PDA

View Full Version : some times

slamddoger
09-18-2009, 02:47 PM
have you sat down and ask your salf why do i dress as a women . and why do i like going out as a women.

sherri52
09-18-2009, 02:49 PM
Dressing like a woman makes me feel good. Going out as a woman (and I don't pass) gives me a thrill I can't get as a man.

Byllie
09-18-2009, 03:12 PM
have you sat down and ask your salf why do i dress as a women . and why do i like going out as a women.
But are you dressing as a woman, or are you really dressing as who you really are?

Nicole Brown
09-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Oh yes, and I answered that question this way, I dress like a woman because I love the look and feel of the clothing. I love the feeling of my attached breast forms. I love the feel of my wig just touching my shoulders. I love the smell of my perfume and I especially love the look, feel and smell of my makeup. In short I love being a girl.

The reason I love going out dressed as a woman is because I can. I love the acceptance I get when I enter a store to do some shopping. I love being able to walk down the street and have a gust of wind blow my dress up. I love the feeling as I walk and my stockings rub against each other. I love the sound that my heels make as I walk on a tile floor. I love looking in the mirror in my car before I exit it and touch up my makeup. In short I love being a girl.

Nicole

PaulaJaneThomas
09-18-2009, 03:22 PM
It's all about gender identity.

Karren H
09-18-2009, 03:22 PM
Nope!!! Why should I try to answer a question that is not answerable... And even if I knew why..... It wouldn't change a thing.. So I don't know why.. And I don't care why... I just dress like this because I'm driven to.. Plain and simple...

Danielle Gee
09-18-2009, 03:28 PM
Nope!!! Why should I try to answer a question that is not answerable... And even if I knew why..... It wouldn't change a thing.. So I don't know why.. And I don't care why... I just dress like this because I'm driven to.. Plain and simple...

I gave up trying to analize myself years ago. I do it for the same reason other guys play golf........It make me happy!!! Nuff Said

madison lee
09-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Why is water wet and the sky blue? It just is. My reasons are myriad. I enjoy pushing boundries. I enjoy the feel, the look, and the mindset of crossdressing. I like to emulate women. I also get sexual gratification from it. Why? I don't know. I may get slammed for the rest of this post but oh well...its what I believe and feel to be true.

I believe that all of humanity is slowly but surely headed to the place where a persons gender does not matter. Where what a person wears does not matter. We as crossdressers just got there a little bit before everyone else. I think that Crossdressers are what was originally intended when humanity was created.

I believe we are the best of both worlds. We have both male and female instincts, (or try to anyway) and feelings. We have a mind that trys to encompass both sides of humanity. Are we perfect at it? No. But we TRY. I believe that women have already achieved this state, where they are able to express both masculine and feminine traits. Women already wear what was once considered masculine clothing. Does that make them crossdressers? No. It makes them WHOLE people.

I think that crossdressers are just men that are trying to get in balance with our true selves the way we were meant to be. A whole person. Able to be feminine and masculine in one body (except for the obvious bodily differences). But I am talking about the mental aspects of this. Boys are programmed differently than girls are. Society says boys act this way and girls you act that way.

But what would happen if kids were raised without the restrictions on gender differences that society puts on everyone? What would happen if a little boy expressed the desire to wear a dress to school instead of pants and was allowed to do so without anyone making fun or punishing him because thats only for little girls? He might just grow up to be a well rounded individual. I think that our world would be a different, BETTER place. Would it solve all of the worlds problems? No. But it would possibly help to make it a more tolerant one.

My love, hugs and kisses to all my sisters and, just as importantly, to all the women and Significant Others who have shown us the way to be a whole person and support us. They are the embodiment of all that we struggle and strive to achieve and be.

So I say Thank you Ladies, for being a bright and shining example to us.

Madison

p.s If I had a wish and it would be granted, I would wish for the power to transform from a man into a woman and back again whenever I wished. Now THAT would be a cool superpower.

Elle1946
09-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Because I can and because I enjoy it.

Gisele
09-18-2009, 07:31 PM

Karen hit the nail on the head for me. I use to think why I do such things and am I a freak of sorts.
Now many years later after life on the net I feel oh so NORMAL now! Knowing that I am way way far from being alone in all of this.

I have just accepted that I am way more female inside and I have to express it no matter what.

This is for each one of you guys and girls here on this board :hugs:

Frédérique
09-18-2009, 08:08 PM

If I ever asked myself why I dress as a woman, the answer must have been obvious – I don’t recall such meaningless inquiries into the nature of myself. I just am – any questions so far?

Why is water wet and the sky blue? It just is. My reasons are myriad. I enjoy pushing boundries. I enjoy the feel, the look, and the mindset of crossdressing. I like to emulate women. I also get sexual gratification from it. Why? I don't know.

Good post, Madison! I like that phrase – the “mindset” of crossdressing. I was looking at this artists' forum I used to frequent the other day, and I quickly remembered why I prefer the company of my fellow crossdressers, even though I’m a visual artist by trade – crossdressers and crossdressing are just way more fun! There’s something emotional about it, too, drawing on old memories, the search for friendship, and the question of existence itself. It can get pretty heavy, but the overall feeling is lightness – the bearable lightness of being…

trannie T
09-18-2009, 08:27 PM
I too agree completely with Karren, now I sit down and ask myself the question, "When can I go out again?"

mklinden2010
09-18-2009, 08:50 PM
>>have you sat down and ask your salf why do i dress as a women . and why do i like going out as a women.

No, honestly, I have never sat down and asked myself why you dress as a woman or why you like going out as a woman.

But, if you do and if you know why, good for you.

Terri Andrews
09-18-2009, 08:59 PM
I love the feel of the clothes , the sound of my heels, men holding doors for me and I could go on but the buttom line is I can and dressing as a Woman completes me.