PDA

View Full Version : When the wife's away

Phyliss Hdson
09-18-2009, 11:11 PM
Ups and downs of a wonderful weekend. First the down side, after being away from home for almost a month I got an unexpected break and had the chance to go home for a few days. Good right! Problem is that since I was not suppose to be home she made plans to go to our daughters house for Labor Day Weekend. While it is true that I missed her, The up side was some very needed play time for Phyliss.
The fun actually started on the previous Monday with t a trip to the nail salon, as my wife was working all week prior to leaving. Arriving shortly after they opened I settled in for my Pedicure/Manicure, allowing the nail tech to choose the color, a kind of a dusty rose pink. With my nails freshly painted it was off to Wal-art and the mall for a little shopping. Found several tops and a dress at Wally world that I liked. However after trying them on I settled on these two tops. The wig I did not purchase til Friday.

Thursday morning, wife to the airport 6AM, 7 AM I am dressed for a casual day of working around the house and making plans for the weekend. First contact my friend Breanne, who I met in the chat room and turned out she live about a mile from me. Make plans for her first time out in the day time. Told her don’t worry I have just the day in mind.
Friday, trying to not be too excited while I put my make up on, daughter calls, fortunately, and says they don’t need her at work that day. With about half my make up done I grab everything and head to Breanne’s too finish getting ready. Then its off to Vanity’s, our local transformation studio. We spend a couple hours trying on wigs and getting some make up tips. After purchasing new wigs its off to Baba Yeger’s for lunch. Then home to drop Breanne off as she was traveling in the morning and for me to change, so I can have dinner with my younger daughter. Then dressing again and heading back out to meet Vanity and some of the other girls for some club time.
Saturday with the whole house to myself it was time to dress in my new outfits and wig for some quick pics , before running errands and doing some more shopping. Changing back to drab again long enough to have dinner with my daughter, That evening on my way back into Houston, for some more clubbing, I stopped for gas. A young woman pulled up next to me and asked: Mam do you have any change you could spare? She was on her way home and had not made it to the bank before they closed, so I gave her some change and she quickly put gas in her car and with a very gracious Thank you Mam, she was gone. Made my whole weekend. On my way home that night I stopped at the local Waffle House for some breakfast. Having not been there in quite some time the folks working there where glad to see me and asked why it had been so long since I had been there, almost 6 months. I told them work got in the way, doesn’t it always LOL. Sunday was more of the same. Then on Monday my fantacy weekend was over and it was back to perceived reality. Then my wife got home and it was once again a wonderful day.
Hugs Phyliss

AmiFL
09-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Sounds like you had way too much fun and looked great too, I'm jealous

Nicole Brown
09-19-2009, 08:17 AM
Hi Phyliss,

What a wonderful weekend and what beautiful pictures. You look fantastic in your new tops. Ordinary, I would be jealous of your long weekend en fem, but right now I am patiently waiting for the second week in October when I get to be Nicole full time for an entire week.

Family is going to visit other family on the west coast and I am stuck with work all week long, well sought of anyway. I have already scheduled 2 makeovers and one will include a photo shoot with a professional photographer. Since I have an entire week I am looking into the possibility scheduling a third makeover. I figure that between the three of them, at least one should be able to make me look beautiful... :battingeyelashes:

I also plan on lots of shopping and an overnight in a hotel that I have already made reservations for. I just can't wait and I hope that the pictures of me come out as well as the ones of you.

Nicole

Chari
09-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Great story, outfits, and pics, but you look too serious! Dressing up is suppose to FUN, so smile girl! Thanx for sharing.

jolanda_trav
09-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Hi Phyliss, what a wonderfull story and nice pictures you have.
Thanks for sharing
Jolanda

Rebecca Jayne
09-19-2009, 07:23 PM
A great story sounds like a real treat for Phyliss.
I love an outdoor swing, how fem! Super photos.

RJ

Pocatellolass
09-19-2009, 08:34 PM
What great outfits! you really have an eye for what looks great on you!

Kristen Marie
09-19-2009, 08:47 PM
What fun that must have been....and I adore the aqua top on you!!

sherri52
09-19-2009, 09:13 PM
you look great in those tops. Nice weekend too