PDA

View Full Version : Breaking down closet doors

halfman_halfamazing
09-17-2009, 03:05 AM
I told one of my best friends I'm trans a few weeks ago. I'm so happy. We've been friends since the sixth grade. Our families have known each other for a long time cuz her older brothers and her sister went to the same preschool and my brother and sister did. Then we all went to the same school. K-8.

Also told my other best friend. I had been trying to and she just broke up with her boyfriend of three years which has been hard on everyone. He was my bro but obviously i have to respect her choice on their new relationship status as soon as the storm ends. Anyway she said something about Lisa and i being her favorite couple after Nicole and Jen whoever they are. Now we aren't sure if they're lesbians but after a laugh Lisa was like, 'ok you need to tell her'. So i pretty much said i'm not gay!
She was so confused. After some explaining she sent this ''awww! see i wasnt sure cuz you never really said. ull be a boy in my eyes from here on!"
I locked it. It was one of the nicest things ever. That was Stella.

Also yesterday I talked to nicole, (first best friend not assumed lesbian lol) i told her how happy i was and that i had just had my fourth shot. She was so happy. Also told her how Lisa insists that my lip hair is thicker, i got taller, my voice cracks, and my face is different. I don't believe her so she said she'll tell me when she see's me next week.

Going to have everyone come over including Stella's brother Daniel for an Office party. Y'know new season, season 5 on dvd and we play my office boardgame. Have to clean it out though! I cannot forget! Last time we played the ex came and God forbid we open it and his notecards and writing spills out!!!! I'd puke.

Anyway that's all I have to say! Lol just sharing my happiness

Thornton
09-17-2009, 07:42 AM
well, alright, halfman! :w00t: