PDA

View Full Version : OMG! There is a T-Girl in my town!

Nicole_Lasmedias
07-20-2005, 03:51 AM
It is hard to believe for me... I found her profile on URNA, and couldn't belive that she is from my town... We talked on messenger, and then I discover, that she lives 4 blocks away from me... Life is an interesting thing... So we met. She has been out for 4 years. Her GG friend helped her... I said, I wish I had GG friend like that! She said I'll introduce you to her... and she did.
Wow, what a great accepting open minded that gg is! Next evening I came to t-girl's house again. Wearing leather mini-skirt, nice top, pantyhose and high heel stilettos. When I was coming there, I had a big fear. My knees were shaking. But t-girl looked at me as if I were dress in usual way. Gg said "wow! nice skirt! You look great!" She was so cool about it, and everyone were acting so cool... I loved that feeling!!!! God, that feels good! And a mini-skirt is actually more comfortable than I thought it would be (I mean I never wore a mini-skirt outside before). So I was in total heaven. Now I know how real girls feel when another girl says "I like your skirt, shoes, etc"
Then gg's friends came over... I was kind of scared, I thought I should vanish. But everyone were so cool about it... I felt finally I'm dressed normal :p Going out feels even better, than I thought it would...
Also GG said that I have girly legs, which gave me bunch of butterflies in my stomach:) And now my new friends reffering to me as "she". How cool could that be?? Too much feelings right now:) Feels goooood :love:

Amanda Y
07-20-2005, 04:23 AM
Im soo happy for you Nicole, I have a gg who is just like ur new friend, she is my best friend, confidant, flatmate and sister. We share a bond like no other and have a fantastic time together! We shop gossip and Leigh also took me to my first doctors appointment on my way toward transisition! I have lots of friends whom accept me as 1 of the girls ( wait till you all hit the stores,, now that is serious fun).. Im glad you took the time and courage to meet your new friends as you will be rewarded greatly.
Hugs Amanda.

Tristen Cox
07-20-2005, 10:14 AM
Very cool, not only a new friend but some GGs friends too aye? Sweet! :thumbsup:

Krystal Lee
07-20-2005, 10:27 AM
Way cool!!!! Have lots of fun and keep us informed. Hugs Krystal. :cool:

geegee2
07-20-2005, 10:49 AM
It is hard to believe for me... I found her profile on URNA, and couldn't belive that she is from my town... We talked on messenger, and then I discover, that she lives 4 blocks away from me... Life is an interesting thing... So we met. She has been out for 4 years. Her GG friend helped her... I said, I wish I had GG friend like that! She said I'll introduce you to her... and she did.
Wow, what a great accepting open minded that gg is! Next evening I came to t-girl's house again. Wearing leather mini-skirt, nice top, pantyhose and high heel stilettos. When I was coming there, I had a big fear. My knees were shaking. But t-girl looked at me as if I were dress in usual way. Gg said "wow! nice skirt! You look great!" She was so cool about it, and everyone were acting so cool... I loved that feeling!!!! God, that feels good! And a mini-skirt is actually more comfortable than I thought it would be (I mean I never wore a mini-skirt outside before). So I was in total heaven. Now I know how real girls feel when another girl says "I like your skirt, shoes, etc"
Then gg's friends came over... I was kind of scared, I thought I should vanish. But everyone were so cool about it... I felt finally I'm dressed normal :p Going out feels even better, than I thought it would...
Also GG said that I have girly legs, which gave me bunch of butterflies in my stomach:) And now my new friends reffering to me as "she". How cool could that be?? Too much feelings right now:) Feels goooood :love:
my gg friends all tell me i have a girls body, we share dressing rooms some times and are used to seeing each other in the nude and various stages of undress just wish all genders felt the same towards each other luv,kisses,hugs GEEGEE2

obsessedwithpantyhose
07-20-2005, 11:55 AM
i liv ein the Phoenix area and there r ALOT of "girls" around here :D but most of them prefer to remain hidden :(

im suprized i have not met any while im out shoping,,, i wear suntan pantyhose with shorts and painted toenails out in public. :D

my wife works for wal mart and has noticed a few cds wandering around her store..

for the most part wal mart is a cd/les friendly place,,,,

Nicole where in this world do u live????

Teddie
07-20-2005, 02:19 PM
That is so cool :love: I'd love to find one around here, just talking to her would be a great learning experience.