PDA

View Full Version : first phone conversation with a cd girlfriend!

Olivia
07-20-2005, 10:44 AM
Hi everyone! I just had to tell someone how excited i am right now. I just had the nicest telephone conversation with my best cd friend. I met her through this forum and I feel so lucky to have her. We met together once and dressed and visited for hours. It was a first for us both then and now, we've talked on the phone. Another first for me! She is a great girl and a great friend too. Yeah, as someone said recently, "who says this is all cyber?" I would never have met her and had this important friendship if it hadn't been for this forum. For that, and for her, I'm so thankful. Thanks to all you wonderful girls who give us all such support and love. Damn, we are so lucky to have this place and our community here! Love to you all, Olivia.

Tristen Cox
07-20-2005, 10:52 AM
That's what it's all about. I remember the first time I talked with someone from this forum on the phone. Infact it was Kew:D I was so nervous at first but really we just talked and rambled on and had a great time. Spoke with Sherlyn too. Nice to take things a step further than reading off the screen and realising "hey these are real people, just like me"

Olivia
07-20-2005, 10:59 AM
Ain't it the truth Tristen?! You are so right, this is what it's all about. Real friends who accept and love you for who you are. Wonderful it is! 'Liv

JoAnnDallas
07-20-2005, 11:46 AM
Olivia.... Your sssooo lucky to have met a good freind like that. I feel it makes it easier and better when you have someone that shares your interest, likes, tastes, and etc. Remember two out together is more passing than by yourself.

Wendy me
07-20-2005, 02:18 PM
i have met and talked to a few girls from here just so nice to here and see the outhers from here....

Stephanie Mancini
07-20-2005, 02:34 PM
Olivia to have the friendship of another girl is so very very special, treasure it

Steph

Cutie
07-20-2005, 02:49 PM
That is so lovely for you, it is wonderful meeting people who are experiancing the same thing as you

Luv Cutiexxxxxxx

Priscilla1018
07-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Hi Olivia,

That is so cool,I have made many good friends here.Thank God for the internet.

Olivia
07-20-2005, 04:43 PM
Thanks Tristen, Joann, Wendy, Steph, Cutie and Priscilla for your nice replies. I think the world of all you girls and agree that it's great to have that connection that this forum provides. Yep, Priscilla, ain't the internet cool? Later girlfriends, Olivia.

DanaJ
07-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Yep, I had never talked with a CD before either, but I talk with several here on a daily basis now....

DanaJ

Bobbie Lee
07-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi Sis: You are not the only lucky one, I am lucky too to have meet you, :love: Love ya Bobbie

eileen1969
07-22-2005, 03:09 PM
how cool gf! nice eh! I am very excited that you and your cdgf was able to share with each other! nice! something for me to look forward too hun! laters n stay sexi Eileen :Pray: :dance: :think: :welcome: