PDA

View Full Version : Could Not Take My Eyes Off Of Her

jamiecd636
09-18-2009, 06:01 PM
I had a meeting with a client today that I have done business with for years. She always dresses very professionally. Today when I got to her office she was dressed for casual Friday. She was wearing blue jeans, a black v-neck top, her black bra kept peeking out the v ee of her top, and black 4 inch peep toes. She is an attractive blond and her make up was perfect.

All during our meeting, I could not keep my eyes off of her, I wanted to be wearing her outfit, have shoulder length hair, perfect make up and finger and toe nail polish. I was in awe of her completely. I can not stop picturing her total look and wishing that could be me.

Kristy 56
09-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Definitely know the feeling ! And I know I'm not the only one !

MelanieCA
09-18-2009, 06:58 PM
<sigh> I know just how you feel.

Last week I was waiting in line at the food court at the mall, and just in front of me was a young woman, nearly the perfect image of how I imagine myself...Wish I could have taken a picture.

docrobbysherry
09-18-2009, 07:19 PM
But, NOT those willowy ones, with the perfect nails, hair, accessories, etc. :eek:

And watching one of those incredible creatures walk in her hi-heels---------------OMG! :daydreaming:

Well, we ALL believe in reincarnation, rite? :heehee:

So, there's STILL hope for NEXT TIME!?:brolleyes:

Gisele
09-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Yep been there!

LOL, Most men want to get into "her" pants....and we really want to get into her pants and undies and bra and top.....etc...:D

dennisGTS
09-18-2009, 09:51 PM
I had a meeting with a client today that I have done business with for years. She always dresses very professionally. Today when I got to her office she was dressed for casual Friday. She was wearing blue jeans, a black v-neck top, her black bra kept peeking out the v ee of her top, and black 4 inch peep toes. She is an attractive blond and her make up was perfect.

All during our meeting, I could not keep my eyes off of her, I wanted to be wearing her outfit, have shoulder length hair, perfect make up and finger and toe nail polish. I was in awe of her completely. I can not stop picturing her total look and wishing that could be me.

There have been too many time to count when I have been in that same type of situation! :daydreaming:

...Most men want to get into "her" pants....and we really want to get into her pants and undies and bra and top.....etc...:D

Couldn't've said it any better... :daydreaming:

AmandaM
09-18-2009, 10:01 PM
Yep been there!

LOL, Most men want to get into "her" pants....and we really want to get into her pants and undies and bra and top.....etc...:D

Well, I go back and forth on both feelings. :daydreaming:

Karren H
09-18-2009, 10:30 PM
Jeans?? Ekkkkkk. I never schedule meetings on casual Fridays... Monday - Thursday's dresses and skirts are sooo much nicer to look at!!!

Nicole Brown
09-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Hi Jamie,

Yup, been there, done that. And not just once...

I remember one particular incident that took place about 15 years ago. I was sent to another office in my company to lead an audit of their service staff. The first activity was a meeting with the site executive who just happened to be a very attractive blond. I, and my audit team, were shown into her office and invited to take seats opposite her desk.

After the introductions were made and handshakes were exchanged, across her desk, we sat down to begin the audit. After several minutes of questions and answers this lady got up from her seat behind her desk and walked around to the front of her desk. She then proceeded to remove her suit jacket which left her in her ivory silk blouse, her rather short, tight black pencil skirt and a pair of 4" black slingback pumps. What can I say, my heart almost jumped into my throat. I so wanted to exchange places, and clothing, with her.

She then walked directly in front of her desk and directly opposite where I was seated. With no effort at all, she lifted and seated herself onto the front edge of her desk and crossed her legs at the knees. Her skirt crept up her legs and I was just dieing and immediate became tongue tied.

It took me a good few minutes to get myself back on track and turn the tables back to my being in charge. The remainder of the session was uneventful as I was now past the point of dreaming of being in her cloths, well almost. :battingeyelashes: I have thought back on the events of this day many times over the years and wonder what she would have thought if she knew that her sexy actions had the desired effect but not for the reason she had intended.

Nicole

suchacutie
09-19-2009, 09:18 AM
It's one thing to size up a GG and suddenly be so attracted to wanting to be able to transform into those attibutes, but I've had a couple experiences that really affected me:

1) I was on an Amtrak train heading to NYC from the north, when a woman entered a seat across the aisle. I didn't notice her until the conductor took her ticket before looking at my my stub, and he talked with her for quite a while since she apparantly took that train often. She was an older women casually but smartly dressed. As I was waiting for the conductor to finish his discussion I finally noticed her, and suddenly froze. Yes, she was a woman, but the "clues" were not all female. Voice, length of fingers and toes, scarf around her neck, facial features...I realized I could not prove to myself what her biological gender was. It was the first time that I have met someone so clearly gender ambiguous, yet clearly passing as a woman. I surely took notes!

2) I was in a Starbucks that I frequent very often, and was in my own world waiting in line when suddenly I realized that the woman in front of me had my exact body structure, height, weight...everything. I didn't have but a few seconds as we had to interact at the counter (they already knew my order!) and when the woman spoke, although it was a feminine-ish voice, I was suddenly aware that here was my double in real life! While we waited the 30 sec for our coffees she turned and asked for some driving directions. Here I am trying not to stare but trying to take in every detail of her presentation while also having a pleasant conversation about how she gets to the airport!
She was so comfortable with who she was and again I sure took notes!

We can do this!!!!!! :)

tina

Rachel Morley
09-19-2009, 12:46 PM
I know how that is. You see a pretty GG, who really has style and is very feminine, and you want to be just like them or maybe even be them! If I couldn't be me, I'd want to be my wife. :)