PDA

View Full Version : One Step More???? Or Happy To Dress???

Cutie
07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
I started out dressing at about 14. I have always found i wanted more and more. I would dress as often as possible, i would even wear panties etc under my school uniform and work clothes (as i got older).

When i moved into my own home i could then dress full time at home, but still not at work. But I still wanted more, so i started looking into Hormones, Breast Gro and other herbal products. I started to totally shave my body, pluck my eyebrows etc etc.

I even started going to the gym to keep my body in good condition. I am now at the point where i am 95% full time and i feel wonderful. Going out used to be a right drama lol, but I learnt with experience how to walk, talk and act. Now I get men and women chatting me up when i am all dressed up for a night on the town.

The strange thing is I don;t find men a turn on, but I do find Transexual's, Crossdresser's and of cause Women a turn on.

Anyhow sorry to go on and on, i just wanted to share my story and find out at what point everyone else is at.

Are you a CD in private (no-one knows) or a CD who go out and about.. A full time etc etc etc etc

Thanks for taking the time to read this post.

Luv Cutiexxxxxxxxxxx

Tristen Cox
07-20-2005, 02:43 PM
Are you a CD in private (no-one knows) or a CD who go out and about.. A full time etc etc etc etc

This part is currently being covered here: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11281

Toyah
07-20-2005, 02:44 PM
Easy really CD in private would love to meet others but never 1 have the time or 2 the opertunity.I work away a lot when I get back I have to re build a house the wife has spent a week or 2 destroying

Natalie x
07-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Although I only started this year, and late in life, I am in it all the way.

I dress nearly all the time at home (just any old stuff that's handy, plus wig and a bit of lipstick), sleep in a pretty nightie and wear knickers to work (under drab, up to today). Yesterday I bought some black women's trousers and started to wear them to work today with the uniform tee shirt; stayed with male shoes for the time being. I also wear nail polish and a pale lipstick and I'm growing my hair longer. Haven't had any opportunities to go out, yet, but I'm hoping to get the courage to go to a big barbeque being thrown by some friends at the end of July; that will be my "coming out" if I can get the nerve to do it!

Like you, I am trying herbal hormones, totally shave my body and pluck my eyebrows, too. Haven't found Breastgro yet, but want to give it a go; is it herbal?

I'm out to most of my friends (and gradually telling the rest), half my family and my employers and workmates (all female).

I still prefer women, and don't fancy men. I have not yet met any transexual's or other crossdresser's socially yet, but don't feel any desire for relationships within our community.

Cutie
07-21-2005, 12:25 PM
It is nice when we see we are not alone, and we are or can be going through the same experiances etc etc.. It was a lovely reply to my thread Natalie, i hope we can chat and become friends

Luv Cutiexxx

Although I only started this year, and late in life, I am in it all the way.

I dress nearly all the time at home (just any old stuff that's handy, plus wig and a bit of lipstick), sleep in a pretty nightie and wear knickers to work (under drab, up to today). Yesterday I bought some black women's trousers and started to wear them to work today with the uniform tee shirt; stayed with male shoes for the time being. I also wear nail polish and a pale lipstick and I'm growing my hair longer. Haven't had any opportunities to go out, yet, but I'm hoping to get the courage to go to a big barbeque being thrown by some friends at the end of July; that will be my "coming out" if I can get the nerve to do it!

Like you, I am trying herbal hormones, totally shave my body and pluck my eyebrows, too. Haven't found Breastgro yet, but want to give it a go; is it herbal?

I'm out to most of my friends (and gradually telling the rest), half my family and my employers and workmates (all female).

I still prefer women, and don't fancy men. I have not yet met any transexual's or other crossdresser's socially yet, but don't feel any desire for relationships within our community.

ebony
07-21-2005, 04:46 PM
HI cutie

I dress up as much as I can. I raised in a house with all women no sisters just my mom aunties and my grandma. I could be the perfect gentleman or
a lady.I get a bit nervous in public becoause I dont have my Own breast nobody Knows but I do cause all these enhancers are getting old its time for something new.. Im more in drab than drag because I don't ever want my
littlr girl to ever see, but when ever my girlfriend go to the club with her friends I hop right into my panties and bra apply the makeup then the clothes then the
heels jewlery ECT... And if I feel I look good enough to go out Im jumpin my
but in my car and Im going to a club.
When My girlfriend and I decided that we love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together but it is best that we live in seperate homes for our childs sake. So whenever that happens Im going to go ahead
and find a job as a female so I could spend more time in femme than just at home.( might just start the hormone process)

Cutie
07-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Hi Ebony lovely message you have wrote. Does your GF know??/ hope to hear off you, good luck on the future

Luv Cutiexxxxxxx

HI cutie

I dress up as much as I can. I raised in a house with all women no sisters just my mom aunties and my grandma. I could be the perfect gentleman or
a lady.I get a bit nervous in public becoause I dont have my Own breast nobody Knows but I do cause all these enhancers are getting old its time for something new.. Im more in drab than drag because I don't ever want my
littlr girl to ever see, but when ever my girlfriend go to the club with her friends I hop right into my panties and bra apply the makeup then the clothes then the
heels jewlery ECT... And if I feel I look good enough to go out Im jumpin my
but in my car and Im going to a club.
When My girlfriend and I decided that we love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together but it is best that we live in seperate homes for our childs sake. So whenever that happens Im going to go ahead
and find a job as a female so I could spend more time in femme than just at home.( might just start the hormone process)