PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing or Family?

Glenda58
09-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Would you give up crossdressing for a day or a week to be with your family?

Let's say you could dress all weekend or spend a day with your kids or (in my grandkids) in drab?

Myself I would be with the kids and family. I can dress some other time but they grow up and be gone in short time.

I know we can give it up forever it just doesn't work. But for a day or week I can do.

LisaM
09-17-2009, 10:01 PM
I really struggle with this. I don't get dressed all that often. Dressing isn't a big deal for me. What matters is how I feel about who I am. I don't really consider myself to be your average male so how I dress isn't important. It is really about who I feel i am.

So, do I crossdress? I guess the answer is yes but I don't think of it as crossdressing. I think of it as dressing but I don't do it a lot. I believe I am female and I don't think the clothes that I wear define me as either male or female,

Karren H
09-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Family first.... Everything is secondary... Crossdressing is low low low on the list...

linnea
09-17-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm not 24/7, so I frequently defer dressing in order to be with various members of my family. Now, however, my situation has changed a bit since all of my grown children and their spouses know about my crossdressing. There will be times, probably rare, when I will see them and be dressed en femme. My daughter is particularly interested in doing this.

Alice B
09-17-2009, 11:46 PM
All our kids, grand kids and many friends know I cross dress. I spend a lot of time with them and always as myself, not Alice. Except my toe nails are painted and legs shaved. Not a problem at all.

Erica Lynne
09-17-2009, 11:49 PM
I am with Karen on this for sure, family first!

crusadergirl
09-17-2009, 11:53 PM
Since i get little no chance to cd family will come first. But on the other side i can cd and be with my family so why not do both.
I will not pick one over the other when i can have both.

The Gas Man Cometh
09-17-2009, 11:57 PM
Well, I don't really think one should HAVE to choose between family or dressing. I know that in reality, some people have to because of people who have trouble dealing with CDing.

For me, I can go to family gatherings in a suit and tie and really no one cares. They're used to me being just me I suppose.

Not everyone is as lucky, but if families worked together to SOLVE problems, rather than try to protect the problems, then we could all enjoy family and CDing put together.

That's just my take on it.

Ralph
09-18-2009, 02:05 AM
Family first.... Everything is secondary... Crossdressing is low low low on the list...
Yeah, what she said. If I were forced to make a choice between family or dressing... these dresses would be in the goodwill bag faster than you could say "what color panties are you wearing today?"

Fortunately I have never had to make that choice!

Fab Karen
09-18-2009, 02:35 AM
No wife,no kiddies, not an issue.

Deborah Jane
09-18-2009, 03:32 AM
Family every time!!
I see my kids every weekend and wouldn't consider c/ding instead of seeing them.
But I guess i'm lucky, I do have the option of doing both if I so wish.

Tracy_Victoria
09-18-2009, 03:46 AM
Yes, always family for me too

they always come first.

erickka
09-18-2009, 06:29 AM
By all means, Family First.

Misty G
09-18-2009, 07:03 AM
Family comes first Grand kids

JulieC
09-18-2009, 09:37 AM
A day or a week to be with family? That's a pittance. Of course I'd choose family. Just last night, I was carrying my sleepy daughter from the car to the house, ever ruing the day when I wouldn't be carrying her anymore.

I can crossdress any time. I can't spend time with my kids forever. They will eventually be gone.

Jocee
09-18-2009, 10:39 AM
I'm totally with Karen on this.... Family First......

DanielleLee
09-18-2009, 10:46 AM
No question at all. My family and kids' needs ALWAYS come before my own. That's a requirement for any husband & father... even if he does like to wear panites, LOL :tongueout

aggi123
09-18-2009, 10:55 AM
Hmmm, for me that would depend on the family member! My brother...I might not choose him. Well, maybe, kinda, I don't know? I hope that answers your question! :D

cdterri
09-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Family first and foremost!
Have lost several family members lately and would give up every dress I own to spend one more hour with any of them!

Adelaide
09-18-2009, 03:43 PM
Family has always been first....and will always be. But wouldn't it be nice to think of yourself for once...instead of others all the time? Especially that I can't get dressed when I want...
A.

Mya Summers
09-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Family should always come first b4 CD'ing, as it should for anything else in this life.

pattyv
09-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Family first always.

Dragster
09-18-2009, 07:38 PM
I've rarely seen 100% agreement on this forum, but we've all got this one right. Family comes first, CDing can take place when the family go home, or even before, if they already know!

Tony

joann426
09-18-2009, 08:03 PM
i think everybody is right on this subject family first

man by day women by nite