PDA

View Full Version : first time out in the daytime

luv2x-dress53959
09-13-2009, 02:00 PM
Well this just an update for me...Couple weeks ago I took the day off work with my GG fiancee for our daughters first day of kindergarten. We needed to go to Wal-mart to get some things so I decided to get dressed up as Autumn and go to Wal-mart shopping with my fiancee as Autumn. It is amazing how many just mind their own business and don't say anything about us gurls. Either I am getting really good at dressing to go out in public or people generally don't care. I was really glad i finally decided to go out during the day. Now that i have gone out during the day once there will be more times going out during the day and not just at night.

Tamara Croft
09-13-2009, 02:12 PM
That's awesome :bh: and nice to see an old member returning :D

Cheryl T
09-13-2009, 02:54 PM
I was soo nervous my first time out for about the first 2 hours. We were at a mall and I was so afraid that everyone was watching ME.
Then I began watching them and noticed that they were ignoring me. Everyone was so into their own little world that I was just another woman out shopping....just what I was hoping for.
No one has ever commented except for the lady once who stopped me in the mall. I was wearing a pink tank with a crocheted pink top over it and she wanted to know if I made it. When I said no then she said how pretty it was and wanted to know where I had gotten it.

That just made my day...:daydreaming:

flic
09-13-2009, 03:05 PM
that's amazing news hun!! now there will be probably be no stopping you,,,i guess we all face hurdles, but once we clear them,,,we're free to run! So enjoy it muchly! oh btw,,,i love your name, it's ace!
x flic x

sherri52
09-13-2009, 05:02 PM
That's great congratulations

Lisa Gordon
09-16-2009, 04:04 PM
A little confidence goes a long way.

Lisa