PDA

View Full Version : Had an outing *slightly* dressed for the first time...

Southern Jenni
09-13-2009, 07:49 PM
Inspired by the messages I've been reading in this forum I decided to go out underdressed today. I've done that before, my most exhilarating underdressing being wearing panties and thigh highs under my suit at church one Sunday. But that's a different story. Today went a little different. I had about a 4 hour window and had some errands to run so I decided to go one step further than just underdressing.

I put on my usual black stockings and panties and a pair of tight beige pants that sit real low on my hips. They're boy pants, but they fit like girl pants and I love them for it! Anyway, at that point is when I went daring. I took out a girl's vneck tshirt with tiny little sleeves. Nothing too obvious, but any one really looking would know it was a girl's shirt. I have a very feminine build except for my height, so a shirt like that kinda just looks like I'm going for "heroin-chic" or so I told myself as I drove into the Target parking lot.

It took me a minute to get out of the car at Target because I thought I saw someone I know. That was what scared me the most about this. Turned out it wasn't them, so I headed in. Keep in mind this is a Target not more than a mile from my house so I see people I know in there all the time.

I went in, enjoying my reflection in the doors as they opened, and headed for the pharmacy where I needed to pick something up. My plan was get in and get out! The pharmacist was a blonde girl that's there a lot and she knows me and my family, so it was a little stressful. Especially after she told me the prescrip wasn't ready and I'd have to wait about 15 minutes... so I milled about Target, heart beating like crazy. No one seemed to notice. I didnt' catch any double takes or lingering stares. I got the prescrip and headed out happy and excited.

My next stop was Walgreen's where I was looking for one of those NuBra things to use as a breast form. (this forum has done wonders for me already!) They didn't have it, but shopping up and down the beauty aisle and not caring if people noticed I was in a girl's top was soooo liberating.

The next stop was K-Mart where I DID find the NuBra (generic version there called SuperBra.) I debated on whether to get it or not. How could I go to the check out line with that in my hand and wearing a girl's shirt and not be pegged as perv? lol

I hemmed and hawed and did notice one lady giving me the eye, maybe more for hanging out in the bra section than wearing a girl's shirt, I don't know. Finally, I decided the hell with it and grabbed the C cup version and an A cup version to wear underneath it and headed for check out.

I was nervous as hell at the checkout line. The woman who gave the me the eye ended up right behind me! The cashier was male and he checked me out without comment and I tried my best to check in the window reflection as I left to see if he gave me any double looks on the way out. Nothing.

So, I got home feeling better than I have in a long time. Tried out the new bra thing and it works great. Cleavage at last!!!

Anyway, I know it's not much, but it was a new step for me. I can't wait until next time!

Kristen Marie
09-13-2009, 08:07 PM
That is quite a story and I know how nerve wracking it can be waiting at the pharmacy for 15 minutes..it can be an eternity, especially if you are so close to where you live.

I would consider visiting places furrther away if you are partially dressed and concerned that people you know will recognize you and tell your wife. I know you mentioned that in another thread. I had a situation where I was dressed totally in guy mode and shopping in the woman's department about 20 miles from home and I ran into someone from my church. I made up simple excuse about looking for something for my wife, but the next Sunday she told my wife about it.

I love going out wearing a camisole underneath or stockings or whatever under my guy clothes, but please be careful. It's like you want to be seen, but don't want to...all at the same time.

sherri52
09-13-2009, 08:35 PM
Most people don't comment anymore. We are a braver lot now. Back in the 60's most of us even dressed in alleys outside of where we were going. Couldn't afford to be caught anywhere.

Southern Jenni
09-13-2009, 08:40 PM
I think next time I will take your advice and go somewhere further from home, and use that as an excuse to wear more obvious girl clothes. It was quite the rush, but you're right, kind of dangerous considering!