PDA

View Full Version : Does your SO prefer you as Female? For everyone to answer

stefcd1
09-20-2009, 08:00 PM
Hello girls:

I have a question for the SOs on this site - how many of you actually perfer your male being dressed as a female? If possible, would you perfer to keep him in feminine attire 24/7? Just clothing or all the way with full makeup, wig, etc?

( For everyone to answer)

Stef

5150 Girl
09-20-2009, 09:26 PM
She don't care how i'm dressed. Wether I'm full out dressed, hald and half, or total drab. it's all coll with my SO.
And yes, i do know how lucky I am to have an SO that's so cool with everything

Jeannie
09-20-2009, 09:39 PM
She prefers for me to the man she married but she still recognizes Jeannie for who she is. I am ok with being in both worlds and we are happy where we are. Would I go 24/7 if I could? My heart says yes but my mind says no, but it would be so much fun if I could..

Jeannie

ashcrimson
09-20-2009, 09:59 PM
She despises the woman in me.

DemonicDaughter
09-20-2009, 10:07 PM
As an actual SO here, I prefer my partner to be happy. Everything else is moot.

Yeah yeah yeah. I know. Not the answer you want. :tongueout

loardata
09-21-2009, 04:22 AM
she dont want me dressing up as a female but dont want me male either, she wants to be the boss of the house and of me. whats hurts so much is the fact that I love her so much and wont let on that she cares at all:sad:-michille

nikki47
09-21-2009, 05:10 AM
My wife wouldn't want me dressing all the time,she does help me with buying clothes and makeup and she understands why i need to dress as Nikki,but most of the time when i dress i'm usually alone,but she always asks if i enjoyed myself.So it does feel so good to be accepted for who i am.

Nikki

Sheila
09-21-2009, 05:16 AM
Well I have to agree with DD on this one, so long as my partner is happy I really don't care what She/He wears :) or how often they wear it :)

Like DD I am an actual SO

Joan_CD
09-21-2009, 06:11 AM
My wife also wants me to be happy, but I asked her what she thought for this thread her preference is... me as a male or female. Without any hesitation she said... I prefer you dressed, behaving and looking like a woman!

Deborah Jane
09-21-2009, 06:18 AM
Sheila [as she has said] just wants me to be happy :)

That fact that quite often i'm happier as "Debs" isn't a problem for her :love:

Kolokea GG
09-21-2009, 07:08 AM
I prefer mine to be male..that's how I am most comfortable.

Marla16
09-21-2009, 07:24 AM
My wife would love foe me to be femme all the time, I work from home and can be dressed most of the time. I spend about 75% of the time as a female. I only dress as as a male when my children are with us,(from 1st marraige). I meet my cureent as a woman and she likes me femme, I do too!!!

Ally K
09-21-2009, 07:26 AM
Mine prefers me as a male. She wanted to be with a man, not a woman.

Now, she doesn't mind me dressing... but she doesn't want me to be a woman.

Sometimes it makes me wish I told my ex while we were together.. I told her recently, and she loves it. She would've helped me transition and all that stuff.. Hindsight is 20/20, eh?

Oh well, I'm madly in love with my fiancee.. and I can be happy as a boy that dresses as a girl sometimes.

Jilmac
09-21-2009, 07:49 AM
My SO is very understanding, and supportive but she prefres me in male mode when we're together. She has gotten used to my wearing panties 24/7 but that,s all she desires. She is very helpful and will offer advice whenever I ask. She has also seen pictures of Jill but does not want to know Jill in person.

Tina B.
09-21-2009, 08:12 AM
My wife would agree with Sheila, and DD, as long as I 'm not in a blue funk, she seems to be happy with whatever I'm wearing, from all guy, 1/2 & 1/2, or all girl. If I start to act moody, she will tell be to go put on something, and take some time to myself, I come back with a skirt and a smile, and all is good in our world!
Tina

kaitlin
09-21-2009, 08:43 AM
I asked my wife what her answer to this would be. She said it was simple...due to the area we live in, (redneck/back woods central) I can't dress fully everyday but, "As long as our nails match, (toes) your legs are smooth and you panties are cute, then I'm not too concerned about the rest" I LOVE her so much:love:!!!!! Kaitlin

Di
09-21-2009, 08:52 AM
S O here :D Whatever makes my partner HAPPY:D!!
24/7 or a few days a week whatever circumstances permit or they want or need.I always see the girl no matter how they are dressed.
As far as my preference-female

UASIANGAL
09-21-2009, 08:53 AM
Hello girls:

I have a question for the SOs on this site - how many of you actually perfer your male being dressed as a female? If possible, would you perfer to keep him in feminine attire 24/7? Just clothing or all the way with full makeup, wig, etc?

Stef

While this is more of a fantasy for ourselves, I have yet to date a SO who prefer their man to be their woman. Even within this forum, I think most of the SO deep down want the man in us and it is out of pure love that they accept the female.

AmiFL
09-21-2009, 09:01 AM
My wife absolutely positively without a doubt does not approve of my dressing. She never wants to see me again in girl clothes......

Since I joined this forum I am realizing the are many lucky men out there whose wives, SO's and family accept their harmless fun.

I have also been shopping recently with her and saw matching dresses on the clearence rack for pennies on the dollar. I joked we could have matching outfits and got the "LOOK".

We all make our beds I guess, but I wish she supported my dressing, even just a little.

Sandra
09-21-2009, 09:03 AM
SO here :)

Nigella is ts so I guess that answers the question as she dresses 24/7 ;) I'm happy just the way she is and the way she dresses.

Even within this forum, I think most of the SO deep down want the man in us

I don't and my SO knows this. I much prefer the female, she's more easy going and a much nicer person.

TGMarla
09-21-2009, 09:04 AM
I'll have to speak for her on this one. There ain't no way in hell she prefers me as a woman. No way.

Tania D
09-21-2009, 10:35 AM
I asked my partner and she said she mostly prefers to see me as male although she did add when she wants a serious conversation she prefers me as a woman

KellyV GG
09-21-2009, 10:43 AM
Lately I really do prefer him more in femme mode because I'm in this kind of fascination with it all mode. Plus he's so much happier when he dresses and has a great wardrode...and maybe because I know it's always in the front of his mind so I'd rather just have her out there. But this is weird....I think he's a little jealous of herself! Crazy....

iamgem
I think my one of my wifes fantasys is changing me from man to woman by not being dressed full time.

Taylor186
My wife is understanding, but she definitely prefers my male presentation. She'd like it to go away really, while at the same time she knows and accepts that it's a life-long journey.

She's helpful and will offer advice if I ask, and we've been out together (in safe places) on occasion. I dress fully once a month or less, but around the house I'm generally in non-male shorts all Summer long, with never a second look.

suchacutie
09-21-2009, 10:53 AM
My wife wants to know that the man she married is there for her, in that mode, whenever she wants/needs it. Within that agreement, Tina flourishes!

The fact is that we both have a fascination with Tina. Both of us keep trying to figure out who Tina is, and find it especially fascinating when Tina and the male in me have different opinions!

Whether fortunately or unfortunately, life is pretty intense and full for us. In that framework, Tina just can't be 24/7, but that's perfect as we like both sides of me.

Tina et al.

Kerigirl2009
09-21-2009, 10:54 AM
For me the answer is simple- My wife said to me in a fun and joking way "that B**** has to go" now I know she was laughing at the time but she would love for this to all just disappear forever. So definately man mode only.

Stitch
09-21-2009, 10:55 AM
Another SO here.

I'm going to have to say I prefer my partner as a man.
Don't me wrong as I love his femme side and I'm completely accepting but since his femme and male sides are pretty much the same person (his mannerisms, voice and topics don't change at all, just the clothes) I'd much rather see him in sexy man clothes. :heehee: He presents as male 80% of the time anyway, so it'd would be like me preferring someone I only meet occasionally to my partner.

Sheila
09-21-2009, 11:11 AM
While this is more of a fantasy for ourselves, I have yet to date a SO who prefer their man to be their woman. Even within this forum, I think most of the SO deep down want the man in us and it is out of pure love that they accept the female.

Sorry but just because you have not found an SO that accepts you does not qualify you to comment on what accepting SO's really want deep down .......... I met Debs on here 5 months after my previous relationship broke up, I knew Debs long before I knew MR Debs (We had passed in thread previously and PM'd each other occasionally over certain things in threads even when I was with my EX) .. Debs was in fact bothered that I would not accept her guy side ........ I enjoy both but will accept either/and or both as and when She/He chooses to appear ........ Love certainly has a lot to do with it, but not love for the gender, but rather love for the person

gender_blender
09-21-2009, 11:36 AM
All my female partners prefer me to be feminine, probably because I don't look too male and pass easily without makeup.

Kara Connor
09-21-2009, 11:40 AM
My wife prefers me as male, which is no problem since I am quite happy as my male self as long as I can ocasionally "go girly" and dress. However, since she has become more supportive and I have become more accepting of myself, she loves the fact that I am happier and less stressed in guy mode. For some reason I have also been revamping my male wardrobe, losing weight and just taking more care over my appearence, so my SO says if CD-ing is what it takes to increase my happiness and improve my appearance in both modes then she is all for it. I like to have the best of both worlds :)

Jessica Who
09-21-2009, 11:41 AM
She definitely does not prefer me that way, in fact sometimes she has trouble looking at me because she says I look authentically female when I am dressed. Although she is completely supportive and happy with me crossdressing, she most certainly prefers me in guy mode ;)

Mirani
09-21-2009, 11:41 AM
My SO allowed me to see my preference (to present 24/7 as female).

She encouraged me and supported me to understand how much I wanted to be "me" and showed me it was possible.

I know she liked me in male mode, but I also know she is delighted by my choice. She say's it I because I "blossom as Mira" but I existed in my male presentation.

She is right. I have never felt so right. :)

LindaMarie
09-21-2009, 11:46 AM
As an actual SO here, I prefer my partner to be happy. Everything else is moot.

Yeah yeah yeah. I know. Not the answer you want. :tongueout

I loved your answer.

Sandra
09-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Love certainly has a lot to do with it, but not love for the gender, but rather love for the person

:iagree:

DemonicDaughter
09-21-2009, 12:38 PM

You are sooooo wrong!

I date my partner BECAUSE she is who she is. Not because of clothing, not because of what pronoun she uses, but because of the person she is. Were she to decide right now that transitioning wasn't for her and she felt she had to be in male mode, I'd understand and still love her.

But I would GREATLY miss the woman she has become.

I much prefer the female, she's more easy going and a much nicer person.

I prefer women overall in general as partners, but if given the choice, I'd also prefer my partner as female.

Sorry but just because you have not found an SO that accepts you does not qualify you to comment on what accepting SO's really want deep down ..........

My thoughts exactly

I loved your answer.

Thank you. :)

dennisGTS
09-21-2009, 03:39 PM
I wish...if that were the case, I would be CDing almost all the time (except for going to work and out in public). But back to reality, she ultimately would want me to be a man - no CDing at all.

UASIANGAL
09-21-2009, 03:45 PM
Respectful of all the opinions here but I stand by mine and if you look and take a poll, it is still the MINORITY of SO who would like to see their partner dressed. It is not a matter of right or wrong, statistically, it is the reality.

No need to be angry as this is the reality and those precious women who accepts and encourage their SO to be dressed 24/7 has my highest respect and if I ever find one, I will happily still be in the minority.

Sorry but just because you have not found an SO that accepts you does not qualify you to comment on what accepting SO's really want deep down .......... I met Debs on here 5 months after my previous relationship broke up, I knew Debs long before I knew MR Debs (We had passed in thread previously and PM'd each other occasionally over certain things in threads even when I was with my EX) .. Debs was in fact bothered that I would not accept her guy side ........ I enjoy both but will accept either/and or both as and when She/He chooses to appear ........ Love certainly has a lot to do with it, but not love for the gender, but rather love for the person

If you read my comments, I do not disagree on the love for the person and I DID NOT state love for the gender either so I take your comment as the same meaning. Sorry, just because you are an excepting SO does not qualify you (as an minority) to comment for the majority of women in the world. Do you think there are lots of GG even on this forum looking for their mate? Look at the statistics if you can. So you accept MR. DEBS in any form or way, that is absolutely fantastic but sorry, you are still in the minority which I pointed out not as a right or wrong but just as a fact. Nothing wrong with being an exception.

You are sooooo wrong!

I date my partner BECAUSE she is who she is. Not because of clothing, not because of what pronoun she uses, but because of the person she is. Were she to decide right now that transitioning wasn't for her and she felt she had to be in male mode, I'd understand and still love her.

But I would GREATLY miss the woman she has become.

I prefer women overall in general as partners, but if given the choice, I'd also prefer my partner as female.

My thoughts exactly

Thank you. :)

With a comment like that, would you say you are a lesbian? Do you think majority of women in this world thinks like you? Just what percentage of women in the world likes to date a CD man and like to have her man dressed all the time. Tell me I am wrong again. I am not delusional about the world I live in.

Tamara Croft
09-21-2009, 04:02 PM
This is a tricky one for me, in some respects I prefer her, but living with her 24/7, not in this life time... it would be like living with a full time tart ;) I like her personality, I could live with that 24/7, he can be hard work... but I still prefer having my man around ;)

DemonicDaughter
09-21-2009, 04:22 PM
With a comment like that, would you say you are a lesbian? Do you think majority of women in this world thinks like you? Just what percentage of women in the world likes to date a CD man and like to have her man dressed all the time. Tell me I am wrong again. I am not delusional about the world I live in.

Okay, you're wrong again. :heehee:

No, I would say I'm bisexual but far closer to lesbian as I've only had a very VERY few relationships with men. I think that the majority of women love their partners for who they are. Its when that person puts on clothes and the attitudes change that an SO feels they don't know their partner as well. They are uncomfortable with it because its unfamiliar.

And because women who date men, are dating men. Not women. So when a man presents himself as a woman and expects his heterosexual partner to find her attractive its really no wonder there are so many issues. Would you be attracted to a woman who had stubble on her chin, no make up, wearing masculine clothes and acting like a man WHILE YOU ARE IN MALE MODE? Somehow, I think if you truly were, you'd be dating men about now.

Now if you start dating a woman who knows about your cding from the start, you've got a damn good chance that she'll not only be okay with it but into it.

And just so you know, there are TONS of women who are into feminine men. Its a fetish and there are entire conventions dedicated to it!

UASIANGAL
09-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Okay, you're wrong again. :heehee:

No, I would say I'm bisexual but far closer to lesbian as I've only had a very VERY few relationships with men. I think that the majority of women love their partners for who they are. Its when that person puts on clothes and the attitudes change that an SO feels they don't know their partner as well. They are uncomfortable with it because its unfamiliar.

And because women who date men, are dating men. Not women. So when a man presents himself as a woman and expects his heterosexual partner to find her attractive its really no wonder there are so many issues. Would you be attracted to a woman who had stubble on her chin, no make up, wearing masculine clothes and acting like a man WHILE YOU ARE IN MALE MODE? Somehow, I think if you truly were, you'd be dating men about now.

Now if you start dating a woman who knows about your cding from the start, you've got a damn good chance that she'll not only be okay with it but into it.

And just so you know, there are TONS of women who are into feminine men. Its a fetish and there are entire conventions dedicated to it!

Well now you've convinced me you are delusional and wrong. You went out of your way to find a transman. You speak of TONS of women as if that is the majority while you and me and this forum is of the minority. Just get this right. There ARE women who likes feminine men but not enough to go around and is a MINORITY of the women in this world. Unless you are speaking of another planet in which case, sign us up. All you are saying here is just the facts for the MAJORITY of women. Do you disagree? Do you think you are the majority? The majority of women who found out their husband is a CD ends up divorced. Unless the couple were married when they were more mature and past mid life - which still is in the MINORITY. Now at what stage of dating do would I tell a women I am a crossdresser? First contact: "Hi, my name is Bob. You look fabulous in that dress. I love to try it on sometime." seriously, that would be great and I weed out all the non accepting potentials. I also will be alone for quite sometime. So far, it is getting to know each other, putting all our best features on the table and when things start to get serious, I come out with it. This should be another topic so I'll stop here.

Right or Wrong, its clear to me how the world works. I really do appreciate you taking the time to debate this though and I must thank you for being here because it does show me there are accepting SO for CDmen out there.

DemonicDaughter
09-21-2009, 06:02 PM
Well now you've convinced me you are delusional and wrong.

Well, so much for not taking offense. Geez! Relax. If you're so convinced I'm wrong then why so defensive sounding?

You went out of your way to find a transman.

Where do you get this? I date a transwoman whom I met on this website. Which would mean I was on this site prior to dating her. I don't date people because of any one facet of their personality. Its extremely rare that anyone does that. So I certainly don't "seek" transpeople out just because they are trans.

You speak of TONS of women as if that is the majority while you and me and this forum is of the minority. Just get this right. There ARE women who likes feminine men but not enough to go around and is a MINORITY of the women in this world.

A quick search on the internet regarding Sissies and you'll find an abundant of websites dedicated specifically to people who like men that dress as women. Both men and women, straight and gay. I never said the were the majority. I just said that they aren't as few as you make it sound.

Metrosexual men wouldn't be so popular if so many women didn't like men being even slightly feminine.

And with all the crossdressers on here who have SO's, if you honestly believe that their wives are completely clueless as to their more "feminine" nature, then who is really being delusional here?

Just because a woman is not sexually attracted to the feminine, doesn't mean she is repulsed by it.

Unless you are speaking of another planet in which case, sign us up. All you are saying here is just the facts for the MAJORITY of women. Do you disagree?

I disagree that I am saying "majority" because I didn't. I'm simply saying its a lot higher than YOU imply.

Do you think you are the majority? The majority of women who found out their husband is a CD ends up divorced.

As if that was their ONLY problem. :brolleyes: Do you honestly believe that if we took a poll of the SO's on why they divorced their CDing parters that the majority of them would say, "Because he's feminine"?

Of course it couldn't be that they feel they don't know the man they married. Nor that they feel they have been shut out of a part of their husbands lives. And it couldn't possibly be all the secrecy, right? No, its just the crossdressing because women can't stand the thought of a feminine man. Right.

Unless the couple were married when they were more mature and past mid life - which still is in the MINORITY.

I tend to believe that the younger generations are far more tolerable of this sort of lifestyle than the older generations.

Now at what stage of dating do would I tell a women I am a crossdresser? First contact: "Hi, my name is Bob. You look fabulous in that dress. I love to try it on sometime." seriously, that would be great and I weed out all the non accepting potentials. I also will be alone for quite sometime. So far, it is getting to know each other, putting all our best features on the table and when things start to get serious, I come out with it. This should be another topic so I'll stop here.

Just like anything else of a personal nature, when you feel the relationship is getting serious but before you make any strong commitments to each other.

Right or Wrong, its clear to me how the world works. I really do appreciate you taking the time to debate this though and I must thank you for being here because it does show me there are accepting SO for CDmen out there.

I'm not saying its easy but it has more to do with society's viewpoint of things like crossdressing than it does lumping women into a single category and saying they don't like feminine men.

My exhusband was a CDer though he will not admit it to anyone, even himself. I never cared either way but he did. HE was the one that felt less "masculine" and felt that it was a problem in our marriage. HE was the one that was obsessed with making it the subject of every argument. And if it wasn't CDing it would have been a different topic.

That's the reality of what people do. They obsess over their "faults", they believe that one or two particular factors are the cause of all their heartache. A great deal of people sabotage their relationships because they cannot accept themselves, who they are or what they do.

I apparently AM attracted to feminine men being so far out of the four men I've dated, two were CDers. Otherwise, I date women as I am bisexual. Currently I'm not an SO of a CDer. I'm an SO of a Transwoman (as stated previously). But I do far more than "support" my CDing friends. I am proud of who they are as people, regardless of their attire. So are many of us.

JaytoJillian
09-21-2009, 06:07 PM
Heck no!

Joan_CD
09-21-2009, 06:08 PM
Gee.... it was a simple question... which side does your SO prefer... if any preference. Why all the fighting? People give an answer and that should be it. No one has to defend their position... it's what they think and they are entitled to it. DD said what she thinks... what's the big deal? (Oh boy am I gonna get slammed now)!!!!!

BunnieCashmere
09-21-2009, 06:13 PM
At times, my SO most definitely prefers me as a woman. She even encourages me to get dressed up sometimes!

SusanMarie
09-21-2009, 06:23 PM
My SO just prefers 'me' as I am.

By the way DD, I love your answer! Direct and from the heart.

stefcd1
09-21-2009, 09:23 PM
My my girls, didn't know I would have started such a conversation!!

For me, still looking for that GG that would like to keep me in female attire.

Samantha B L
09-21-2009, 09:37 PM
My SO is passed away now but she prefered me en fem all the time. I don't know to say that she preferred me as a crossdresser or as a female but whatever either one of those are she enjoyed me as that. I used to go and stay with her all the time and I stayed dressed at her apartment for days. she passed after a long illness in 2005 but I was lucky to have known her. She didn't have long and we both knew it. I was in the process of learning basic email and websearches from a freind of mine. I remarked to her more than once "there's a lot of crossdressers stuff on the web" The last Christmas she was alive she gave me a pc! She knew she wouldn't be around to mentor me so in effect,she gave me what you might call a "coming out" which I might not have had otherwise

Tora
09-21-2009, 09:49 PM
Nice Question! Mine would prefer the Male version. She did purchase my first long nylon nightgown for me. She allows nightgowns, panties and a few slips at home, nightgowns any, and most nights.

Adelaide
09-21-2009, 11:36 PM
Some of you are so lucky!
My wife absolutely does not support me at all. For all those of you that your SO approves / supports your cding, keep her & take care of her!!!!
A.

Lady Joan
09-22-2009, 05:13 AM
As a SO and a Domina I adore both sides of lisa jane.

Would I want her to be female 24/7, no, then I would miss out on her male side, which is pretty awesome as well.

I think within our relationship there is a nice balance of both. Sometimes one is more out then the other, but as in my life slightly off balance is a good thing.

Sarah_GG
09-22-2009, 05:28 PM
Honestly, personally for me, on a day-to-day basis, I prefer the male side.

I'm always happy to see the femme side but I'm glad it's not 24/7.

If it were to suddenly become 24/7 I'd probably feel that the truth had been kept from me and may end up resenting the femme side.

If I were never to see the femme side again I'd feel quite sad.

sherri52
09-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Divorced twice so I'll answer for both my past SO's NO

StacyCD
09-22-2009, 06:07 PM
My SO has never seen me fully dressed. Lately, she has been more tolerant but it still is out of sight. However, I wear panties 24/7, have bright red painted toes, pierced ears, and sleep in women's satin pajamas so this is progress from hiding my femme side from her.

TNRobin
09-22-2009, 06:34 PM
My SO was actually the one that got me dressed. Or to be more precise, I'd given up on it for a very long time and hadn't dressed at all, then we started talking about it and she dressed me up in some of her stuff. It didn't fit quite right, but it was a lot of fun, then the next weekend (I think the timing is right), she took me shopping and we got a few things. Since then it's exploded. I have a whole closet full of stuff and generally wear something most days.

She enjoys both sides of me. Sometimes I think that she prefers Helen over Robert, but she loves me for who I am, every little wart and all. She's very supportive and LOVES that she's dating a guy that enjoys shopping, has discovered the thrills of that just right piece of clothing on the clearance rack, and has developed a fixation on shoes.:hugs:

I'll send a link to this thread to her and see if she's interested in commenting. We live 120 miles apart, so just sharing a computer is out.:sad:

RoxieInWa
09-23-2009, 02:08 AM
My wife loves to help me with all things femme, doing my hair and make up, shopping and advice. (she used to run a business for out of town CD's) She giggles when she sees me preening in front of the mirror and encourages me every step along the way. She thinks it is an innocent way to express ones inner sense of self and sexuality. She actually tried to get me to let her dress me up when we first met, but I was secretly only into nylons heels and skirts at that time. She bided her time and I grew in my desires to where we are now.

So now she is my wife, best girlfriend, protector, style consultant...and general partner in crime!

However, she has told me that I cannot do anything to impair the function of my male part. She has forbidden me to tuck or take hormones. (I was kinda disappointed about the mones lol) She likes her husband to be a man when she needs/wants, both in the bedroom and in life.

So we try to communicate about our feelings often. We need to anticipate them as well. Like when she is not feeling well, Roxanne stays away and her husband cares for her. The bottom line is: I try to keep her happy by loving her, the person - and she tries to keep me happy by loving me, the person. No matter what name I'm answering to.

allisonrn06
09-23-2009, 04:06 AM
Can't say that my wife prefers me to dress fem, but she certainly encourges me to dress - it seems like any time we're home with no plans to go anywhere, she's asking me if I want to change into my fem clothes!!

TNLadiGG
09-23-2009, 06:26 AM
My SO was actually the one that got me dressed. Or to be more precise, I'd given up on it for a very long time and hadn't dressed at all, then we started talking about it and she dressed me up in some of her stuff. It didn't fit quite right, but it was a lot of fun, then the next weekend (I think the timing is right), she took me shopping and we got a few things. Since then it's exploded. I have a whole closet full of stuff and generally wear something most days.

She enjoys both sides of me. Sometimes I think that she prefers Helen over Robert, but she loves me for who I am, every little wart and all. She's very supportive and LOVES that she's dating a guy that enjoys shopping, has discovered the thrills of that just right piece of clothing on the clearance rack, and has developed a fixation on shoes.:hugs:

I'll send a link to this thread to her and see if she's interested in commenting. We live 120 miles apart, so just sharing a computer is out.:sad:

Hello Helen (sweetie) and everyone else,

She's right. I do enjoy both sides of her. I don't want her to be either one 24/7. There are times I really want the male around and times I want my girlfriend. I never knew how much fun I could have shopping with my SO! While we can share a few clothes, unfortunately we don't wear the same size in everything. Too bad! Helen's undies are actually prettier than mine!

Helen: Can't wait to see you this weekend! I want a HUGE kiss (well, more than one actually)!

Rachel Morley
09-23-2009, 09:37 AM
If possible, would you prefer to keep him in feminine attire 24/7?

My wife looked to date a CDer before she met me and so she definitely likes to see me dressed. In the past when I was in the closet, whenever there was an opportunity to dress she always suggested it before I did.

Nowadays I dress more often and for longer periods but I still don't dress 24/7. I dress a lot in "in-betweeny mode" at home. Does she prefer me to dress and want to keep me in feminine attire 24/7? If you mean fully en femme, then no. She doesn't prefer it, but she does like to see me dressed femininely and she does like me to be happy. She's told me in the past that she likes a "feminized boy look" just as much as a "full-on en femme look". Boys in lots of make up make her go weak at the knees :D

Sarah_GG
09-23-2009, 09:57 AM
Boys in lots of make up make her go weak at the knees :D

I can relate to that! :)

StephanieH
09-23-2009, 09:57 AM
My wife would obviously prefer me in the male mode, which she gets 99% of the time, but she accepts me when that 1% time comes around. So, I'm thankful for her understanding at least. :)

Angie G
09-23-2009, 09:58 AM
She's OK with my dressing weekdays but wants her man on the weekends.:hugs:
Angie

StarrOfDelite
09-24-2009, 02:14 PM
What if one's Significant Other is a Man? Or a Gay Man? Or a M2F Trans-person?

Seems to me that all of the posters on this subject are looking at it with tunnel vision.

Angelofsomekind
09-24-2009, 02:37 PM
My wife told me if I ever decided to transition she would accept it. I have no pland on ever doing that, but based on that I think she would be ok with me dressing all the time. I however like to balance it out more, I'm greedy, I want the best of both worlds.

Alice B
09-24-2009, 02:48 PM
My wife accepts Alice as something that is important to me and that I need to do. But, not in her presence, so male mode for everything else.

Sheila
09-24-2009, 03:21 PM

Seems to me that all of the posters on this subject are looking at it with tunnel vision.

THE OP asked

Hello girls:

Stef

as the majority of peeps on here are GM's with GF SO's it will appear to be that peeps are suffering from tunnel vision but this is not the case:)

StarrOfDelite
09-24-2009, 03:34 PM
THE OP asked

as the majority of peeps on here are GM's with GF SO's it will appear to be that peeps are suffering from tunnel vision but this is not the case:)

My bad, should've read the original question better. However, it would appear that most of the replies are from GM whereas they should be from GF. What is it that Simon & Garfunkle sang, people hear what they want to hear and disregard the rest, or something to that effect?

Tamara Croft
09-24-2009, 04:20 PM
The OP also stated it was for everyone to answer... in red, in brackets.. (For everyone to answer).

Stephenie
09-24-2009, 05:03 PM
She doesn't know it but when I am Stephenie and not pretending to not be, she likes me more. Most people do.

melissacd
09-24-2009, 05:34 PM
My first wife did not like it but she tolerated it. My second wife ended the relationship because she wanted a man who was a man. My current girlfriend is fine with the amount that I dress (almost 100% of the time) but does not want to completely lose the male persona (a point of contention that may or may not be a show stopper some day).

TNLadiGG
09-24-2009, 06:35 PM
My bad, should've read the original question better. However, it would appear that most of the replies are from GM whereas they should be from GF. What is it that Simon & Garfunkle sang, people hear what they want to hear and disregard the rest, or something to that effect?

I just wanted to say that I posted earlier on this topic and I am a genetic female, was female at birth, and will always be that way. I can't speak for other GGs but I am actually glad that my SO is a CD. Even if my SO decided not to dress any longer, I'd still love and support him but I would miss the femme side. We have a lot of fun with it.

kristinacd55
09-24-2009, 07:07 PM
Mine wants me as a man baby!! :daydreaming: per chance that may change one day, but I doubt it.

Heather65
09-24-2009, 07:19 PM

From my experience, I agree with what she said. Most of our SOs met us as men; I'm sure the adjustment is bumpy and they do it out of love.

SabrinaDubh
09-25-2009, 01:33 PM

Agree 100%.

Despite what some think, SO's that prefer their man to be dressed femme are defenitely the minority.

I did date one woman who preferred me dressed, but she was bi, heavily leaning towards lesbian. I left when she said I would be sexy with implants.

DemonicDaughter
09-26-2009, 12:44 PM

If it helps, my partner is a Transwoman and I answered the thread. I prefer her as a her by far! I met her the first time just before she began her transition, so in "male mode" if it can be called that. I'd take her as she is now in a heartbeat over her then.

kellycan27
09-26-2009, 01:14 PM
He expects me to be emfemme 100% of the time.

sissystephanie
09-26-2009, 01:25 PM
My dear late wife always knew that I was her Man underneath, no matter what I had on! Sometimes she preferred me to be Stephanie, but I can't discuss those details here!

Christine Rugby
09-26-2009, 03:05 PM
I am a newbie SO to my CD. He just came out to me.

With that being said, I am in love with the person whether male or female. While, I enjoy him as a man, conversing with her and getting to know her, I am finding, is really nice. If I had to pick, man yes. But, I want him and her to be happy. I want me to be happy. I want our family to be happy. This means no matter what he or she decides, who comes to the table per say, as long as we love each other, does it really matter? It is everyone's personal preference and acceptance level--who am I to judge it?

michelle64
09-26-2009, 05:28 PM
wow...what varied discussions there are...i try to limit "dressing"..damn i hate that term-2 may be 6 times a year..why?...she likes the guy and well i like me (a guy)...does she really want me to dress more?..some times she does and other times i just know when she needs "her man" around after a very stressful work day...personally i think thats where problems arise is when GG's want there guy (of course lieing about it is a no-no and just plain dumb) but we as guys are off in la-la land...could i go into michelle mode more often?..sure she happens to love that side...our only problem here is finding time to go out and she expects to always accompany her guy/girl on an outing (we do have lots of fun going out)...sometimes time is just a real bummer...lastly...i have come to the conclusuion guys are jerks and if they would just respect the GG they are with this whole problem of being a CD would just go away...somebody loves you the love you regardless...

ps: she knows when i need to go out as michelle...relationships are 50/50 guys...