PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek Transporter

RiverdanceGirl
09-13-2009, 10:53 AM
What if you could step into the Star Trek transporter , dematerialize and rematerialize as a complete woman . Would you do it ? Would you start a new life or continue your present one as a female and everyone would just have to accept the new you ( which is as it *should* be ) .

Would you want to be a female version of yourself or is there someone you would want to be ?

( Today I would want to be Cassidy Freeman from Smallville , although it changes everyday )

Tamara Croft
09-13-2009, 10:55 AM
Beam me up Tranny :bs:

Sammy777
09-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Hmmmm... Be myself [but now female]
Orrrr Just be Her and forget the old me....

The following should give you my answer:

Who's bike is this?
It's Zed's.
Who's Zed?
Zed's dead honey...

That answer your question? :D

"For god sakes Jim, I'm a doctor not a doct.... oh wait I am a doctor, nevermind." :lol2:

michelle_tx
09-13-2009, 11:17 AM
Where do I sign up? Can it take about 10 years off too? :)
As to the life issue, well, there are a lot of practical things to consider. Money, friends, family and so on. I'd probably stick with my existing life. Most everyone I know would be accepting so that'd be no problem. Staring over would be a pain in the ass. Though of course if I turned into a really hot girl I'd get everything for free. :)

Joanne f
09-13-2009, 12:01 PM
And where would the spare bits go , to the next user :lol2:

Nicole Brown
09-13-2009, 12:17 PM
Oh yes, absolutely I would. Michelle is on the right track, but I would want a lot more than 10 years taken off, maybe 40 or even 45. Kind of reminds me of that old movie "Somewhere in Time" with Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour. Great idea, going back in time to meet a beautiful lady, Now all I need is for the transporter to make me Jane Seymour... :battingeyelashes:

Nicole

Kate Simmons
09-13-2009, 12:48 PM
It may require new programming in the transporter, not to mention injecting nanites into the pattern buffers. They would have to act as quickly as the ones that make people into Borg, otherwise we may have a problem adapting at the very least. At the very worst, it may not adapt at all as genes are exclusive to each individual and it could be like what the transporter chief told Kirk in "Star Trek The Motion Picture" after the failed transport. "What we got back didn't live long fortunately." I'm with Bones myself and scattering one's atoms and hoping to re-assemble them perfectly every time is a crap shoot at best.:)

Cheshire Gummi
09-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Smells kinda dorky in here all of a sudden... :battingeyelashes:

Just kidding with you, Denise. You're lovely.

I am a female version of me. If by "complete" woman you mean a vagina, why do I need one? Most people who dislike penises aren't interested in my personality anyway and those that are usually get over the fact that I have one.

Cary
09-13-2009, 01:11 PM
I would hope to be the same, but maybe reshape some of my lines and curves so my uniform and gogo boots would look and fit better.LOL

AmandaM
09-13-2009, 01:16 PM
Yeoman Rand would be a good start!

Cheryl T
09-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Beverly Crusher here I come....move aside Data, you're blocking the transporter pad....Mr. Obrien...ENGAGE

Aubrey Green
09-13-2009, 03:18 PM
I'd do it in a heartbeat and would have to go for the new life. Still doing something outdoors, like my career now, but probably not the same job. Move closer to the ocean (I'm 40 miles now) and spend lots of time there.

dennisGTS
09-13-2009, 04:26 PM
I would want my cake and eat it too! Although I'd love to experience life as a woman, I think I would also want the ability to change back to my male self when I wanted to...

sherri52
09-13-2009, 04:31 PM
Beam me up riverdance but make me thinner as well a size 5 would do nicely.

Kim_Bitzflick
09-13-2009, 05:27 PM
I would love to use the transporter - change or not. I'm a serious trekkie (but I don't do the convention thing). If I could change to a female, I would do it as a female version of me. I like who I am.

prene
09-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Since we're using the transporter can we be any Start Trek girl we want? I'd like to be Six-of-Nine, Seven-of-Nine's little sister. Or just call me J'Pol.

Cheers,
Jayne

ME ALSO . . .
Seven-of-Nine WOW

AmberNation
09-13-2009, 05:48 PM
Transporter? Wouldn't it be easier to just have the doctor resequence your dna? I guess the transporter could work if an anomaly or some stray takion particles caused it to malfunction. Or might be easier to explore a little in the holodeck.

DianneRoberts
09-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Would like to multiple times & back and then multiple times. Variety is the spice of life.

I'd like to compare what if's.
What if I was born female.
What if I fully transitioned.

Hmmmmmmm endless posibilities.

Look just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman or Teri Garr in Let it Ride, Forgot her name in Weird Science.

Too much fun !!!!!!!

But keep the flies out, Vincent Price

JenniferZ2009
09-13-2009, 07:53 PM
Sounds awesome. Would want to make sure that the old me did not end up getting stuck on a deserted planet somewhere.

docrobbysherry
09-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Would like to multiple times & back and then multiple times. Variety is the spice of life.

I'd like to compare what if's.
What if I was born female.
What if I fully transitioned.

Hmmmmmmm endless posibilities.

Look just like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman or Teri Garr in Let it Ride, Forgot her name in Weird Science.

Too much fun !!!!!!!

I think Diane's the CLOSEST so far!

A transporter/converter/time machine covers ALL the bases! What would be the point of a 60 y/o man, becoming a young woman? I wouldn't know what to do, say, how to act, walk, etc. etc:sad:

Now, coming back as the 10 y/o younger sister of Charlize, would provide me the opportunity to LEARN how to do all those things! AND, the 60 years of experience mite be a REAL ASSET in high school! Of course, I'd go back to mine, when I attended it! I can just imagine trying to convert all my hot bi-curious teen classmates, into lezzies!:D

Or maybe, after 5 years in a female body, I'd be bi!:eek:

Hey, DO OVER! Go back again, and try it BOTH WAYS!?:brolleyes:

Miranda09
09-13-2009, 08:21 PM
Hmmmm...a very interesting proposition. I think I would just be me, as that's the only way I know how to be, except this time, with a more feminie quality. :D

Shelby
09-13-2009, 08:26 PM
Something like that happened in Voyager with Tuvok and Neelix. They were merged together and created a whole new person. The Doc also took over the body of 7of9, made for a great comedy episode.

Maija
09-13-2009, 08:52 PM
I would go through. Please set teh controls to make me look like Jolene Blalock - T'Pol in the Enterprise series.

Rebecca Jayne
09-13-2009, 08:58 PM
Lieutenant Uhura THE most beautiful woman in space. Just get lovelier with age, and she can sing.

Frédérique
09-14-2009, 05:16 AM
What if you could step into the Star Trek transporter , dematerialize and rematerialize as a complete woman . Would you do it ? Would you start a new life or continue your present one as a female and everyone would just have to accept the new you ( which is as it *should* be).
Would you want to be a female version of yourself or is there someone you would want to be ?

It depends on whether or not the transporter is working properly – I wouldn’t want to end up a big pile of body parts, like that collage of flesh I witnessed in the first movie! In the Ratchet and Clank universe they seem to have the transporter glitches licked, so I’ll use one of those, thanks…
Would I want to rematerialize as a “complete woman?” I don’t know. I might want to emerge as Jack in Pitch Black, a girl passing as a boy for the sake of the story – there’s something very appealing to me about that character, and everybody accepted her/him regardless…

Karren H
09-14-2009, 06:00 AM
Never said I wanted to BE a woman.... If Scotty could just recalibrate the transporter enough to beam me into Uhura's dress!! But I'd really like to have George Jetson's automted dressing machine... and just keep hitting he Jane button every day..... :)

UASIANGAL
09-14-2009, 06:05 AM
Good Grief we're in Geekville! If we did live in the future with transporters..... changing sex would be like changing your underwear. I'd be just a female version of myself! That would be "Logical"!

Sylvermane
09-14-2009, 07:44 AM
Yes, my life minus 10 years. Restart from 18 :battingeyelashes:

AmiFL
09-14-2009, 08:36 AM
You know, I am happy as a guy and even happier wearing womans clothes...... But to be experience being real woman would be interesting. I'd love to feel a body without a penis and to see if a woman's orgasm is better. I say now I'd want the ability to change back, but who knows.

Oh, and I'd want to be a sexy female version of me..........like my avatar. I have a nice personality so I am told LOL

Did anyone here read the series of sci-fi books "The Sex Gates" by Darrell Bain? They follows this premise and are interesting reading. Look them up.

Kate Simmons
09-14-2009, 09:16 AM
Yes, my life minus 10 years. Restart from 18 :battingeyelashes:Actually the possibility of doing that was put forth in the Star Trek animated series when in one episode the original Captain, Robert April and his wife had that opportunity as the transporter can utilize the original template when re-assembling. It was played down and never used when The Next Generation came out, however, as this was the potential for physical immortality.:)

MelanieCA
09-14-2009, 12:03 PM
I would do it, if I could pick, say, Jadzia Dax's DNA to mix with. :)

Eve_WA
09-14-2009, 01:11 PM
Can I come and go at will??

5150 Girl
09-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Yes, I would do it.
Would I sart a new life, or keep on as if nothing had changed?
While I'm satisfied with my family and freinds, the rest of my life is in a mess right now. I wonder if a trip through the TG transporter might just help me re-organise. I've made some mistakes and a "new me" may just help me overcome them.

BritneyLynn
09-14-2009, 06:50 PM
I'd be willing, especially if it would make me slim, young and attractive enough to wear stylish clothes. I'll take breasts big enough to wiggle when I move around, but not big enough for the shoulder or neck issues associated with an extra full bust. Nice oval or heart shaped face. Waist length hair. Eliminate my need for eyeglasses.

Loveday
09-14-2009, 07:07 PM
I think I would like to be 7 of 9 for a short time. Dang, she looked great.

suit
09-14-2009, 07:32 PM
I thought i could aford to drop cable ! please who is this 7of 9 ?

"Mary"
09-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Beverly Crusher here I come....move aside Data, you're blocking the transporter pad....Mr. Obrien...ENGAGE

I love Dr Crusher!!

I love the idea of transforming like that - especially since I'm assuming it would work in reverse, too.

I think I'd opt for a pretty female version of myself.

kristinacd55
09-14-2009, 07:56 PM
Count me in as a de & remat in a minute! :daydreaming:

BritneyLynn
09-14-2009, 10:06 PM
I thought i could aford to drop cable ! please who is this 7of 9 ?I'm not aware of your location, but for most of the Unite States cable wasn't necessary. Seven of Nine was a character on the later seasons of Star Trek's Voyager spin off distributed through the UPN and later CW over the air networks. She spent most of her life a pale hairless tightly controlled "drone" in a culture of people with grotesque mechanical implants. The crew of the federation starship Voyager freed her from the "Borg" collective, removed most of her mechanical enhancements (there were conspicuous remnants around one eye and on the back of one hand) and got her blond hair to grow back. The point was apparently Spock like coldness combined with a hour glass figure in a cat suit sexiness.

For a while the actress portraying Seven was married to Barack Obama's predecessor as one of Illinois' US senators. She had more recent roles as a Boston High school teacher and California district attorney.

RiverdanceGirl
09-27-2009, 02:17 PM
Yes, I'm a nerd , or geek or whatever . :) Guilty as charged .

JennaByNight
09-27-2009, 07:12 PM
I love ST! Especially TNG!

I would take the opportunity as long as I could change back & forth at will. I think it would be especially interesting if I could have the transporter materialize a male AND a female version of me, and see what would happen with us on a long weekend date hiking in the mountains?!?!?!?! :-)

FireFoxAngel
09-27-2009, 07:50 PM
I'd want a little of both. I'm happy how I was created, but am happy when I'm my other self. I wouldn't mind switching back and forth for so many different situations.

zoejirl
09-27-2009, 08:31 PM
I'd push an old lady out of the way to get on the transporter...

and for those of you worried about the transporter your sounding like the doctor (bones) take the shuttle then!

Hope
09-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Without outing myself as too much of a geek - this has been my day-dream for like, I don't know, since the late 80's.

I wouldn't need to be younger (though that would be keen too) I just need to not be 6'2" flat chested, narrow hipped with all the wrong plumbing.

Nikki A.
09-28-2009, 08:14 AM
I don't know if I would want a complete change. I think that I would rather go more for an androgenous look, with a more fem looking face and body (a little shorter, a more femish body but not too much and no body hair). This way I could be me or Nikki with just a little makeup and a change of clothing. I do enjoy my male side and I think that I would miss it if I could be me also. Besides I like girls and being with a man sexually really is not a turn-on for me. Although I would be curious what it would be like if I did have the right plumbing.

Byanca
09-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, at once. Nothing would please me more. All femme. As long as I could make babies I would be happy :)

Michelle-Leigh
09-28-2009, 01:42 PM
I'd love to look like the psychologist on the New Generation series, Deanna Troy ! And I would never, ever want to change back into a male..... I've been one for 48 years, and have had quite enough of that :D !

Jamie VieJolie
09-28-2009, 10:49 PM
I think the question you are asking is if we would use a technology that would allow us to transform our bodies into true female forms.

I wouldn't want to be a true female simply because of the menstruation issue. It is an aspect of being female that I am glad I do not have to experience.

I would use the technology to make some modifications:
The elimination of all body hair. TG or not I just think body hair is gross and shaving my face is just a pain.
wider hips
more feminine face
smaller hands
and my ultimate dream, smaller feet. I have size 14 male feet. It is the bane of my existence.

baby beluga
09-29-2009, 02:29 AM
as a nerd first i'd be much more interested in the energy source for the transporter. e=mc^2 and all that jazz shows us that transporting takes about the same amount of energy as the united states entirely consumes in a year.

MarinaTwelve200
09-29-2009, 07:26 PM
I wrote such a story several years ago. Check out my story TROI TIMES TWO on FM and Sapphires Place (Crystal's too I think)
A transporter accident reconstructs Wesley Crusher with Troi;s body----as part of a failsafe subprogram, as his normal body signal became "corrupted" in transport, the machine used another "physical trace" to reconstruct his body to save his life (Troi was closest to his own physical mass)
The rest of the story involves Wesley studying transport tech in a desparate efort to change himself back, and the halarious confusion that ensues whit two Counselor Trois running around.---Later it turns out that Weslies change is fortuitous as it helps in a plan to thwart the plans of a crafty criminal who is holding a needed prototype Rigelian plague serum for ransom.

Laura_Stephens
09-29-2009, 08:13 PM
Scotty, please make sure that I emerge as Sandra Bullock and that I can NEVER go back!

Jacqui
09-29-2009, 09:59 PM
I wrote such a story several years ago. Check out my story TROI TIMES TWO on FM and Sapphires Place (Crystal's too I think)

Marina, I remember reading your story, I think in Fictionmania several years ago...and would have recommended it to everyone in this thread had you not replied.

Your story was excellent and true to the series. Better than the Star Trek when Kirk switched bodies.

Riverdance, I would do it in a nano-second, but would prefer it to be an accident as in Marina's story. This way, I wouldn't have to explain to family and friends. They would just have to accept me as a woman. And I would just have to live with my new body:heehee:!

Danielle Hyatt
09-29-2009, 11:24 PM
Yes I would but only if I could go back.

Your Pal
Dan:D

sfwarbonnet
10-02-2009, 11:21 AM
The Star Trek con in Las Vegas looks iike a good "excuse" too be enfemme with my wife for several days. Are there any ST characters who were males, but impersonated females in TOS, THG, DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise? What series and episodes?

Before I retired, my mailbox and supervisor were located on the second floor of a building without an elevator. An obvious application for a transporter! However, I told them I didn't want to be a Beta tester for it, so they moved my mail drop! (They subsequently built the elevator.)

Samantha43
10-02-2009, 11:50 AM
My first thought was no. I like who I am and wouldn't want to change. But then I thought that if I did it, I could just call Scottie on my communicator and have him beam me back to my normal self.

I would be my fantasy woman: 5'8", 36C-24-36, fair skin, dark brown hair with highlights, blue eyes.........HOT.

Hmmmmm, maybe if I looked like that I wouldn't want to go back!

sfwarbonnet
11-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Any episodes about a MtoF transportation? If so that would be an ideal "excuse" to be en femme with my wife for several days and compete in the costume contest at the LV StarTrek convention

Kinky with Ink
11-20-2009, 12:53 PM
Don't I wish! I would even take the transporter knowing it switched you. Of course I would decline all attempts to "fix" me due to a suddenly occuring extreme phobia to transporters. Would never look back and start enjoying myself as I should of been.

Lisalove1976
11-20-2009, 02:02 PM
I would do it in a split second and not even look back.

AlisonRenee
11-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Yes - but the drawback is, to roughly quote Dr. Brown in "Back to the Future", the problem is the space-time continuum.

I wish, with all my heart, that I'd been born female, and knowing me as I do, I should have been.

If that had happened, it would literally erase my kids as I know them. The rest of my male life I could let go, but that part would hurt.

DameErrant
11-20-2009, 03:49 PM
Cause if so, I would have to chose between Diana Rigg and Rita Hayworth. I would rather have my own Transporter that I could use to change at will. And my own Holosuite, so I could explore my new self in safety before stepping out.

But if any of this could come true, I would rather have the secret of Complete Cellular Regeneration, as shown in the ST:TOS episode set in the Insane Aylum. Garth of Izar could change at will, into any form he wanted for as long as he wanted, with no external tech. He even duplicated the green Orion slave girl played by Yvonne Craig, (the actress who did Batgirl on the TV series.) Now that would be fun, and make dressing for ST conventions so much easier! Be a Klingon without gluing on the cranial ridges. Oh well, a girl can dream.

Cellular Regen also made healing much faster, fitness easier to acquire, and aging almost non existant. Best deal you could get before the Raputre!

suchacutie
11-20-2009, 06:23 PM
The transporter is a fiction, but that fiction involved the ability to go back and forth so for me that would be ideal.

I'd want two transporter pads, one to go from male to female, the other to go back. My ideal is to go back and forth, and this would be absolutely perfect!!!!!

tina

Chixxie
11-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Honestly....
I am not sure.

Like I stated before, I like the duality of being a man...
and the occasion of being a "gurl"

Perhaps for a trial basis...
Say......a week

Then I would like to be the female version of myself...
Who knows, I might not want to go back to being a man again.

MaryAnn40c
11-21-2009, 09:32 PM
Yes I would ....now were is this transporter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o

nikkijo
11-22-2009, 03:39 AM
if i could keep my strength i coud be all girl with out issue.... make me 5'10", size 4 and a 36c..

Ugly Michele
11-22-2009, 03:57 AM
Thought about it, in a NY minute, as long as I could be a size 4, and still over 6' , and smaller feet. lol heck not going to happen but a girl can always dream.

Cheryl T
11-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Welllll....If we are talking Star Trek...

Then just "engage" and let me walk out Gates McFadden

Thanks Chief O'Brien....:daydreaming: