PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Advice

Barbara_Jean
09-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Hi All
I am just getting started dressing again after a long hiatus. I got rid of everything 5 years ago so I am starting from scratch. It is very difficult for me to dress at home since my elderly parents live with me. In 3 weeks I am going out of town for a week and will be able to become Regina Ann each night. I have been buying things on E-bay and have some very cute clothes. I also have been reading this forum for about 2 years now and finally decided to join. You all have convinced me that I am not mentally crazy for feeling the way I do. It’s so nice to know there are SO Many other people that feel this way.
I have a couple of questions and hope I can get some advice.
Since I will be gone a week, I want to take advantage of every second I can to be a girl and I want to Feel as feminine as I can. I have read about Pheromones that they make you feel feminine with no side effects. Has anyone tried these? What results do you have?
Also, when you go out dressed and do not have a Female Voice yet, what do you do? If you go in a grocery store for example and buy something, what happens when the cashiers ask you something?
I am really working hard on my Female Voice and I hope to have something by then, but I just thought I’d ask for advice.

After reading all the posts, I really think this is a great place for me to be. I want to thank all you Ladies for all the help and encouragement you have already given me, with out even knowing me!
Regina Ann

Jonianne
09-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Welcome Regina. I am glad you decided to join us. As far as going out, I try to soften my voice, but as soon as I open my mouth they know I'm male. Sometimes they look suprised, but I am OK with them knowing I am a crossdresser, not a woman.