PDA

View Full Version : Problems with religious or political groups

Diana1029
09-17-2009, 12:00 PM
In my country theres not a marked tendence against crossdressign or anything but i guess it is maybe because i havent investigated enough so if anyone could tell me about expiriences with any groups that are against our "hobbies" or what they've done or do it be good for knowing a litle bit better

I dont know if I expressed well if I didn't please tell me ant I'll try to edit so that it can be understand

CamillaCD
09-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Which country ?

Diana1029
09-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Which country ?

I live in Mexico city at least as far as I've seen theres no organised groups but id like to know about other countries too

Karren H
09-17-2009, 12:24 PM
Just because there aren't any organized groups that hate your (our) hobby doesn't mean the everyone doesn't hate what you do! Lol.

Joni Marie Cruz
09-17-2009, 01:22 PM
It also doesn't mean that everyone does hate what you (and we) do. Not everyone "hates" us. Probably like most places the vast majority don't care one way or another, a minority will approve and support you and another minority may hate and despise you for it. Part of it also depends on where you are, rural areas, at least in the US, tend to be less tolerant while larger cities tend to be more accepting. This is probably true nearly anywhere.

You just need to be careful and aware of your surroundings, like any girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari

Niya W
09-17-2009, 01:50 PM
I live in Mexico city at least as far as I've seen theres no organised groups but id like to know about other countries too
All I can say is keep on looking. I've met a few CD's from Mexico city and they were talking about places to go down there .