PDA

View Full Version : A Nice Oops

Cary
09-13-2009, 01:49 PM
Over the past four weeks I've fallen into a pink fog. I fully dress or under dress everyday. Life is great! The down side to this is I have to do more laundry. Like a good girl, I always seperate the whites and colors, etc. This morning I thought I was just doing a few loads of colors only. I used Gain deturgent and fabric softener, like always. What I didn't realize is that a pair of my nice white panties had made their way into the wash. When I pulled them out of the washer, they were a nice blue/green color. I'm glad these panties came in a three pack, I don't want to be without any white panties. I'll try to rewash them again later, but I won't be mad if say that way. The color came out nice and even(no spots). I wonder if this would be considered my first dye job? Has this sort of thing happen to anybody else when washing your femm things?

PheonaP
09-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Only once about 30 years ago and I got a serious ear bending from the SO for "dyeing" her white bra PINK. She was seriously upset.
These days I tend to put a "colour catcher" in the wash to stop it happening if I should inadvertently include something white in a colur wash.

There is something worse than a "dyeing" and that is a paper handkerchief left in a pocket and only found AFTER the wash. YUK!!!!

Tamara Croft
09-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Oops lol... I doubt you will get them white again by just washing them. And yes, I've done that a few times, except, washing whites and a sneaky black sock gets in... I put the washer on a cold wash and rewash using bleach, then wash them again when they are white with plenty of detergent ;)

Andy66
09-13-2009, 02:33 PM
Haha! It happens to me all the time. Usually rewashing the whites in hot water works fine, maybe with some bleach.