PDA

View Full Version : Got my appointment and other updates

Kristopher
09-12-2009, 09:21 PM
Hey guys I have been kind of absent lately as I have been working like 60 hours a week, but I quit one job this week because I hated it and it was too high stress.

Anyways I have an appointment this week to talk to a doctor about testosterone on Tuesday and I picked up my letter this week. I am so flipping excited I can barely contain myself. In other news I am also excited to say that I have a new girl in my life as well. She totally accepts me for me and does not care how I identify.

I almost finally told my parents by sending them an email. we will see when I get a response from it. After I sent it, I texted or called all my siblings to warn them not to answer their phones for a while. LOL. They are all cool about it and will support me no matter what so that helps.

heres the letter I sent them.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am sure you both have notices changes in my appearance this past year, as well as the fact that most people call me Kris now. The truth is that I am transitioning from female to male and was afraid to tell you. We have had a great relationship in the past four years and I wanted to keep that going as long as possible, but I am about to start hormones and wanted to tell you before the changes start from taking testosterone. I have been waiting for the last 4 months to make sure Tennille could get pregnant before starting testosterone just in case she needed some eggs. I have my first appointment Tuesday.

I have always felt awkward with the body I was born with and I am sure you remember that I was never really very feminine growing up. I have finally come to terms with this and am now trying to get my insides to match my outsides, for myself. I am very sorry I am just now telling you, but I just did not want to hurt you guys or ruin our relationship. I hope you can accept your new son.

Love your son,

Kristopher

Well I thinks that is all my news! Yay for testosterone!!!

Ze
09-12-2009, 09:22 PM
This is all fantastic news, Kris! :GD: Be sure to let us know how your parents react. Best of luck to you in that department, but it seems like you have lots of great support otherwise! :)

Tamara Croft
09-12-2009, 09:25 PM
That's great news :dance: and congrats on the new girlfriend. Let us know how your parents take the news, although I'm not sure they'll be happy with an email.... Can I ask why you didn't tell them in person?

Kristopher
09-12-2009, 09:49 PM
I did not tell them in person because I was afraid. It will be better this way I think and all my siblings were warned not to answer their phones.

Tamara Croft
09-12-2009, 09:59 PM
Aww :bh: I'm sorry you feel that way :bh: