PDA

View Full Version : Talking to someone

Mya Summers
09-21-2009, 11:32 AM
Well ladies my wife informed me last night that she had confided in another person about my CD'ing, I truthfully couldn't believe it at first till she told me who it was, it is the gay guy that she works with. Hearing that made me feel a little more at ease. She told me some of the things they talked about and one major one being her uneasiness of me doing it, apparently he explained it better to her than I can about how things work. But the kicker is the fact that he almost dropped his jaw on the floor when she told him. He said i would have never guessed in a million years he was like that cause he is tall and built and some what frightening. I guess they are going to do some more talking today. It just seems like she tells more pple about my other side than I do for some reason, oh well one of these days I will be able to tell everyone if things keep going the way they do..lol

Jessica Who
09-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Hey, welcome to the club hehe :D... My wife has told a couple of her friends plus her sister about my dressing, and they have all been great about it. It can feel a bit weird at first, but striking up a conversation with the person is a good way to ease the awkwardness ;)

Miranda09
09-21-2009, 11:52 AM
Actually Mya...that's a good thing. This is helping her to sort things out and to understand you better, and the person she opened up to, being gay, also tells me she is respectful of you and won't just tell anybody about this. This might even help you a bit as well. Keep talking and you both will do fine. :)