PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all

terry29
09-20-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi,

I've been dressing for almost 30 years,... I started off like most others, mom's stuff when she wasn't home... as I got older, I bought my own stuff and stayed home by myself.

I've had the courage to wear lingerie under my street clothes a few times. I've even found a few men to share my secret with over the years. I see you girls, in all of your beautiful glory and I an so proud of you and envious. You all look so good :)

Thank you for helping me to know that I'm not alone. Hopefully I can meet up with one or more of you one day. I'd love to go all the way with make-up and nails and go out for a girls night out.

Thanks for the support, thanks for the inspiration.

terry

Sherry-Stephanie
09-20-2009, 11:55 AM
That's what we're all about here....welcome and over time you'll see that taking steps forward will be the progression ....

CharleneT
09-20-2009, 12:05 PM
YOU can look fab too ! We aren't as amazing as it may seem at first either ;) Anyhoo, welcome to CD and hope you find all that you search for here. If its info or opinion, we're full of it :thumbsup:

SweetCaroline
09-20-2009, 12:05 PM
I'm not sure if I did anything myself, but you're welcome.

I wasn't much different from you when I joined this forum two and a half years ago. Back then I was an in the closet dresser, deathly afraid anyone would find out, slowly coming out on the internet, looking for anyone who would understand.

Six months later I was out and about following my dreams, starting to come out to my family and friends. I owe a lot of that to this forum and the people I met here.

Now, I consider myself fully out to my satisfaction. I now help moderate a couple local transgendered social group, and I've met a least a couple hundred other trans people in person over the last two years. So it just goes to show you never know what can happen.

I know I'll never regret it. Good luck out there. :thumbsup:

Michelle-Leigh
09-20-2009, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the forum, Terri ! No need to be fearful of wearing lingerie or panties and bra under your male clothes; I never wear male underwear even in my male mode - only bras and/or panties, and nobody is the wiser. The only time I do not wear a bra is when I am at work, and that is only because my cheezy white uniform shirt is thin and the bra shows through it - not acceptable in my male mode. I am now in the process of deciding whether to burn my old male underwear or just throw it all away :heehee: !

NV Susan
09-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Hi Terry; Like you I also have been dressing for over 30 years. I have been looking at this web-page for @ 1 year and find comfort that we are not alone. I finally joined the family here and hope to bring something worthwhile to the form. I also enjoy wearing lingerie under my guy clothes but I get out as often as I can fully dressed.

Miranda09
09-20-2009, 04:05 PM
Welcome to the forum Terry and have a great time. There's lots of people here who can give you wonderful abvise and inspiration. :)