PDA

View Full Version : Trying to fit into a smaller size!

emmicd
07-20-2005, 01:20 AM
Do you find as a crossdresser that you tend to try to exercise more so you can lose weight and fit into a smaller size?

What is the range of sizes you dressed in order of larger to smaller if you lost weight?

Do you believe girls have societal pressures of trying to be as thin as possible so they can look more attractive in tightr fitting clothes?

Do you think that real thin image girls are supposed to aspire to is the wrong message?

You can't help but notice how really thin those swimsuit and Victorias secret models are!

Emmi

Toyah
07-20-2005, 08:11 AM
I am a natural 32 inch waist, my wife has a couple of 25 inch skirts an I can get into them with a velcro belt they look and feel yummy but ouch to first get into em. Also have a chinese dress now they really are not made for men but with a full corset and nothing to eat I can get into it but it is so tight it is almost impossable to sit in.

geegee2
07-20-2005, 08:21 AM
Do you find as a crossdresser that you tend to try to exercise more so you can lose weight and fit into a smaller size?

What is the range of sizes you dressed in order of larger to smaller if you lost weight?

Do you believe girls have societal pressures of trying to be as thin as possible so they can look more attractive in tightr fitting clothes?

Do you think that real thin image girls are supposed to aspire to is the wrong message?

You can't help but notice how really thin those swimsuit and Victorias secret models are!

Emmihi Im geegee2, just to let you know that all I love to wear are miniskirts and dresses, I really dont try to look thinner then I am just be myself and it does make me feel better, so what I am saying is that if your comfortable then wear it dont try to get smaaler then you are cause it may cause discomfort which can make you irritable, have a great happy day
luv and kisses and hugs GEEGEE2

geegee2
07-20-2005, 08:50 AM
wow i wish i could lokk as good as you toyah,if only i had a 32 inch waist, but i still look the best i can be luv,kisses,hugsGEEGEE2

Jenny Beth
07-20-2005, 08:59 AM
To be honest I don't excercise, I get enough of a workout at work sometimes. I have never tried to fit into something smaller, just maintaining my current weight is problem enough. Being summer there are lots of barbeques and few too many beers but I'll get back to normal come fall.

I like your point about pressure among girls to have a nice figure. Just look at the ckeck out counter of any store at the dozens of fashion magazines. Being attractive is in a woman's face no matter where she goes from the time she's forteen, if this isn't pressure what is? Is this the wrong message? It is if women and especially young girls are starving themselves to have the "perfect" figure.

Angela Burke
07-20-2005, 09:01 AM
i'd love to have a real butt, hips, breasts without all the padding etc.
the end result is great, but it takes some work!
love
angela xx

Toyah
07-20-2005, 09:02 AM
To be honest I don't excercise, I get enough of a workout at work sometimes. I have never tried to fit into something smaller, just maintaining my current weight is problem enough. Being summer there are lots of barbeques and few too many beers but I'll get back to normal come fall.

I like your point about pressure among girls to have a nice figure. Just look at the ckeck out counter of any store at the dozens of fashion magazines. Being attractive is in a woman's face no matter where she goes from the time she's forteen, if this isn't pressure what is? Is this the wrong message? It is if women and especially young girls are starving themselves to have the "perfect" figure.

Love beer probably drink too much, being a Brit tend to drink stronger heavyer beer but seem to get away with it a bit. I would still like to be a size 10 with real boobs though

Tristen Cox
07-20-2005, 09:04 AM
Sorry I have enough to worry about fitting into my own size :strugglin

Drucilla
07-20-2005, 09:21 AM
Now here's a new twist on Crossdressing ----it's good for your health !! Makes you want to get in shape, loose weight, keep fit ! Wonder if my wife or Doctor will buy that one ??

geegee2
07-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Now here's a new twist on Crossdressing ----it's good for your health !! Makes you want to get in shape, loose weight, keep fit ! Wonder if my wife or Doctor will buy that one ??
my dr juli has always told me that if I wanted to fit into tight clothes I should exercise regularly and eat proper and all that but who really does all that
I just stay active and work hard and play hard thats what works for me, as long as you keep active be careful what you eat and when you will be just fine Im 60m and am in the best of health i ddont struggle to get into my girly clothes so i feel jus beutiful and ful of life luv,kisses,hugs, GEEGEE2

Angela Burke
07-20-2005, 10:32 AM
crossdressing makes me feel great.
it's good for my health !

(god that looks like a testimonial !)

buy crossdressing now !

available in all the usual shops !

angela xx

Drucilla
07-20-2005, 10:35 AM
Well Dear, my Doctor prescribed that dress up at least once a week. Full makeup, hair, nails. I really don't want to --but you know I have to follow the Doctor's orders. Yeh--right !!

Angela Burke
07-20-2005, 11:05 AM
once a week?
get yourself a new doctor!

love
angela xx

JoAnnDallas
07-20-2005, 11:26 AM
I was watching the Today Show and they were talking about women sizes. They showed ladies jeans, same brand, just made in different places. All were marked size 30, the first one was a 30, the second a 32, the third was a 35.

They call it "Vanty Sizing". It is the newest rage in fashions. There was even a high class botique in New york City that changes the size labels downward. It may say size 6, but it is really a size 12.

Wendy me
07-20-2005, 01:31 PM
i went from a size 16 to a size 9 and am working on a size 8 all this year....jeans are somutch more foun when thay are a smaller size...............

DonnaT
07-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Actually, I began because of my health. HBP and diabetes (beaten it). The side benifit, of course is fitting into smaller sizes.

Went from a 24-26 to a 16W, and hoping to go smaller.

No

No one says they have to aspire to be thin. For anyone thinking that, it is only in their mind, thus they've got the wrong message. The message even in diet magazines is to eat right and stay healthy from proper diet and exercise.

Doesn't mean that they aren't that way naturally. Heck, my daughter is smaller and prettier than some of them, and it's natural.

ronna
07-20-2005, 05:30 PM
You have hit the nail directly on the head, Emmi.
I started exercising daily so I could fit into the size 10 dress I bought.
Of course I had no idea what size dress I could fit into, and it soon became apparent that I was not going to be able to wear a size 10.

I am still going to keep trying, though, because I would like to be that thin.
In the mean time, I gave the dress to my sister who wears it quite nicely!

Jesse69
07-20-2005, 08:54 PM
I went from a sad size 16 to a somewhat tight fit size 6. But I have a size 2/4 suit, 3 size 4 suits, and a size 3 dress - that I all fit. If I'm spending a lot of money on a suit I'll get a size 8. But thrift shops & ebay - I'll get a size 2,4, or 6 if it will fit and is cheap.

I now have a collection of clothes from size 0 to size 16. Mostly I don't wear my size 14 & 16 stuff anymore becuase I've shrunk so much. And I only buy size 2 to 8 clothes from now on. I accidently bought a size 0 dress but no couldn't zip that up.

Clare
07-22-2005, 03:50 AM

If i exercise, I put on weight - granted its usually muscle weight, and i tend to 'bulk up'. My aim is stay as slim as possible and keep the weight under control by diet

For the past decade, I have been size 18 clothing, but in recent times, my waist is now size 16, although tops are still 18's.

Do you believe girls have societal pressures of trying to be as thin as possible so they can look more attractive in tightr fitting clothes? Do you think that real thin image girls are supposed to aspire to is the wrong message?

Only those females who want to follow the current trends. Most younger women i know want to be 'themselves' and not be tied to fashion styles. I don't like 'skeletons' and i regulary tell girls to put 'some weight on' (in a nice but firm way) if i think they are too thin.

How can such slim girls have large breasts and perfect skin and perfect faces, perfect hair, perfect..... Ya get the point?

Christine

Deidra Cowen
07-22-2005, 04:36 AM
For the first time in my life I'm on a diet and exersise program that is actually working for me. That 100% due to crossdressing. I've gone from a size 18 to a 14. I have lost 28 pounds but lately I seem to be stuck at my current weight. Going to keep trying and shoot for a size 12.

Personally the real thin image is something I actually am not shooting for right now. I just wanna lose my 'gut.' and get a bit smaller. I think if I lose too much weight my shoulders would be too big in relation to my butt and legs.

The downside to losing wieght...about half my cloths including an expensive corset no longer fit! A good amount of money went to waste.