PDA

View Full Version : HRT and family

cd_jamie
09-19-2009, 05:19 PM
This past week my oldest son got his hormone letter. he was diagnosed as TG last year. I made him break the news to the family himself with me at his side. It all went better than expected untill it came to his mother. She proceded in quoting things from the bible concerning homosexuals. little does she realize since she, the good christian, turned her back on the kids years ago. ( oh yea I am divorced from the bitch) Had she not turned her back she would have known he is A-sexual! 22yr old virgin who is drug and alcohol free! he has lived with me since he was 14.

cd_jamie
09-19-2009, 05:37 PM
BTW if I've read your post correctly then your child should really be she not he.

he told me he would inform me when he wants me to start using female pronouns. till then he wants us to continue using male pronouns...

He does have a new name picked for when he becomes she.

Alana Beaumont
09-19-2009, 05:47 PM
Yeah,I hate it when people rely on their religious scriptures to provide a pathetic attempt at a "valid" claim that I'm a bad person. God(s) forbid that they rely on their own independent minds, and listen to their hearts, to form an argument.

DianneRoberts
09-19-2009, 06:11 PM
Congratuations on having a grown child that is drug and alcohol free.
You can be proud !!!

sherri52
09-19-2009, 06:18 PM
Like father like son. Only kidding, it doesn't work that way. If your son is truly TG then he is definitly with the right parent. Not only do you understand but you can relate. I wasn't so lucky but both my parents love me.

Pocatellolass
09-19-2009, 08:24 PM
I think all of your children are lucky to have you as a parent, with such character and understanding Much respect to you for raising such responsible children who feel nurtured and loved and secure enough to be their true self.

kym
09-19-2009, 08:30 PM
sounds to me like your ex may have been brainwashed. (i know that is a little strong and i am kidding in a cruel way) Most people fear what they do not understand or whats strange and unusual to them, unfortunately to most "mainstream" americans we are strange and unusual. But i give you the utmost respect for supporting and loving your son for who he is and not try to make him what most want him to be or what they currently see on the outside. Its refreshing to see parents like yourself.:love::love: