PDA

View Full Version : pretty skirt sir!!!

stacy-marie hanna
09-18-2009, 03:37 PM
this is what the postman said to me this morning.
i was having a little girly time before work today. i had my panties, bra and a blue short satin dress on and was just getting my wig ready when there was a knock at the door.
i quickly put wy wig down and threw my bath robe on over the dress to hide it and went to asnwer the door.making sure my cute dress was hidden i answered to find the postman there with a package for me(hold the double entendres please)as i went to sign for the parcel the wind blew quite strongly causing my bathrobe to flap behind my legs.i tried to quickly ajust my robe but as i pulled the robe back shut noticed the postman looking at my lower half.i pulled my robe shut and then the comment came of 'nice skirt sir'.
i didnt even give it a second thought and said 'actually its a dress'
he went really quiet, oviously he didnt mean to say anything.
i signed for the package and then closed the door as the postie walked away.

stacy-marie

Sylvermane
09-18-2009, 04:07 PM
love it.

Mya Summers
09-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Bet ur heart was racing during this moment, Mine would have been.

raleighbelle
09-18-2009, 04:28 PM
I'm sure that's not the first time he has seen anything like that!

Tracii G
09-18-2009, 04:39 PM
That is too funny.

katieblush
09-22-2009, 01:55 PM
I have had some moments like that myself :),i felt like my heart would beat out of my chest but i just laff it off these days,the last time i had a bad back/neck whiplash and had to go to hospital,upon seeing the nurse she asked me to remove my socks? i thought why as i cannot even bend,anyhow my socks were removed to show nail varnish i could of died of embarrassment but they were relay cool about it,the female nurse said "don't worry there are no secrets in here you know".:battingeyelashes:

cindym5_04
09-22-2009, 02:23 PM
Awesome response!

Karren H
09-22-2009, 02:30 PM
If you hadn't cut him off so quickly he was probably going to say "I have one just like it". Or "where did you buy it".... And you could have made a new friend!! Lol.