PDA

View Full Version : Almost dressed

carolinewalker_2000
09-17-2009, 04:03 PM
I feel a bit of a fraud posting this on this forum. You girls are pushing the boundaries all the time and I am really proud of you all. I just wish I had the opportunities to be so open.

Anyway, I haven't had any time to dress for several weeks and am starting to get more than a bit frustrated. This evening I had to go to a somewhat boring function and decided that if I couldn't dress fully, at least I would go out wearing pretty underwear under my drab, male suit. What a relief! The sensation of my trousers sliding over filmy nylons as I walked was wonderful. It quite enlivened the evening for me, wondering what the people I was talking to - many of whom I know well - would think if they knew what I was wearing under my suit!!

Not much of an adventure, but fun all the same!

Jaclyn NM
09-17-2009, 05:14 PM
I think most of us have done that at least a few times, I know that I often underdress, and just love the feel of soft slippery clothing beneath my male drab.

DAWNB
09-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Since I don't get a lot of dress time I under dress quite a bit. It keeps me "happy" until the next time I can fully dress. Don't let your self get frustrated as that's the time you can make mistakes you might not want to. Enjoy what you are able to do like I do.

joann426
09-17-2009, 07:16 PM
even beeing under dress is what we do most of the time even more in the winter months:o

JulieC
09-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Keep at it Caroline! It's the little things that can help sooo much. Underdressing is very common. Depending on the size of the function you were attending, it's a pretty good bet someone else there was underdressed too.

Karren H
09-18-2009, 10:31 AM
The thought "I hate you" just poped into my head!!! Lol. I haven't dressed since July... But I'm not really having any issues... Think I've moved on from a crossdresser to a collector of feminine things! Sigh...

DanielleLee
09-18-2009, 12:34 PM
Depending on the size of the function you were attending, it's a pretty good bet someone else there was underdressed too.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you really think so? :eek: LOL! Thank you for giving me a great laugh!

Caroline,

My situation is largely the same as yours, (and Dawn's) where I can't be as open as I'd like and generally only underdress. In fact, it's been a year since I was fully dressed. Don't be discouraged & try not to get frustrated. Just enjoy the time you can spend dressed.

Danielle

sherri52
09-18-2009, 12:44 PM
I aways undedress. I don't own drab undergarments

EjayeCD
09-18-2009, 12:51 PM
So do I, and I'm probably wearing prettier undies than most women. VS Second Skin Satin Whisper Pink high cut briefs & matching Bra.