PDA

View Full Version : Are any of us actually crossdressers?

Thornton
09-14-2009, 07:28 PM
I just realized this. I've been on this site for a couple months, and every guy I've seen so far, is either a pre, mid, or post-op FTM transsexual or transgendered. And I'm wondering, is this a part-time thing for any of us out there? Are any of us FTMs on this site, actually crossdressers? Are there any FTMs on here who actually have female minds? Don't be shy, speak up. I like to finally meet you. :wave: :hello:

Ze
09-14-2009, 08:32 PM
Great idea, Thorny. :) The topic's been coming up a lot lately, so it'd be nice to get more acquainted with FtM CDers on here. I'm only aware of two on this board at the moment.

Thornton
09-16-2009, 07:20 PM
<insert tumbleweed smilie here>

well, I guess this is quite the flop...

soimhappy
09-16-2009, 07:50 PM
Hello gentlemen. I am just a lesbian who likes to dress up in drag. And I'm not very good at that yet either (the drag part...lol). Actually was looking to this site as an aide and once I started reading, had the same realitization - that I might have more in common with MtFs. At any rate, you guys rock and this site has given me more insight to transgender and transexual life and in a ton of ways made me less ignorant. So, thanks! :)

Thornton
09-17-2009, 07:39 AM
well, hello there! nice to meet you, soimhappy! Glad we could be of any help. Fell free to ask us anything if you have questions.

Elric
09-20-2009, 09:24 PM
I do believe that I would be considered a crossdresser, although my entire situation runs towards the complex (perhaps... or perhaps not... which is why I am here). And really, this is a good time to actually write my intro post.

Cheers,

Elric

Ze
09-20-2009, 09:32 PM
Bah. Nothing wrong with being complex or unidentifiable, Elric. :)

When I first came here, I was confused and messed up, but now...oh...wait. :lurk:

Hello gentlemen. I am just a lesbian who likes to dress up in drag. And I'm not very good at that yet either (the drag part...lol).

You have no idea how long it took me to get that joke, happy. :loc:

As I've said before, your pictures look very passable. Did you say that contest was in October or November? Are you still entering? Ze can't remember things.

soimhappy
09-21-2009, 05:22 PM
It's in November. Still not sure if I am entering. The reigning king has advised me to try a show before I go right into a pageant. But, I'm clueless how to even get myself out there enough to do that. My next step is contacting the bar owners and see where that leads me. Here is a link to a quick site I put together with pics of me in drag: gbobbie.webs.com (http://www.gbobbie.webs.com). I sent that to them to see if I get anywhere. I'll be sure to post pics of whatever comes next :)

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2009, 06:03 PM
Here is a link to a quick site I put together with pics of me in drag: gbobbie.webs.com (http://www.gbobbie.webs.com). I sent that to them to see if I get anywhere. I'll be sure to post pics of whatever comes next :)

Hi, I hope you don't mind, but i showed those pics to my other half who is GG, and ask her 'when you see these pics what do you think'...she said, 'thats a bloke, so?'......I said nothing, so she said 'ftm?'....i then showed her your female picture and all she could say was 'really??? that was her???? no way!! :D, you definitely are extremely passable as male :D

soimhappy
09-21-2009, 06:18 PM
Thanks, Kieron. You have no idea how happy that makes me :D

Kieron Andrew
09-21-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks, Kieron. You have no idea how happy that makes me :D

you are welcome :)