those years of stress and confusion just stopped there and then in an instant. This was who I was. This was what I was supposed to be. Some people are destined to be leaders, others followers, and I was a rebel... A rebel in a bright red dress. A few weeks later I was begining to go out like it... There were a few scuffles but they only happened in alcohol fuelled clubs.

I've never looked back.

Lisa xxxxx

Noel Chimes
08-26-2005, 12:29 PM
It was back in 1976. Was getting silly with the Mrs. while folding laundry. I asked her how I looked in her bra? She said let's see. Next were the panties, then a top, skirt, shoes, and one of her wigs. A dab or two of makeup and presto, my own mom wouldn't know me.
So I tried on everything again the next day. What I didn't expect was someone to knock at the door. :eek: I answered the door without even thinking. "Excuse me Miss, is Mr. "J" at home?" (best girl voice) "No he isn't". "Would you have him call this number when he gets in." "Ok." As I closed the door I saw him trying to sneek a 2nd look. Would love to know what he was thinking. :lol:

KatieZ
09-08-2005, 12:48 PM
My first, of only two, time out was on halloween of 96. My then Wife/Mistress (this is when she became my Mistress) dared me to go out dressed. I got up Sat. morning and spent the next several hours getting as fem as possible. We left the house around 2 in the afternoon and went to a nearby town. Our first stops were to Target and Wal-Mart. That all went well and I didn't notice anyone reading me. Then we went to the mall. I got stares as quick as we walked in and was ready to run but my wife said noooo you wanted it you got it. We ventured on in and people were staring and pointing. I was so scared i damn near peed my panties. but it was exciting all the same. My wife started feeling sorry for me and we left, but she was getting more turned on by it than I thought. Our next stop was a very busy gas station. I think she planned on us running low on gas. LOL We pulled in and she made me get out and pump the gas then I had to go inside to pay for it. Outside wasn't too bad but inside shoulder to shoulder with the other customers i heard a lot of hushed wispers. "That's a man" and "look at this S#!*" . I was truely scared at that point but nothing happened. Then we went to dinner at a Chinese resturant. It was dark and nobody noticed till we were about to leave. The waiter brought the check and we payed, left a tip, and headed for the door.
About this time the waiter came up raising a big commotion. He had forgot to add some of our drinks to the bill. So here we are in the lobby with this chinese waiter making a big commotion and every eye was on us. My wife laughed and said "you deal with it" and she walked away to watch me squirm. I got in my purse and got out a 20 and handed it to him. He took his good old time getting to the register and bringing back my change. Meanwhile I was once again the topic of conversation. Next we went to a movie. One of those big cinamaplex's with about 10 movies playing. We got our tickets and walked in. My wife immeadiatly headed for the restroom and left me standing out in the lobby for about 10 minutes. When she finaly came back out we headed for the theater our show was in. Of course it was on the far side of the lobby and we had to walk through the crowd. Everyone that didn't get a chance to see me initially now got the opportunity to see me up close under all those bright lights. About 1/2 hour into the movie i had to pee. My wife told me I was on my own. So I got up and made that trip back through the lobby, which thankfully wasn't still as crowded as what it was, into the ladies room and back across the lobby again. My wife was the first one up when the movie was over but strangely enough once we got into the lobby she wasn't in a hurry any more. Finally at home again my wife practicaly raped me. She said that was the most exciting time she ever had. And she also discovered the power she had over me when i was dressed. Which is how she kept me from then on. i have to admit it was probably the single most exciting day in my life and would love to do it all over again with the right woman.

Rachel_740
09-08-2005, 02:10 PM

I do!

The first time was when I was quite young (I'm not sure how old now but certainly not far into my teens, maybe younger). My family always went on holiday to a holiday camp, where they had amusements for myself and my bro, and they had dancing for Mum and Dad (they have always loved dancing - ballroom, sequence etc). During the week they had a number of dance competitions, one of which was a waltz competition for men - one in drag. Myself and my brother entered (guess which I was ;) ). I wore one of Mum's dresses which was a bit big on me, a pair of her dance shoes (a bit big again and I'd never worn heels before) and some really long dangly ear rings which really hurt (they were clip-ons), but they caught the attention of the judges and we won a prize. I didn't have any facial hair to try to hide and my hair was a reasonable length.

I loved it and felt so comfortable. I think Mum still has photo's - she certainly did have a few years ago cos occasionally she brings them out (to embarass me).

Anne

JocelynG
09-08-2005, 03:19 PM
The first time I was totally enfemme was when I was 14 years old. I wore a bra,slip,panyhose,dress,heels,earrings,necklace, and makeup.No need for a wig then

Adele
09-08-2005, 03:30 PM
My kind of first time happenned New Years Eve about 10 years ago. I got the help of some girlfriends to dress me as a schoolgirl. I didnt have under wear, shoes or jewellery but it was a public appearance at my regular pub. I even have a photo of the occasion. I can't tell you how much of a thrill it was and I only regret I didn't build on that occassion.

However, it is my birthday a week on Saturday and I have been dropping hints to my wife that I would appreciate some help and the benefit of her valuable experience. She has recently suggested that we need to go on a shopping trip that is planned for Tuesday whilst our daughter is at school!!

I sort of know that it is probably a little time until I can experience a night or day out fully dressed but the thought of it is driving me wild. My wifes understanding of my desire to dress has grown so much lateley, she even painted my toes last night!!

Khriss
09-08-2005, 03:54 PM
-wow- at about 12 yrs old, and(long story)- thanx for firing those long dormant neurons though Julie- hmmm.....wow.... :eek: :D xx"K"

MarinaTwelve200
09-08-2005, 06:55 PM
-wow- at about 12 yrs old, and(long story)- thanx for firing those long dormant neurons though Julie- hmmm.....wow.... :eek: :D xx"K"

A long story?---And you are just gonna let us hang here and guess? Lets hear some more :D

CJFMix
09-10-2005, 12:43 AM
... was on a halloween . (at 21)
I got help for the make-up from a GF I had at that time .
We went to a private party , and all night long
having trouble to walk and dance with high heels .
They were only 2.5" high .
I remember , near the end of the evening ,
one heel suddenly broke off , I was fed-up .
I threw the high heels away , and put my
drab boots on for the rest of the night .

But , overall , it was an incredible experience .

Madeline_K
10-16-2005, 04:10 PM
I know the date so well because of two things: one, its in my Livejournal and two, I was at a fraternity conference at George Mason University. Some fraternity brothers (I'm in a co-ed fraternity) helped me two week before to borrow some last minute clothes that I'd need. My g/f at the time (and we're back together today) brought her makeup. A church friend let me borrow a dress and top. As I was getting everything together for this contest, I found out I needed more clothes, so I borrowed some from a fraternity brother. I bought 4" heels off eBay and was all set.

When I got there for the contest, I had shaved my legs, my moustache and got all ready. The time came for me to bust out my secret weapon, the heels, and everyone just roared!

In the end, it was all worth it because I won hands down. Our fraternity's national VP at the time, a woman, commented how she could never walk in my heels. I tell you what too, I walked in my heels the weeks before, but I still almost tripped a few times.

Some of the staff for the fraternity remember that day even though it was two years ago and some won't let me live it down. Others don't want me to do it again...ever.

This was also the time I realized my family may never know. When my brother was informed of what I did, he promptly said he would "disown" me. I still haven't figured out if it was in jest, but I'm not willing to push the issue.

OH, and btw, to explain "sexification," one of the brothers helping get me ready, when all was said and done, she proudly looked at me and said "Matt, (my real name) your sexification is complete."

Madeline

Florence Crook
10-17-2005, 02:05 PM
Does this count? I appear to wearing a girl's swimsuit. I can't account for it and I can't remember it, but it is definitely me with my Auntie May probably on some Somerset (UK) beach back at the dawn of time.

Sarahgurl371
10-17-2005, 02:42 PM
First time about October 2004. Wife had decided to try and accpt this. She and I got dressed, she did my makeup and styled my wig, jewelry evrything. I was soooo nervous. She just kept kinda laughing, got a kick out of how I kept looking in the mirror when I'd walk past one. Great day though. Wish it could be that way again.

robinLynn
10-17-2005, 02:51 PM
it was last year at halloween. heels mini skirt stockings , the whole nine yards. my fifes friend made me up(im no good at it) it felt right and it was then i knew that all these feelings i had for so many years were coming from
i just never knew this site existed

Sam-antha
11-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Jo,
It is really surprising just how different we are dressed.
We change, we are no longer us but someone differeent. S'wonderful and we can forget "ourselves" completely.

swiss_susan
11-09-2005, 05:21 AM
I only recently began to dress up fully, I dont know why but something just pushed me to that next level, So I went to ebay bought some outfits, shoes a wig and some breast enhancers ( I need real forms)

It was an awesome feeling looking in the mirror for the first time and seeing everything all together. I was pleasently surprised by how feminie I could really look. It just inspired me to learn more and try harder.

Loving it

Susan

Sam-antha
11-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Darling, you chose the correct word. It is also shocking to see someone else in that mirror. Exciting though. Love her well and buy her nice things. She is worth it.

cheekyboy
11-10-2005, 04:12 PM
cant remember really when i first went out but i was in my early teens.
one time i was riding my bike in the street in high knee lenght leather boots, mini skirt and a tight polo top plus wig. i think i looked good but if i knew anyone had seen me i would of died although it was the ultimate rush.
oh to be a teenage girl again.
i still drive out to secluded spots and find a pavement to walk along and hear the wonderful sound of clipping heels on the floor as i walk. just love the feeling of the wind swirling around my legs when i am in a light flowing dress.
what a feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F10x
11-10-2005, 04:52 PM
still working on it. Need wig, shoe, a nice dress, corset.

Robyn2006
11-11-2005, 09:35 PM
I was only fifteen and had been stealing moments here and there to explore my mother's and sisters' things, having only just discovered my feminine desires the year before. It was pretty hard, as I was NEVER really alone, there was always someone in the house! Before this day, the best I ever had was the time alone I had when taking rather unusually long baths, no one ever dreaming of what was really going on inside that bathroom!

Anyway, it was a Sunday and after the insanity of church, everyone was off to do something. I FINALLY found myself really alone, and I knew I'd be alone for the entire day!!! By this time I knew where everything was and spent no small amount of time luxuriating in all that was there for me. At fifteen, with long blond hair and slight build, the transformation didn't take long, and before I knew it I was in full gala there in my parent's bedroom wearing my mother's red-flowered summer dress, putting on her makeup, and experiencing so much for the first time. This was the first time I put on nylons, the first time I wore mascara and eye-shadow. It was the first time I was able to try on so many different shades of lipstiks! It was the first time I really felt an actual girl.

I spent the entire afternoon in this newfound freedom and remember so vividly how amazed I was that this pretty young glamour girl staring back at me from the mirror was really me!

I look back to that day so often and think of it as a real watershed for me. It was on this day that Robyn was born, it was on this day when I really found who I was. And, although it has been a rather rocky ride over the years, I wouldn't change a moment of that day, its excitement, or its effect on me. I only wish I could somehow go back and tell that fifteen year old pounding heart of mine that it's ok, that there is nothing wrong with what I was doing.

Robyn

Sam-antha
11-15-2005, 04:58 PM
Hallo gurl

Has that parcel arrived yet ?

Jodi Lynn
11-15-2005, 08:37 PM
By the whole nine years, it was about two years ago, June 2003. I found a local CD clothing shop and I got a wig from them. My wife was going out of town for a few days and taking our son with her. It was over a weekend, so I made up my mind to go to the Saturday night party for CD's at a local club. I had a great time, met some girls that I had only chatted with online, as well as the girl I got the wig from. Oh, I forgot about the time about 11 or 12 at Holloween. But I don't count that time, but I did really enjoy that too.

bridgette63
11-15-2005, 09:50 PM
The real first time was Halloween and i think I was 6, I fought tooth and nail but I ended up in a skirt and blouse and lipstick and a wig anyway, it kinda flipped a switch inside, more recently was Halloween last year ( CD's Holiday eh?) got dressed and made up with my wifes help,got a wig and everything, I had a blast. I stayed in the car and drove the kids around, they thought it was a hoot. They wanted me to dress up this year again but I couldn't maybe next year...