PDA

View Full Version : Who dresses more feminine?

emmicd
07-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Who dresses in a more feminine way?

You, the crossdresser or your wife/girlfriend?

What styles of clothes do you wear?

What style of clothes does your wife/girlfriend wear?

If your wife dressed up more feminine and wore more dresses would that encourage you to dress up more or less?

Would you like to have your wife help with your dressing and give you pointers?

Emmi

Deborah
07-20-2005, 01:10 AM

I do. My now ex-wife never did believe in dressing up pretty.

I love wearing pretty blouses and skirts. Business casual i think it's called

Ex wears jeans and shirts that fit my 10 year old daughter

If your wife dressed up more feminine and wore more dresses would that encourage you to dress up more or less?
N/A

HAHA no way judging by the way my Ex dresses now

emmicd
07-21-2005, 12:00 AM
I would suspect for most crossdressers their role model is their wife or girlfriend. So I would have to say the wife or girlfriend dresses more feminine for obvious reasons and we are admiring this. We do not wish to offend or turn them off by dressing. We just want to share in the femme experience!

I'd rather see my wife wear more feminine clothes especially dresses.

Emmi

umbrellagirl GG
07-21-2005, 01:26 AM
I'm convinced that all of you dress way more feminine than GGs. I live in jeans, and must GGs I know simply where comfy practical clothes. Even in my work attire, I tend to prefer pant suits over skirt suits.

LindaTS
07-21-2005, 07:50 AM
I dress much more feminine than most females around my area. I'm always in skirts or dresses unless I'm going out shopping, in which case I usually wear jeans. But even in jeans mine are usually pink or black, unlike most women who seem to wear plain blue jeans. And I wouldn't be caught dead in anything but heels. Again, most other women wear sneakers. I just don't feel right any other way and it's been this way all my life.

Robertacd
07-21-2005, 08:23 AM
I dress more femy than my wife.

She is not a girly girl, I am :D

Darlene.
07-21-2005, 08:26 AM
Very interesting!!!

This thread has caused me to ask the question: What is feminine? How in the world can a woman be more feminine than she already is? By the tone of this thread one would think that there are those who think the clothes make one feminine? Perhaps there is more to this than first meets the eye?

Darlene.

jantv31
07-21-2005, 09:11 AM
i guess you can dress a male in femme clothes and some will still look like a man in a dress, clothes may help but at the end of the day femme is a state of being or mind, one can look fem but it is more than that,
jan.

Jenny Beth
07-21-2005, 09:59 AM
I have to agree with Darlene here, femininity comes from within and a woman can wear jeans and plaid shirts or a little black dress but her personality never changes. Having said that clothing is what makes a woman sexy and attractive whether she feels that way or not. So to answer Emmi's question I'd have to say I dress more girly than my wife but we all know the word "feminine" works just as well.

Sherlyn
07-21-2005, 10:46 AM
I dress more femme than Kew ....she likes her jeans and tops ...however when she works or out ..she the more femme dresser ...mind you she has gotten me to dress is some of her nice skirts and tops....and :)
My style ..lol uh oh ..well i am a little trashy ..hehe ...kinda the trailer park girl ...not trashy in mind but i just like the look ..u know BIG hoop earrings short skirt n top
Kew is ALWAYS giving dressing pointers ....mostly towards my skirts ...lol ...tsk tsk too short
Kew does not wear dresses ..but has very pretty skirts ..the night we TRIED to go in the club..... we both dressed very femme ... she had me wearing a very sexy knee length skirt ...sparkly top and a very long knitted sweater that was too my ankle tops...:)

Clare
07-22-2005, 05:19 AM

My wife was always very femminine, even when Christine is at her best!

Stylish and quality items. All the usual stuff.

Very casual stuff, but likes skirts and tops most often. She hates wearing work uniform (i'd love to wear it though - dresses/skirts/jackets/blouse coordinates), and only dresses up for special occassions.

I would like her to share with her all the feminine activities!

Would I? It's my dream! If only that were to happen!

Christine

Sally2
07-22-2005, 05:36 AM

My wife and I dress in a very feminine way.
I wear dresses and skirts with heels. I do not own any slacks or pants outfits.
My wife does wear slacks and pants but when we go out she usually wears a dress or skirt.
My wife always dresses feminine and so do I.
My wife always accessorizes my outfits, paints my nails, styles my wig before I go out. I can't ask for better than that. Emmi
[B]She's like Marla but is not dominate.

emmicd
07-23-2005, 01:30 PM
I agree with umbrella girl. I definitely dress way more feminine than my wife. I am very much into dresses amd womens femme pants.

My wife dresses for comfort not to be very feminine. I wish she would wear a dress sometimes.

I feel like Roberta, I am the girly girl when I am dressed up!

Emmi