PDA

View Full Version : The beach

GirlyGirl26
09-20-2009, 10:47 AM
As the end of the summer season came and most of the croweds have gone home and back to school I tryed some thing I have always wnated to do. I went to the beach with a one pice on. I had a shirt on and shorts. But when I got on to the beach I then took off my shorts but kept the shirt on. There was not a lot of people on the beach so i stayed away from every one. I do not think any one saw.

The next time I tryed the same thing. Only diffrents is I had a bikini on. Its black and white with black strings to tie. The part around the back of my neck was sticking out. I set up at my spot took off my shorts and layed down. All was ok till I was three girls walking my way. I went to grab ny shorts and put them on. As they walked past one said "Nice shorts" I don't knoe if she saw or not. :straightface: Good thing i still had my shirt on or they would of saw eather the top or bottom. I would not try this in the summer crowed.

shawn123
09-20-2009, 11:31 AM
I've been doing kind of the same sort of thing. It's been very warm here in the evening, and the kids pool is in a secluded spot in the back yard. I've been able to go out several times wearing all those bikinis that I've bought and never had the nerve to wear outside the house.

Rachel B42
09-20-2009, 12:05 PM
I did the same thing last month, went to a nearby lake with my new bikini on underneath my shorts and top. I found an area without any other people and took off the shorts and top, went for a swim, it felt wonderful. After I laid out on my beach towel and got some sun and dried off.

I plan on making this a regular part of my summer activities and am glad to hear from another who has tried this also.

GirlyGirl26
09-20-2009, 12:22 PM
I had no truble putting it on and going to the beach but when I set foot on the sand I was ready to turn back. I want to do it again next summer. Don't know if I'll make it in to the water or not.