PDA

View Full Version : How I spent the day

Kim_Bitzflick
09-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Hi Girls,

I just want to tell you how I spent my day.

I am currently unemployed (anyone need a structural engineer?) So this morning after the kids are off to school it's time to do some yard work (no I wore my male clothes :sad: because I was using the weed whacker).

After that I came in to rest & changed into my ugly jean skirt. I only wear it around the house. I was still wearing my sweaty male shirt.

After a rest & some food, I decided to work in my woodworking shop. I worked for about 3 hours wearing that skirt and it was REALLY comfortable.

It will be hard to wear pants in the shop again. :D

Ronni Seymour
09-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Reading the title, I thought you were going to announce a day out and about as Kim in some cute outfit. ;)

jaynesissy
09-15-2009, 04:35 PM
Sounds like you really enjoyed going about your routine in a skirt. Sounds like fun to me too.

Kim_Bitzflick
09-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Well, I love jeans skirts!! They're ...hawt! :)
Sara

Sara,

I love jean skirts also, but I just can't find the right one. The one I wore today is one I bought early on, before I was brave enough to try it on in the store.

Carol,

I plan to go out & about tomorrow & Thursday - Looking for a better jean skirt to wear out & about.

geri-tg.
09-15-2009, 06:06 PM
I know the feeling of dressing and working. I can go outside and work enfem when I am in N.C. It is awesome. I even drive the mule up the mountian dressed.:o

sherri52
09-15-2009, 06:10 PM
Jean skirts are great aren't they. Comfortable

Kimberly Marie Kelly
09-15-2009, 06:45 PM
I mow the lawn and wash my car in short tennis skirts from Nike and running skirts from Champion, it is so comfortable. Love it. Kimberly Marie Kelly :battingeyelashes: